Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10421196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Mumu, we know those who piloted bayern into ucl glory and they were adequately honoured. Neuer, lahm, alaba, robben and ribery were in the front burner. Your 'ifa' goal scorer, who 'led' bayern would be considered after these guys in ucl rating. Have you ever seen messi, ronaldo, zidane leading their teams from start to finish, without being honoured by uefa? Even when dayo's ballack dragged leverkusen, he didn't go unnoticed. Not taking anything from muller's contributions, the issue of manipulating facts to win arguments needs to stop. Ribery was the one pulling all sorts of strings that muller and co were feeding off that year and he was honoured as the best player in europe. Neuer was awesome that year. Alaba and lahm were delights to watch from the beginning to the end. Mr. muri muller didn't do anything extraordinary in ucl.
Na mumu cheesy
Pilot ko. Sailor ni. Asinwin. A player finished in the top 6 overall and you are chatting nonsense about front burner. You go soon see front Patoranking

Only a doofus would try to ignore Müller's contributions with goals that buried Arsenal, Juve and Barca. What are the facts being manipulated? You are an expert at going off kilter. Didn't Müller contribute more goals + assists than anybody else? His nearest rival contributed 6 to Müller's 10 and you are busy questioning him. If he didn't get recognized then explain how he finished in the top 6 players that year and the top 4 the next year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
nateevs:

Terrorism is changing. Terror plots involving explosives are being foiled much quicker than the kind that happened today. Terror plots involving explosives leave trails. I believe in the UK today, one is more likely to be a victim of today's kind of attack than from an explosion on the tube.

Don't get me wrong I do agree just not willing to chance it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Ibime:

I used to cycle to work at Great Portland Street from Edmonton everyday which was 22 mile round trip. If you are doing Waterloo, Chelsea and Vauxhall from Tottenham, o boy I troway saute. You must be like Sir Chris Hoy.

Loool... Not even. I don't normally go through Chelsea just had to yesterday because of the unfortunate event. My daily commute is a 31 mile round trip which is actually not that long once your body gets used to it. One hour each way give or take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Ibime:

80 minutes waka to Finsbury Park is fast walking. I would estimate that at 100 minutes walk. It once took me 3 hours to walk to Edmonton. I use the waka time catch up with all my relatives in Naija and UK. cheesy

Mind you Finsbury Park is our route when cycling. chic2pimp would tell you the scariest part of the commute is crossing Holloway Road to pass through Camden or Angel, cos you could be squeezed easily between two trucks when setting yourself up on that junction. . . . . that's unless he uses the Stamford Hill-Stoke Newington route.

Nihilist nah craze person. 80 minutes everyday? You sef 3 hours bikonu? shocked. I had a puncture once so had to walk the bike 1hr30 minutes because I had no spare tubes left. Never again abeg!. I carry 3 spares now.

Hahaha I think a lady got killed by a tipper truck around 5 years ago at that junction. Incredibly dangerous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

Pilot ko. Sailor ni. Asinwin. A player finished in the top 6 overall and you are chatting nonsense about front burner. You go soon see front Patoranking

Only a doofus would try to ignore Müller's contributions with goals that buried Arsenal, Juve and Barca. What are the facts being manipulated? You are an expert at going off kilter. Didn't Müller contribute more goals + assists than anybody else? His nearest rival contributed 6 to Müller's 10 and you are busy questioning him. If he didn't get recognized then explain how he finished in the top 6 players that year and the top 4 the next year

What do you expect from someone who played more minutes than other attackers? Someone who scored goals close to the goal. Most are even taps-in. Meanwhile was it muller's goal in the 1st leg that buried juve? cheesy So mandzukic and pizzarro's goals in the 2nd leg did nothing? mandzukic 3rd goal against arsenal did nothing? If mandzukic didn't score that 3rd goal, would muller's goal have qualified bayern? You are a dumbo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nihilist nah craze person. 80 minutes everyday? You sef 3 hours bikonu? shocked. I had a puncture once so had to walk the bike 1hr30 minutes because I had no spare tubes left. Never again abeg!. I carry 3 spares now.

Hahaha I think a lady got killed by a tipper truck around 5 years ago at that junction. Incredibly dangerous

Only the brave cycle in London abeg. London is not (and despite the new cycle lanes), will never be safe for cyclists.
Crazy truck drivers everywhere. Amsterdam, Eindhoven. Now those are cycling cities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

What do you expect from someone who played more minutes than other attackers? Someone who scored goals close to the goal. Most are even taps-in. Meanwhile was it muller's goal in the 1st leg that buried juve? cheesy So mandzukic and pizzarro's goals in the 2nd leg did nothing? mandzukic 3rd goal against arsenal did nothing? If mandzukic didn't score that 3rd goal, would muller's goal have qualified bayern? You are a dumbo.
Quasimodo when would you stop with your daft analysis? How does playing more minutes diminish Müller's feat. Is it beans for a Supporting striker to net 8 goals in a CL campaign?
Tap-ins? Go and write UEFA to reduce tap-ins from a goal to half goal. Anuofia

Mandzukic and Pizarro's goals while useful just added gloss to the scoreline. A 2nd goal in the first leg by Müller was the crucial goal that gave Bayern a comfortable lead entering the 2nd leg
If not for your stoopidity you would know that under normal circumstances Müller's 2nd goal was crucial to the outcome of the Arsenal game. If he didn't score Podolski ties the game not half the deficit when he did

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
nateevs:

Only the brave cycle in London abeg. London is not (and despite the new cycle lanes), will never be safe for cyclists.
Crazy truck drivers everywhere. Amsterdam, Eindhoven. Now those are cycling cities.

Hahahahahahaha cheesy gringrin grin grin... You'll find that more often than not Cycling is the quickest way to get around the capital. Basic roadsmarts, obeying the rules of the road and having the right equipment is all you need.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

Quasimodo when would you stop with your daft analysis? How does playing more minutes diminish Müller's feat. Is it beans for a Supporting striker to net 8 goals in a CL campaign?
Tap-ins? Go and write UEFA to reduce tap-ins from a goal to half goal. Anuofia

Mandzukic and Pizarro's goals while useful just added gloss to the scoreline. A 2nd goal in the first leg by Müller was the crucial goal that gave Bayern a comfortable lead entering the 2nd leg
If not for your stoopidity you would know that under normal circumstances Müller's 2nd goal was crucial to the outcome of the Arsenal game. If he didn't score Podolski ties the game not half the deficit when he did

Assuming podolski tied the game without muller's goal, what informed you that mandzukic wouldn't have scored that 3rd goal as winning goal? Would bayern be so relaxed if that 3rd goal didnt come, entering into the 2nd leg? You reason like mumu. Muller's goal buried nothing. Meanwhile, in both domestic and ucl, Ribery was on fire that season, not muller. Muller is a good player but without those wingers, he would have been like magic stick without balls. Muller's goal scoring record is attractive, however that year's ucl performance wasn't better than the rest. Neuer, ribery, alaba, lahm's overshadowed his, they were the leaders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy gringrin grin grin... You'll find that more often than not Cycling is the quickest way to get around the capital. Basic roadsmarts, obeying the rules of the road and having the right equipment is all you need.

Don't get me started on Cyclists and obeying the rules. Yesterday, I saw a cyclist cycling through Limehouse tunnel. He was just smiling all through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Una wey dey cycle about- I salute you.

At my last job, I witnessed 2 major bike accidents. One at Ludgate circus and one at Bank - both less than 10 minutes walk from my building in QVS. In both cases, the bike riders didn't make it.

My brother, I just want to live like Good Charlotte. I ain't tryna die young. If I die like that sef, shame go catch me when I reach the afterlife and I'm discussing with my ancestors -

"So guys, How did you die?"

"I died in battle"
"I died an old man in bed"
"I was riding bicycle and trailer jam me"

Nahh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonsnow92:

The Top 2 central midfielders in the world right now based on consistency and whatever criteria you intend to use are....Kante and Kante!

He's not even in the top 5, be careful Of your sentimental rubbish rankings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ibime:

80 minutes waka to Finsbury Park is fast walking. I would estimate that at 100 minutes walk. It once took me 3 hours to walk to Edmonton. I use the waka time catch up with all my relatives in Naija and UK. cheesy

Mind you Finsbury Park is our route when cycling. chic2pimp would tell you the scariest part of the commute is crossing Holloway Road to pass through Camden or Angel, cos you could be squeezed easily between two trucks when setting yourself up on that junction. . . . . that's unless he uses the Stamford Hill-Stoke Newington route.

You sabi road.

On my way back from work, I dey regularly branch for Camden Lock area to puff puff pass. My first ever job in London was on Primrose hill, just behind Camden Roundhouse and it was for a TV production firm. Many of the staff at that company were on one after 5.30pm and I would regularly catch up with them after work to imbibe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nihilist:

It's been a long time coming. It was always a matter of when London would be hit, rather than if.

Na one of the things wey make stop to dey enter tube be that. I was on the platform and and one woman in full ninja costume dey stand beside me one day. As we boarded the busy train, I just dey reason say she fit dey carry bomb under her Burka. I ran to a different carriage when it hit me that if the bomb blow, the explosion go follow me come my carriage. Since then, na waka I dey waka everywhere for London, or I take a taxi.

Why are you stereotyping Hijab Muslims,

https://www.nairaland.com/2750777/dont-bleep-muslim-girls-no#40227958

I don't stereotype type I simply can't fvck them, Guy change we are all one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

So do you blame the natives who are scared of certain nationalities?

In the light of these do you 100% think trump was wrong?

I always knew it, this bald Uncle Tom is a secret Trump supporter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Mentioning muller in this kind of talk is a taboo to sports as a whole. Apart from his mental strength and ability to position himself to be at the right place at the right time, even batshuayi is supposed to be better than him.
Its high time we stopped judging players based on history. The messi and ronaldo you are mentioning are getting past their prime gradually. Hazard is the next big thing to happen to football. His maturity, mental strength and talent is unrivalled. You come here dey shout neymar. Ney what?. See the fact is that uefa have a long history of favoring Spanish clubs (barca and Madrid) to be precise when it comes to football matches and also choosing the world player of the year. Its naturally difficult for an English team player to win such award. Uefa no dey look that side at all. That's why I keep telling people that if hazard should switch to Madrid and neymar should switch to man u, the hype will change hands big time. If you don't play for barca or Madrid, then just forget about the ballon d'or. Uefa is corrupted by sentiments. Even luka modric or Sergio.busquets has a better chance than the likes of hazard. In the next two years, we definitely won't be hearing of messi ronaldo again. It will now be a thing of bale(as useless as he is) neymar, Suarez.
Just take a look at bale, is he better than hazard at all? But let's assume he wasn't British. The fact that a useless and wasteful player like him plays for Madrid gives him a better chance of winning the balloon dor than a player like hazard that plays for Chelsea.
How can someone say hazard is better than bale... Bale won Best player in EPL back to back with Tottenham, has delivered two match winning performances in two champions league finals, consistently performs for Wales... And you're here telling us nonsense...
Of them Neymar, griezzman, bale and hazard, hazard is the least
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ibime:

I used to cycle to work at Great Portland Street from Edmonton everyday which was 22 mile round trip. If you are doing Waterloo, Chelsea and Vauxhall from Tottenham, o boy I troway saute. You must be like Sir Chris Hoy.

@ diggz, na small thing jare. More numbers die in armed robbery attack back home. The way some Nigerians were carrying the matter for head on social media, you would wonder whether they consider UK lives more valuable than their own.

WTF Europe honestly is shit especially the United Kingdom, everything is soo small out there, small houses, small roads, small women with small titties...why would I even bike 22 miles every workday...Any time I travel to Europe especially UK I always leave distasteful seriously them islands need to be depopulated, too many people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
randomperson:

Bale won Best player in EPL back to back with Tottenham,

This is a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nihilist:

At my last job, I witnessed 2 major bike accidents. One at Ludgate circus and one at Bank - both less than 10 minutes walk from my building in QVS. In both cases, the bike riders didn't make it.

My brother, I just want to live like Good Charlotte. I ain't tryna die young. If I die like that sef, shame go catch me when I reach the afterlife and I'm discussing with my ancestors -

"I died in battle"

Nahh.

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
nateevs:

Don't get me started on Cyclists and obeying the rules. Yesterday, I saw a cyclist cycling through Limehouse tunnel. He was just smiling all through.

Na amteur like you and Nihilist go dey cycle through tunnel. cheesy

Once you gain experience in cycling, you will find it is as safe as houses. Na those fear-fear people for road dey always crash or die. My first major route cycling was from Walthamstow to Mile End in uni days. The first day, na him I tell my classmate say fear been dey catch me for Bow roundabout because of the fast moving traffic at those junctions leading to Blackwall Tunnel. That's when he schooled me that most deaths on the road are women cyclists because they are too polite. He said, any junction, just pull out way in front of the vehicles at the traffic light let them see you. If na trailer or Bus, pull out centre-front of him so he will see you clearly. Never ride alongside bus or trailer, always be front-centre or way behind them. If you apply these principles, you would never have any issue on the roads, and I never did after that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wingback:

He's not even in the top 5, be careful Of your sentimental rubbish rankings
Oh really??.. Who's in the top 5?..Pogba(podab)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Assuming podolski tied the game without muller's goal, what informed you that mandzukic wouldn't have scored that 3rd goal as winning goal? Would bayern be so relaxed if that 3rd goal didnt come, entering into the 2nd leg? You reason like mumu. Muller's goal buried nothing. Meanwhile, in both domestic and ucl, Ribery was on fire that season, not muller. Muller is a good player but without those wingers, he would have been like magic stick without balls. Muller's goal scoring record is attractive, however that year's ucl performance wasn't better than the rest. Neuer, ribery, alaba, lahm's overshadowed his, they were the leaders.
You must be suffering from swine flu. At 1-1 it is anybody's game. Arsenal's desperation is minimal and even a 2-1 win is miles away from a 3-1 win. Bayern relaxed? We did all we could to score so claiming we relaxed is rather daft on your part.

Ribery was on fire in the CL with 1 goal and 4 assists? Ori e ti gbale.

Müller's record in the league. 13 goals and 11 assists

Müller's record in the CL. 8 goals and 2 assists.

So if Bayern's top scorer and 2nd highest assist provider that season didn't lead then who did?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Oh really??.. Who's in the top 5?..Pogba(podab)?

Way ahead of Kante and so is Herrera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
randomperson:

How can someone say hazard is better than bale... Bale won Best player in EPL back to back with Tottenham, has delivered two match winning performances in two champions league finals, consistently performs for Wales... And you're here telling us nonsense...
Of them Neymar, griezzman, bale and hazard, hazard is the least
Bale isn't better than Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Even for those that play football manager will notice this, If you like score 70 goals a season in the EPL, win the league, win the UCL, win the world cup. At the end of the day , its still a player from barca or Madrid that will win the WPOTY and ballon dor.
Are you really going to compare Football Manager with the real world?

Which EPL player in the past 5years has dropped a year that is worthy of a Ballon D'or podium?

UEFA or France Football favours nobody.

The only thing they do,which I applaud,is not rewarding Mediocrity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
nateevs:

These kind of people give cyclists a bad name and it absolutely grates on my nerves. If He dies, He has only himself to blame. The only time I have cycled through a tunnel(blackwall)was when I did the Prudential Ride 100
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nihilist:

"I died in battle"

Nahh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You making it sound way worse than it actually is. As I told Nateevs earlier, you simply just need to have your wits about you. Obeying the rules of the road and being roadsmart will take you a long way.

If I were to have a stab on how they died, i'll say they got hit by a left turning tipper truck right? It's simple "DO NOT GO INSIDE OF A LEFT TURNING VEHICLE". Stay behind and proceed when it's safe to do so.

If it were up to me, i'll make sure all commuting cyclist attend a training course called "Bikeability". Most councils either run it free of charge or charge for little for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

You must be suffering from swine flu. At 1-1 it is anybody's game. Arsenal's desperation is minimal and even a 2-1 win is miles away from a 3-1 win. Bayern relaxed? We did all we could to score so claiming we relaxed is rather daft on your part.

Ribery was on fire in the CL with 1 goal and 4 assists? Ori e ti gbale.

[s]Müller's record in the league. 13 goals and 11 assists

Müller's record in the CL. 8 goals and 2 assists.

So if Bayern's top scorer and 2nd highest assist provider that season didn't lead then who did?[/s]

I remember your boss calling the arsenal 2nd leg, a concluded game after arsenal won second leg, as if you gave it away. Mufutau like you didn't raise a finger to refute it. Meanwhile, will you back the other emboldened line with your #50k march salary against 500 usd ? If your line is correct in all totality you become richer tomorrow morning. Dont start shaking like malnourished togolese goat o. Game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is this rubbish am reading about adabowale and Herrera being better than Kantelele?

These united scumwats just want to feel good by comparing their average fvcks to players way ahead of 'em h0es.

Martial better than Neymar hazard Costa n Ronaldo
Mata better than Messi, griezman robben n bale
Zlatan better than Suarez,kane,lukaku,rooney grin
Smalling,rojo n Jones best CBs on earth
Adabowale better than kross,modric,iniesta n Kantelele
Of course, lord Herrera is better than Kantelele

Bloody scumwats this is 2017 and de Gea is the only quality in that Ur useless team.

Bite me...... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:
What is this rubbish am reading about adabowale and Herrera being better than Kantelele?

These united scumwats just want to feel good by comparing their average fvcks to players way ahead of 'em h0es.

Martial better than Neymar hazard Costa n Ronaldo
Mata better than Messi, griezman robben n bale
Zlatan better than Suarez,kane,lukaku,rooney grin
Smalling,rojo n Jones best CBs on earth
Adabowale better than kross,modric,iniesta n Kantelele
Of course, lord Herrera is better than Kantelele

Bloody scumwats this is 2017 and de Gea is the only quality in that Ur useless team.

Bite me...... grin

for this your rant,you talk some truth but forget our right back,lord Valencia nobody for football good reach am for that position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nihilist:

"I died in battle"

Nahh.

Its for this same reason that I didnt learn how to ride a bicycle. I didnt learn when I was young, when I went for NYSC the opportunity came and I told people I will rather trek than break leg from bicycle fall, What will I tell people that in my 20's I got a fracture riding bicycle or worse still enter trailer mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

for this your rant,you talk some truth but forget our right back,lord Valencia nobody for football good reach am for that position.

Lord Valencia indeed grin The only person lord Valencia better pass na Damian the supposed next maldini.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, afrodoc2 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.