Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420941 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

Is it Leicester that is the best team in England? Mugu.

Last 5 years, City are the best team with the best record in England.

And the best team were the 4th last season right. Bravo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
ollah1:

How dumb can you sound? How can u label a team that was 4th in the league last season and won just the carling cup the best team in EPL.

Do you have lies stock all over the fats in your body?
Donbisili...

Even the pundits say so...

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/37040156

Pep's rooster slurpers... cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Spy360:

Donbisili...

Even the pundits say so...

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/37040156

Pep's rooster slurpers... cheesy

So that automatically means they are the best team? You guys are really dumb. A best team that was the 4th on the log and won just the carling cap last season.

Nice one bruv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Griffon:
Chelsea have approached Middlesbrough over the availability of winger Adama Traore, according to Sky sources.

Omo sign him already!
sign him for what ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
ollah1:

So that automatically means they are the best team? You guys are really dumb. A best team that was the 4th on the log and won just the carling cap last season.

Nice one bruv
Calling others dumb doesn't make you smart. Ode!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tval:
Calling others dumb doesn't make you smart. Ode!

Lol. This is a simple thing. Leicester was the league last season.
Chelsea did same two seasons ago yet you term man city the best epl team. Well, no wonder the EPL is a junk of a league.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
ollah1:

And the best team were the 4th last season right. Bravo!

Last 5 years combined league finish, City is head and shoulders above any team in England.

They were competing for title and likely to win it last season until City board rendered Pellegrini a lame duck in January by announcing Fraudiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. This is a simple thing. Leicester was the league last season.
Chelsea did same two seasons ago yet you term man city the best epl team. Well, no wonder the EPL is a junk of a league.

You missed the part where he clearly stated "in the last five years".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
52 - No manager has won more points from their opening 21 Premier League games than Antonio Conte (52, same as Jose Mourinho). Special. - Optajoe

I remember when bad belles were trolling Conte for Chelsea defensive frailties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

So Ferguson despite having Ronaldo the world best player cant stand Pep and Messi, Wenger another EPL legend cant stand Messi

Man city was a punching bag for Barcelona until City bought Pep. City that couldnt get a draw vs Barcelona suddenly won with Pep as coach

Playing field levelled? No be Pep tilt the playing field to start with? abi no be the same Barcelona wey dey go 2 season trophyless

For 2 seasons before Pep, Barcelona was eliminated by English clubs, Pep came into Barca and turned EPL clubs into chewing sticks
Except for Chelsea and maybe Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tval:
You missed the part where he clearly stated "in the last five years".

He must be one of those ''up barka'' fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nihilist:

Surely not!

Ibime:

Rubbish signing.

Anyway he belongs to Villa not Boro.

Those darting deadly runs can prove to be useful at some stages of the game. Not a spectacular one, but I personally love to have this sorta kid on my bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
airmark:

He must be one of those ''up barka'' fans.

No be e must be bro...Na actually up barka fan him be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
The "up Barka" movement has resumed from their new year break!!!!

Fight the power!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Griffon:

Those darting deadly runs can prove to be useful at some stages of the game. Not a spectacular one, but I personally love to have this sorta kid on my bench.
if we need temple run players, we have bucket loads of them in the team and also on loan. We need a winger that must be scoring goals and assist at least once in two matches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:
Henry was a Balon Dor contestant as was Eto so that is 3 to 1.

The team was good enough to get rid of 2 Balon Dor contestants when Pep took over and still have many with the talent to contest.

Compare that with Manure or Chelsea who only have one man ever nominated.

They are not mates. Shut up.

Guardiola is not a great for taking over from the useless Rijkaard and playing to the players potential. . . . . . anymore than Luis Enrique is great for taking over from the useless Tata Martino and playing to the players potential.

Henry was a balon dor contestant when? Everyone knew Henry that went to Barca was spent its like saying Shevchenko at Chelsea is Balon dor contestant

And when was Etoo top 3 Balon dor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yet when Pep and Barca face all these EPL teams they rappe them brutally, Pep won his 2 CL vs the EPL best coach. Pep and Barca turned most of the EPL teams they play into punching bags

Currently the City team is old and the supposed replacements are injured
I like how you are now adding Barca to pep's victory against manure/SAF. It prove my point.

Old? Is that an excuse to get trashed by Everton. When we were telling you pep style of play will cost him in epl you think we don't know what we were saying huh. Remember I told you this; if pep want to play tiki taka in epl then his player should be ready to go arsenal way. Barca team then were meeting arsenal and Manure who play quality football because they are top team in epl. If only football governing body can allow that Barca team then to participate in epl players like iniesta, xavi and Messi will be nursing injury and without this players their dorminance wouldve been hurt then. This is what arsenal has been suffering over the years in epl.

As a team in epl, you can't be playing soft game with tiki taka and expect your players to remain fit, this is not possible in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
hensben:
I like how you are now adding Barca to pep's victory against manure/SAF. It prove my point.

Old? Is that an excuse to get trashed by Everton. When we were telling you pep style of play will cost him in epl you think we don't know what we were saying huh. Remember I told you this; if pep want to play tiki taka in epl then his player should be ready to go arsenal way. Barca team then were meeting arsenal and Manure who play quality football because they are top team in epl. If only football governing body can allow that Barca team then to participate in epl players like iniesta, xavi and Messi will be nursing injury and without this players their dorminance wouldve been reduced then. This what arsenal is suffering over the years in epl.

As a team in epl, you can't be playing soft game with tiki taka and expect your players to remain fit, this is not possible in epl.

WHich point does it prove? Barca before Pep were getting eliminated in CL by EPL teams, Once Pep got there he started using those EPL team as punching bag starting with the best team of that era Manure

This sounds very ignorant, Is Pep playing tiki taka? Some of you are just funny, when Pep wins they will say its because he is adapting and playing long balls, when he losses they will say its because he is playing tiki taka

WHen will you make up your mind

Barca at their peak played Manure and beat them soundly even in Wembley like a celestial church drum, they met Assanal and beat them well too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHich point does it prove? Barca before Pep were getting eliminated in CL by EPL teams, Once Pep got there he started using those EPL team as punching bag starting with the best team of that era Manure

This sounds very ignorant, Is Pep playing tiki taka? Some of you are just funny, when Pep wins they will say its because he is adapting and playing long balls, when he losses they will say its because he is playing tiki taka

WHen will you make up your mind

Barca at their peak played Manure and beat them soundly even in Wembley like a celestial church drum, they met Assanal and beat them well too
Even Enrique will defeat SAF with that Barca squad and arsenal is arsenal any time any day. Like I said this team can be beaten by Barca. It is not really about coach for Barca, just make Messi and others happy you are good to go.

Less I forget, Barca before pep defeated epl team too.

Btw, why are you not mentioning his success at Bayern? Oh no need for that. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
hensben:
Even Enrique will defeat SAF with that Barca squad and arsenal is arsenal any time any day. Like I said this team can be beaten by Barca. It is not really about coach for Barca, just make Messi and others happy you are good to go.

Less I forget, Barca before pep defeated epl team too.

12 months earlier SAF defeated the same Barcelona in the CL semi finals.

2007 Liverpool eliminated Barca, 2008 Manure eliminated Barca

2008 Barca hired Pep

2009 Barca with a decimated team beat Manure
2011 Barca again beat Manure in the queens backyard at wembley

His success at Bayern yes. 3 straught semi final. He was grouped with an EPL team 3 seasons and he topped the group all time. No time has Pep at Bayern lost on aggregates to an EPL side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Henry was a balon dor contestant when? Everyone knew Henry that went to Barca was spent its like saying Shevchenko at Chelsea is Balon dor contestant

And when was Etoo top 3 Balon dor?

Eto was top 3 in 2005.

Henry that went to Barca scored 26 goals in a season from left wing. Drogba only bettered that twice in his top league career. How I wish.Shevchenko could smell that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:
Eto was top 3 in 2005.

Henry that went to Barca scored 26 goals in a season from left wing. Drogba only bettered that twice in his top league career. How I wish.Shevchenko could smell that.

Shevchenko was Balon dor winner in 2004, 3yrs later he was in Chelsea so can we say Chelsea too had Balon dor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

His success at Bayern yes. 3 straught semi final. He was grouped with an EPL team 3 seasons and he topped the group all time. No time has Pep at Bayern lost on aggregates to an EPL side

That's good for him because he had vastly superior team to the EPL sides. Soon as they paired him with Barca and Madrid, we started hearing 7-0.

Pep only looks good in comparison with incompetent bozo like Rijkaard. Ask him to take over Jupp Heynckes team, he started disgracing Jupp Heynckes good work.

Even average manager like Pellegrini who was widely thought to be underacheiving, they gave Pep his team plus £180m to upgrade it, and he started making Pellegrini look like Arrigo Sacchi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Shevchenko was Balon dor winner in 2004, 3yrs later he was in Chelsea so can we say Chelsea too had Balon dor?

Eto was at Balon Dor all through to InterMilan, not washed like Shevchenko. When Pep was at Barca, Eto was contributing 36 goals per season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
FBS:
Where is Sephia?

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has turned down a £430,000-a-week offer from China.
Are these people crazy? First Ighalo now Toure. Does he think he still has anything left to offer any top team in Europe? If I were his agent I would collude with Pep and City. He would wake up one fine morning and find himself in China

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:
That's good for him because he had vastly superior team to the EPL sides. Soon as they paired him with Barca and Madrid, we started hearing 7-0.

Pep only looks good in comparison with incompetent bozo like Rijkaard. Ask him to take over Jupp Heynckes team, he started disgracing Jupp Heynckes good work.

Even average manager like Pellegrini who was widely thought to be underacheiving, they gave Pep his team plus £180m to upgrade it, and he started making Pellegrini look like Arrigo Sacchi.

Anytime Pep touches a team we suddenly hear they were superior to this and that

2008 Manure beat Barca, a yr later Pep touched Barca and Barca beat Manure. Ibime verdict Barca has always been better
2012 Chelsea beat Bayern on Penalties, a year later Pep with Bayern beat Chelsea. Ibimes verdict Bayern has alwys been better
2012 Group stages Bayern 2 city 2. 2014 Bayern 5 City 4. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better
2013 Bayern overcame Arsenal on away goals, A yr later Bayern beat Arsenal convincingly. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better

Everyone can now see that the excess fat has been converting to oestrogen and making ibime feminine and emotional in his argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Are these people crazy? First Ighalo now Toure. Does he think he still has anything left to offer any top team in Europe? If I were his agent I would collude with Pep and City. He would wake up one fine morning and find himself in China

Yaya Toures wife runs his household. Na England she want dey and that's that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

2012 Chelsea beat Bayern on Penalties, a year later Pep with Bayern beat Chelsea. Ibimes verdict Bayern has alwys been better

2012 Group stages Bayern 2 city 2. 2014 Bayern 5 City 4. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better

2013 Bayern overcame Arsenal on away goals, A yr later Bayern beat Arsenal convincingly. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better

Everyone can now see that the excess fat has been converting to oestrogen and making ibime feminine and emotional in his argument

2012 Bayern beat Madrid in UCL semi with Jupp Heynckes

2013 Bayern beat Barca 7-0 in UCL semi with Jupp Heynckes

2014 Madrid beat Bayern 7-0 in UCL semi with Pep

2015 Barca beat Bayern 5-0 in UCL semi with Pep

What more proof of uselessness do you need?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

this is too much . ah !

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Like for real Dude. What's left for Him to achieve in europe? He has won the CL, bossed the EPL and won the ACN to boot. All that is left for him to do is reap the rewards of his hard earned labour. Baba better shine hin eye well well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

Show us evidence with match report where Madrid beat Bayern 7-0

Show us evidence with match report where Barca beat Bayern 5-0

And which of these are EPL teams?

When a person is obese there are tendencies he might be losing his memories as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

Yaya Toures wife runs his household. Na England she want dey and that's that.
I'm not married sha so nothing wey I wan talk go sound practicable but if I'm Yaya Toure na either she follow me go China or she go find another husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, larride(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.