Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10374434 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (19064) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
A40:

If you like change your name to Jamiu OKOLA or Charlie Agbako your stewpidity go always dey cast you. Hell would freeze over before I need help to handle you m0rons

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Like I said, Zlatans game does not depend on pace or fitness so age ain't nothing but a number for him.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pataki:

No be you one woman give correct e-slap for that Manure thread some days ago? grin

Be like say, Gbogbi Hospital don discharge your mouth now. Go there, go yarn nonsense again about Bailly. grin
Chai sports section is fun...I really appreciate all the posters here, the banter here is just unbelievable...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ibime:
Like I said, Zlatans game does not depend on pace or fitness so age ain't nothing but a number for him.
Loud it bro, Loud it...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lads, it's looking like United are back.

Fucksake. angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
sinizia:

The only poster that scares Dayokanu? Before Ramudeuter stopped debating with him, you need to see the haunting truths he comes to Dayo with.

You don't know the ninja. He's very aggressive and unrelenting. grin grin

I would avoid posters who are notorious for editing posts after they are caught lieing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
patrickmuf:
Chai sports section is fun...I really appreciate all the posters here, the banter here is just unbelievable...

This season go blawdy.....nobody is guaranteed a 'homesteady' return on this board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
For fucck's sake, we're back suckers! grin

GGMU.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I would avoid posters who are notorious for editing posts after they are caught lieing
Mr. Pot to Mr. Kettle: 'you're black'.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Danhumprey:
Mr. Pot to Mr. Kettle: 'you're black'.
grin

Me edit my post? I dont edit my posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Allahu akbah!!!

May sopona cellotape that your foolish mouth!

Are you not the same foolish poster, airmark caught you editing your post about Okazaki some months ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nihilist:

Fucksake. angry
it can only refurbish image of the EPL on the continent. Since SAF left, the league has been reduced to basest clay.

I know say BB no go allowed you happy tho tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Me edit my post? I dont edit my posts
of course you don't edit your post, but you do twist your post to wriggle out of tight corner.

You're equally as guilty if not more. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Danhumprey:
of course you don't edit your post, but you do twist your post to wriggle out of tight corner.
You're equally as guilty if not more. tongue

Editing your post is fraudulent, Arguing your point logically is never a crime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pataki:
Allahu akbah!!!
May sopona cellotape that your foolish mouth!
Are you not the same foolish poster, airmark caught you editing your post about Okazaki some months ago?

Dont you have some grandpas to dance for tonight? better go find you stilleto and start warming up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pataki:

No be you one woman give correct e-slap for that Manure thread some days ago? grin

Be like say, Gbogbi Hospital don discharge your mouth now. Go there, go yarn nonsense again about Bailly. grin
Oh lawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nihilist:

Fucksake. angry

Did you expect any different with JM in charge?

Mourinho managing a Mourinho designed team is almost unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Guess who's bizack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Manure urinated were very solid in their play yesterday. Effect of mou.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2016
When Mourinho is managing HIS team it's always trouble.
The only season he designed his team during his second spell we were the champ from WK 1 till the end

We all still have hope this season but we have none next season because when Mourinho gives that ' we are ready to challenge' speech during the first presser of his second season,then its on.........Not even the greatest team of all time could stop him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2016
bigkesh:
The only season he designed his team during his second spell we were the champ from WK 1 till the end

We all still have hope this season but we have none next season because when Mourinho gives that ' we are ready to challenge' speech during the first presser of his second season,then its on.........Not even the greatest team of all time could stop him
I think Mou has already said we (Man Utd) are gunning for the title this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
SailorXY:
the broadcast was offline when I tried it. Perhaps I saw it late.
I asked to know if it's a non-Nigerian station.

I'm On Now. www.mypassionradio.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Pataki:

This season go blawdy.....nobody is guaranteed a 'homesteady' return on this board.
grin grin Make una free this boy na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2016
bigkesh:

the Niqqa scares the shiit out of other clubs.. can't tell why I still have a soft spot for him angry

BTW, 3 points in the bag this afternoon fellas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Stoke freaking City, please live up to your EPL hype and teach Guardiola that your home stadium is his hell location.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mike Dean is sick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Iheanacho!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debroslink:
Stoke freaking City, please live up to your EPL hype and teach Guardiola that your home stadium is his hell location.

Lol
Mschewww. League wey he go sodomize
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debroslink:

Lol

This is Stoke the team thats supposed to teach Guardiola a lesson. How's the lesson going

Can he do it in Stoke? It just ended 1-4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
I just love Iheanachos game. He's got the whole lot. Pace, touch, height, strength, left foot, playmaker intelligence, wing ability, composure and a good finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is Stoke the team thats supposed to teach Guardiola a lesson. How's the lesson going

Can he do it in Stoke? It just ended 1-4

Stoke dey try copy Barca these days.

I see weaknesses in this City team. Pep has a lot of work to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ibime:
Stoke dey try copy Barca these days.

I see weaknesses in this City team. Pep has a lot of work to do.

Just last season Stoke beat Chelsea 1-0, beat City 2-0, beat Man Utd 2-0 all at Britannia

So when did "these days" start? or thats the new excuse

Sure there is a lot of work to be done, from the City that played last season to now. He has taken the challenge and lets see how far he goes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (19064) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.