Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10350945 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (19037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did he really say that, Raumdeuter must not see this.

cheesy That's why i tagged his fellow up barka fans and their apari mentor.

diggz:

Lol...... so bykebyke too don learn how to shift post cheesy

That's the word on the streets. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

That's the word on the streets. cheesy
Wetin una deh talk about? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:

grin cheesy you are still on matic case? so wetin happen to all nateevs explanation?

Abeg free matic ooo

LOL, nothing personal ds tym, I just ask ni cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Mufutau, leave abuja sun alone. Back your claim that ribery had only 4 assists with your salary and stand the chance of winning 500usd. Dont be a ninny, this is your chance to opt out of recession. grin
Lol. Werey alaso leleyi sha. shey na Ikanra MMM or the $10 you lost phoolishly betting against Bayern you wan try recoup by force? If I type Mat Hummel. You would come here to ask us to stake that there is an 's' there.

If you dey serious. Let's do predictive betting. No EPL team would make a CL semi this year and at least 1 German team would play in the semi finals. $150. No long yarning. I no get time for your ejo wewe. A ti mo iru e. Elenu incorporated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

You must be new here. Welcome

On to the nitty gritty. Even Diego Costa cannot shine Müller's cleats never mind that raggamuffin Batshuayi. Terry G with Belgian passport.

This myth and urban legend of Müller relying purely on positioning and mental strength needs to be cremated once and for all. Did you even know Müller leads Bayern in assists in the league and led us last season too?

Hazard has been the next big thing since 2013 when some people tipped him for Balon D'or glory. We are in 2017 and 99% of them are still blushing in embarrassment that such thoughts ever crossed their mind. Müller was leading his club and country to World cup and CL trophies before 25. You are still telling us about next big thing.

Its an insult to keep listing Hazard amongst the likes of Müller and Neymar who have led their clubs and countries to International glory. He is not even the best player at Chelsea this season

From 2009 to 2016 5 CL and 4 Europa titles have gone to Spanish teams. A World Cup and a Euro to Spanish National Teams. I might not be happy that they sweep up these FIFA and UEFA awards but the numbers don't lie.

Hazard is a mental midget. Him sef know him level that is why he is not fighting to leave Chelsea. 6 seasons with no impact in elite Europe. Even the 'useless' Bale with ordinary Tottenham destroyed a CL defending champion.

Zlatan, Sanchez, Fabregas are proof that playing at Barca guarantees nothing.
Ribery, Neuer made Balon D'or final 3. If it were merely by playing for Madrid why has Benzema never sniffed the list? What makes you think your Hidden Hazard with his 11 goals and 5 assists would smell it if he played for Madrid and didn't deliver. Even Hotline bling (Griezmann) was still roasting at Sociedad when the Hazard hype started. Your boy ain't got no excuse
This one obviously is a Bayern fan. He just dey shout Muller since morning. . thomas muller fa? Nothing we no go hear for this life sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

This one obviously is a Bayern fan. He just dey shout Muller since morning. . thomas muller fa? Nothing we no go hear for this life sha.
You have potential. However when you said Müller only has positional awareness na there you fall my hand. Btw Müller has 10 assists in the league. This is who you are comparing to Terry G with Belgian passport

Game Müller o da bi owe, Ologbon lo le ye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you show that in the Bayern treble winning season If you show that Ribery has more direct contribution(Goals and assists) than Muller in the CL then you win $500
But how come muller wasn't awarded European footballer of the year since it is only those that score are consider as world class players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
hensben:
But how come muller wasn't awarded European footballer of the year since it is only those that score are consider as world class players.

What you should be asking is those that win European footballer of the year do they have b stats? If they do then you should have the answer to your question

Learn to ask the right questions first

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

Lol. Werey alaso leleyi sha. shey na Ikanra MMM or the $10 you lost phoolishly betting against Bayern you wan try recoup by force? If I type Mat Hummel. You would come here to ask us to stake that there is an 's' there.

If you dey serious. Let's do predictive betting. No EPL team would make a CL semi this year and at least 1 German team would play in the semi finals. $150. No long yarning. I no get time for your ejo wewe. A ti mo iru e. Elenu incorporated

Where will you find $150, i dont want to be probed for pushing you into lagoon.

A40:

You have potential. However when you said Müller only has positional awareness na there you fall my hand. Btw Müller has 10 assists in the league. This is who you are comparing to Terry G with Belgian passport

Game Müller o da bi owe, Ologbon lo le ye

We had you guys complaining about muller's poor form this season despite posting those assists. That cavani has scored alot of goals doesn't mean he didnt throw away almost double of those numbers. That's why experts wont be deceived by performance on paper. Put muller and hazard on the shelf before ancelotti, the italian will fling muller away and hug hazard with immediate alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let us see the number of tackles and interceptions won by Matic.
how many was won by fabregas ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
how many was won by fabregas ??

Fabregas isn't a DM, is it that u do not know?
How many has Matic won, let's see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Fabregas isn't a DM, is it that u do not know?
How many has Matic won, let's see.
fabregas is not a DM so why are you clamouring for him to play the DM position ahead of matic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
fabregas is not a DM so why are you clamouring for him to play the DM position ahead of matic?

No one was clamouring for him to play DM since Kante does that well, Barca hardly play another DM with Busquets, wanted Fab to contribute more to the attack.

Now that I have answered you, would u be kind enough to post Matic 's interceptions and tackles won, let's see.
You posted Azpi' s, Kante's and Luiz's, what about Matic 's?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No one was clamouring for him to play DM since Kante does that well, Barca hardly play another DM with Busquets, wanted Fab to contribute more to the attack.

Now that I have answered you, would u be kind enough to post Matic 's interceptions and tackles won, let's see.
You posted Azpi' s, Kante's and Luiz's, what about Matic 's?
since you admitted fab is not a DM. Case is closed. He has no business with the DM position for us, when we have our most robost DM in Matic.

If you want fab to contribute to attack his position is in the front, he should bench either hazard or Pedro, or wait till second half when he can probably be pushed to AM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
since you admitted fab is not a DM. Case is closed. He has no business with the DM position for us, when we have our most robost DM in Matic.

If you want fab to contribute to attack his position is in the front, he should bench either hazard or Pedro, or wait till second half when he can probably be pushed to AM.

OK bro, case closed about that, Can i please see Matic 's tackles won and interceptions ds season, I just wan see something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK bro, case closed about that, Can i please see Matic 's tackles won and interceptions ds season, I just wan see something.
I can't teach you how to fetch information. For example if matic has 10 tackles and fabregas has less than 10 he is better than him in that position and whatsoever fabregas has no business with our DM position.

Les I forget read this..

https://www.premierleague.com/news/138045
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
I can't teach you how to fetch information. For example if matic has 10 tackles and fabregas has less than 10 he is better than him in that position and whatsoever fabregas has no business with our DM position.

Les I forget read this..

https://www.premierleague.com/news/138045

You just dey dance anyhow, it was too easy for u to post Kante's own, post Matic 's ow, u dey yarn nonsense since.

Is it that hard for u?
Stop bringing Fabregas into this.

Oya gimme the website u pulled Kante's own from, lemme check for Matic.
Abi dt one go hard you too.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You just dey dance anyhow, it was too easy for u to post Kante's own, post Matic 's ow, u dey yarn nonsense since.

Is it that hard for u?
Stop bringing Fabregas into this.

Oya gimme the website u pulled Kante's own from, lemme check for Matic.
Abi dt one go hard you too.?
if you dont want me to mention fabregas into this, dont bring him to matic when we talk about the DM position.

okay since you admitted you don't know how to fetch information..

This two pictures are culled from premier league official website..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
[s]if you dont want me to mention fabregas into this, dont bring him to matic when we talk about the DM position.

okay since you admitted you don't know how to fetch information..[/s]

This two pictures are culled from premier league official website..

Now you have done well, thank you.

Judging from those pics, all thanks to Kante, only God knows where we would be without that man in our midfield, he is the real deal.
Good nyt bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Now you have done well, thank you.

Judging from those pics, all thanks to Kante, only God knows where we would be without that man in our midfield, he is the real deal.
Good nyt bro.
and judging from what top football analysts in the premier league is saying, we can't see fabregas in it. Clearly the DM position is not for him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
and judging from what top football analysts in the premier league is saying, we can't see fabregas in it. Clearly the DM position is not for him...

Like I said earlier, Fabregas isn't a DM, we weren't clamouring for him to come do the work of a DM, understood??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Where will you find $150, i dont want to be probed for pushing you into lagoon.
Eru ti ba werey sha. Alatenuje oshi. You were gleefully willing to forsake $500 to win just 50k, now I'm offering more while you stand to lose significantly less yet you are telling stories that touch. Okuko

Let's see who go end up for lagoon.

If you aren't game then make u comot for my circumference and stop buzzing for my ear like Ekpan Fly

airmark:

We had you guys complaining about muller's poor form this season despite posting those assists. That cavani has scored alot of goals doesn't mean he didnt throw away almost double of those numbers. That's why experts wont be deceived by performance on paper. Put muller and hazard on the shelf before ancelotti, the italian will fling muller away and hug hazard with immediate alacrity.
Of course we are used to excellence from Müller so the dip in form is cause for alarm. However Müller's place is safe in football folklore. A World Cup and CL winner at 24 a feat your useless Ikedia will never kuku achieve. Only a senseless apoche cra cra like you would bring in Cavani into this debate. The likes of Ronaldo and Messi miss more than they score. But like Müller they deliver when it matters most. Abilities foreign to Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard

Abeg make we hear word. Ancelotti coached Madrid and now Bayern his interest in Hazard? Nil

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Like I said earlier, Fabregas isn't a DM, we weren't clamouring for him to come do the work of a DM, understood??
since fabregas is not a DM while then are you telling us he should be playing ahead of Matic, when the current set up is not for him ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
since fabregas is not a DM while then are you telling us he should be playing ahead of Matic, when the current set up is not for him ??

Christ!!! What position did Fabregas play whenever he came on.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
When your short, small RCB has more tackles and interceptions than your robust powerful bully of a DM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank Jah for Kante, with those Matic's figures we would be 8th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Greatihex:
www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10808892/pfa-player-of-the-year-n8217golo-kante-is-favourite-but-who-will-win
to me if kante doesn't win it, they should give it to lukaku. Hazard has not played anything to merit it..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Christ!!! What position did Fabregas play whenever he came on.?
. Mouth don dy change.. So fab now play Am when he comes on, since he plays that, agreed Wetin concern fabregas with starting ahead of Matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
bigkesh:
When your short, small RCB has more tackles and interceptions than your robust powerful bully of a DM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank Jah for Kante, with those Matic's figures we would be 8th
is it not surprising that The one supposed to be benching our robost midfielder has less tackles to our lanky Alonso ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
. Mouth don dy change.. So fab now play Am when he comes on, since he plays that, agreed Wetin concern fabregas with starting ahead of Matic.

Go and sleep, you are not making any sense, I asked for Matic 's stats, you have given me that, good nyt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Go and sleep, you are not making any sense, I asked for Matic 's stats, you have given me than, good nyt.
grin grin grin grin dumb founded I guess. You couldn't believe Matic could pull something like that..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
grin grin grin grin dumb founded I guess. You couldn't believe Matic could pull something like that..

Lol, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Have a sweet night rest my broda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (19037) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), wman(m), afrodoc2, SamHarruna(m), Chasicolis(f), Beorn and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.