Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist: Lukaku has gone cry

Good deal for him.. Better than staying at a club where fans loathe him and praise torres to high heavens.. Wish him the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
mithel:

Good deal for him.. Better than staying at a club where fans loathe him and praise torres to high heavens.. Wish him the best of luck

Which fan dey praise Torres?

Standing fan? grin

It's quite the coup for Everton though, signing him on a 5 year contract still.

I'm only surprised that a bigger club didn't come in for him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist:

Which fan dey praise Torres?

Standing fan? grin

It's quite the coup for Everton though, signing him on a 5 year contract still.

I'm only surprised that a bigger club didn't come in for him.

Be like you no dey twitter... The way everyone praises torres for being a professional and bravery in trying to fight for a place... You would think the torres that sulks and managed to get a you must play me agreement in his contract was another torres... . And they flog Lukaku and Courtois for bin unprofessional... Like say they won't do worse if they were teenagers or early twenties and already achieved as much.... Truth is if Lukaku had torres's face they would love him too.. It's the same way they all loved Luiz as shit as he was.. Just because of his geezer geezer nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
mithel:

Be like you no dey twitter... The way everyone praises torres for being a professional and bravery in trying to fight for a place... You would think the torres that sulks and managed to get a you must play me agreement in his contract was another torres... . And they flog Lukaku and Courtois for bin unprofessional... Like say they won't do worse if they were teenagers or early twenties and already achieved as much.... Truth is Lukaku had torres's face they would love him too.. It's the same way they all loved Luiz as shut as he was.. Just because of his geezer geezer nonsense

Na God go punish mou if lukaku outscore our entire strikers again dis season. I mean wtf, Torres get jazz pass the entire Yoruba n Benin tribe put togeda angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
mithel:

Be like you no dey twitter... The way everyone praises torres for being a professional and bravery in trying to fight for a place... You would think the torres that sulks and managed to get a you must play me agreement in his contract was another torres... . And they flog Lukaku and Courtois for bin unprofessional... Like say they won't do worse if they were teenagers or early twenties and already achieved as much.... Truth is Lukaku had torres's face they would love him too.. It's the same way they all loved Luiz as shut as he was.. Just because of his geezer geezer nonsense
i dont quite agree with u,though i think Lukaku deserves a place in this chelsea's squad.
it will be a loss for chelsea if he is sold , worse still, if he is sold to a premier league rival.
btw, Lukaku is so unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikeywise:
i dont quite agree with u,though i think Lukaku deserves a place in this chelsea's squad.
it will be a loss for chelsea if he is sold , worse still, if he is sold to a premier league rival.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikeywise:

And Costa is an angel undecided .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
diggz:

Na God go punish mou if lukaku outscore our entire strikers again dis season. I mean wtf, Torres get jazz pass the entire Yoruba n Benin tribe put togeda angry angry

Sturridge... Lukaku... To accommodate baba noni cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its only on Nairaland that Lukaku has gone oo..

I cant see it anywhere else.. I mean, Official sites are not saying it..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thumbs up: Romelu Lukaku posted a photo of himself with the caption 'Time to write a new chapter...'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
mithel:

And Costa is an angel undecided .....
the difference between the two, costa is hostile towards opponents while Lukaku is hostile towards his club (Chelsea).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikeywise:
the difference between the two, costa is hostile towards opponents while Lukaku is hostile towards his club (Chelsea).

Loool you are a sounding like a liverpool fan there... He bites only opponents not his teammates

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
mithel:

Loool you are a sounding like a liverpool fan there... He bites only opponents not his teammates
lol but thats the truth.
it will really be painful to see him go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
This Torres come spoil team for person.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tval: This Torres come spoil team for person.
i just tire for torres, him dey play ball well in terms of team work but na to score be him problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikeywise:
Why won't he be hostile? Telling Lukaku he has to fight for a place ahead of Torres, Ba & Eto = Telling Pogba to fight for a place ahead of Cleverley, Ando & Carrick

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
If MOU no win champions league,epl n fa cup,all in the name of having my kinda players,na songo go punish am. Sold PVA brought in Filipe,now drogba came back just for lukaku to b thrown under the bus angry I rili don't get it anymore angry angry Abi Torres dey shag abramovich ni ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nateevs baba, Some people dey abuse Torres for here. Chelsea best striker

Wait till nateevs and coogar "cash" you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
diggz: If MOU no win champions league,epl n fa cup,all in the name of having my kinda players,na songo go punish am. Sold PVA brought in Filipe,now drogba came back just for lukaku to b thrown under the bus angry I rili don't get it anymore angry angry Abi Torres dey shag abramovich ni ?

Smh... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvmPok87TEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCwrWDXif3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ajFm1UolpA

Chelsea's 50 Million Pounds Striker... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
I don't think Mou has forgiven Lukaku for that super cup miss. Trading a certified EPL beast just to keep a damaged Torres, old man Drogba oh well so long as he doesn't lament about lack of strikers later on

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
I just don't want to hear any story from Mourinho this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dhelake: I just don't want to hear any story from Mourinho this season

GbaM!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
These ninjas better have a better back up plan than that eediot Torres. If he cost Chelsea another title, I will personally kill him myself this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thats poor management.

In 12months time, I presume Drogba would be gone, Torres contract would be up

That means Just Costa would be left, Then you would need to buy another striker Maybe for 40-50m again when you just threw a beast away.

Cant Mou just loan Torres to Leicester or Levante and keep Lukaku as backup to Costa

You would still be paying Part or full Torres wages but without sabotaging the striking future of the club

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
@premierleague: BREAKING: Vanishing spray will be used in the Barclays Premier League from the start of this season #SprayForBPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Didn't think Costa would pass the ball there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who is watching it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice free kick Fab. 2-0.
Hope we see a few more of that in the season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who we dey play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
^^ Vitesse.. Our team B

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Agadinaagwuofe, TemporaryHansel, swiz123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.