Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10377915 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:

English metaphors and Euphemisms have always been above your intelligence quotient...Keep WTFing around.

r/nocontext

Abeg this pikin....we would all appreciate it if you could keep typing your special patented brand of nonsense featuring fantasy from that your penthouse in "brooklyn ibadan"...surrounded by your "imaginary models" and with your regular diet of codiene and tramadol serving as your inspiration but please try to do it without staining some of our mentions in the near future.

Its bad enough that we have to continually read the asinine and _moronic purply jargon that you constantly spew as a form of banter from your moribund brain on a daily basis but abeg at least grant some of us the dignity of not having to be seen to be actually engaged in a convo with something as mentally vapid as you! We dont want people getting the wrong ideas now do we?

Now.....take your lonely attention deprived ass and get lost!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Its bad enough that we have to continually read the asinine

Stupid useless mans 4fast approaching 40 and all you do is fvck prostitutes and Boast about it, go settle down, And quit your vagabond lifestyle Stupid Fool.

I was on my own lane made a joke that your superior Intellectuals understood but no a fool like you couldn't comprehend the joke but had to throw shade.

Like Fela Kuti said "A fool at 40 na Fool forever"

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:

Stupid useless mans 4fast approaching 40 and all you do is fvck prostitutes and Boast about it, go settle down, And quit your vagabond lifestyle Stupid Fool.

I was on my own lane made a joke that your superior Intellectuals understood but no a fool like you couldn't comprehend the joke but had to throw shade.

Like Fela Kuti said "A fool at 40 na Fool forever"

Blah blah blah.....the thing don pain am so tay you have now resorted to your only stale line of calling everyone on NL a 40 year old man! I know you are attracted to men of that age range but abeg my butt is an exit only apparatus! Go and Search for Elton John on twitter! He likes rent boys like you!

As for the ho's? Well after reading your last post your sister said I should inform you to stop insulting her profession or she won't beg me for the money she promised to use in buying you your school books! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funlordmaniac, u dey fall we hands here o

Why na undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Funlordmaniac, u dey fall we hands here o

Why na undecided

No vex! Make I just allow the Californian ibadan chimpanzee continue to dey cry sef!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moses should be banned from his International team, always faking injury lazy ass.

Hidden Hazard performing a Houdini as usual, why are Chelsea players so inept on international duty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ibime:

Kids in Nigeria play 3v2, 2v1, Fool etc. I'm disappointed in you though. You supposed to teach us some things about pro football, you started telling us all the games we already played as kids in Nigeria. What's next "dribble and score"?

How about the one we call 'American football' that one where if someone opio ie nutmeg you, everybody is allowed to slap shege out of you until you run and touch a tree. That's the best drill for teaching players how to keep their legs closed. Did they teach you that one in professional football as well?
solo beating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelshit!!!
I've got nothing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Enjoy

But to be honestly honest, never say Hazard is better than Neymar.
Hazard is a very good player. Neymar is a very good player.
But Ney is better than Hazard. Stick it to ur skulls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:
Moses should be banned from his International team, always faking injury lazy ass.

Hidden Hazard performing a Houdini as usual, why are Chelsea players so inept on international duty.

Shut the Bleep up rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Seekttention:

Shut the Bleep up rabid dog

If it types like Funord...Then it is a.....?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
TapDance:

If it types like Funord...Then it is a.....?

I'm no funlord wanka. I copied ur label rabid dog from one gay donjazzy wannabe.

But u ain't my enemy. So let's cover it smiley wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelshit!!! Try to sign Lukaku, the guy will score a lot of goals. He fits Chelsea, he is ready to play, ready to score. 1 goal per game Costa is not a goal freak like that yet he has 18 goals. Just imagine Lukaku, imagine!!
e
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
mo.rons everywhere..... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Danhumprey:
mo.rons everywhere..... grin grin grin

Where they at? I've been searching for one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
After a miserable performance for Argentina last game, Aguero has been dropped for the next game

Can we find a way to blame Pep for Argentine coach dropping Aguero or at least blame ramdeuter

diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
After a miserable performance for Argentina last game, Aguero has been dropped for the next game

Can we find a way to blame Pep for Argentine coach dropping Aguero or at least blame ramdeuter

diggz

U have successfully connived with the Ogbomosho witches and take a long straw to suck deep Aguero's star right from Europe and belittle him.
Well kontunu. God will ask you. There is God in anything we do embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
So now this wild animal is also seeing me in its online nightmares too? Na wa oh! The kind of effect I have on some of these daft bastards needs to be bottled up and sold as perfume! shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

diggz

So aguero will be the first player to underperform for country even when he shines for club or vice versa....?

U try well well oga raumdeuter! Kindly enjoy Ur I said aguero is a useless striker victory. Nuffin spoil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:

So aguero will be the first player to underperform for country even when he shines for club or vice versa....?

U try well well oga rumdeuter! Kindly enjoy Ur I said aguero is a useless striker victory. Nuffin spoil.

Underperform to the level of being dropped for a striker who plays in South America?

Were you not shocked and telling us Aguero will make any team in the world? Now he cant even make Argentine team because the Argentine coach Pep is stuck with some philosophy

So if he doesnt perform for country under one coach why is it a shock when the same player is not performing under another coach(Pep) and a replacement is sought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Underperform to the level of being dropped for a striker who plays in South America?

Were you not shocked and telling us Aguero will make any team in the world? Now he cant even make Argentine team because the Argentine coach Pep is stuck with some philosophy

So if he doesnt perform for country under one coach why is it a shock when the same player is not performing under another coach(Pep) and a replacement is sought

Tell me how aguero has failed to perform under Pep? Is like Ur brain is paining you tonight or you just wan turn unnecessary amala for here?

Meanwhile, I didn't realise Argentina is now a club side tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:
Tell me how aguero has failed to perform under Pep? Is like Ur brain is paining you tonight or you just wan turn unnecessary amala for here?

Meanwhile, I didn't realise Argentina is now a club side tongue

All those chances missed are evidence of performance

What is Argentina playing is it not football or na handball Argentina dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aguero don dey chop bench for national team nor be today and some person wan make us believe say e start post-Pep. Na wa oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

All those chances missed are evidence of performance

What is Argentina playing is it not football or na handball Argentina dey play

You obviously don't have anything useful to chat tonight. Maybe you should face hazard bcuz he gives sure inspiration or ereeections.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
Aguero don dey chop bench for national team nor be today and some person wan make us believe say e start post-Pep. Na wa oo

You missed the logic, Aguero is getting benched at another football team, when Pep tried to do the same some of you claimed it was a sacrilege

Not even benched for a better player for Pratto Lucas Pratoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You missed the logic, Aguero is getting benched at another football team, when Pep tried to do the same some of you claimed it was a sacrilege

Please look front dayo.....Na today aguero start to chop bench for national team? Or what is with this Ur senile way of trying to turn amala this days?

god Pep did what he knows how to do best; disrespect seasoned professionals all in the name of filosofi.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:
Please look front dayo.....Na today aguero start to chop bench for national team? Or what is with this Ur senile way of trying to turn amala this days?

god Pep did what he knows how to do best; disrespect seasoned professionals all in the name of filosofi.......

Was it filosofi that made Argentine coaches bench Aguero too?

Aguero is a lazy striker and some coaches cant stand it whether its Pep or Argentine coach. Isnt the point so straight forward?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was it filosofi that made Argentine coaches bench Aguero too?

Aguero is a lazy striker and some coaches cant stand it whether its Pep or Argentine coach. Isnt the point so straight forward?

When exactly did aguero turn lazy in your eye? I don't even know if I should laff at ur amala turning skills or cry at ur obvious fvckery?

Dayo please can you go on record to call aguero a useless striker so we can end this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:

When exactly did aguero turn lazy in your eye? I don't even know if I should laff at ur amala turning skills or cry at ur obvious fvckery?

Dayo please can you go on record to call aguero a useless striker so we can end this?

His marksmanship was the only thing he had going for him, but nowadays he is missing easy chances and not deserving of starting position in a top team that hopes to challenge in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

His marksmanship was the only thing he had going for him, but nowadays he is missing easy chances and not deserving of starting position in a top team that hopes to challenge in Europe

You are shameless dayo. You were never of this opinion till sometime this year or late last year if I am not mistaken. Maybe you Shud of thrown suarez and Neymar into the bin when they weren't performing earlier in the season

Yu chat loads of shyyyyte even for a prof in turning hot amala...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
diggz:

You are shameless dayo. You were never of this opinion till sometime this year or late last year if I am not mistaken. Maybe you Shud of thrown suarez and Neymar into the bin when they weren't performing earlier in the season

Yu chat loads of shyyyyte even for a prof in turning hot amala...

When Suarez was not scoring he was doing other things like pressing
When Neymar wasn't scoring he was creating bucketloads of assists. Its not by mistake that he has the highest assist in the CL

Thats why you should buy an exercise book and be taking notes you confuse yourself too damn much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg

Argentina has Dybala and Huguain... Even Messi can play as a 9
Aguero is getting benched for those guys,not for KDB as a 9 or a newbie CF

Is Lucas Pratoo playing as a 9? Oga o

Aguero started the first game o, so in a way I can claim he is just resting him not benching him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Unlimited22, 5inchdick, raumdeuter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.