Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10419274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Pahdin?
in your face sir tongue
Ororo for world best!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Every squad needs a player like Joao Mario. A hardworker capable of playing almost every position on the pitch, yet very understated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boateng won a world cup won a CL, One of the best players in both finals better than anything John useless Terry has ever done in his life.

Those are team achievements, how many times would you be disgracing yourself with this. He did nt make team of the tournament , despite winning the cups. That shows how unimpressed every right-thinking soccer lovers/experts were with his performances, except you and some other id,iots.

This is what defines a legend, not once in a blue moon performances :

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Time to focus on pre-season....
Euro is gone and dusted!!....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
airmark:

Those are team achievements, how many times would you be disgracing yourself with this. He did nt make team of the tournament , despite winning the cups. That shows how unimpressed every right-thinking soccer lovers/experts were with his performances, except you and some other id,iots.

With the way Pepe and Ramos played this season, no FIFPRO spot for Boateng once again.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
airmark:

How ? I dont understand why he would have it good.

The usual no team with majority EPL players can win tournaments grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Raumdeuter two epl players topped the assist table namely: Eden Hazard: 4 assist + 1 goal in 440 mins Aaron Ramsey:4 assists + 1goal in 447mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ibime:
Pepe deserves some accolades this season.

Criminally underrated. If na Terry or Boateng, we no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

With the way Pepe and Ramos played this season, no FIFPRO spot for Boateng once again.

I told my guy that we watched the final together. Boateng just lost out with that stupid volleyball stunt. Pepe impressed me a lot in this tournament. What boateng and those burnthisleaguedown defenders could nt do, pepe and that southampton guy did it well.

chic2pimp:

The usual no team with majority EPL players can win tournaments grin

Ramuzaki himself

pamcode:
Raumdeuter two epl players topped the assist table namely:
Eden Hazard: 4 assist + 1 goal in 440 mins
Aaron Ramsey:4 assists + 1goal in 447mins

May be he will tell you those assists were not clear-cut ones. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

Na only £48 I go win. Na wetin I go use shayo next weekend. Not bad for a £2 stake though!

And to think I was pissed when I picked Portugal from the hat! grin
Very lucky ninja you are. I didn't jump on the train earlier but fueled with hate and bad belle for France $5 turned to $17 for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:
Every squad needs a player like Joao Mario. A hardworker capable of playing almost every position on the pitch, yet very understated.
I suprise say you no notice Raphael Guerreiro the most consistent member of that backline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2016
pamcode:
Airmark Nihilist, lana1. Abeg who get the pic that Mou posted on his IG. I can't download it from bbc
I no get IG. But am guessing its dis one...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2016
This guy sums up what I've always felt about Pogba in one post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:

Once every blue moon is why Boatank is a constant in the Bayern defence, Is why he a constant in the world cup winning defence, Its why he is a constant in a defence that made 4 straight semi finals in major tournament

John Useless Terry never made it even once
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Once every blue moon is why Boatank is a constant in the Bayern defence, Is why he a constant in the world cup winning defence, Its why he is a constant in a defence that made 4 straight semi finals in major tournament

John Useless Terry never made it even once

that was why he was doing praise and worship against Italy....shey him dey pray against mafias?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
My team of the tournament

-----------------------Buffon

----------Bonucci------Pepe-------Chiellini

----------------Kroos------------------Ramsey

Bale-------------------Payet-----------Hazard

---------------Ronaldo-------Griezmann

My 4th defender woulda been Boateng!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2016
moonraker:

ikr... Even Sisssoko was better in terms of trying to get france back on level terms. Pogba might be good but not 110m good..

I'm tellin u mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2016
JigsawKillah:
that was why he was doing praise and worship against Italy....shey him dey pray against mafias?

Yes oo. Thats why he made another semi finals and his team conceded the only goal from open play when he left the field

If John Terry can be half as good as Boateng, he would make 1 semi final in his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

Mine

-------------------Neuer
----------Bonnuci--Boateng--Pepe
--Ramsey---Modric--Kroos--Giacherini
--------Griezmann--Ronaldo---Bale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:11am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mine

-------------------Neuer
----------Bonnuci--Boateng--Pepe
--Ramsey---Modric--Kroos--Giacherini
--------Griezmann--Ronaldo---Bale
No one asked for your opinion o

Will u suffer hypotension if you include the man with most assists in ya team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2016
bigkesh:

No one asked for your opinion o
Will u suffer hypotension if you include the man with most assists in ya team?

Are you blind? you didnt see Ramsey there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Today is Antonio Conte's firat day at work and there is no official unveiling amd special press conference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
amodu:
Today is Antonio Conte's firat day at work and there is no official unveiling amd special press conference.
Nawa oo, I wan hear wetin the man fit Yan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Are you blind? you didnt see Ramsey there?
Ramsey is second top assist, who is the first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2016
lordfalcao:
Nawa oo, I wan hear wetin the man fit Yan.

Not only you my brother. I don't know they have to deprive the fans of such opportunity when both Manchester teams didn't.

Chelsea website reported we should wait for updates from the training at Cobham today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
I no get IG. But am guessing its dis one...
Na so. Wa gbayi jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
A40:

I suprise say you no notice Raphael Guerreiro the most consistent member of that backline
the guy that played that free kick? Man If not for lloris good reflexes that would have been a stunner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
--------------------Hugo Lloris

---------------Bonucci-------Boateng-------------Pepe

----------------khedira--------------------Ramsey

Bale-------------------------------payet ------------------------Hazard

--------------Ronaldo-----------Griezmann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Boring: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

Rui Patrício the Portuguese keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

Nice line up.

Only I would remove Payet and put Kimmich in that backline. Change the formation to 4-4-2.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Boring:

Rui Patrício the Portuguese keeper

He was a bit shaky in earlier rounds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Top-scoring leagues at Euro 2016
28 - Premier League
23 - La Liga
13 - Bundesliga
12 - Serie A
7 - Turkish Super Lig
4 - Russian Championship

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, raumdeuter, Realtord43, BARAJ92(m), CaptainZubi, dcrested(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.