Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10180884 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (18904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nihilist:

Lalaboiy I have consistently finished above you in the last two seasons....

You are not qualified to even kiss my fantasy football canvass

See beans. . lol

Show us your history! Average joes like yourself claiming what they are not. . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:

See beans. . lol

Show us your history! Average joes like yourself claiming what they are not. . grin

See yourself below:

Lalaboy...you are primary 2 pupil trying to discuss quantum physics with a Nobel laureate

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
imagine . . 30points difference no wmakes you better?

If anything. We are on the same level! Mid table. You're not any better. . . . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi: imagine . . 30points difference no wmakes you better?

If anything. We are on the same level! Mid table. You're not any better. . . . . grin

Why you no kuku ma buy the 30 points for market?

Me and you no be mates...

I am Dbanj...You are Wande Coalgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nihilist:

Why you no kuku ma buy the 30 points for market?

Me and you no be mates...

I am Dbanj...You are Wande Coalgrin

actually, he's wande cole, and you are dr sid!

2 very dark-skinned niggaz trying to convince us one is lighter than the other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
coogar:

actually, he's wande cole, and you are dr sid!

2 very dark-skinned niggaz trying to convince us one is lighter than the other.
Bwahahaha

I sha beat am 2 years even if na with 0.5 points

A win is a win any day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
smh. . .

Leading you with 100points has been added to my To Do list this season. . . angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mehn Fabregas just dey sweet my body jati jati.

I've not seen a decent no4 at Chelsea since Ballack. I didn't even think the ninja could still play no4.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Who is this bastar...d?!
Reveal your sorry self and let me give you another reason to change moniker!
The street is watching.............. Dipstick!

Yea am dat badt....ard that ur father looks up to for is daily bread you pathetic gaylover.

See this babuwa o...! with the barking of a toothless bulldog. Bwahahahahaha........I can see ur mums came to ur rescue by restricting me from posting the last time.

Anyways,u still my biatch biatch.......! Am here waiting for u kiddo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ibime: Mehn Fabregas just dey sweet my body jati jati.

I've not seen a decent no4 at Chelsea since Ballack. I didn't even think the ninja could still play no4.

I read somewhere that Fábregas set up more goals in his first 45mins for us than Marouane Fellaini, Micheal Carrick, Tom Cleverley and Darren Fletcher managed for manure throughout the whole of last season. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Ibime:

Get lost nigga.
Chale stop being so sensitive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bammy(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Impressive starts for us . I like the fact whereby teams like west ham's parking the bus would be great to play when we now have Fabregas to slit such defense with his sublime-Spanish pass . It doesn't get better than this .

Leicester next at the bridge a very strong championship side , another interesting game to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
‘super Computer’ Predicts Entire Premier
League Table; Liverpool Not In Top-four

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/08/13/super-computer-predicts-entire-premier-league-table-liverpool-no/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2014
^^^ If I hear sey ManU enter top4..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
''Fabregas and Matic controlled the game, the intensity of the game, they were choosing how to play; when to increase pace and decrease pace'' - Jose

I'd love to see more of this damn midfield play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer: ''Fabregas and Matic controlled the game, the intensity of the game, they were choosing how to play; when to increase pace and decrease pace'' - Jose
I'd love to see more of this damn midfield play.

Don't forget he also added "something our midfielders were not able to do last season".

Mikel and Ramires should take note, as well as their sponsor Emenalo whose been fighting to make those two our first choice midfield pairing for the last 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are there not meant to be formal introduction from new members?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: Are there not meant to be formal introduction from new members?

You can start by telling us you cup size. wink cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ibime:

Don't forget he also added "something our midfielders were not able to do last season".

Mikel and Ramires should take note, as well as their sponsor Emenalo whose been fighting to make those two our first choice midfield pairing for the last 3 years.

I swear I saw that.

One for Mikel and Ramires! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
nitlad:

You can start by telling us you cup size. wink cheesy
dats wat a chelsea fan would be interested in...little wonder....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: Are there not meant to be formal introduction from new members?

Nah - No formal Intro.

You're just welcome! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Nah - No formal Intro.

You're just welcome! wink
aiite better reply....good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: aiite better reply....good

A chit-chat wouldn't be a bad Idea after all.

You became a Chelsea fan when? wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

A chit-chat wouldn't be a bad Idea after all.

You became a Chelsea fan when? wink
when mourinho came I tink 2008,and then mikel joined....fell in love with the coach.....cos I didn't follow football den..and jose ws always in d news*smile*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: when mourinho came I tink 2008,and then mikel joined....fell in love with the coach.....cos I didn't follow football den..and jose ws always in d news*smile*

Jose's first coming happened in 2004 whilst Mikel joined in June 2006.

You mentioned falling in love with the coach, any special feature (s) you found amazing in him then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Jose's first coming happened in 2004 whilst Mikel joined in June 2006.

You mentioned falling in love with the coach, any special feature (s) you found amazing in him then?
he is very handsome,he has a great dress sense,he talks: YES,but what's impotant is dat he does the job on the pitch and has won trophies....and he is the most talked about coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: Nihilist is very handsome,he has a great dress sense,he talks: YES,but what's impotant is dat he does the job on the pitch and has won trophies....

This is actually quite true.

I won the Wasiu Adepegba cup in Ifako Ijaiye with Agege Wanderers FC back in 2001

But enough about me....Let's talk about you....

What's your number? I want to tell you something special tongue.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nihilist is useless cheesy grin grin

Cutekemitola: he is very handsome,he has a great dress sense,he talks: YES,but what's impotant is dat he does the job on the pitch and has won trophies....and he is the most talked about coach

These are great features dear - You're a big fan of Mou, he'd be grateful cheesy

What are your expectations for the new season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
smh . .

welcome Cutekemitola . . .Dont let these niggas bohboh you. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

These are great features dear - You're a big fan of Mou, he'd be grateful cheesy

What are your expectations for the new season?
the season have started well,and I no some bad belle people r waiting for jose to fail,but I believe he's got a lotta to offer this season....he is a coach dat believes in Himself and the Players want to play for Him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am so happy dudes dah I fund dis thread#am a die hard fan of chelseafc #god bless chelsea god bless chelsea fans and god bless all epl lovers#peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (18904) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.