Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10406283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
bigkesh are you still counting
Me no get him time again.. .Jesus already showed us the way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

All these ramdeuter converts

How now dayo? I am sure you can see were he said ''Today''......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
diggz:
How now dayo? I am sure you can see were he said ''Today''......

How many big games have we seen Aguero throwing chances away this season? If you are not holding up play, you are not pressing defenders like Suarez. you linkup play isn't top notch then you have to have a better conversion rate in big games

See Gabby Jesus almost made the difference in the few minutes he spent on the field

Aguero either needs to add more to his game or regain his shooting abilities

Today is another of those wasteful nights. vs Monaco, vs Liverpool vs Chelsea vs Manure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many big games have we seen Aguero throwing chances away this season? If you are not holding up play, you are not pressing defenders like Suarez. you linkup play isn't top notch then you have to have a better conversion rate in big games

See Gabby Jesus almost made the difference in the few minutes he spent on the field

Aguero either needs to add more to his game or regain his shooting abilities

Today is another of those wasteful nights. vs Monaco, vs Liverpool vs Chelsea vs Manure

Oh please... cheesy do enjoy Ur few days of FAME tongue I am sure he will come shyttee all over Ur gloating in the next match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
diggz:
Oh please... cheesy do enjoy Ur few days of FAME tongue I am sure he will come shyttee all over Ur gloating in the next match.

Like I told you, If Edward Ayamkyegh strikes for City he will score goals. So scoring goals is a given as a City striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Men we really need to start getting those cleansheets in matches. Just checked Stats to see Lloris has already passed Courtois - 13 by one and De Gea has equalled and Forster not far behind with 11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ibime:

This is what gets to the man on the street, but when you study the budget, you will realise that this has very small effect on the taxpayer. It's value to your tax base is only like 1%.

The biggest problem in Public spending is always retirees, and growing worse each year with the ageing population. Health comes next.

The kind of scenario you described hits the taxpayer for a few billion per year, a drop in the Ocean of public finances and maybe represents a 1% drop in tax for you, but the right-wing radio talkshow hosts will try and spin Dayo to believe it justifies a 10% tax drop for the richest people.

Your example is one of lack of incentive, more applicable to areas with expensive property prices or to babymothers where the cost of childcare erases any benefit from working. As long as the UK unemployment rate stays around 5% mark, any job that man turns down will be taken by another with little net effect on the tax base or social security expenditure. His case is only a problem to the taxpayer if there is a surplus of jobs and people like him are refusing to take them.

From the figures below, you can see that even if a Government achieves a near-impossible 20% drop in Social Security spend, it will yield minimal tax savings for you.

You're wise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Nihilist and ibime, I hope you guys are going to support Joshua. Vitali is trying to get into his head. The support and expectation is massive from uk though. I hope he won't be nervous in Wembley on Saturday and crumble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like I told you, If Edward Ayamkyegh strikes for City he will score goals. So scoring goals is a given as a City striker

Really?I will remind u oga dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:
Nihilist and ibime, I hope you guys are going to support Joshua. Vitali is trying to get into his head. The support and expectation is massive from uk though. I hope he won't be nervous in Wembley on Saturday and crumble.

That fight is almost certainly fixed in Joshuas favour. Joshua is Wladimir's protege ffs. It's just a symbolic passing of the torch match bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
Nihilist:

That fight is almost certainly fixed in Joshuas favour. Joshua is Wladimir's protege ffs. It's just a symbolic passing of the torch match bro.

Wk has improved in speed compared to how he was against fury. To me he is taking this fight serious. We may witness an upset, if Joshua thinks wladmir will play ball tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Aptly said. The way WK has been going about praising Josh suggests something. If the kid knocks him out, Wladimir would be quick to remind us that he once asserted that the lad is "just like him".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
Chic2pimp, lordfalcao and others that follow Serie A, I would like to ask if you know Pamela David and is this how she dresses on Match of the day show.
P.S: Click on the link I can't post the pic here it Would surely get me banned.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FootbalIGirls/status/849597544703422466/photo/1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
pamcode:
Chic2pimp, lordfalcao and others that follow Serie A, I would like to ask if you know Pamela David and is this how she dresses on Match of the day show.

I will start watching serie A because of her lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I will start watching serie A because of her lol
My broda I will not lie the lady bust my head o. She has to be latino or have latin ancestry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
pamcode:

Ahhhhh Pamela Davis.. grin cheesy grin.... Not watched the Italiam Version of MOTD in a while now but the ones I watched Yes she does dress provocatively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nihilist:

The way the fight came about is what made me perplexed. Something out of a Football Club friendly arrangement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stamford bridge is 140 years old today. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:
Stamford bridge is 140 years old today. cool

Should be demolished. You guys can squat at the Emirates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID
WOULD FIND PREMIER LEAGUE
TOUGH, SAYS KLOPP
Joe Wright
England's top flight would be far from a
walkover for Spain's top two clubs,
according to the Liverpool manager
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp believes
Barcelona and Real Madrid would find it
difficult to cope with the intensity of the
Premier League.
Conte hints at Serie A return
The 49-year-old has the Reds, third in the
table with four games remaining, on track
for Champions League qualification in his
first full season in England's top flight.
Liverpool had looked set to mount a title
challenge when they won 13 of their first 19
matches, but a run of one victory in seven
at the start of 2017 brought those hopes to
an end.
Klopp, who lifted successive Bundesliga
titles with Borussia Dortmund, claims the
difficulty of England's top flight would even
be felt by Spain's powerhouse clubs.
"Even for the great Spanish teams, it would
be difficult to win the Premier League," he
told Marca . "Of course, Madrid and Barca
would be fighting for everything, but it
would be very difficult.
'Lukaku better than Costa'
"In the Premier League, nothing is certain.
The intensity is very high and many things
can happen in matches. There's not a single
game where you can win 4-0 comfortably
and rest your first XI. It doesn't exist in
the Premier League. It's not possible in the
Bundesliga, either, unless you're Bayern
[Munich].
"Chelsea are having a great season but there
are many games where they have won 1-0
and had to defend until the end. I've
experienced two leagues and I can say that
this one is really tough. Ask Pep [Guardiola
of Manchester City], he'll say the same!
"We're up there, fighting for the Champions
League positions, but I can say: five more
points, and everything would look different.
There are a few games left and we'll fight
to the utmost."
Klopp remains confident Liverpool can win
their first title since 1990 under his
guidance, however.
Is Wilshere permanently broken?
PLAY
"Of course. It's always possible. Is it
likely? I don't know, but it's possible and
that's enough for me," he said. "There are
several teams that fight for the title each
season and maybe, at this moment, some
have more chances than us, but I'm not
interested in that.
"That's the key to this job: to find the right
solutions for the problems that are
presented to you. The goal is to win a
competition but the fight is already
exciting."
Klopp went on to reveal that he feels a
positive atmosphere among his players is
key and highlighted Madrid star Cristiano
Ronaldo as an example of why talent is not
always enough to succeed.
"I don't try to be nice every minute of the
day," he said. "I tell them things when it's
necessary. I like to be their friend, but not
their best friend. A friend tells you things
clearly at the right time.
"I always tell a footballer that 50 per cent
of their success is my responsibility and 50
per cent is theirs. I always say that I don't
know if he's a great player until I know if
he's a good or bad type. He can be a genius
but if he only helps me three times a year
and in the rest of the games, creates
problems for me...
"I use the example of Cristiano and [Lionel]
Messi. Cristiano fascinates everyone, but
I'm sure he works harder than anyone else."

www.m.goal.com/s/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/04/28/35020952/barcelona-and-real-madrid-would-find-premier-league-tough?ICID=TP_HN_1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greatihex:
BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID
WOULD FIND PREMIER LEAGUE
TOUGH, SAYS KLOPP
"In the Premier League, nothing is certain.
The intensity is very high and many things
can happen in matches. There's not a single
game where you can win 4-0 comfortably
and rest your first XI. It doesn't exist in
the Premier League. It's not possible in the
Bundesliga, either, unless you're Bayern
[Munich].
"Chelsea are having a great season but there
are many games where they have won 1-0
and had to defend until the end. I've
experienced two leagues and I can say that
this one is really tough. Ask Pep [Guardiola
of Manchester City], he'll say the same!

You dont need to be a football expert to know this. People with brains will easily notice, but trust apari raumdeuter and 'up barka' fans, even if Christ tells them the truth about epl, they wont agree.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:

You dont need to be a football expert to know this. People with brains will easily notice, but trust apari raumdeuter and 'up barka' fans, even if Christ tells them the truth about epl, they wont agree.
The part that interested me most is the part where he said they should ask pep and he will say the same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Looool, wetin u be, hundrednaire.??
i no know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
pamcode:
Men we really need to start getting those cleansheets in matches. Just checked Stats to see Lloris has already passed Courtois - 13 by one and De Gea has equalled and Forster not far behind with 11.
DDG is on 14 with Lloris.
Not that it matters tho but i remember wen he had 3 CS and Courtois had 13 having had like 10 in a row smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greatihex:
The part that interested me most is the part where he said they should ask pep and he will say the same thing.

grin Chai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
airmark:

You dont need to be a football expert to know this. People with brains will easily notice, but trust apari rumdeuter and 'up barka' fans, even if Christ tells them the truth about epl, they wont agree.

Last time Real Madrid faced Liverpool the match was over by half time 4-0 aggregates over 2 legs

Last time Barca faced Arsenal it was another demolishing 5-1 aggregates over 2 legs

Last 3 times Bayern faced Arsenal the aggregates has been 15-3

Barca destroyed City 4-0 at Nou Camp this season

Is there another set of EPL teams somewhere we dont know about

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Last time Real Madrid faced Liverpool the match was over by half time 4-0 aggregates over 2 legs

Last time Barca faced Arsenal it was another demolishing 5-1 aggregates over 2 legs

Oga Dayo,

Wehdonsir.....I see u and Missy combo o! I greet u sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
diggz:
Oga Dayo,
Wehdonsir.....I see u and Missy combo o! I greet u sir grin

You know say I gentle, but the guy needs some common sense

Wetin you find reach that side sef? Or you dey shadow missy ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hahahaha! this guy! now, I know for sure that you are really a clown! Lol!

all those matches you listed were played in the Champions League.

Egbon Dayo, look at it in the proper context as Klopp sees it. Klopp was talking about the Premier league, not the Champions League. in essence, Klopp is saying that if Barca, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid are playing in the Premier league, just as Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Everton, Liverpool, etc, are doing, they won't find it easy.

I believe you are not dumb, so stop acting like a clown! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
Hahahaha! this guy! now, I know for sure that you are really a clown! Lol!
all those matches you listed were played in the Champions League.
Egbon Dayo, look at it in the proper context as Klopp sees it. Klopp was talking about the Premier league, not the Champions League. in essence, Klopp is saying that if Barca, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid are playing in the Premier league, just as Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Everton, Liverpool, etc, are doing, they won't find it easy.

I believe you are not dumb, so stop acting like a clown! grin

If they were playing in the Premier league would they have been using oval shaped ball, do they use 4 legs in the premier league vs the CL?
playing against 21 men or what?

WHat will be different from the time they play in Premier league vs the time they play in Champions league

When they have been meeting these EPL teams they have been finding it easy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

If they were playing in the Premier league would they have been using oval shaped ball, do they use 4 legs in the premier league vs the CL?
playing against 21 men or what?

WHat will be different from the time they play in Premier league vs the time they play in Champions league

When they have been meeting these EPL teams they have been finding it easy
Lol. grin

I still repeat, Klopp is implying the league, not the Champions League. he's talking about the league, a round-robin tournament of 38 grueling matches, not the Champions League of just a mere 10 matches maximum.

I agree with Klopp. if those top Spanish and German teams come to the EPL, they won't find it easy. not like they won't succeed, but it definitely won't be as easy as they are having it in their own league.

if you disagree, argue with your tin god, Pep Fraudiola.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin
I still repeat, Klopp is implying the league, not the Champions League. he's talking about the league, a round-robin tournament of 38 grueling matches, not the Champions League of just a mere 10 matches maximum.
I agree with Klopp. if those top Spanish and German teams come to the EPL, they won't find it easy. not like they won't succeed, but it definitely won't be as easy as they are having it in their own league.
if you disagree, argue with your tin god, Pep Fraudiola.

Is it that if Barcelona plays Arsenal in the league, Arsenal will put more effort than they put in the CL or they will play with more players. The CL is the only place they meet now and the EPL teams are vastly inferior losing by as much as 10-2 over 2 legs

All these silly excuses peddled to mask their failure

Lets say Chelsea and Arsenal beat Sparta Prague and Victoria Plzen regularly in the CL or Europa then the manager of the Prague team says if they were in Czech league they wont win it or beat them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.