Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10180264 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (18904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
When is the FA cup Semi final draw?
tottenham vs chelsea, city vs arsenal. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
bros u go play q final b4 semi final na... Ur blood de hot oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
lol do you mean you see our match against Manure as a walk over?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=RooRuudRonSaha post=53866442][/quote]
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
You mean we were drawn from ball number 6, and we ended up with Manchester United.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
A reminder that there is no replay in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup. A fourth sub will also be possible during extra time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
nmadu1:
plus sir,can you recommend videos,books or anything that will be usefull for an aspiring coach

Sorry bros I wouldn't know. Na watch and learn I dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Utd should be too preoccupied with the fight for 4th and Europa League which is another route to UCL for them. They also have further fixture congestion from missing an EPL match due to League Cup final. I think they will just see sense and wave the white flag on FA Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ibime:
Utd should be too preoccupied with the fight for 4th and Europa League which is another route to UCL for them. They also have further fixture congestion from missing an EPL match due to League Cup final. I think they will just see sense and wave the white flag on FA Cup.
Story, you think you guys are champions already?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ibime:

Na black flag with skull and bones we go wave, then dash the trophy to Boro or Millwall grin

#UCL na him sure pass tho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
elrony:

Na black flag with skull and bones we go wave, then dash the trophy to Boro or Millwall grin

#UCL na him sure pass tho grin

We go see in 3 weeks. 2 wins in 15 years at Stamford Bridge for you. More of the same coming your way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Call me when ur money-miss-road-of a club start fighting for the title again and qualifying for the UCL, till then, enjoy your sixth position.
I wanted to like your post but saw that you already got 'six'.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ibime:

We go see in 3 weeks. 2 wins in 15 years at Stamford Bridge for you. More of the same coming your way.

grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ibime:

Sorry bros I wouldn't know. Na watch and learn I dey.
Alright sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Not too comfortable with Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Manchester United fans pretending like they are okay with the draws.. *rolls eyes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2017
hensben:
I wanted to like your post but saw that you already got 'six'.
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Manyoo have won twice at Chelsea in 15 years, and one of them was against nine men with an offside goal. Bogiest ground around.

Bring the scums on!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
Story, you think you guys are champions already?
Unless your team which is the 'best at applying pressure on rivals till they crack ' wanna challenge us, I see nobody else

United fans are the only ones who haven't dealt with the fact that the league chase is over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Man utd ? Am not even bothered , I don't see how we gon lose that game unless if forced into penalties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
dyabman:
Man utd ? Am not even bothered , I don't see how we gon lose that game unless if forced into penalties
M telling you.. ..
I look at theit defence and midfield and I just laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
tottenham vs chelsea, city vs arsenal. lol
You still betray us to reach this place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
SIRcumalot:

You still betray us to reach this place.
betray ke, i dey support another club? na man u board betray man u by signing an enemy as coach. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Davidblen(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
ManU wan follow chelsea SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Davidblen:
ManU wan follow chelsea
SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Time to see what the French media hype of Monaco youngsters is all about

Sidibe, Bokoyako, Lemar and Mbappe ....Bernardo Silva is a Mata/Mkhi kinda guy so I don't really like him

Mbappe is the best talent I know right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Sidibe, Bokoyako, Lemar and Mbappe ....Bernardo Silva is a Mata/Mkhi kinda guy so I don't really like him

plus Mendy... The mbappe dude is good.. Monaco have a good team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

I watch Monaco a lot this season and can testify that that Bernardo Silva is a fantastic playmaker. If he's on the right frame of mind, Monaco will be on fire.

A combination of Fernandinho and Yaya should be used to stop him. If Guardiola uses 1 DM, his team will be in trouble tonight.

That guy is a Barca material not those 2 goons my brainless coach bought in the form of Gomes and Dennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
plus Mendy... The mbappe dude is good.. Monaco have a good team.
With guys like Mbappe, Maxime Lopez, Martial and the other established French Forwards,You will have to be the French manager for Lacazette to play a min more than he has already played for France
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

struggling to see how Mata and Mkhi are the same kind of players...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

With guys like Mbappe, Maxime Lopez, Martial and the other established French Forwards,You will have to be the French manager for Lacazette to play a min more than he has already played for France
the problem you have is you think football ball is PES or Master league where they grow talents.. The problem you also have is you evaluate players based on who you like..

Currently Lacazette is better than all the french strikers you can think of.... Even if you don't like him, we like his goals his number don't lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
the problem you have is you think football ball is PES or Master league where they grow talents.. The problem you also have is you evaluate players based on who you like..

Currently Lacazette is better than all the french strikers you can think of.... Even if you don't like him, we like his goals his number don't lie
Myself and the French manager have the same problem then

We rarely see him in blue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (18904) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.