Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380061 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
How did you arrive at your quarter finals prediction

Max you can say is you would top your groups
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Costa fit to play Everton.... Hahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: How did you arrive at your quarter finals prediction

Max you can say is you would top your groups

E be like say Group G and H will face off in 2nd round from what they're saying which means Porto or Bilbao in next round. Shakhtar Donetsk won't make it. They're too busy fighting civil war.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Costa just needed some touch from Eva Carneiro

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Devil punish all those tabloid that reported 4-6weeks out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Biggest match of the season thís weekend. I can't recall the last time we beat Everton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

E be like say Group G and H will face off in 2nd round from what they're saying which means Porto or Bilbao in next round. Shakhtar Donetsk won't make it. They're too busy fighting civil war.

I doubt

Because they usually do another draw for the second round. Because in the second round teams from same league are not allowed to meet which is cardinal

So for example Group A and B, if Madrid and Atletico end up 1st and 2nd respectively that means they would have to face in the second round which violates the earlier rule, Same with group C and D with Dortmund/Leverkusen

Previous yrs they have always held draws for second round and Q finals unless the law changed this yr

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: Biggest match of the season thís weekend. I can't recall the last time we beat Everton.
We beat them last season, 1-0 , Terry scored one goal like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
macjireh:

CHELSEA ALREADY IN QUARTER FINALS CUZ WE CAN DEMOLISH ALL TEAMS FROM G & H PUT TOGETHER

This isn't world cup where the winner of a group will play the runner-up of the next group. cheesy

Another draws will be done.
1. Group winners will play runner-ups
2. A team from a country will not be drawn to play another team from the same country in the 2nd round. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: Biggest match of the season thís weekend. I can't recall the last time we beat Everton.

Dhellake: We beat them last season, 1-0 , Terry scored one goal like that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
We beat Everton on the last day of 12/13 Season.. Torres Scored the winning goal..

The match between Everton and Chelsea is always tough.. TBH..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Who won it

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: We beat them last season, 1-0 , Terry scored one goal like that

That musta felt like a draw. Shebi na 90 something minutes wey Terry score that goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

That musta felt like a draw. Shebi na 90 something minutes wey Terry score that goal?

Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
From Gameweek 5 onward, we field the kids abeg.

Wednesday September 17: Schalke (H)
Tuesday September 30: Sporting (A)
Tuesday October 21: Maribor (H)
Wednesday November 5: Maribor (A)
Tuesday November 25: Schalke (A)
Wednesday December 10: Sporting (H)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo:
shocked Ehn.?? Herrera that has not even proved himself will walk into Chelsea 1st 11 with Ease grin I laugh..

herrera will stroll into your midfield - think of the rêtards you have paraded in your midfield before this season - they are all wack!

I dont blame ManU guys undecided 2 years ago, U people said Kagawa will Outshine Hazard in the EPL..

kagawa is a better talent - abeg!
he's been mismanaged or he joined the wrong club. he's in a positional conflict with rooney, welbeck, mata, etc. he's been played out of his position......

The same Kagawa was Clueless against MK dons on Tuesday..

it's easy to see you are a football novice. if i dig into the crates, i would dig out matches where ronaldo was clueless against dirt-bottom sides. one match doesn't define a player. every player has copped poor performances against lower teams.

So b4 U can say Herrera will get 1st team Shirt at Stoke, let him Use a Complete season.. Thanks..

upon all your mouth about hazard, he won nothing last season - same status as united. kagawa has won a league title - hazard hasn't!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keandre: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo: We beat Everton on the last day of 12/13 Season.. Torres Scored the winning goal..

The match between Everton and Chelsea is always tough.. TBH..

lst season too.. terry/lampard scored de winnin goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: From Gameweek 5 onward, we field the kids abeg.

Mou nor dey field kids. E dey always take every match serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

herrera will stroll into your midfield - think of the rêtards you have paraded in your midfield before this season - they are all wack!

Abegi!!! From 2004-2010 he wouldn't have a place in the reserved team not to talk of Bench..

In 2010-2011 season, he would only replace Josh McEachran on the Bench..

In 2011-2012 season, he would only replace Oriol Romeu on the bench again..

2012-2013, he would have gotten the chance to play some Capital one matches and already won Europa league matches.

2013-2014, He wouldn't been in the team by them because Mou would have sold him to another club just like Mata..

kagawa is a better talent - abeg!
he's been mismanaged or he joined the wrong club. he's in a positional conflict with rooney, welbeck, mata, etc. he's been played out of his position......

Which out of Position Mata is an AMF, and Kagawa is an AMF and Yet Mata (Chelsea's Outcast tongue) gets a Nod b4 him.. Lets not forget, Mata got to ManU after him. and Yet Mata gets more minutes than him How come and you say he is better than Hazard..

Please dont be Sentimental about this (If ManU gets Hazard today, wont he get more playing time than Kagawa and Mata Combined)

it's easy to see you are a football novice. if i dig into the crates, i would dig out matches where ronaldo was clueless against dirt-bottom sides. one match doesn't define a player. every player has copped poor performances against lower teams.

Yea, a match does not define a player, but can U tell the last time Kagawa played so well, that you applauded him

upon all your mouth about hazard, he won nothing last season - same status as united. kagawa has won a league title - hazard hasn't!

Kagawa won a league tittle he dint take part in.. Just like Nemanja Matić, Jeffrey Bruma, Henrique Hilário and Fabio Borini also have Premier league medals which was won in the Season of 09/10, and non of them took part in it. tongue

So Kagawa having a league medal is nothing.. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

united are doing exceptionally well - the market out there is crazy. how good was bale when he was sold at £86m? surely, not as good as di maria was last season for madrid so £60m is a fair deal!

we are united, the megastore ran out of letter R this week because of him. by christmas, united would have recouped the money back on shirt sales alone. check the biggest shirt sellers in the last 5-6 seasons - na united players.

No! Utd are being exceptionally useless in the transfer market.

Almost £150m spent on average ninjas like Shaw, Herrera, Rojo and Di Maria yet the team's substantial issues stays unaddressed? What does that say?

The market is crazy yet Chelsea snapped up world beaters like Cesc and Costa for decent fees?

It's either Utd's ineptitude are getting the better of them that they fail to understand how simple concepts like ''Scale of Preference'' works or you're not telling me what I wanna hear.

coogar: what did they get wrong? buying di maria was wrong or buying rojo - a world cup finalist was wrong?

chelsea are still magas in the market.....FFP was the reason you lots became quiet in the current market. which chelsea?

Dont make it sound like those were shrewd signings that've been planned up for long.

Maria and Rojo's acquisition were panic buys, signings that were borne out of desperation!

If Ronaldo de lima calls off his retirement today, United would surely make enquiries about his availability.

Chelsea quiet in the transfer market? I laugh in mandarin!

We weren't quiet in the transfer market, we were sensible. Had our targets identified on time, made our moves on time and Bingo! We landed 'em.

We were prudent enough not to do a Utd in the market - signing all and sundry.

coogar: gangräpe by southampton? luke shaw is an english player - there's a surcharge when you buy an english player. ashley cole's retirement also made sure shaw would now receive regular call ups into the national team. of course, the fee will be high.

herrera is a good player. he would walk into your first team without stress. i looked at your team and only cesc is better. what we paid for him is a very fair price considering a club paid £35m for andy caroll.

English or no English, Southampton had you lot sodomised for good.

Chelsea were in pole position to sign Shaw but we only had to withdraw cos of the astronomical wage he was demanding - £180k for a 19-year-old?

Only United were interested in paying up such figure - still smacks of desperation and misplaced objectives.

Herrera in our first team? Coog I've got a huge respect and admiration for you, I dont wanna lose them in a single nite.

Maybe you're refering to our Under 21, where I doubt he'd get games considering that Baker is still very much around.

coogar: it's not any ditch transition - that's the current market value. fergie would have experienced the same ish too. the announcement of the adidas deal & the mouth-watering chevrolet deal is also a big factor. every selling club knows united have a pot of gold & they are squeezing them.....united need players too so their hands are tied if you add the fact that they aren't in europe this year.

United has been and would always be a global brand.

The endorsement deals they are racking up here and there is as a result of the legacy they've set not cos of the way the club is currently run.

Their management has been thrown to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thorgan Hazard grabbed a brace in Monchengladbach's win over Sarajevo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Manutd should just go and cop Lassana Diarra to start with

Ashley Williams (available for £5m due to contract dispute), Matthias Ginter (£8m), Eric Dier (£4m) or even Caulker (£8m) would have improved their defence.

Van Witsel (£30m), Rakitic (£15m), Fabregas (£30m) and Emre Can (£10m) would have brought their midfield to World class level.

Yet they're busy deluding themselves with hundreds of millions on Mata, Shaw, Rojo, Di Maria and co. They're not serious. I hope they won't disappear like Liverpool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
ElGuapo: Thorgan Hazard grabbed a brace in Monchengladbach's win over Sarajevo.

Thorgan Hazard like goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Biko bia nu is Costa a go for the Everton match? #fantasytins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Unconfirmed sources says costa might fixture against Everton.

Tval:
Thorgan Hazard like goals.

I saw his free kick just like pirlos . Good future player indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
A40: Biko bia nu is Costa a go for the Everton match? #fantasytins

Still a probability, he may or may not.

My advice is that you go get yourself another forward for the weekend.

www.metro.co.uk/2014/08/28/diego-costa-set-to-miss-chelseas-trip-to-everton-but-injury-not-as-bad-as-first-feared-4849514/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Ibime: From Gameweek 5 onward, we field the kids abeg.

I hope the whole squad dispel this attitude.
If they don't, we won't be seeing any kids.
Dudes will be trying to get crucial 6 pts in the last 2 games.

We've seen that in the last 3 seasons' group games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm, kagawa better than hazard, herrera would walk into our eleven, justifying paying 30mil for shaw on top of 180k per week?? What is wrong with man utd fans?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Tval:

This isn't world cup where the winner of a group will play the runner-up of the next group. cheesy

Another draws will be done.
1. Group winners will play runner-ups
2. A team from a country will not be drawn to play another team from the same country in the 2nd round. cool

whateva Chelsea already in quarter finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Someone always comes in here, reads and leaves without saying a thing cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tval: Someone always comes in here, reads and leaves without saying a thing cheesy
Noticed as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.