Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10365050 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (19057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
raumdeuter you be real grandpa o

chai....yahoo messenger!

Nostalgia...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
blame ibime, he made most of all here believe Emenalo was the Main culprit. but Nah I am seeing a different picture to this!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SlaughterGang: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emails from 2002? I knew it, Hoe my Gawd...Original dinosaur...When you type crap, I can only narrow it down to Early dementia cool

Grandfather of yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
The scouts identify talents and targets, submits to Emenalo (who is like Abromovic eyes on the club) Emenalo in turn submits to Abromovic who makes the final say on who to sign or not. maria in turn takes over and complete the Deal.

I don't see the much Emenalo does to warrant blame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
timbros:

Bimffo

That is Terry marking Cahill actually. Not the other way round...lol

But Terry's eye is at the ball so he didn't know it was Cahill. He thought is was Thiago Silva.

But Cahill, being a useless player he is, is facing his goal. Who does that?? Only useless defenders! lol.
laugh no dey finish for my mouth any day i see this picture. Them really Bleep up for there, but it doesn't make terry less a legend in the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
[size=22]SILENT SHOTS FIRED cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:

Bellerin’s interception on Pedro (who
himself is a speed demon) convinced me
he could probably outrun Usain Bolt. That
lad’s gold. And yeah, Usain better take
Hector’s challenge.

You called Pedro a speed demon? shocked

I've said it here countless times that Pedro lost it since 2012. He's not as fast as our old cargo Mathieu at Barca.

When fate paired Bellerin’s pace with Neymar's, it was a flawless victory for Neymar.

Barca's counterattack led by Neymar at the Emirates proves that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qm695Iv6c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
blame ibime, he made most of all here believe Emenalo was the Main culprit. but Nah I am seeing a different picture to this!!

Don't bring Ibime into this at all. He is a Chelsea fan, and he has all right to point out whatbis wrong.

When a Director can't sign a left back, then sells the only back Up left back we have in the team, after series of loan moves and till today, we haven't been able to get another left back..

But No, Its Ibime we would blame, its not the person that identifies where we are short of players on the pitch ..

Never happened before you. We never stocked pile players and shared them to almost all countries in Europe before 2011. But still, its Ibime we would blame for identifying this incompetence and showing it to his fellow fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greatihex:
laugh no finish for my mouth any day i see this picture. Them really Bleep up for there, but it doesn't make terry less a legend in the game.

Na Cahill get all the blame for that picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

Don't bring Ibime into this at all. He is a Chelsea fan, and he has all right to point out whatbis wrong.

When a Director can't sign a left back, then sells the only back Up left back we have in the team, after series of loan moves and till today, we haven't been able to get another left back..

But No, Its Ibime we would blame, its not the person that identifies where we are short of players on the pitch ..
he is not the one that signs... go and read the article nihilist dropped.. mourinho identified Costa and Luis for reason best know to him he was the one that gave the order for Luis be sold..

what are you actually saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
he is not the one that signs... go and read the article nihilist dropped.. mourinho identified Costa and Luis for reason best know to him he was the one that gave the order for Luis be sold..

What I am saying is that, Marina is the one the does players transactions, but she is not the one that chooses the players to do transfer with. She has to get recommendations from the Director.

There are buys that don't include the Pogba and the stones of this World and they are smart business. You can check Barcelona's and part of Man City's business this season.

Emenalo is Abramovich's Guy. Emenalo doesn't even need anybody's permission to see Abramovich.

All these news that says Marina is the Link between Abramovich and the Board (Including technical director) is just formalities.. You can check the internet for pictures just to confirm.

All we are saying is recommend good players and competent ones. Ceaser at left back for the past 3 Years shows the height of our board's incompetence, starting from the person that recommends players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
Talk for yourself...Ibime didn't have to blame him before I know Emenalo is useless

Ibime also convinced millions of CFC fans on twitter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:

Who identified Miazga,Baba,Hector and Bodji
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:

You're not very bright, are you?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
The scouts identify talents and targets, submits to Emenalo (who is like Abromovic eyes on the club) Emenalo in turn submits to Abromovic who makes the final say on who to sign or not. maria in turn takes over and complete the Deal.

I don't see the much Emenalo does to warrant blame.
BS
Emenalo doesn't need to inform Roman about Bodji and Hector before turning them down
Emenalo is not meant just to Submit!! He should scan,check and watch the player because submitting to Roman is like giving your consent and we all know Roman trusts him

No wonder Jose went to Roman personally to ask for Costa and Fabregas to prevent any Emenalo foul play

Abi Roman knew who Miazga was! If he wanted someone to just pass Info from scouts to him,he could have appointed Linda ikeji at least she handles information well
There is a reason they call it TD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

What I am saying is that, Marina is the one the does players transactions, but she is not the one that chooses the players to do transfer with. She has to get recommendations from the Director.

There are buys that don't include the Pogba and the stones of this World and they are smart business. You can check Barcelona's and part of Man City's business this season.

Emenalo is Abramovich's Guy. Emenalo doesn't even need anybody's permission to see Abramovich.

All these news that says Marina is the Link between Abramovich and the Board (Including sporting director) is just formalities.. You can check the internet for pictures just to confirm.

All we are saying is recommend good players and competent ones. Ceaser at left back for the past 3 Years shows the height of our board's incompetence, starting from the person that recommends players.

Marina is incharge of players transaction.. Emenalo is not a scout or a coach he have to act simply on the recommendation of the coach and scouts.

Emenalo is Roman's eyes. we are spending roman's money, all he has to do is submit recommendation of the scouts and coach to him. Roman makes the final say on who to buy. marian completes the deal Shikena!

I don't know if you can believe pictures over news or article then for you, you can believe anything...

Mr mourinho actually identified a right back which he actually sold after a season don't blame Emenalo over nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Who identified Miazga,Baba,Hector and Bodji
this players where identified purely by scouts.. emenalo don't have time to go to USA Germany to watch bunch of niggas playing soccer. that is the job of scouts not Emenalo

Now answer me.. can you say the same people who identified miazga and Co identified hazard, Costa, fabregas??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Abi Roman knew who Miazga was! If he wanted someone to just pass Info from scouts to him,he could have appointed Linda ikeji at least she handles information well

No, let them keep making excuses for the TD.

At least now we know that the Belgian scout Piet De Vieser personally pushed hard for the good Belgian signings - KDB, Lukaku and Courtois, and has the relationship with Roman to make his voice heard.

Nothing, I repeat, nothing, absolves a TD from overarching responsibility for club direction. Roman may sign the odd favourite of his, the manager may sign a handful, but no TD can produce utter shyte across 4 managers and claim he is nobody in the grand scheme of things. Someone who is well known to have Romans innermost confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ibime:

No, let them keep making excuses for the TD.

At least now we know that the Belgian scout Piet De Vieser personally pushed hard for the good Belgian signings - KDB, Lukaku and Courtois, and has the relationship with Roman to make his voice heard.

Nothing, I repeat, nothing, absolves a TD from overarching responsibility for club direction. Roman may sign the odd favourite of his, the manager may sign a handful, but no TD can produce utter shyte across 4 managers and claim he is nobody in the grand scheme of things. Someone who is well known to have Romans innermost confidence.
Let us assume the scouts discovered them

Let me ask you something..... If you are a TD and a scout bring up a player to you,will you just pass it to Roman or Check out the player yourself

It either Emenalo didn't even bother to check them out or he watched them and still thought they are Chelsea's quality.....Either way it sound foolish of him,right?

Note that we signed Djilobodji on the deadline day when Jose was crying for a CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

BS
Emenalo doesn't need to inform Roman about Bodji and Hector before turning them down
Emenalo is not meant just to Submit!! He should scan,check and watch the player because submitting to Roman is like giving your consent and we all know Roman trusts him

No wonder Jose went to Roman personally to ask for Costa and Fabregas to prevent any Emenalo foul play

Emenalo is not a scout.. his job is to submit recruitment from coach and scouts to Roman..

Emenalo do not have anytime to scan and watch players.. of what use is the job of the scouts?? he acts on the recommendation of the scouts and coaches.

can you show us a link to were Moourinho went directly to Roman for Costa and fabregas??

Emenalo do not have time to go to far away USA to watch miazga play that is the scouts job. he simply act's on what is giving to him.. may be you should go and know what TD actually means. it's way different from making signings bro!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
Marina is incharge of players transaction.. Emenalo is not a scout or a coach he have to act simply on the recommendation of the coach and scouts.

Emenalo is Roman's eyes. we are spending roman's money, all he has to do is submit recommendation of the scouts and coach to him. Roman makes the final say on who to buy. marian completes the deal Shikena!

I don't know if you can believe pictures over news or article then for you, you can believe anything...

Mr mourinho actually identified a right back which he actually sold after a season don't blame Emenalo over nothing.

If you actually believe what you wrote up here, then Nice. I will call it a day with you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Let us assume the scouts discovered them

Let me ask you something..... If you are a TD and a scout bring up a player to you,will you just pass it to Roman or Check out the player yourself

It either Emenalo didn't even bother to check them out or he watched them and still thought they are Chelsea's quality.....Either way it sound foolish of him,right?

Note that we signed Djilobodji on the deadline day when Jose was crying for a CB
That is the coach job to review players recommended by scouts not Emenalo.. Emenalo will simply act on the recommendation giving to him by submitting to Roman simple who has a huge influence on who comes in.

Djilobodji is a product of what the scouts brings to the table.. Do you think Emenalo has time to fly to Germany to watch him play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bimffo:

If you actually believe what you wrote up here, then Nice. I will call it a day with you..
kudos to what you believe...
Good signing na Manager
bad signing na Emenalo ..

Blame Emenalo too for Chelsea poor form this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
Emenalo is not a scout.. his job is to submit recruitment from coach and scouts to Roman..

Emenalo do not have anytime to scan and watch players.. of what use is the job of the scouts?? he acts on the recommendation of the scouts and coaches.

If the scouts are useless, why hasn't Emenalo sacked them?

At least I know the Dutch/Belgium scout De Vieser and the France scout Guy Hillion sabi their work.

When will Emenalo sack the South American scout who keeps delivering dross. Or you don't know Emenalo is their boss?

The dollars are in Emenalos drawer. . . translation. . . the buck stops at his desk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ibime:

If the scouts are useless, why hasn't Emenalo sacked them?

At least I know the Dutch/Belgium scout De Vieser and the France scout Guy Hillion sabi their work.

When will Emenalo sack the South American scout who keeps delivering dross. Or you don't know Emenalo is their boss?

The dollars are in Emenalos drawer. . . translation. . . the buck stops at his desk.
Emenalo is technical director not the chairman nor the club owner. he has limited power in the club. why would he sack scouts without club owner or chairman consent. he is not the one that hired them nor paying them, why should he sack them?? There is a reason why we have a Club owner, chairman and various people holding position bigger than Emenalo..
The coach should simply complain about scout incompetence and ask for a change from the club owner directly. Emenalo can't sack anybody without top figures consent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
Emenalo is technical director not the chairman nor the club owner. he has limited power in the club. why would he sack scouts without club owner or chairman consent. he is not the one that hired them nor paying them, why should he sack them?? There is a reason why we have a Club owner, chairman and various people holding position bigger than Emenalo..
The coach should simply complain about scout incompetence and ask for a change from the club owner directly. Emenalo can't sack anybody without top figures consent.

My friend you shouldn't talk what you don't know. Emenalo hires and fires all scouts.

Just like now you were telling us that Emenalo can't travel to scout (he does), and can't go to Germany to scout Djilobolodji (who we signed from France).

Shut up, you are clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
timbros:
rumdeuter you be real grandpa o
chai....yahoo messenger!
Nostalgia...

You sef wan yarn say you no run yahoo messenger chatroom before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ibime:

My friend you shouldn't talk what you don't know. Emenalo hires and fires all scouts.

Just like now you were telling us that Emenalo can't travel to scout (he does), and can't go to Germany to scout Djilobolodji (who we signed from France).

Shut up, you are clueless.
I disagree with you.. Emenalo can't just high scouts and fire anyway he likes that is a big fat lie. he is not the owner nor the only one that runs the club.. Even the club chairman cant hire and fire the way he wants..

okay I get yoh De Vieser travels and scout the good guys Emenalo travels and scout the miazga's. your moonlight tale is not encouraging to me. find another lie to tell.
Emenalo do not sign players in CfC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
. Bro them plenty sef

Best moments during the game:

1. All three 3 goals of high quality showing
different sides to our game – pressing,
tiki taka build up play, lightning fast
counter.

2. Bellerin’s interception on Pedro (who
himself is a speed demon) convinced me
he could probably outrun Usain Bolt. That
lad’s gold. And yeah, Usain better take
Hector’s challenge

3. Ozil’s Ronaldinhoesque no-look-pass
after he had taken out a player with an
Iniestaesque dribble on the counter. Sent
shivers down my spine, made my head
swell.
Sanchez also did a no-look-pass in the 18
box latter on.

4. SHOOT!, SHOOT!, SHOOT!. Is there a
new player named “Shoot” on the team?
When did we sign this guy? Cos he is very
popular now!
5. Walcott screaming angrily at .. i can’t
remember who.. because he didn’t get the
ball to him where he was at a killer
position in their box. I was like “this Theo
is surely smelling blooood!”

6. That 3rd goal counter… After Ozil had
broken Kante’s waist on the turn, I could
see Alexis gesticulating to Ozil as if to
say “don’t worry about me mate, you just
keep running here so we can f^ck ’em up
together, just me and you“. #PRICELESS.
Ozil practically turned Kante to a hype. 50% of his fans totally lost confidence in him after that Ozilesque spin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
That is the coach job to review players recommended by scouts not Emenalo.. Emenalo will simply act on the recommendation giving to him by submitting to Roman simple who has a huge influence on who comes in.
?
José reviewed Bodji and Hector?? Lol
Bro that Emenalo's job

When you need a first team player you don't rely on scouts bro...Scouts are for catching then cheap or young
Mourinho wanted Stones, somebody got him Hector

No matter where you turn to,you can't excuse him of everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
If Emenalo is the technical director as in TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, then he is responsible for all transfers. This argument is becoming stale especially when the answer- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR is so obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Joséreviewed Bodji and Hector?? Lol
Bro that Emenalo's job

When you need a first team player you don't rely on scouts bro...Scouts are for catching then cheap or young
Mourinho wanted Stones, somebody got him Hector

No matter where you turn to,you can't excuse him of everything
read my post again, I didn't say jose reviewed bodji. coaches are there to see the type of players the scouts brings not Emenalo who's duty is to relate with Abramovich.

scouts play virtually more than in kid players. that's why club needs them. stones transfer could fail for many reason. which he (stones) not worth the prices qouted for him could be the reason.

I don't get you since Emenalo signs players for CfC is he not responsible for signing kante, batshuayi, hazard and co??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (19057) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, A40(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.