Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
OLUWAFEMIIIIIII.....MY GGGG...ATTA BOYYYY!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
airmark:
Nihilist , are you watching the bout ?

grin

Are you kidding me bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:
I'm not even gon lie, I thought Klitschko was through on points.

AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Here my Man.......Joshuaaaaaa you beauty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
macjireh:

.Big Winners:
SAT 22 APRIL B956CQATSPCWA-947034
₦5,713,924
FOR ₦2,500
SAT 22 APRIL B912CTTRWRECE-13362
₦4,206,043
FOR ₦100
chaiiii see as I take miss money ds weekend......abeg from today go chelseafan1,,, abeg dey show me way too ooo chaiii

Chelseafan1 ticket no win shingbai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Same Here my Man.......Joshuaaaaaa you beauty

That uppercut that rocked Klitschko had me jumping about like a madman. What a shot. What a mortal blow.

AJ is spoiling his hard work with his stupid soppy speech though. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
See how AJ redesign Klitschko face though. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

That uppercut that rocked Klitschko had me jumping about like a madman. What a shot. What a mortal blow.

Fammmmm....I'm watching it at a pub. We all went beserk. My Irish mate even asked who "Femi" was?

Abeg abeg let Him continue His soppy speech. It's well and truly deserved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vantage001: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
The klitschko of old would eat this guy for breakfast without breaking a sweat.
How are the mighty fallen. Soldier go, soldier come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hidden Hazard has Never been nominated for any continental award finalist nor Europe best player finalist nor champions League team of d year nor FIFA eleven but but but hidden hazard is still upcoming jor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Fammmmm....I'm watching it at a pub. We all went beserk. My Irish mate even asked who "Femi" was?

Abeg abeg let Him continue His soppy speech. It's well and truly deserved.

Mehn Klitschko is a pro though. See his movement though. See his combinations. The guy was systematically dismantling AJ, before the Dragon awoke.

Credit to the big man...and fantastic boxing from both. They are both credits to the religion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

lol someone said that uppercut almost took his head off. BRUTALITY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
vantage001:
The klitschko of old would eat this guy for breakfast without breaking a sweat.
How are the mighty fallen. Soldier go, soldier come.

100% Agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Are you kidding me bro?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You saw that bout was never fixed. WK really dragged joshua through the fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
pamcode:
lol someone said that uppercut almost took his head off. BRUTALITY

Bruv I'm already looking for the gif. If Klitscko did not have such a wide and heavily muscled neck, that would have been a Jax fatality. That punch was no joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is how haters would bow after our double triumph. #ktbffh #AnthonyJoshua #beastmode.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You saw that bout was never fixed. WK really dragged joshua through the fire.

grin

Mehn Klitschko really really taught AJ a lesson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Mehn Klitschko is a pro though. See his movement though. See his combinations. The guy was systematically dismantling AJ, before the Dragon awoke.

Credit to the big man...and fantastic boxing from both. They are both credits to the religion.

Wladmir has always been the more skilled boxer of the two brothers whilst Vitale was the more mentally and physically tough one. Had Klitschko been 5 years younger, We probably would be talking about a different outcome right now.

Absolutely Fella...The Heavyweight division is slowly regaining it's lost glory.

Fury is running his mouth on twitter grin....Fury vs Joshua next it seems

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Wladmir has always been the more skilled boxer of the two brothers whilst Vitale was the more mentally and physically tough one. Had Klitschko been 5 years younger, We probably would be talking about a different outcome right now.

Absolutely Fella...The Heavyweight division is slowly regaining it's lost glory.

Fury for the win on that one bruh. I fücks heavy with that pikey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruv I'm already looking for the gif. If Klitscko did not have such a wide and heavily muscled neck, that would have been a Jax fatality. That punch was no joke.
Boxing is no joke bro. If I recieve that type of uppercut, am dead and no prophet is bringing back to life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Fury for the win on that one bruh. I fücks heavy with that pikey

A tough one to call brother. Could go either way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

I expect fury vs Joshua fight to be more dramatic than even that of mayweather vs manny pac lot of ego in play there. Reminds of David Haye, that guy mouth no be here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
just saw this interesting stats trophies won Pep Guardiola as coach 21trophies in eight years
Chelsea almost a century and half=23 trophies
buh buh we rule England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Mehn Klitschko really really taught AJ a lesson.

AJ was lucky when he received that cracker that fell him. Had it been klitschko swiftly combined it with a left, it would have ended. Joshua slept in the middle of the fight and struggled but bravely came back to nick it. So happy for him. I wish he faces wilder next, that fury is a mad man, his movement may drag joshua to the end and win on points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
If Fury and A.J's fight get to happen..I'm with Fury on that one..He's a more natural boxer,skilled,younger and taller than Klitschko also..With what I saw tonight,Klitschko looked through on points already..Nice one A.J though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Not possible but I want to see what Mayweather vs AJ will look like

Different categories but I don't care
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
airmark:

AJ was lucky when he received that cracker that fell him. Had it been klitschko swiftly combined it with a left, it would have ended. Joshua slept in the middle of the fight and struggled but bravely came back to nick it. So happy for him. I wish he faces wilder next, that fury is a mad man, his movement may drag joshua to the end and win on points.
Joshua's character pulled him through..Klitschko must have been licking his lips as the fight wore on..He sensed blood,a tired A.J but then again A.J dug deep and that Uppercut though..Boxing isn't sport for Omoluwabi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
If Fury and A.J's fight get to happen..I'm with Fury on that one..He's a more natural boxer,skilled,younger and taller also..With what I saw tonight,Klitschko looked through on points already..Nice one A.J though

Fury is not younger than AJ.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
nateevs:

Fury is not younger than AJ.
Than Klitschko bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Griffon:

Dawg my man wasup na? You just go undercover cheesy
Your man just dey o... Undercover na me sure pass for now.... Me still dey learn from una shoes
I see your handiwork baba, ride on. cool...anything to support a blue brother wink

AJ is a blue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol saw this on Twitter: N'Golo Kanté would have intercepted that Anthony Joshua's uppercut.

Coutesy:Trollfootball

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
But wait. .....AJ already has more wins than Spurs at Wembley in 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
Joshua's character pulled him through..Klitschko must have been licking his lips as the fight wore on..He sensed blood,a tired A.J but then again A.J dug deep and that Uppercut though..Boxing isn't sport for Omoluwabi

He didnt see the uppercut coming. I believe joshua knew if he didnt get it done, he might lose on points. His aggressiveness, at the time old klitschko was already drained, helped him. Klitschko has one hell of a chin though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), nihilistjnr, Excallibur(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.