Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10369841 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (19060) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2016
bigkesh:
Oh....I need Barca
I need Bayern

Too easy

I wish the FA would allow us 'train' with United every weekend

Careful what you wish for. 3 defenders against MSN is suicidal. Ask Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Ibime:

First they compare him to Neymar and co, then they ask him to score only 16.

16 is his level.

You can imagine their stupidity. Neymar scores 16, we call for his head on a plate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Ibime:

16 is his level.
That is because epl is not la Liga and hazard plays for Chelsea not Barcelona where Messi make football easy for fellow attackers to shine. Neymar ke! I've stopped arguing until Neymar come to epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Debroslink:

You can imagine their stupidity. Neymar scores 16, we call for his head on a plate.
yeah in la Liga 16 goals is failure, even pedro from bench didn't score 16. I've stopped arguing hazard vs Neymar not until the later transfer to epl. Do you know why cr7 and Messi debate is still going on today because they play in same league.
Pep is been exposed gradually, 4 games no win. E never happen before for him career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
That is because epl is not la Liga and hazard plays for Chelsea not Barcelona where Messi make football easy for fellow attackers to shine. Neymar ke! I've stopped arguing until Neymar come to epl.

Neymar has 49 goals for Brazil at age 24. For the record, Brazils all-time top goalscorer is Pele with 77. Keep talking of Barca and Messi. . . meanwhile Neymar is chasing Pele.

Another example - Thomas Muller is on 38 UCL goals after 81 games, Hazard is on 5 UCL goals.

So you've actually put Hazard at the right level, the true level be operates at is around about 16 goals per season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2016
16 epl goals for hazard is definitely below his standards. We should be expecting at least 25 goals.
Still waiting for nihilist to tell us his feelings about Conte.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
yeah in la Liga 16 goals is failure, even pedro from bench didn't score 16. I've stopped arguing hazard vs Neymar not until the later transfer to epl. Do you know why cr7 and Messi debate is still going on today because they play in same league.
Pep is been exposed gradually, 4 games no win. E never happen before for him career.

Mr Man, get your facts straight before spewing rubbish here. Guardiola went 5 games WINLESS run at Barcelona in La Liga but ended up winning treble in 2009.

Your so-called 4 games include UCL matches

So stop spreading false news this Monday morning.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Ibime:

Neymar has 49 goals for Brazil at age 24. For the record, Brazils all-time top goalscorer is Pele with 77. Keep talking of Barca and Messi. . . meanwhile Neymar is chasing Pele.

Another example - Thomas Muller is on 38 UCL goals after 81 games, Hazard is on 5 UCL goals.

So you've actually put Hazard at the right level, the true level be operates at is around about 16 goals per season.
I agree with nihilist when he says it's just a mental problem for hazard. I believe he has the right tools needed to be a top goal scorer but has a little mental block about that but conte can definitely work on that.
Meanwhile wetin sweet you pass about our game yesterday? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Ibime:

please stop watching football go fan basketball if you don't know that muller played in an advance role in Bayern Liga and a superior national team over the years. As for Neymar in Brazil it is possible because he plays advance role too since Brazil lack natural striker over the years.
Hazard has been playing as midfielder over the years coupled with mou restriciting tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2016
donjazet:
16 epl goals for hazard is definitely below his standards. We should be expecting at least 25 goals.
Still waiting for nihilist to tell us his feelings about Conte.
mr epl is not la liga or Bayern Liga. Even cr7 scored 17 in his last epl season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Ibime:

16 is his level.
who is comparing Neymar to hazard they play in different position, role, formation, tactics and league over the years so why the goals comparison.
Aside goal scoring which he has an advantage over due to team and league he plays for tell me other area of football Neymar is better than hazard? I'm waiting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Dmcdad, come and see who I am seeing, him and coded01 been plan this return
No mind them... Na 14 years get them, them never see anything yet.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
who is comparing Neymar to hazard they play in different position, role, formation, tactics and league over the years so why the goals comparison.
Aside goal scoring which he has an advantage over due to team and league he plays for tell me other area of football Neymar is better than hazard? I'm waiting.
Assists. Neymar shiits on him when it comes to aasists too. So, what else?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
please stop watching football go fan basketball if you don't know that muller played in an advance role in Bayern Liga and a superior national team over the years. As for Neymar in Brazil it is possible because he plays advance role too since Brazil lack natural striker over the years.
Hazard has been playing as midfielder over the years coupled with mou restriciting tactics.
What advanced role are you talking about? Neymar plays in an advanced role for Brazil? Are you for real? FYI Neymar plays for Brazil what Messi plays for Barça. He plays a free role, often dropping deep to create from midfield.

Stay there dey deceive yourself about Neymar playing in an advanced role.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Gosh!!!! This Neymar - Hazard comparison must sha come up anytime Hazard turns up, can't we just hail Hazard in peace without bringing in Neymar.??

I don taya o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2016
dmcdad:

What advanced role are you talking about? Neymar plays in an advanced role for Brazil? Are you for real? FYI Neymar plays for Brazil what Messi plays for Barça. He plays a free role, often dropping deep to create from midfield.

Stay there dey deceive yourself about Neymar playing in an advanced role.
He play in an advanced role but unfortunately you can't see it.
Btw, hazard has been phenomenon for Belgian national team so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Assists. Neymar shiits on him when it comes to aasists too. So, what else?
shiit? In la Liga? I pray make manure urinated sign Neymar next summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Dmcdad, come and see who I am seeing, him and coded01 been plan this return

Hehehehe which return?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Mourinho. More stale, predictable behaviour. It always has to be his way or no way. Yet again he is seen to be behaving like a petulant child. Who cares if Conte was trying to galvanise the home crowd at 4-0. He is Chelsea's manager and it's a home game. Mourinho would have done better to concentrate on his teams dire performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2016
SailorXY:
All the fück this fûck that no mean say better bash no go shelé here on Sunday evening grin
You say cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:

Neymar only moved into striker position for Brazil this year. He was on the left prior to that.

Please tell me how many goals Ronaldo scored under Mous restrictive tactics at Madrid?

Or tell me why Gervinho outscored Hazard almost two to one when they were together at Lille? Gervinho was playing rightwing and Hazard leftwing.

Continue yarning. . . .we are listening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:

Na Messi make he score 49 goals for Brazil and chasing all time scoring record for Brazil

Maybe its the superior talents he plays together with in Brazil like Fred, Jo, Hulk or Oscar that makes him score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
That's how you digress when you have been found out. You quoted Ibime saying Neymar has just goals over Eden. That he should name any other department or criteria that he shiits on Hazard, and I responded with assists. Now rather than accept defeat, you have decided to twist the content of the argument. Issorait!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Gosh!!!! This Neymar - Hazard comparison must sha come up anytime Hazard turns up, can't we just hail Hazard in peace without bringing in Neymar.??
I don taya o

Na una Hidden fans dey find trouble compare am jejely with Bolasie Snodgras and Mirallas then he is king, No dey carry him matter reach elite people side

5 CL goals including 3 penalties. That kind stat will be befitting of players like Dusan Tadic and Nacer Chadli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:

Yeah in La Liga where Messi and Ronaldo are dazzling where the best attacking talents ply their trade.This yr probably top 5 Balon dor will all be from La Liga as usual since there is no Bundesliga player to challenge them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
He play in an advanced role but unfortunately you can't see it.
Btw, hazard has been phenomenon for Belgian national team so far.
I watch all Brazil games and hence I know what goes on at any point in time. Sid you see the Olympics? Tell me he played an advanced role. He was busy orchestrating play from deep, and you are here telling me otherwise just to justify your loverboi. And even with that he scored 3 goals and gave 3 assists scoring 2 sublime freekicks, especially the one in the final.

Give me Hazard's stats for Belgium. I'm waiting. I mean his complete stats. Goals, assists, chances created, dribbles, passes et al.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
hensben:
mr epl is not la liga or Bayern Liga. Even cr7 scored 17 in his last epl season.
Comments like these exposes the real you. So you wanna compare Ronaldo's last season at Manyoo to any of his season's at Madrid? Lawd! I give up!

Ronaldo in Manyoo was more a dribbler than a goalscorer. Since he came to Madrid, he became a pure goalscorer. So keep deluding yourself about the EPL factor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=raumdeuter post=50459134]

Na una Hidden fans dey find trouble compare am jejely with Bolasie Snodgras and Mirallas then he is king, No dey carry him matter reach elite people side

5 CL goals including 3 penalties. That kind stat will be befitting of players like Dusan Tadic and Nacer Chadli

cheesy grin This is annoyingly funny. shocked cheesy bolaise ke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I don taya o
Guy talk to your man. His arguments are stale. Nahim dey cause am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na Messi make he score 49 goals for Brazil and chasing all time scoring record for Brazil

Maybe its the superior talents he plays together with in Brazil like Fred, Jo, Hulk or Oscar that makes him score

Gbam! Na them be Messi wey de give a taping to score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2016
dmcdad:

No mind them... Na 14 years get them, them never see anything yet.cheesy

So na wetin you dey suspect be this? cheesy
God pass you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Comments like these exposes the real you. So you wanna compare Ronaldo's last season at Manyoo to any of his season's at Madrid? Lawd! I give up!

Ronaldo in Manyoo was more a dribbler than a goalscorer. Since he came to Madrid, he became a pure goalscorer. So keep deluding yourself about the EPL factor.
From goal scoring to dribbling. You guys are something else. Geez! Now when we talk about hazard dribbling you guys will call it useless. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (19060) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, FergieRaww(m), Android17, afrodoc2, Obere4u, Lana1(m), Panther7(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.