Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10411733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (19096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
SailorXY:

If you are talking about national team nothing can be concluded from it.
Benzema won the UCL playing CF he wasn't even selected.
Hazard on the back of a piss & shiit season still form No. 10 for Belgium.

Perhaps you can show us the average ratings of Hazard vs Martial since they played same position.

Lukaku in all his glory is in the market no club with ambition send am. Like some asked you does it mean the scouts cannot count? That is to show he's mediocre @ best grin grin . Even Rashford will not last 2 weeks in the market.

You are just throwing sheet everywhere looking for where it would stick.

Lukaku shat on Martial in every ramification last season.

Take that to your dj and tell him to make an audio note for you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist God bless you for reminding me of Squawka player comparison. I totally forgot it.

Now this is Euro 2016, a competition both Lukaku and Morata featured and led their respective NT as the primary no9.

Check the minutes played, number of matches played and the stats.

Please who is better?

Diggz I need your imput.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

You are just throwing sheet everywhere looking for where it would stick.

Lukaku shat on Martial in every ramification last season.

Take that to your dj and tell him to make an audio note for you.
nah na you dey fart without regard for public health.
You just claimed its not fair judging Lukaku's failure in Chelshit city he featured from the wings & still went ahead to pull up stat comparison with a certain winger Martial.

So where do you stand?
Only guys who don't recognize talent take stats as they see it.

Below is a comparison of the Ikedia & Martial last season. Make of it what you wish yet Lucifer knows comparing them @ all is a blasphemy.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
timbros:
Nihilist God bless you for reminding me of Squawka player comparison. I totally forgot it.

Now this is Euro 2016, a competition both Lukaku and Morata featured and led their respective NT as the primary no9.

Please who is better?

Diggz I need your imput.

Timbros you can't be serious.

You must be trolling.

You can't be seriously suggesting that we ignore their performance over the last two seasons and instead judge them on their last 4 hours of football...

I will just pretend I didn't read that...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
timbros:

Please who is better?

Diggz I need your imput.

Only young inexperienced men judge players on International tournaments that only last 4 or 5 games.

That's how Liverpool foolishly went to break their transfer record for El Hadji Diouf after 2002 World Cup.

Go and bring Moratas league record let us see. Someone that is yet to pop 10 league goals in any season. I prefer Diafra Sakho. Mchseew.

Lukaku actually has 6 solid seasons behind him, 4 in England and 2 in Belgium.

Please who is Morata, and in which season has he scored goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
SailorXY:
nah na you dey fart without regard for public health.
You just claimed its not fair judging Lukaku's failure in Chelshit city he featured from the wings & still went ahead to pull up stat comparison with a certain winger Martial.

So where do you stand?
Only guys who don't recognize talent take stats as they see it.

Below is a comparison of the Ikedia & Martial last season. Make of it what you wish yet Lucifer knows comparing them @ all is a blasphemy.

Martial had a better season than Hazard, no question.

If he is continously better in the seasons to come, then you may have a point.

But Hazard has been better than Martial his whole life, and Hazards worst season in professional football before 2015/2016 was better than Martial last season - and this was Martial's best season.

You can't piggy back on that to claim Martial has more talent than Lukaku either - Lukaku has also been better than Martial his whole life. grin

We are talking confirmed shirt holder here nigga...not Amii winehouse

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Martial had a better season than Hazard, no question.

If he is continously better in the seasons to come, then you may have a point.

But Hazard has been better than Martial his whole life, and Hazards worst season in professional football before 2015/2016 was better than Martial last season - and this was Martial's best season.

You can't piggy back on that to claim Martial has more talent than Lukaku either - Lukaku has also been better than Martial his whole life. grin

We are talking confirmed shirt holder here nigga...not Amii winehouse
hehehehe how can we be comparing players whole life when they have different spans so far? hian nihilist you try besides the comparison was 2015/16 like you put with Lukaku so that tells you stats doesn't paint even half the picture if there's any remote challenge from Ikedia on Martial. i can also say Evra is better than Shaw's whole life which will be correct but lack a lot of things, sense least among them.

the question tho remains - why is Lukaku available & no fucker is giving a rat's ball? all 'em scouts no sabi statistics?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
38£m for koulibaly is a good money for the best defender in seire A.
De laurentis(napoli owner) na craze man,he fit reject that money shaa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kolade354:
38£m for koulibaly is a good money for the best defender in seire A.
De laurentis(napoli owner) na craze man,he fit reject that money shaa.

The man just collect £76m for Higuain. He get enough money to reject am o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ibime:

Lol,he even called him a traitor after the guy completed his move.
If they reject this bid,we should improve our bid to £45m.
Stones to cost manshitty£50m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God stones is heading somewhere else...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ibime:

if juventus keeps Pogba... my money on them for UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
diggz:
Thank God stones is heading somewhere else...
maybe gaurdiolar is seeing what we are not seeing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:

But comparing Lukaku then and now is not fair to the lad. Also why can't we give him the benefit of doubt?
he shone at westbrom the season b4 that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Is he?

He's definitely a benchwarmer for france. He was picking splinters out his bum while Lukaku was starting for his team and scoring 3 goals at the Euros

And they've taken his shirt number from him now sef.

AM9 is now AM11...the ultimate emasculation.

From Anthony to Amy grin

Anyway take this, mon amii...

*sips cornbeef juice*
which three goals did lukaku score. Lukaku scored two simple goals after missing hundreds. It took batshuayi only two minutes to score from the same type of crossing that lukaku has been receiving during his stay on the pitch. Abeg no even mention lukaku euro performance. Even martial wey dy for bench beta pass am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Timbros you can't be serious.

You must be trolling.

You can't be seriously suggesting that we ignore their performance over the last two seasons and instead judge them on their last 4 hours of football...

I will just pretend I didn't read that...

Trolling? lol...at least I said God bless you. And you didn't respond to that.

Do you know how much Renato Sanches would have cost Bayern if they went for him AFTER this 4 hours of football? Do you know how many players this 4 hours of football have changed their value either positively or negatively? Do you know how many scouts sitting in the stands during this 4 hours of football identifying transfer targets?

Whatever happened to 'current form'? So if Chelsea wanted to sign any of those two strikers (which is where this debate started sef), the scouts will start looking at 2 seasons ago and overlooking current form? Wait Nihilist, should we compare both players based on EPL and Serie A separately and overlooking Euro 2016 where they both played IN THE SAME TOURNAMENT? Seriously?

Na wao....

@ibime...I don't need to respond to you anymore because I don't want to type nonsense your way anymore. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lukaku is a poor man's Drogba...Morata is more involved in the overall build up play and hasn't really played a full season as the CF for his team like Lukaku...Morata definitely have more to his game than Lukaku but for the average Chelsea fan who is used to bullying tactics, negative football etc I'd expect a vote for Lukaku.
If Lukaku was spanish or German, he'd be working at a club as a bouncer, all muscle, no brains...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
when two Chelsea giants do a combo and support an issue regarding Chelsea, then I fear for the opponent!
but, my Oga Timbros is doing fine.
what's my own sef? na to read comments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
patrickmuf:
Lukaku is a poor man's Drogba...Morata is more involved in the overall build up play and hasn't really played a full season as the CF for his team like Lukaku...Morata definitely have more to his game than Lukaku but for the average Chelsea fan who is used to bullying tactics, negative football etc I'd expect a vote for Lukaku.
If Lukaku was spanish or German, he'd be working at a club as a bouncer, all muscle, no brains...
10/10✔✔✔

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
SailorXY:

If you are talking about national team nothing can be concluded from it.
Benzema won the UCL playing CF he wasn't even selected.
Hazard on the back of a piss & shiit season still form No. 10 for Belgium.

Perhaps you can show us the average ratings of Hazard vs Martial since they played same position.

Lukaku in all his glory is in the market no club with ambition send am. Like some asked you does it mean the scouts cannot count? That is to show he's mediocre @ best grin grin . Even Rashford will not last 2 weeks in the market.

Na me dey ask dat question jare. Abi? Valid question na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

And those same clubs are lining up to sign Costa abi? wink

Lukaku is better than Diego Costa. We are talking about about strikers here not dribblers. Diego Costa didn't even make Spain squad while Morata did...and Lukaku is better than Morata.

To put it this way, Lukaku is benching 60m+ worth of Striking talent at National level.

Michy Batshuayi is Lukaku's understudy. cheesy

Me I no dey the argument bros. I am sure I stated categorically that I wasn't making a preference. I only went a little further in stating that at this moment in time in history, no title winning Manager will take Lukaku ahead of Costa and that's just a simple fact.

Still in the realm of a "little further", talking about Lukaku benching £60m worth of talent is inconsequential. It's not as though this point is stored in a members-only database.

Perhaps I am wrong. Maybe it is locked down in a data centre somewhere on earth with strictly, members-only access. Cos me I am curious as to why there is this much opinion of Lukaku on here yet Bayern, Barcelona, Real, Juve, PSG, Man City, United, Arsenal, Liverpool seem not to know about this 23-year-old goal scoring machine who is not playing in the CL. Sh1t! They've all hired clowns.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
nateevs:

Me I no dey the argument bros. I am sure I stated categorically that I wasn't making a preference. I only went a little further in stating that at this moment in time in history, no title winning Manager will take Lukaku ahead of Costa and that's just a simple fact.

Still in the realm of a "little further", talking about Lukaku benching £60m worth of talent is inconsequential. It's not as though this point is stored in a members-only database.

Perhaps I am wrong. Maybe it is locked down in a data centre somewhere on earth with strictly, members-only access. Cos me I am curious as to why there is this much opinion of Lukaku on here yet Bayern, Barcelona, Real, Juve, PSG, Man City, United, Arsenal, Liverpool seem not to know about this 23-year-old goal scoring machine who is not playing in the CL. Shit! They've all hired clowns.

Well it depends on who you consider a title winning manager
Gianluca DiMarzio is a sky Italia journalist and acclaimed expert on Italian football. He has a close relationship with Mino Raiola who happens to be Lukaku's agent. Di Marzio's dad is a famous agent as well who has worked for Juventus and was responsible for bringing Maradona to Napoli.

Long story short - When DiMarzio talks, he talks from an insiders POV.

And DiMarzio says that Everton have rejected a 50m bid from us for Lukaku only last week He also notes that Juventus, Arsenal and Man City have inquired about Lukaku recently.

You were not wrong - this data is actually members only, and I regret to inform you that you are not a member.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Gianluca DiMarzio is a sky Italia journalist and acclaimed expert on Italian football. He has a close relationship with Mino Raiola who happens to be Lukaku's agent. Di Marzio's dad is a famous agent as well who has worked for Juventus and was responsible for bringing Maradona to Napoli.

And DiMarzio says that Everton have rejected a 50m bid from us for Lukaku only last week He also notes that Juventus, Arsenal and Man City have inquired about Lukaku recently.

You were not wrong - this data is actually members only, and I regret to inform you that you are not a member.

Hmmm. DiMarzio knows!

So mean to say ManCity with Guardiola - the almighty proponent of tippy-tappy football - inquired about Lukaku. shocked shocked shocked
Belgian laugh from my mouth.

That's all I need, to know that at least one of those stories na complete hogwash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
nateevs:

Hmmm. DiMarzio knows!

So mean to say ManCity with Guardiola - the almighty proponent of tippy-tappy football - inquired about Lukaku. shocked shocked shocked
Belgian laugh from my mouth.

That's all I need to know that at least one of those stories na complete hogwash.

Why ask if you were going to disbelieve anyway?
As if the same Pep did not sign artiro Vidal.

Oga park well and on ya inner light.

GDM is as ITK as possible when it comes to Raiola and Juventus. His Dad actually brought CR7 to Juve begore manyoo swooped. when GDM calls it, you better believe it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Why ask if you were going to disbelieve anyway?
As if the same Pep did not sign artiro Vidal.

Oga park well and on ya inner light.

GDM is as ITK as possible when it comes to Raiola and Juventus. His Dad actually brought CR7 to Juve begore manyoo swooped. when GDM calls it, you better believe it.

So what? Arturo Vidal's technique is in the same phase as Lukaku's? Seriously? Either I don't know what technique means or you haven't seen Lukaku play football. I will give you my right arm if Guardiola watches Lukaku as a footballer, let alone wants to sign him.

Forget this story abeg. DiMarzio wetin? So there are no English journalists ITK, close to Everton, that can report the same story on this side of the Channel abi? Only DiMarzio knows all deals. The only thing that resembles the truth in all DiMarzio said is that Chelsea may have asked Everton for Lukaku. Even that I dey doubt am because no reputable source is carrying it yet. Even the Telegraph is saying according to "Daily Mail"

Meanwhile, it's recorded that Chelsea has already had two bids rejected for Morata.

So Arsenal with Wenger also asked about Lukaku. Arsene Wenger? Seriously?
And Juve inquired about Lukaku but left him alone to go sign a 29-year-old for £75m.

DiMarzio ko Romario ni.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nateevs this a picture of raiola confident enough to seize Dimarzio's microphone

Show me another journalist that has this kind of relationship with a super agent.

I laugh in Congolese.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
nateevs:

So what? Arturo Vidal's technique is in the same phase as Lukaku's? Seriously? Either I don't know what technique means or you haven't seen Lukaku play football. I will give you my right arm if Guardiola watches Lukaku as a footballer, let alone wanting to sign him.

Forget this story abeg. DiMarzio wetin? So there are no English journalists ITK, close to Everton, that can report the same story on this side of the Channel abi? Only DiMarzio knows all deals. The only thing that resembles the truth in all DiMarzio said is that Chelsea may have asked Everton for Lukaku. Even that I dey doubt am because no reputable source is carrying it yet. Even the Telegraph is saying according to "Daily Mail"

Meanwhile, it's recorded that Chelsea has already had two bids rejected for Morata.

So Arsenal with Wenger also asked about Lukaku. Arsene Wenger? Seriously?
And Juve inquired about Lukaku but left him alone to go sign a 29-year-old for £75m.

DiMarzio ko Romario ni.

Oga park well. Vidal is atrocious at passing and is not a typical Pep signing, yet Pep signed him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:
Nateevs this a picture of raiola confident enough to seize Dimarzio's microphone
Show me another journalist that has this kind of relationship with a super agent.
I laugh in Congolese.

I don't care Nihilist. DiMArzio cannot prove to me why Juve will not sign Lukaku (and Everton will sell for £75m) at 23, with re-sale value, no CL football, considerably cheaper in wages and opt for Higuain who is almost out the door.

Except of course they never asked and DiMarzio is spilling poppycock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
You asked for report, I gave you report, now you're typing epistles to debunk. cheesy grin

You mean this agent is happy enough to discuss all of his clients with DiMarzio as far back as 2012 but GDM doesn't know what he's talking about?

Mino Raiola has also workEd with GDM's father who was the chief foreign scout for Juve between 2001 and 2006, but GDM doesn't know what he's talking about?

Meanwhile Nateevs on nairaland is tbe one that actually knows whats up? cheesy grin

You better go and sleep...save your epistle for Sunday school.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
This was Raiola himself in April 2015

“Juventus was interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don’t think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player. It’s almost impossible. We have never said he would leave at the end of this season.

Maybe he too doesn't know what he's talking about, abi nateevs?

You are the one who is clearly in the know with Lukaku. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nihilist:
This was Raiola himself in April 2015

“Juventus was interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don’t think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player. It’s almost impossible. We have never said he would leave at the end of this season.

Maybe he too doesn't know what he's talking about, abi nateevs?

You are the one who is clearly in the know with Lukaku. grin

Raiola said it. So it must be true. That's your mantra here. But Raiola was saying that Juve were interested in Lukaku in summer 2014? Abi no be wetin you dey post here be dis?

Summer 2014 Lukaku was still a Chelsea player. Everton signed him on the last day in July for what .....£28m ? So what Juve could not afford £28m for one player? Is there something else you want us to know about what Raiola is saying?

Unless this is not about Lukaku.

On the subject, you are just being playful. No one is claiming to be in the know. You are the one going to the end of the world just to prove big clubs are interested in Lukaku. Except what you are telling me is no better than Guillem Balague claiming to be in the know as well. When these yeye quotes are subjected to little analysis, they fall apart.

You are cutting quotes off the internet and pasting here and I am supposed to swallow that? Showing me pictures of grown men fighting over a mic? So what? What do you want me to say? Oh! that sh1t about Lukaku must be true. Watch that fella grab the mic.

Lukaku remains at Everton despite all the pictures and no amount of bullshiting at the moment proves otherwise. If we don't see a concrete bid from a big club for Lukaku, everything you are pasting is as good as thin air and no one of them has ever been interested.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Nihilist:

After this life history of DiMarzio, Can you share a link that links Lukaku with a City transfer in the past 30days?

Not saying you are lying but I would be shocked Pep wants that Jambody striker

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (19096) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), airmark(m), Capaldi, Oasis007(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Olowunl01, enigma0, kingBolton, Roland17(m), StarchAndBanga, DynamoDeGreat, nihilistjnr, Mikechinos(m), Whizlight(m), Griffon(m), everton4life(m), atiku07(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), Kayyy, popizaino(m), User09, CrystalTiger(m), Ibime(m), rooftops, Trevor012(m), Neimarjr and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.