Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422986 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I'd hearken to this call if I were to be discussing p0rn.

It's football related, get used to it man.

Nothing wrong in discussing a well directed film,tastefully depicting unclad actors in colourful and reverent positions of coituss and post-coital bliss, in a didactic manner of speaking of course...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nihilist:

Nothing wrong in discussing a well directed film,tastefully depicting nude actors in colourful and reverent positions of coituss and post-coital bliss, in a didactic manner of speaking of course...

grin grin grin grin

Fring you know you really need Jesus?

Your baptism of 2009 wasn't legit grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chelsea will be forced to pay Fernando Torres £16 million for the striker to leave the club, reports the Daily Mail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
nateevs:

You keep missing the point. There is a point where it's clear to all and sundry that there's been an overpayment for goods or services. United have had a transfer spend of over £140m this summer alone. To put things in perspective, Chelsea haven't had that sort of spend since summer of 2004/05.

Now when you consider that you actually haven't finished the spending; and then that even after the spending, you still are not within grasp of the league title, perhaps you begin to understand where I am coming from.

Did you ever criticise Chelsea's spendings in the past?

we may have spent £140m this season, but there is a rational cause of course. we have lost Rio, Vidic, Buttner & Evra for next to nothing - that's almost the whole back line gone, we also lost Giggs (hoping Januzaj replaces him) & Nani (supposed to replace Ronaldo & failed). we are yet to replace the quality of Paul Scholes & Hargreaves. Fletcher was doing just great, he got ill & he's done! Carrick is 34 already!

all these have been accumulating cuz of the debt saddled on the club by the Glaziers, the spending power was hampered - heck Paul Scholes was called out of retirement, Ronaldo's cash was stashed in godknowswhere, etc.

the ingenuity of the greatest manager in the world; coupled with procurement of 'potentials' with hope that they can be adequate replacements for the aging kings (some were overpriced, yes - we didn't make the market that way) kept our heads afloat: he too is gone.

we have been able to market our brand in a way that we are now in good financial position once more, we must renovate the institution gradually: there's no two ways about it brother. we are clearly on the decline & must return to the summit to keep interests of the sponsors with the club.

if we can spend on two more midfielders this window (Vidal & de Jong), there's no guarantee we won't challenge for the title this season. we currently have a terrible injury record

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

grin grin grin grin

Fring you know you really need Jesus?

You baptism of 2009 wasn't legit grin cheesy

Na true na?

I don't really support people telling us we can or cannot talk about.
The way I see it, this is a thread that enables Chelsea fans find and interact with each other on whatever topic they see fit.
Restricting chatter to strictly Chelsea or football related topics is just silly, as those are very limited subject matters...unless Mithel wants us to start speculating on the colour of Ivanovic's pant once gist don finish... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nihilist:

Na true na?

The way I see it, this is a thread that enables Chelsea fans find and interact with each other on whatever topic they see fit.
Restricting chatter to strictly Chelsea or football related topics is just silly, as those are very limited subject matters...unless Mithel wants us to start speculating on the colour of Ivanovic's pant once gist don finish... grin

Lmao!

Mithel you've got three mentions in just 5 seconds - believe me, it's not for a good course cheesy

Fring get bad mouth grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nihilist:

Na true na?

Spot on. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
nateevs:
You keep missing the point. There is a point where it's clear to all and sundry that there's been an overpayment for goods or services. United have had a transfer spend of over £140m this summer alone. To put things in perspective, Chelsea haven't had that sort of spend since summer of 2004/05.

how's that an issue when united have equally lost rio, evra, vidic, giggs, etc. evra's supposed replacement(büttner) was also lost. let's do the equivalent at chelsea - let's imagine chelsea lost terry, cahill, ivanovic & azpi in the same transfer window, how much would you spend to fill the gaping hole?

Now when you consider that you actually haven't finished the spending; and then that even after the spending, you still are not within grasp of the league title, perhaps you begin to understand where I am coming from.

you are not saying much.....
united are in transition - the biggest transition they have yet to encounter in the last 20 years. from the manager to the back room staff to the old players. they must spend money to fix the departures.

i just can't stomach you rival clubs. damned when united spend, damned when they don't. when they didn't spend, all we heard was the glazers have sucked the club dry - hazard was being compared to bebe. now that united have spent, you guys are still moaning.

na wa!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
choi see wahala o shocked shocked shocked

make i dey post religious things then,shey be i be chelsea fan,i get right to the thread grin grin

But seriously,i hate man utd to that extent,yarns about them dey make person vomit,except if the yarn na about how dem dey chop beatings left and right,or a flop signing....Go MANURE THREAD!!! angry angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

how's that an issue when united have equally lost rio, evra, vidic, giggs, etc. evra's supposed replacement(büttner) was also lost. let's do the equivalent at chelsea - let's imagine chelsea lost terry, cahill, ivanovic & azpi in the same transfer window, how much would you spend to fill the gaping hole?!

Was the potential retirement of Rio and Vidic not the reason you were stockpiling defenders like Jones and Smalling? Last season Rio made 14 league appearance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
raumdeuter:
Was the potential retirement of Rio and Vidic not the reason you were stockpiling defenders like Jones and Smalling? Last season Rio made 14 league appearance

nope, they weren't!
jones & smalling only filled the void o'shea & wes brown left behind. why is it so difficult for you to argue logically? how did you graduate?

last season rio made 14 league appearances cos moyes was a fool. in SAF's last season, how many league appearances did rio make?

rio was put on a special fitness program. the needless uefa games & domestic cup games were taken out of his routine & he was fit for most parts of the season.

moyes came on & started playing him every matchday regardless of the fatigue till rio got crocked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
For me: Frank Lampard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cutekemitola: For me: Frank Lampard

More wisdom to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cutekemitola: For me: Frank Lampard

But Frank Lampard is not a Chelsea player na.. He is a ManCity player.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

More wisdom to you.

Which wisdom are U dashing Out.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
nateevs:

are u seriously comparing the transfer market of today to that of 2004/2005?

If chelsea were to carry out that type of rebuilding in this era, how much do think they would spend?

We have clearly overspent, no doubt.
But overspending seems to be the norm in today's market.
Pretty much every team has been guilty of at one point or the other in the last 2/3 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Super Frankie drew the curtains on international footie today. I just wish he kukuma retire from football kpatakpata.

Top bloke. Consummate professional. CFC's all-time greatest no doubt.

I'm glad/lucky to have witnessed it all. Nothing but loads of twuale for the bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Di Maria welcome to the EPL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
I haf confuse pata pata. I thought it all started with Sailor refuting that the Di Maria signing is desperate and overpriced. Subsequent arguments tried to explain where the overspending and desperation occurred. Now United are coming back to say our views are wrong but accepting at the same time that there has been overspending. Proper confusion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
nateevs: I haf confuse pata pata. I thought it all started with Sailor refuting that the Di Maria signing is desperate and overpriced. Subsequent arguments tried to explain where the overspending and desperation occurred. Now United are coming back to say our views are wrong but accepting at the same time that there has been overspending. Proper confusion.

Should be understandable if one cops-out at this point cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
I know its half time,can we talk man utd now cheesy cheesy

Mk dons ooo loooool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mata - £37m
Shaw - £30m
Herrera - £28.8m
Fellaini - £27.5m
Di Maria - £60m

But Manchester City and Chelsea are ruining football. They are 'Buying the trophies too'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
And one fool was comparing that shitty Evans to Gary Cahill just last week

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Samuel et'o signs a 2year deal on a blue shirt, but not the main blue shirt though. #Everton!

lukaku (gods) must be angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Lukaku that said he went on loan last season because Chelsea signed Eto, Now that Eto has agreed to join Everton, will he be leaving also? Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dhellake: Stupid Lukaku that said he went on loan last season because Chelsea signed Eto, Now that Eto has agreed to join Everton, will he be leaving also? Mumu boy
Hehehe. . True this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Moyes was just a scape goat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Azpi 7m Shaw 30m
Hazard 32m Di Maria 60m
Courtois 9m De Gea 16m
Cahill 7m. Jones 20m
Matic 24m. Herrera 35m
. But It's Chelsea Ruining Football Since'03
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Trust Roman, LVG would be story by tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dhellake: Trust Roman, LVG would be story by tomorrow

True Talk.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Evans better than Cahill

U see why we have to go back to worshipping SANGO(god of thunder)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, fredoooooo, PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.