Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10427161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Shey Manyoo fans go allow pesin hear word this evening?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ibime: Shey Manyoo fans go allow pesin hear word this evening?
When una dey win una matches,una allow us make we hear word? Now,our season don start and you dey whine say we dey make noise.

If e dey pain you say we don start to win,make you go and sleep!grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ibime: Shey Manyoo fans go allow pesin hear word this evening?

Coogar even don conclude say blind better pass matic 20times just bcuz of today's match. D guy even dey shout say him no fit wait mk dem face us.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lool as Big Jaz aka Jaz O said: John Stockton couldn't assist Torres

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
diggz:

Coogar even don conclude say blind better pass matic 20times just bcuz of today's match. D guy even dey shout say him no fit wait mk dem face us.... cheesy cheesy
the week before we face una, you go dey pray make them postpone the fixture tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nihilist: Dayo is a wanka I swear....

You want to compare the service Torres got from Mazacar to what Fabregas is giving Costa?

The same Mata that was exposed as a lightweight? The same Oscar that has been shown to be a Fraud?

Compare a Matic-Fabregas pivot to Mikel-Ramires one...and then ask your self if you're not fulfilling an ancient curse on your intelligence.

Why do some people like to reason anally like this sef? undecided

Hazard and Mata were topping assist charts. They were assisting everyone but Torres.

You mentioned Demba Ba. Did Demba get 7 matches straight start? Torres got a whole 6 months unchallenged yet he was the most useless striker anywhere

If Demba got the number of starts Torres got at Chelsea, He would have 3 times the goals

Was Torres not in the team with Matic? What did that change?

It got to a stage Jose would rather play with no striker than play that useless homosexual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:
the week before we face una, you go dey pray make them postpone the fixture tongue

Fantastic.....even u don join for mouth making. No wahala we dey wait una.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Hazard and Mata were topping assist charts. They were assisting everyone but Torres.

You mentioned Demba Ba. Did Demba get 7 matches straight start? Torres got a whole 6 months unchallenged yet he was the most useless striker anywhere

If Demba got the number of starts Torres got at Chelsea, He would have 3 times the goals

Dk u even get time sef. Abi,no be the same Torres wey dey refuse score empty net? or the one wey dey convert all the assist to am,to non-assist? Abegi......mk we sign out on that warey jati jati oshi player......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nihilist: Dayo is a wanka I swear....

You want to compare the service Torres got from Mazacar to what Fabregas is giving Costa?

The same Mata that was exposed as a lightweight? The same Oscar that has been shown to be a Fraud?

Compare a Matic-Fabregas pivot to Mikel-Ramires one...and then ask your self if you're not fulfilling an ancient curse on your intelligence.

Why do some people like to reason anally like this sef? undecided

dayo isn't a wankêr, he's just an idiöt!

i showed him cesc's statistics last night & he never returned for a rebuttal. there's nothing to say torres wouldn't have benefitted from the newly improved chelsea team.

fabregas has improved chelsea by 80% at least. 16 key passes in 4 games has to be a premier league record. if we remove all the assists cesc has supplied this season, how many goals would costa have scored?

that's how to analyse comparison performance.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

dayo isn't a wankêr, he's just an idiöt!

i showed him cesc's statistics last night & he never returned for a rebuttal. there's nothing to say torres wouldn't have benefitted from the newly improved chelsea team.

fabregas has improved chelsea by 80% at least. 16 key passes in 4 games has to be a premier league record. if we remove all the assists cesc has supplied this season, how many goals would costa have scored?

that's how to analyse comparison performance.....

Coogar Abeg lets even forget assist or no assist. Lets also set aside the midfielders playing den and now. Pls help explain how on earth,a player worth 50mil will choose to miss an open net against ur team and several orda teams ? Abi na blind bat n pistoria him be ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Simple question

When Mata and hazard were assisting people where was Torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
raumdeuter: Simple question

When Mata and hazard were assisting people where was Torres?

Wrong qxn bros....! How come Torres can't score empty nets ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
diggz:
Coogar Abeg lets even forget assist or no assist. Lets also set aside the midfielders playing den and now. Pls help explain how on earth,a player worth 50mil will choose to miss an open net against ur team and several orda teams ? Abi na blind bat n pistoria him be ?

who hasn't missed a chance in his career? go to youtube & see horrible misses from messi/ronaldo. abeg, make we hear word. how come the same torres performed for spain with cesc/xavi/iniesta behind him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

who hasn't missed a chance in his career? go to youtube & see horrible misses from messi/ronaldo. abeg, make we hear word. how come the same torres performed for spain with cesc/xavi/iniesta behind him?

Fcccuk Spain ojare....! FT was super useless in Cfc and it had nothing watsoever to do with the people behind him. Anyways,we all can start supporting elamapawas position on Phatboi Rooney bcuz I can't see d diff aspa wat u have bin doin wit Torres all this years. Even Oga Nateevs,bluediva n co don sepem for the matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
who knows wat Torres has been doing has at Millan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
macjireh: who knows wat Torres has been doing has at Millan

They are playing at the moment and He isn't even on the bench!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
diggz:

Fcccuk Spain ojare....! FT was super useless in Cfc and it had nothing watsoever to do with the people behind him. Anyways,we all can start supporting elamapawas position on Phatboi Rooney bcuz I can't see d diff aspa wat u have bin doin wit Torres all this years. Even Oga Nateevs,bluediva n co don sepem for the matter.

when cesc played behind adebayor, the togolese scored 24 league goals in 07/08. play cesc behind siasia who is now 55 & siasia will score 25 goals in the premier league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

when cesc played behind adebayor, the togolese scored 24 league goals in 07/08. play cesc behind siasia who is now 55 & siasia will score 25 goals in the premier league.

I remember you used to say an assist can only be counted as an assist if the striker tucks it away. If Fabregas had/has given FT all the 6 assist he has given Costa, I can bet FT would have fluffed them 7times.

There was something wrong with FT at Chelsea, whether confidence or what not anyone can pin it on anything. FT got all the chances he needed in Chelsea and somehow he remained unconvincing.

Why blame the people playing behind him?

FT was finished at Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
codedguy1:

I remember you used to say an assist can only be counted as an assist if the striker tucks it away. If Fabregas had/has given FT all the 6 assist he has given Costa, I can bet FT would have fluffed them 7times.

There was something wrong with FT at Chelsea, whether confidence or what not anyone can pin it on anything. FT got all the chances he needed in Chelsea and somehow he remained unconvincing.

May God Bless ur entire generation with wealth,wisdom,understanding and sound mind like dat of Solomon in the bible in Jesus name,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
macjireh: though ManU be revamped, i fear no evil. For thou arth with me Diegoal Costa and Fabripass, they comfort me. Thou Prepare d EPL title b4 me, in d presence of my enemiz ManU,Citey and Asnal. Thou Anoints CHELSEA with 3points per game,and we set another unbeatable record in EPL. Surely Trophies shall fill our Cabinet this season 2014/2015
TeamChelsea

You're same guy that'd spam this thread with gospel messages abi?

Good to know we've got a weird rendition of the Psalm 23 - You're a spiritual fan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
codedguy1:

like i told you, cesc has provided 16 key passes in 4 league games. that's enough to get 7 league goals from. how come only cesc is providing the assists or the other midfielders are blind?

chelsea just didn't have a world class midfielder in the mould of cesc to really bring the best out of nando. without cesc, costa would be on 2 goals(at most) - the others just don't have cesc's vision or the required weight of pass...

he was finished @ chelsea but in that period, he won 2 golden boots for his country - so much for a player that was finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You're same guy that'd spam this thread with gospel messages abi?

Good to know we've got a weird rendition of the Psalm 23 - You're a spiritual fan cheesy

did u enjoy my messages?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
I no care if Torres scores 50 goals from the bench, thank eledumare that he left..

I am just waiting patiently for ManU's game.. cool October 25.. cheesy.. but 1stly make I 1st deal with the elder brother . (ManCity) angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
So how many goals did Cesc assist Torres for while playing for Spain in Euro 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2014
raumdeuter: So how many goals did Cesc assist Torres for while playing for Spain in Euro 2012

'Co-ask'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fairari022(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2014
coogar:

mourinho wouldn't loan such a deadly striker to his rivals. that's why he loaned him to milan & i am sure there's a clause in the deal that torres cannot play against chelsea.
deadly or dead? be straight forward sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fairari022(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2014
raumdeuter: So how many goals did Cesc assist Torres for while playing for Spain in Euro 2012
cesc was nado sub. I can't remember them playing simultaneously much. your question should be directed to xabi, ineista and xavi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2014
fairari022: cesc was nado sub. I can't remember them playing simultaneously much. your question should be directed to xabi, ineista and xavi.
Confirm, First game against Italy, Cesc started as a false 9 and was later substituted fo Torres and that was how it was, it was either Torres starting or Cesc starting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2014
coogar:

mourinho wouldn't loan such a deadly striker to his rivals. that's why he loaned him to milan & i am sure there's a clause in the deal that torres cannot play against chelsea.
If he could have sold Mata, why not Torres? Man Utd should have shown interest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2014
fairari022: cesc was nado sub. I can't remember them playing simultaneously much. your question should be directed to xabi, ineista and xavi.

Thats why the rubbish that only Cesc can asisst Torres is rubbish since they barely played together at this Euro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Coogar's relentless support for Nando is not doing his rep any good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Chefski youth team is the best in england but none have made it to their first team. Failed youth academy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Trevor012(m), larride(m), DynamoDeGreat, WhoDeyHause, StarchAndBanga, bolu96(m), Amigoss and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.