Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10185977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
neighy:
lol... Mikel had a squad number so dd hazard buh guess where dey ended up?? Not to mention pedro

If griezmann join una...I will personally join that doctor in the 3rd mainland lagoon! Real talk!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

If griezmann join una...I will personally join that doctor in the 3rd mainland lagoon! Real talk!
am not sure conte would wanna pay that much... Buh if chelsea nd man utd go head2head.. Griezmann would surely end up singing "blue is the colour...."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
neighy:
am not sure conte would wanna pay that much... Buh if chelsea nd man utd go head2head.. Griezmann would surely end up singing "blue is the colour...."
Griezman is too big for Chelsea jor. his coming to Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
simeone would lose his head...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
The stupid someone won't sell to real madrid,he rather sell o barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Accurate prediction from Pep and Perarnau prior to 2016/17. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Pep that said Chelsea needed 10 new players?!

I think this recession is causing some neurological damage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
bigkesh:
The Pep that said Chelsea needs 10 new players?!

I think this recession is causing some neurological damage

10 new expensive players that'd help play to his style and save his job.

It's glaring clear now that the man isn't competent enough and can't adapt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hazard He’s had plenty of media hype around him. He’s the best player of a team that won the EPL (with Mou; adds to the media hype element) two years ago, then finished 10th, and now are going to win it again. With so many eyes on him, it’s easy to be massively overrated one day and underrated the other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
diggz:

Wingback, what crime have you committed again?

I tried to enlighten the masses but they couldn't handle the truth and ended up spamming the report button, so here we are....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar that picked form two months ago is now being compared to his superior all of a sudden. If that is not a hype then what is it huh. These are the advantages players who play for either Barcelona or Real Madrid get over Abumeyang if not, what's Neymar doing differently that Abumeyang isn't doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
hensben:
Neymar that picked form two months ago is now being compared to his superior all of a sudden. If that is not a hype then what is it huh. These are the advantages players who play for either Barcelona or Real Madrid get over Abumeyang if not, what's Neymar doing differently that Abumeyang isn't doing.

Neymar is currently 4th in all time top scorers for a country like Brazil. He was 3rd Balon dor, He won Confed cup for Brazil, won Olympics for Brazil won several trophies for Santos won a treble with Barca scoring in second round, quarter semi and final

When we think of it that Hidden cant even make any mark for a country like Belgium, We need to ask what is Hazard doing differently from what Bolasie Snodgrass or Puncheon is doing

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar is currently 4th in all time top scorers for a country like Brazil. He was 3rd Balon dor, He won Confed cup for Brazil, won Olympics for Brazil won several trophies for Santos won a treble with Barca scoring in second round, quarter semi and final

When we think of it that Hidden cant even make any mark for a country like Belgium, We need to ask what is Hazard doing differently from what Bolasie Snodgrass or Puncheon is doing
yeah it is very easy to be 4th all time goal scorer for a nation like Brazil. It is just like saying wizkid sing very well when we know if not for the hard work of Tubaba and co who globalize Nigerian song wizkid won't have been known.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another pointless Hazard vs Everybody argument incoming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hazard this, Hazard that, how are we even sure Hazard has not broken this guy's heart more than he could bear, I have never seen another human that hates Eden this much.

The only thing he talks about these days is Hazard. This one is really strong.
This guy might be wishing Hazard death secretly. Let him just die and not win the UCL, na these kind people dey pray for person down fall just to prove they are right.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
hensben:
yeah it is very easy to be 4th all time goal scorer for a nation like Brazil. It is just like saying wizkid sing very well when we know if not for the hard work of Tubaba and co who globalize Nigerian song wizkid won't have been known.

What kind of rubbish is this? Is it the work of Pele and Ronaldo that made Neymar the 4th highest goal scorer for Brazil?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

What kind of rubbish is this? Is it the work of Pele and Ronaldo that made Neymar the 4th highest goal scorer for Brazil?
Their work made people like you rate Neymar ahead of Abumeyang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Conte is interested in signing Conti

Journalism in 2017 cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
hensben:
Their work made people like you rate Neymar ahead of Abumeyang

Is it the work of Pele tat made Neymar score over 50 goals for Brazil at 25yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is it the work of Pele tat made Neymar score over 50 goals for Brazil at 25yrs

What do you have to say about Abumeyang 23 goals is 55 appearance for Gabon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Obere4u:

What do you have to say about Abumeyang 23 goals is 55 appearance for Gabon?

Nice meaning he scores 1 goal every 2.4 games

WHich is awesome when compared to Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard that has 17goals in 77 appearance meaning 1 goal every 4.5 games

Starboy Neymar bosses them all with 51 goals in 76 appearances meaning 1 goal every 1.5game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Maybe we can conclude that IF Aubameyang was to be surrounded by the set of players that surrounds nyemar, he MIGHT have scored more.
Comparing the two national teams

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 3:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Some nights when I go to bed I can see Kante chasing and Chasing and Chasing me...I keep running but he never stops...God is this how you will let Chelsea win the EPL even after I begged you in crossover service to let man utd win the league.m
smh.

I don't trust That Kante he has some dark magic in his lifem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
^^^

WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:
Some nights when I go to bed I can see Kante chasing and Chasing and Chasing me...I keep running but he never stops.

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:
Some nights when I go to bed I can see Kante chasing and Chasing and Chasing me...I keep running but he never stops...God is this how you will let Chelsea win the EPL even after I begged you in crossover service to let man utd win the league.m
smh.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Baba nla tackle. grin

Cannigia your papa cheesy

Oh boy! See tackle!

Cameroon won this game, I think with 9 men.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:
smh.

Lmao....this guy sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol, Kante chasing him in his dream, gosh! I can't just stop laughing my ass off. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Baba nla tackle. grin

Cannigia your papa cheesy

Benjamin Massing grin
This was when Cameroon had MEN.
The ref gave him both red and yellow cards after that tackle. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Obere4u:
Maybe we can conclude that IF Aubameyang was to be surrounded by the set of players that surrounds nyemar, he MIGHT have scored more.
Comparing the two national teams

If my grandma had balls she would be my granddad

Aubameyang is a good player, If he had players as good as Hidden Hazard does around him he will surely do better

Neymar performs, Aubameyang erforms Hidden Hazard flops

Hiden 17 goals in 77 games 1 goal in 4.5games
Snodgrass 6 goals in 23 games 1 goal in 3.8 games

For National team Snodgrass has a better goal ratio than Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
^^^

WTF?

English metaphors and Euphemisms have always been above your intelligence quotient...Keep WTFing around.

r/nocontext

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.