Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
raumdeuter: See shots thrown everywhere

Even Thunder Balogun would be proud

I dey tell you.
See bullets and punches flying everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
afrodoc2: [/b]

[/b]

Definitely shots fired cheesy

The young turk squaring off with the pezzonovante cheesy Front seat booked

Chei u too like fights haba? cheesy. Nah so so shots fired u dey shout up and down. U sef fire your own nau tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar: it's a ritual we celebrate here - when a united fan slaughters another chelsea fan that looks like a delivery boy for mr.biggs, we throw a party cheesy

Manure Utd fans' Assertions In The Last Four Days:

- Jagielka, Koscielny are better than Terry

- Jones, Smalling and Evans are better than Terry; Luiz and Cahill

- Blind, Dembele, Felliani are better than Matic

- De Gea is better than Courtois

- Chelsea dont have world class players

- Van Gaal is better than Mourinho

- Man Utd will win the league

With this kinda idiotic assertions, all I have to say is, you lot deserve to be celebrated grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
chic2pimp:

Chei u too like fights haba? cheesy. Nah so so shots fired u dey shout up and down. U sef fire your own nau tongue

me no dey fight o, i come in peace cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

You sef know say FFP na confam PDP tinz.

Isn't it time CAS tore this nonsense apart?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin I just love this thread..

Oya Holylance, Come here and name ur Former Moniker.. I am very sure you are not a Newbie here..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Manure Utd fans' Assertions In The Last Four Days:
- Jagielka, Koscielny is better than Terry

this is true!

- Jones, Smalling and Evans are better than Terry; Luiz and Cahill

terry & cahill are better than these lots....

- Blind, Dembele, Felliani are better than Matic

blind is better than matic. fellaini is a "number 10", he's not a good midfielder. dembele is slightly better than matic!

- De Gea is better than Courtois

very true!

- Chelsea dont have world class players

cech, terry, oscar, hazard, fabregas, costa, etcetera are world class players.

- Van Gaal is better than Mourinho

surely! when he won his first CL in 95, mourinho was still studying physics by okeke.

- Man Utd will win the league

it depends on how quickly falcao adapts & how soon our injured players get back to form. winning the league is a stretch but top 4 is a certainty!

With this kinda idiotic assertions, all I have to say is, you lot deserve to be celebrated grin grin

we rule the roost. show us your trophies! under roman, united have won more league titles than you lots. grin cheesy

the count is 5-3 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
nitlad:

You sef know say FFP na confam PDP tinz.

Isn't it time CAS tore this nonsense apart?

why can't you people build a bigger stadium? you let west ham(an east london club) claim the olympic stadium they cannot possibly fill every matchday when you could have easily shoved them aside.

that stadium would have spiked your revenue by about 80% at least. more fans = more cash at the gates. the more revenue you make, the more wages you can afford under FFP. there's no PDP things here - what roman did in the past was financial dopïng!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
The last 7-10 pages of this thread is exactly the effect of international break.

Back to real business soon!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HolyLance: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

lampard took close to 50 penalties in the league for chelsea - scholes took only 1. grin should we close this matter or are you ready for more battering? grin cheesy grin

Damn. They didn't even entrust Scholes with penalties. Giggs whooping him there as well?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

why can't you people build a bigger stadium? you let west ham(an east london club) claim the olympic stadium they cannot possibly fill every matchday when you could have easily shoved them aside.

that stadium would have spiked your revenue by about 80% at least. more fans = more cash at the gates. the more revenue you make, the more wages you can afford under FFP. there's no PDP things here - what roman did in the past was financial dopïng!

I doubt u understand the Chelsea stadium issue with your comment. because u would know London is extremely divided with arsenal and spurs in the north west ham in the east. and the fact that u can't infringe on another club's turf plus the fact that most Chelsea season ticket holders resisiting to move away from Stamford bridge which is counterproductive to expand
Also FFP is bleeped up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

this is true!

terry & cahill are better than these lots....

blind is better than matic. fellaini is a "number 10", he's not a good midfielder. dembele is slightly better than matic!

very true!

cech, terry, oscar, hazard, fabregas, costa, etcetera are world class players.

surely! when he won his first CL in 95, mourinho was still studying physics by okeke.

it depends on how quickly falcao adapts & how soon our injured players get back to form. winning the league is a stretch but top 4 is a certainty!

we rule the roost. show us your trophies! under roman, united have won more league titles than you*: lots. grin cheesy

the count is 5-3 grin
Some really amazing trolling and I can't believe u r serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Turkish Airlines coming in to replace Samsung as our shirt sponsor starting next season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
TheCarefreeOne: I doubt u understand the Chelsea stadium issue with your comment. because u would know London is extremely divided with arsenal and spurs in the north west ham in the east. and the fact that u can't infringe on another club's turf plus the fact that most Chelsea season ticket holders resisiting to move away from Stamford bridge which is counterproductive to expand
Also FFP is bleeped up

what are you talking about? i stay few blocks away from stamford bridge. the earlier you get rid of those your old timers, the better for you. tradition stalls development.

spurs fought for that olympic stadium. they are in north london. had west ham not used godfathers in the government to dash them handouts, spurs could have won the bid.

i also remember arsenal using the wembley stadium at some point in the 90s - money is the name of the game, not some tradition. roman had the money, what's he got to lose to put in a bid that would blow the other yeye clubs outta the water?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

what are you talking about? i stay few blocks away from stamford bridge. the earlier you get rid of those your old timers, the better for you. tradition stalls development.

spurs fought for that olympic stadium. they are in north london. had west ham not used godfathers in the government to dash them handouts, spurs could have won the bid.

i also remember arsenal using the wembley stadium at some point in the 90s - money is the name of the game, not some tradition. roman had the money, what's he got to lose to put in a bid that would blow the other yeye clubs outta the water?
It shows u do not understand d issues
Firstly Stamford bridge is owned by the CPO (Chelsea Pitch Owners) which is a group of fans who bought Chelsea in the last century due to real estate sharks when Chelsea had financial issues. There is also an agreement with both the fans and the club that Chelsea must play all competitive first team home games at the bridge or cease to be called Chelsea.
Secondly Abramhovich tried to buy Stamford bridge of them but they rejected him outrightly so that Chelsea could move

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

It shows u do not understand d issues
Firstly Stamford bridge is owned by the CPO (Chelsea Pitch Owners) which is a group of fans who bought Chelsea in the last century due to real estate sharks when Chelsea had financial issues. There is also an agreement with both the fans and the club that Chelsea must play all competitive first team home games at the bridge or cease to be called Chelsea.
Secondly Abramhovich tried to buy Stamford bridge of them but they rejected him outrightly so that Chelsea could move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
TheCarefreeOne: It shows u do not understand d issues
Secondly Abramhovich tried to buy Stamford bridge of them but they rejected him outrightly so that Chelsea could move

you are the one dribbling backwards!
i already said your old timers would bring the club to ruins if they don't forget the tradition nonsense....chelsea need a bigger ground to be a big club. we are tired of them in that fulham broadway area.

they have gotten bigger than that area which is mostly a residential area. they ought to move & find a place where a bigger capacity stadium would generate more revenue - your old timers are clogging the wheels of progress of that club.

look around you - arsenal(60,000) newcastle(52,000), united(76,000), liverpool are almost through with moving to a bigger stadium. city got lucky with etihad - they converted a commonwealth stadium into a football ground. maybe when all your revenue are eaten by player wages & you go bankrupt - una eyes go clear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar: why can't you people build a bigger stadium? you let west ham(an east london club) claim the olympic stadium they cannot possibly fill every matchday when you could have easily shoved them aside.

No sane person go pack comot from im own house for Banana Island, Ikoyi go dey squat for Ijora Badia. Abi you think say na ordinary eye make CPO d'Etteh for SB ni? Bros forget East London jare. Like the CPO folks, I also don't think we've exhausted all expansion options for SB.

Financial döping kwa? shocked

So what do you call 'fining' Citeh £60M only to hand it over to Bayern, Barça, Madrid et al?

FFP na jibiti!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Havilah93: Turkish Airlines coming in to replace Samsung as our shirt sponsor starting next season?

How much is it worth biko? We should not entertain any deal worth less £50M/Annum, abeg.

Thunda faya Samsung! Nor be dem dey threaten us say if we nor qualify for CL dem go 'review' our contract before we win CL take shame dem? Make we troway the plastic manufacturing Koreans jor.

Shey Apple nor dey for dis kain deals ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
nitlad:
No sane person go pack comot from im own house for Banana Island, Ikoyi go dey squat for Ijora Badia. Abi you think say na ordinary eye make CPO d'Etteh for SB ni? Bros forget East London jare. Like the CPO folks, I also don't think we've exhausted all expansion options for SB.

if it means progress, so what? zuckerberg had to leave east coast for the west coast after putting facebook on the map. home is where the cash is.

Financial döping kwa? shocked
So what do you call 'fining' Citeh £60M only to hand it over to Bayern, Barça, Madrid et al?
FFP na jibiti!

na financial dopïng.....
you & afrodoc are supposed to fight for a chic based on your income. afrodoc quickly runs to his savings account to withdraw all what he's got to execute the project.

you on the other hand ran to daddy to fund the project. your dad just dropped about £1m into your account while afrodoc has only about £10,000. is that a fair competition? seriously? clubs should spend what they earn themselves.....seeking help externally will ruin the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheCarefreeOne(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2014
coogar:

you are the one dribbling backwards!
i already said your old timers would bring the club to ruins if they don't forget the tradition nonsense....chelsea need a bigger ground to be a big club. we are tired of them in that fulham broadway area.

they have gotten bigger than that area which is mostly a residential area. they ought to move & find a place where a bigger capacity stadium would generate more revenue - your old timers are clogging the wheels of progress of that club.

look around you - arsenal(60,000) newcastle(52,000), united(76,000), liverpool are almost through with moving to a bigger stadium. city got lucky with etihad - they converted a commonwealth stadium into a football ground. maybe when all your revenue are eaten by player wages & you go bankrupt - una eyes go clear.

There is nothing the board can do if the CPO don't allow Chelsea move aside changing the name of the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2014
coogar: if it means progress, so what? zuckerberg had to leave east coast for the west coast after putting facebook on the map. home is where the cash is.

East Coast for West Coast = Banana Island for Aso Drive.
Fulham for Stratford = Maitama for Suleja

SB will do just fine. We go expand am.

na financial dopïng.....
you & afrodoc are supposed to fight for a chic based on your income. afrodoc quickly runs to his savings account to withdraw all what he's got to execute the project.

you on the other hand ran to daddy to fund the project. your dad just dropped about £1m into your account while afrodoc has only about £10,000. is that a fair competition? seriously? clubs should spend what they earn themselves.....seeking help externally will ruin the game.

But Afrodoc was born with 10 silver spoons in his mouth and clutching 5-5 on each hand. He already owns a penthouse apartment at One Hyde Park, an Overfinch and a Prancing Horse. The 10k is just to buy an exotic 200 year old wine for a dinner date with the chic.

Me on the other hand, an hopeless sod struggling to keep my head above waters. A magnanimous Qatari sees the huge disparity between ugly but well to do Afrodoc tongue and fine boy with potential but not so bouyant Nitlad. I stand no chance in a million lifetimes agaist Afrodoc's priviledged background. He will bed the chic again tonight, as usual. The generous Qatari decides to help my ministry with £1M so I can also have a chance of getting some. Ki lo buru n'be? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2014
nitlad:

Who go expand am na? Na Abramovic go carry hundreds of millions put for ground build finish, those omo onile (CPO) go come dey talk say na we get land? Ain't no way that is happening. In truth, these omo onile pipu may be casuing more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2014
nateevs:

Who go expand am na? Na Abramovic go carry hundreds of millions put for ground build finish, those omo onile (CPO) go come dey talk say na we get land? Ain't no way that is happening. In truth, these omo onile pipu may be casuing more harm than good.

Of course they are.

One cant think of expansion, one cant move away - Simply stick to this 40-something-capacity space that aint generating enough revenue.

Cant these folks get paid off? Someone has got to cajole them into selling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Be it Turkish Airlines or Saudi Arabian Airlines, so far it is speaking Arab, I'm good with the deal.

To hell with Samsung cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2014
How turkey and arabia take connect? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
- Gary Cahill named England's vice captain

- Willian scores Brazil's winner against Ecuador
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2014
nateevs: Who go expand am na? Na Abramovic go carry hundreds of millions put for ground build finish, those omo onile (CPO) go come dey talk say na we get land? Ain't no way that is happening. In truth, these omo onile pipu may be casuing more harm than good.

Kpatakpata, £1B will turn SB to the best stadium in the world, and also sort out structural issues with surrounding infrastructure.

Abramovich can easily write this off as 'philantropy' na. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
AirborneLacer: Be it Turkish Airlines or Saudi Arabian Airlines, so far it is speaking Arab, I'm good with the deal.

To hell with Samsung cheesy

Even if it is a coy indicted in blood diamond trading, ko kan aye. Afterall Barça proudly dons "Qatar. . . " despite the well documented rights abuses in the country.

But what happens to our arrangement with Delta should another airline become our chief- sponsor? Termination tinz. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2014
PietroRico: How turkey and arabia take connect? undecided

Although they share boundary with some arab speaking countries, you need to spot sarcasm when one hits you on the face tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Is Diego Costa fit for this weeknd?

I need to get that Rooney out of my squad sharpish

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.