Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10407426 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg guapo n the P's.....mk una stop dis fight plsssss. E don reach us abeg angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
The gladiators are showing no signs of backing down.Na Super Sunday be this!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
shamefull. . i dont care who is right or wrong, you guys have no atom of respect for your parents. .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

With these weak lines that you drop, you'll only rise higher than yeast - keep ptyalising okpata ewu abroad.

Rumor has it that your crone of a mother is getting shagged every day by some village hunters - the sex-starvëd locals takes turn to have the octogenarian pummelled añally.

It's a disturbing news. We all know your häg of a mother ingets a hörny goat weed every day but is that enough reason for her not to have her orifices sealed with a glue? Oh! Maybe that's her unique way of rendering quality charity service to your community cheesy

Oh mine!

Fool that's holed-up in his parents' quagmire of poverty coming on here to sound porsche.

I'm yet to see you make a sensible comment anywhere on this board and I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Pataki you're not a smartas$, you're a 5-year-old as$.
LOL! Is this all you have got? I have not insulted your mother yet but you are already throwing all the puerile balderdash your mother curses you with. I know a disturbed child and you smack of one whose childhood days was deprived of a loving father. Little wonder, you have proclaimed yourself as your mother's mumu-boy. I asked you earlier, when last did you speak with your father who abandoned this burden of disgrace, shame, hopelessness and grief in Nigeria? Who would be proud of a son like you? With the way you keep looking for internet cred here and there with members on this board, while you are intellectually bereft and utterly blessed with resounding daftness, smacks of a bullied and sorrowful child. Ediot, that keeps blowing grammatical blunders here and there, talking of intelligence? Orisirisi! You are a perfect example of an OXYM0R0N!

Dear El-GOATO, keep calm. Insults directed at my parents does not rile me up one inch. You have a long way to learn when it comes to insults. I have been here a long while now to know how to brush off such sickening puerile nonsense you typed as an insult. Instead, I laugh at your malady. Whenever I read your posts here and there, I am disgusted at your plight. I really want to feel remorse for your case, but I can understand how your father feels. A disgrace to his person and his name. The shame of the world who goes about proclaiming his father lives in Belgium. Who cares?! Oh well, those ashawo ten-ten kobo will be amazed. Odesco of surulere.

Pray tell me, what is all this jati-jati talk about yeast? You are utterly daft! In fact, you strike me as the kid with the sharpest stupidity from your area! All hail El-GOATO! Internet jagbanjantis feeling he is up to the game. You are in the for long ride son. I have not yet insulted your parents and trust me, if I start with you on that level, you would learn to ignore me as you did last season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

Spot on! im so disappointed with this Pataki guy .... calling someone Mummy's mumu-boy ..........My guy forget abt this woman matter menh and lets talk football

Your opinion. You should have warned El-GOATO to steer clear. Afterall, other Chelsea fans saw my comment and ignored it. But the resounding goat decided to throw insult my way. After he had been warned, his foolish gutter mouth got the better of him.

Meanwhile, next month footie starts. Can't wait to be honest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
T
Pataki:

Your opinion. You should have warned El-GOATO to steer clear. Afterall, other Chelsea fans saw my comment and ignored it. But the resounding goat decided to throw insult my way. After he had been warned, his foolish gutter mouth got the better of him.

Meanwhile, next month footie starts. Can't wait to be honest. cheesy

No yawa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
diggz: Abeg who saw the game yestday ? Wud like to know how van ginkel n romelu(especially) faired ? Heard the baker boi was something though..

He is More than Something.. Forget that it was against Wimbledon.. The pure Fact is, he came in the Game 2nd Half and Did 2½ Assists..

He played the two Corners for Terry's 2 goals and He gave the Pass to Salah's Goal.. Fantastic pass i must say because Salah was among 4/5 Wimblemdon players..

If Mourinho sell that boy, E go pain me.. He is just 19, and Fabregas is 27(He has another 5 Years to be at the top level).. Baker will still be 24 by then..

Baker is good..! Only wish he is German or spainish..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rumor has it that, John Terry is aiming for the highest goal scorer for Chelsea this coming season. cheesy

Who wants to bet, Fabregas would be frustrated with Moaninghoe this season. undecided

diggz: Abeg guapo n the P's.....mk una stop dis fight plsssss. E don reach us abeg angry

OK, I have stopped now. Hibernation mode activated temporarily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
diggz: Abeg who saw the game yestday ? Wud like to know how van ginkel n romelu(especially) faired ? Heard the baker boi was something though..

I saw the game. I couldn't get more posts on here because of their yeye autospam bot that refused me access until this moment. Rubbish stuff.

Anyways, it's only preseason and taking performances with a pinch of salt is the right attitude. For me though, that excludes the young players. Van Ginkel was very ordinary. Nothing to report.

As all world cup participants are still away, Lukaku did not play.

Bamford did though and largely was not effective. This I believe was due to the huge imbalance in the team (John Swift a CM playing on the left) and Salah just being Salah. For his pace, he should be a really dangerous player but he is just rubbish. He lacks control of his pace and his decision making, very poor. (I am keeping an eye on him and I am sorry to say that at this moment he is just an Arabian SWP)

Baker showed why he should be considered for the first team. Setting up all three goals. Isaiah Brown was another one that distinguished himself in his position. Jay DaSilva did okay. The others did not do too well.

One wonders though if Jose has any plans for using these kids. There is no need raising their hopes if there is nothing concrete at the end of the process. For instance, this time last year Bertrand Traore was head and shoulders above all the youth players that featured in the pre-season games. His work permit issues I believe have since been sorted out after he couldn't be involved in the first team. This season he is nowhere near pre-season. And I seriously believe he is better than Salah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Salah could be facing the possibility of a three-year career hiatus for a compulsory military service.

Now I don't get it, Is Egypt at war somewhere that they have run out of troops or what?

Are there no exceptions to these inane decrees, rules and traditions?

For pete's sake, a footballer has no business with the battlefield - this is just arab madness and it's getting serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:
I know the mature and seasoned pundits here and I accord them every due respect. You are nowhere near that list neither is your gay-pal Pataki. So actions like quoting mates and spamming the board with okpata is quite understandable - striving to be relevant.

Before I let this pass, I will address it immediately. If you love the little sanity that you still possess, don't ever tag me along with your gay-ish yarns.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm yet to see how Salah is in the squad whilst Thorgan gets sent out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pataki:

Before I let this pass, I will address it immediately. If you love the little sanity that you still possess, don't ever tag me along with your gay-ish yarns.

Thanks in advance.

Mate quit sounding like a cheap Boss, just scram and stop replying.

I didn't bother to reply your last post which you directed at me, I expect you to do likewise.

As long as you watch your lane on this board, I've got no business with you here.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ibime: I'm yet to see how Salah is in the squad whilst Thorgan gets sent out on loan
Did you see Thorgan's goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 21, 2014
James Rodriguez is heading to Real Madrid for €90 million!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Modric would likely drop to the bench, to accommodate James. I foresee a 3-3-1-3 formation for Madrid next season:

--Carvajal-----Ramos-----Marcelo-----

-------Kroos--Alonso--Di Maria------

---------------Rodriguez---------

------Bale----Benzema-----Ronaldo-----
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan: James Rodriguez is heading to Real Madrid for €90 million!

Real are useless!

Stockpiling players for no reason, they just want to have it all.

What's the need for all these high-profile signings when they've got a balanced team already?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Any smart club would wait

Towards the end of the transfers quality players would be available for bargain prices

With Madrid getting Hames and Kroos, That means two of Modric, Isco, DiMaria, Benzema would leave

Rumour has it that PSG is interested in Di Maria but want to offload Verrati, Pastore and others

Hold your cash, when they are desperate to sell of players desperate to leave then make an offer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Drogba's transfer
back to the bridge on one-year deal is just days away.

The Idea of having the triumvirate of Costa, Lukaku and Drogba in a single team looks beasty OR does Mou have plans to use mainly Costa and Drog who are well versed in his direct style of football with Nando providing him with a different option?

Altogether, I just love the idea of Didier staying with us for a year.

He's a free agent and we wouldn't have to spend much in this, it's a win-win situation for both Didier and Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2014
dayokanu: Any smart club would wait

Towards the end of the transfers quality players would be available for bargain prices

With Madrid getting Hames and Kroos, That means two of Modric, Isco, DiMaria, Benzema would leave

Rumour has it that PSG is interested in Di Maria but want to offload Verrati, Pastore and others

Hold your cash, when they are desperate to sell of players desperate to leave then make an offer

In Madrid's case, It's repairing what never got damaged.

Waiting till the end of the transfer window to get players for bargain prices isn't the issue, replacing their already performing stars for some big names is.

What is it that Kroos brings to the game that Modric lacks, or Hames that Di Maria lacks? If these players were to be old then these signings would make sense.

They should be worried about Alonso's replacement and the ninja that is going to stand between the bars, nothing more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
PM steps in to give Salah the all-clear, exempting him from conscription threatening his football career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Talking about bargain buys, PSG's Marco Verratti's head dey there.

Or make dem add £35M-£40M join am come collect Oscar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2014
The Salah update is some piece of good news, saw that on dailymail now.

Meanwhile, JT is raving about Lewis Baker's three assists against Wimbledon.

Something keeps telling me that this kid would make it to the first team someday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2014
^^
James Rodriguez should better stay put in Monaco. It's unfair on the likes of Isco and Modric who had very good seasons last term.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan: Modric would likely drop to the bench, to accommodate James. I foresee a 3-3-1-3 formation for Madrid next season:

--Carvajal-----Ramos-----Marcelo-----

-------Kroos--Alonso--Di Maria------

---------------Rodriguez---------

------Bale----Benzema-----Ronaldo-----

U can foresee cheesy. You be prophet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Chelsea hope to announce the return of Didier Drogba this week with Jose Mourinho confident of luring him back on a one-year deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
James Rodriguez should better stay put in Monaco. It's unfair on the likes of Isco and Modric who had very good seasons last term.

Isco only had a blistering first half and died off after.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
ElGuapo: Drogba's transfer
back to the bridge on one-year deal is just days away.

The Idea of having the triumvirate of Costa, Lukaku and Drogba in a single team looks beasty OR does Mou have plans to use mainly Costa and Drog who are well versed in his direct style of football with Nando providing him with a different option?

Altogether, I just love the idea of Didier staying with us for a year.

He's a free agent and we wouldn't have to spend much in this, it's a win-win situation for both Didier and Chelsea.

It doesn't look beasty. It's stupid. This is confirmation that Jose has no interest in developing youth at Chelsea. He is here to win and at any cost. While winning trophies is good for bragging rights, those bragging rights only last if you stay relevant. The reason Jose can fund big money transfers over the last two seasons is because some poeple did a good job signing players who struck the balance of youth, good resale value and ability to keep us competitve. Give Jose full control over transfers and the team will be filled with Filipes, Drogbas, Eto'os and Muntaris.

What is Drogba going to offer at 36 that cannot be handed to Lukaku? What does Lukaku have to do to be in this team?

I hope this is a genius plot to get Bamford out on loan in a PL side so he can come back and hold down a shirt. I really do. However based on historical Jose, my gut feeling says NO. We cannot go on like this. At this moment, there is Piazon, Moses, Josh, Traore, Atsu, Thorgan, Cuevas, Kalas, Wallace, PVA, Kakuta, Omeruo, Bertrand, Davilla all on loan and nowhere near the team. This is just a few. Yes a few of them are rubbish. Perhaps all are rubbish. But if they are, why not sell them all off? What's the point keeping them around and at the same time employing a manager who has little history of fostering youth and following through?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
nateevs:

It doesn't look beasty. It's stupid. This is confirmation that Jose has no interest in developing youth at Chelsea. He is here to win and at any cost. While winning trophies is good for bragging rights, those bragging rights only last if you stay relevant. The reason Jose can fund big money transfers over the last two seasons is because some poeple did a good job signing players who struck the balance of youth, good resale value and ability to keep us competitve. Give Jose full control over transfers and the team will be filled with Filipes, Drogbas, Eto'os and Muntaris.

What is Drogba going to offer at 36 that cannot be handed to Lukaku? What does Lukaku have to do to be in this team?

I hope this is a genius plot to get Bamford out on loan in a PL side so he can come back and hold down a shirt. I really do. However based on historical Jose, my gut feeling says NO. We cannot go on like this. At this moment, there is Piazon, Moses, Josh, Traore, Atsu, Thorgan, Cuevas, Kalas, Wallace, PVA, Kakuta, Omeruo, Bertrand, Davilla all on loan and nowhere near the team. This is just a few. Yes a few of them are rubbish. Perhaps all are rubbish. But if they are, why not sell them all off? What's the point keeping them around and at the same time employing a manager who has little history of fostering youth and following through?

Bro you're defining ''beasty'' the other way round. That strikeforce looks beasty in the sense that it would be difficult for any defence line to handle their intimidating presence in a game.

It's a known fact that Jose's history with the youth is laughable but then how many of our past managers ever considered the integration of the youth players into the first team?

The influx of laurels has always and would always matter most at the bridge, so it's not even a Jose problem, It's the Club's problem.

Most top teams in Europe are paying a minimal attention to the youth lately, laurels would always stand as the primary objective and this isn't just about gaining some bragging rights, it goes to enhance the club's reputation, attract sponsors, provide funds from the prize cash won and most importantly save the manager's job.

That said, I still hope Mou would get to change his philosophy and that of the club by promoting some youngsters into the first team, starting with Lewis Baker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
I cannot believe I missed this war.

Then again, maybe it's good that I did...

The combatants were lacking in quality with thier substandard, generic and sadly predictable 'mother anal village sango slaughter' lines.

At one point they were all saying the same lines sef...

You lot need bring the classics back...no school like the old school really...

"With your scatter scatter teeth like James Bond bullet" - Classic

"Your mother analized by 10 thousand bastards in a village cursed by amadioha"- Lame

Keep it classic fellas cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nihilist: I cannot believe I missed this war.

The combatants were lacking in quality with thier substandard, generic and sadly predictable 'mother anal village sango slaughter' lines.

"Your mother analized by 10 thousand bastards in a village cursed by amadioha"- Lame

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nihilist: I cannot believe I missed this war.

grin cheesy grin

Olosi. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.