Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10427822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw: Arsenal Fans Guess who is back? Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy
Evan`s Bitch is Back, yaaaaaaaaay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am absolutely delighted about this news.

I imagine the Drog would have been brought in to act as a mentor figure in the dressing room as he begins his transition from player to backroom staff.

The man is a real leader, and with a huge chunk of the old guard gone, the Drog can act as extension of the JM's will and determination on and off the pitch.

Well come back Didier!!!

Absolute fvcking Legend!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
The King Is Back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

Are you satisfied now? wink

Kinda.. But U never Ban am na.. If He Comes to This place tommorow, I will insult him and his Religion o..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is a sad news - Drogba shouldn't have come back!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
wonlasewonimi: This is a sad news - Drogba shouldn't have come back!

Sad News for my Enemies na.. grin

Identify yourself.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bimfo:

Kinda.. But U never Ban am na.. If He Comes to This place tommorow, I will insult him and his Religion o..

no nah..... no need to ban am .....e nor go come here again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

no nah..... no need to ban am .....e nor go come here again cheesy

Now since you're so joyful will you go n unban me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
smartchoice:

Now since you're so joyful will you go n unban me?

you have been unbanned ............. #up chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Up the drogs, arsenal i see you frowning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
We resign Drogba and another young prospect leaves the club. Which way Chelsea?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Van Aanholt Joins Sunderland , That makes Kakuta the only player left of the U18 team that made it to the 2008 FA cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2014
tng: We resign Drogba and another young prospect leaves the club. Which way Chelsea?
Hehehe as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Dhelake: Van Aanholt Joins Sunderland , That makes Kakuta the only player left of the U18 team that made it to the 2008 FA cup final

PvA leaving us leaves me so sad,that i dont even know what to say cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:17am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw: Arsenal Fans Guess who is back? Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

Wicked... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:21am On Jul 26, 2014
He is truly back... grin grin grin

He scored 15 goals in 15 games against the Gunners.

He even scored against them in the Emirates Cup for Galatasaray last summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2014
xp17: I think the guy has some personal issues with Ramos and pepe. he doesn't seem fighting with the rest. I just hope he gets alone with Rooney.
He fights with defenders.....Expect series of fights between Costa nd guys like Kompany nd co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
AirborneLacer: AS Monaco are set to fight Atleti in pursuit of Nando according to the Metro.

These ninjas are even willing to offer the £20m we're demanding.

Sell him already!
I swear, Mou shud just sell him nd reduce wage bill....
Lukaku shud be given a chance this year....Mou please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Pataki:

Your opinion. You should have warned El-GOATO to steer clear. Afterall, other Chelsea fans saw my comment and ignored it. But the resounding goat decided to throw insult my way. After he had been warned, his foolish gutter mouth got the better of him.

Meanwhile, next month footie starts. Can't wait to be honest. cheesy
Pataki, make I find ur trouble small, I love d way u write, buh u first confused me, talking bou ur last sentence, put a comma after 'can't wait' jor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
JM On Luke Shaw. . .

''If we pay to a 19-year-old boy what we were being asked for, for Luke Shaw, we are dead," said Mourinho.

"We kill our stability with financial fair play. We kill the stability in our dressing room.

"Because when you pay that much to a 19-year-old kid ­- good player, fantastic player -­ the next day, we'd have players knocking on our door.

"They'd be saying, 'How is it possible? I play for this club 200 games and won this and that. How come a 19-year-old comes here and gets more money than I get?'

"It would kill immediately our balance and we don't allow that.

"Filipe's much less expensive. And a guy like Filipe Luis played for Brazil, won titles in Spain, won European competition, played Champions League semi-final - this guy is much cheaper than an English young lad.

"And is he good for our average wages.

"Sometimes you have to make decisions. I don't criticise the other clubs for paying it. They can pay what they want. I don't have any comment about it. But for my club we can say it would be very negative for us."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
^^^ Wetin JM dey talk.. I no Understand..

Make I just keep Shut sha, But I no believe JM go talk that Shit.. Guapo, Pls Sauce.. I need it badly, If U no Mind..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
brain-fart yarnings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Makes sense jare. If senior men like Ivanovic are not getting £100k, why should Shaw?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
I tire oo, You can imagine Luke Shaw being the Second highest earner after Hazard. Doesn't make so much sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
... & when Hazard was signed, were there no 'senior players' in the Chelsea squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
jimmy4x:
Pataki, make I find ur trouble small, I love d way u write, buh u first confused me, talking bou ur last sentence, put a comma after 'can't wait' jor cheesy

LOL. No comment. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pataki:

LOL. No comment. cheesy
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Everton continue to work on their bid to sign Romelu Lukaku and could also move for his Chelsea team-mate Christian Atsu on loan, according to Sky sources.
Boss Roberto Martinez is keen to retain the services of Lukaku after a successful spell on loan at Goodison Park last season when he scored 15 league goals in 31 appearances.
But Everton would need to sign him on a permanent deal to loan Ghana winger Atsu, because they are not allowed two players on loan from the same Premier League club.
Bundesliga side Wolfsburg and Italian champions Juventus have also been linked with a £20m bid for Belgium international Lukaku, who has yet to score for Chelsea since his 2011 move from Anderlecht.
He is expected to join up with the Blues in Holland this week ahead of Wednesday's friendly with Vitesse Arnhem, when coach Jose Mourinho will have a closer look at the 21-year-old and make a decision on his future.
And assistant first-team coach Steve Holland said last week he is not expecting any movement on Lukaku before August

Sky Sports

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just pity this lukaku guy.. but he talks too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whatever the outcome, either one of Torres or Lukaku must remain. Both cannot go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
SailorXY: ... & when Hazard was signed, were there no 'senior players' in the Chelsea squad?

Did you think before you wrote this?

Are you comparing Hazard to Shaw?

Smoking cassava leaf is a hazard to your health, that's for sure...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Griffon(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.