Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10425554 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (19104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ibime:
English pundits defending their own again.

This Phil Neville can lie o

"If you look at the four goals that City conceded against Everton, Nicolas Otamendi and Gael Clichy both make errors that lead to three of them. Stones was not at fault for any of them."

The 4th goal nko. Whose fault was it? Mangala?

To be fair it's not just about English Pundits defending their own. Shearer clearly did not see things the same way Phil did. It has more to do with the fact that Phil was one of Stone's mentors when He was coming through the ranks at Everton. He therefore finds it incredibly hard to criticise the fella.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please, is there anyone here or knows someone into voucher Printing in Nigeria? Please send me a pm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
75m for Willian

I volunteer to pay for his ticket and accommodation in China

All this na wetin Hazard go use demand move for summer under the guise that the club is n9t ambitious.

I no lie sha. Left to me, I go sell Willian, Diegoal and Fab4 for the £75m, £80m and £40m respectively then recall Traore and Abraham. If title race want spoil, make e spoil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:
All this na wetin Hazard go use demand move for summer under the guise that the club is n9t ambitious.

I no lie sha. Left to me, I go sell Willian, Diegoal and Fab4 for the £75m, £80m and £40m respectively then recall Traore and Abraham. If title race want spoil, make e spoil.

And what will be the motive for this from the club standpoint?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

And what will be the motive for this from the club standpoint?

Money for new stadium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43am On Jan 17, 2017
I want that belotti to replace diego. That boy is d0pe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:
Money for new stadium.

That will be deemed as lacking ambitions and dont be surprised when other clubs start swooping for your players like they did when Arsenal started showing that they are a selling club

You lose Costa why will Hazard not push for a move to Madrid and you have to start all over possibly miss top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Even miss top Ten self

raumdeuter:

That will be deemed as lacking ambitions and dont be surprised when other clubs start swooping for your players like they did when Arsenal started showing that they are a selling club

You lose Costa why will Hazard not push for a move to Madrid and you have to start all over possibly miss top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

Money for new stadium.
Oga Ibime. Good morning, sir.

I greeted you in the rap battle section the other day, you no hear me. I come say make I carry my greeting reach here, make I see As e dey go.

How body?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep handed Mourinho his worst career loss, Pep has proven himself in the CL winning 2 titles against the EPL best manager of all time
Yeah he defeated a madrid side that was on a rebuilding process. real madrid was lyon's wife before mou came, he built the team to be formidable again that the fans are enjoying now. won with inter and porto. won with chelsea several trophies.

pep should win ucl with under dogs first and also conquer epl like you said, it is an overrated league. To me pep is overrated until he prove himself outside barcelona like mou. if not that enrique was exposed before appointed as barca coach you and your likes could have been comparing him with mou by now.Same goes for some players. a player like bousquet will be breezed pass in epl as a DM, pique too. sergio ramos will do well here due to his style of play. what i am saying is that epl is not by having talent like bousquet and pique but you have to be tough and agile to succeed here like ramos.

Now before you yarn opata i support barcelona ahead of real madrid in la liga. i played the game of football if not for injury that made me to change profession so i know what i am saying, i like to be objective when analyzing the game. Most of you here(barca fan especially) are club fan, you are not a football fan reason you analyze the game sentimentally.

Have you ask yourself why claudio rinieri was given best coach of the year instead of zidane cos pep case is an eye opener just like leicester winning epl is an eye opener to arsenal fan, before they used to give arsene wenger excuses.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
airmark hafa with mmm them done pay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
airmark:
airmark good morning.

i don't trust italian players in epl, i only trust their coaches. Talking from experience over the years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Someone is trying to pass expo.

“Thinking of the reasons why Spurs beat them, any manager needs to think, ‘Where can we hurt them? Where is the space?’

“Now against this Chelsea system, the space is always around the wing-backs. It is either in front of them or behind them.

“When the wing-backs are high the space is behind the full-backs and teams can try to expose that by playing the long ball down the line and picking up the second ball.

“When Chelsea go to a back five, the problem is the distance that the two midfield players have to cover. It’s a big problem for Chelsea.

“That’s where the space is, either side of the central midfield players, and that’s what you need to exploit against Chelsea.”

- Jamie Carragher

Tottenham were able to do so thanks to two expert crosses from the right foot of Christian Eriksen onto the head of Dele Alli.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Meannwhile, It seems like Oga Fraudiola is trying to save his job. The report on The Sun this morning has it that Citeh are willing to cough out £100m for the signature of Lionel Messi.

This man cant win jack without the best legs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2017
^^^^
It will be nice to have Messi in the EPL. Though, Pep will need more than Messi from the look of things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime has a valid point just the wrong reason. If we could sell these players for the quoted amounts, I believe we could get similar or better players and turn in a tidy profit. I mean apart from Costa, we don't have another consistent goal scorer, hazard for all his wizardry on the ball simply doesn't score enough goals. If we could get 80m for Costa, 75m for willan and 70m for hazard, we could easily buy griezman/mahrez, lukaku and sanchez/payet. These are constant source of goals. And we will turn in a profit while keeping Pedro as a good backup.

Meanwhile for this transfer window, we desperately need midfielders!, I don't know why we're not being linked to anyone one at all, we're very thin in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:
Ibime has a valid point just the wrong reason. If we could sell these players for the quoted amounts, I believe we could get similar or better players and turn in a tidy profit. I mean apart from Costa, we don't have another consistent goal scorer, hazard for all his wizardry on the ball simply doesn't score enough goals. If we could get 80m for Costa, 75m for willan and 70m for hazard, we could easily buy griezman/mahrez, lukaku and sanchez/payet. These are constant source of goals. And we will turn in a profit while keeping Pedro as a good backup.

Meanwhile for this transfer window, we desperately need midfielders!, I don't know why we're not being linked to anyone one at all, we're very thin in the middle.

Midfielders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
airmark:
Icardi is the way forward bro

Top 3 strikers in Europe this season....He has superb technique

Belotti is not bad.... Why can't we have both?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
diggz:

Midfielders?

Can you please tell me the best adequate replacement we have right now for either kante or matic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:

Can you please tell me the best adequate replacement we have right now for either kante or matic?
lol and Mikel is goone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:

I disagree once we sell those players at that price, other clubs would skyrocket their player price when we bid for them knowing we have the cash and urgent need for Players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:

We may not have like for like replacements for either matic or Kante however, we have fabregas, cholabah and Ake (recently back from loan). Except any of those three are getting loaned out or sold in this window I am sorry,we are definitely ok in the midfield area.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg who has any update on Wallace the Brazilian right back we bought some seasons ago?

From the little I saw of him, he won't be a bad competition for Moses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Oga Ibime. Good morning, sir.

I greeted you in the rap battle section the other day, you no hear me. I come say make I carry my greeting reach here, make I see As e dey go.

How body?

I dey bros. PM me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
diggz:

We may not have like for like replacements for either matic or Kante however, we have fabregas, cholabah and Ake (recently back from loan). Except any of those three are getting loaned out or sold in this window I am sorry,we are definitely ok in the midfield area.

But like for like replacement is exactly what we need, just with a bit more creativity. I understand you advocating for our youths but do you sincerely believe that ake can fit into a 2 man midfield seamlessly? We all know that fabregas is highly creative but he simply doesn't have the work rate needed for a 2 man midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:

you are not serious. How can lukaku, mahrez and 30 years old payet help Chelsea?
Wait, did you say we should sell our own hazard for 70m and Willian for 75? Chai, hazard don suffer. Ogami, hazard is not going anywhere. Chelsea should better go and buy players that are tough and intelligent to compliment hazard if they have the ucl title in mind. Goals, goals goals! Mahrez sabi score goal.

This one is just a case of selling a dog and buying monkey. (ire nkita zuru enwe)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
donjazet:

But like for like replacement is exactly what we need, just with a bit more creativity. I understand you advocating for our youths but do you sincerely believe that ake can fit into a 2 man midfield seamlessly? We all know that fabregas is highly creative but he simply doesn't have the work rate needed for a 2 man midfield.

Yes Ake can and will do well. And , why the hurry to overload the midfield anyways? It is not like we have UCL games to worry about till next season.

I understand your desire to have great players in each position and on the bench too however,you most likely will have that in a fantasy football team and not real one.

And, i am not even advocating for the youths this time around. The midfield is not our major issue at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
diggz:

You are spot on mr diggz. We only have epl and FA cup to play so why the need for more signings. However, this can be addressed end of season that is, during summer transfer window due to ucl games next season. We need one more quality midfielder, a striker, rwb to compete with moses and a quality ball playing CB. Not forgetting christensen, he should be recalled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2017
hensben:
You are spot on mr diggz. We only have epl and FA cup to play so why the need for more signings. However, this can be addressed end of season that is, during summer transfer window due to ucl games next season. We need one more quality midfielder, a striker, rwb to compete with moses and a quality ball playing CB. Not forgetting christensen, he should be recalled.

This season actually provides us with the much needed opportunity to test players like Ake ,cholabah ,RLC n co. Let us even see if they will fit or not. This guys are in their early twenties if I am not mistaken and they can't keep going on loans forever. We can use this period to test and ship out those we won't need anymore instead of stockpiling players.

Chris,kalas and Wallace readily comes to mind for the backline. Asides Ake, I am not sure we have any viable prospects for the left back position.

Our major worry should be the number 9 position, with all the Costa drama. Also, I still don't trust Alonso so I wouldn't mind a direct competition for him since from all indications Ake is likely to compete with Cahill for his position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Icardi is the way forward bro

Top 3 strikers in Europe this season....He has superb technique

Belotti is not bad.... Why can't we have both?

Yea, icardi is also a good replacement. I just like belotti's style and power, which will suit epl. I wont be surprised if suarez is his road model.

hensben:
airmark good morning.

i don't trust italian players in epl, i only trust their coaches. Talking from experience over the years

Good morn bro, i also have my reservations on serie a players succeeding in epl, but that belotti looks good to play anywhere. I know conte has an eye for quality replacemet if costa leaves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Greatihex:
you are not serious. How can lukaku, mahrez and 30 years old payet help Chelsea?
Wait, did you say we should sell our own hazard for 70m and Willian for 75? Chai, hazard don suffer. Ogami, hazard is not going anywhere. Chelsea should better go and buy players that are tough and intelligent to compliment hazard if they have the ucl title in mind. Goals, goals goals! Mahrez sabi score goal.

This one is just a case of selling a dog and buying monkey. (ire nkita zuru enwe)

If Willian is £75m, Hazard should be no less than £150m.

BTW, I hope you, Chelseafan1, hensben etc know that Hazard will try to leave Chelsea this summer because he said he would leave after another title..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
MVG and Baker are obviously too good for Holland but we keep sending them there

They are just scoring for fun as CMs

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (19104) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, efec(m), Sportsweb, kad199, popizaino(m), afrodoc2, Joseph901 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.