Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10184811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Legend Super Frankie Lampard 8!!!

Still dont know yet if this a point gained or 2 lost. I'll take the point though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Playing with one man advantage n still parking d bus. Tactical genius indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
SailorXY: Cortois<de Gea
Aspi<Rafael
Ivanovic>Jones
Terry<Rojo
Shaw>>>Fillipe
Carrick>Matic
Herrera <<Fabregas
di Maria>>>>Hazard
Valencia=Willian
Fletcher=Ramiraz
Blind>>>Mikel
Mata>Oscar
Rooney>Shurrle
van Persie>>>Drogba
Falcao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dhellake: .

grin.. Dont Mind him.. He was high that day jawe.. Na that Rojo be the funniest stuff sef.. That guy is a waste of money..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
^^^^ looool dont even start abeg grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
torres2: You played for arsenal before, now try playing against them and come and see cu.rsing for your head. If you score ehn, your entire generation is in trouble.

Look at chelsea, though his exit to city was painful, we still wished him well, scoring against doesn't remove our love for him

The difference between an assnal and chelsea fan now

We've got the class, they've got the frustration cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pellegrini is a big foooool for those post match comments. . .

Dude is pained
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keky: With their Super Squad, Chelsea still look like a small team against City. Parking bus and still defending against 10 man City.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
lalaboi: Pellegrini is a big foooool for those post match comments. . .
Dude is pained

LOL

Mourinho replied him thus;

Many times he says he doesn't speak about me or my team but he continues to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Dhellake][/quote]
why this one dey quote me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
lalaboi: Pellegrini is a big foooool for those post match comments. . .

Dude is pained

lmao! hasn't Mourinho said worst? like when he said Aston villa played 19th century football!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
We could have been 8 points clear by now. SMH for Frankie.

Na that Mangala guy dey fear me. How other teams want take pass that guy? That ninja look like they recruited him off the set of Amistad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ibime: We could have been 8 points clear by now. SMH for Frankie.

Na that Mangala guy dey fear me. How other teams want take pass that guy? That ninja look like they recruited him off the set of Amistad.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2014

Na that Mangala guy dey fear me.
How other teams want take pass that guy? That ninja look like they recruited him off the set of Amistad.

Na initial gragra dey worry dat guy.... very soon e go be like kolo toure.... nor be dis EPL wen we dey see so

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Just watched the highlights of the game on NBC Sports. Lampard's goal wouldn't have been painful if CFC had scored more than 1 goal.
But we're still 5 points ahead, not too bad after week 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2014
personally, I dont understand why players score and then don't celebrate because it was against a former club? damn, why score in the first place?
professionalism my foot. all of them they suffer from professional-sentimenta-we-re. cheesy

and folks come dey clap for am? Rubbish!

dull match. anyways, we still top the league sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2014
nateevs:

No way. When you show up?
big bros. where you be dey travel go? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2014
torres2: You played for arsenal before, now try playing against them and come and see cu.rsing for your head. If you score ehn, your entire generation is in trouble.

Look at chelsea, though his exit to city was painful, we still wished him well, scoring against doesn't remove our love for him

The difference between an assnal and chelsea fan now
yea right. I bet wonderfully nice chelsea fans would also applaud costa should he at some point move to city and then score a winner or an equaliser against u guys in a very crucial match.

I think we(rival fans) all have many things to learn from you guys over here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2014
PietroRico: yea right. I bet wonderfully nice chelsea fans would also applaud costa should he at some point move to city and then score a winner or an equaliser against u guys in a very crucial match.

I think we(rival fans) all have many things to learn from you guys over here.

"He got a good reception and this is England and this is Chelsea. Chelsea people never forget what Chelsea people do at the club.

It happened to me when I was manager of Inter. It is Chelsea's culture and beauty.''

- Jose Mourinho

Young man there are things you do not understand and you will never understand. Not just about Chelsea but about life in general.

Anyways, how are you coping with the Leicester's evisceration?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

"He got a good reception and this is England and this is Chelsea. Chelsea people never forget what Chelsea people do at the club.

It happened to me when I was manager of Inter. It is Chelsea's culture and beauty.''

- Jose Mourinho

Young man there are things you do not understand and you will never understand. Not just about Chelsea but about life in general.

Anyways, how are you coping with the Leicester's evisceration?
lol
why socrates dey run him mouth

Ur history as a woman wrapper on this forum is well is well known, that's however none of My business.

It's no surprise that u failed to see the point.

I'm just managing btw. Thanks for your concern. It's appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
PietroRico: lol
why socrates dey run him mouth

Ur history as a woman wrapper on this forum is well is well known, that's however none of My business.

It's no surprise that u failed to see the point.

I'm just managing btw. Thanks for your concern. It's appreciated.

This must be a feat cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This must be a feat cool
indeed. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Lampard's Premier League career may be coming to an end, but his goal against his former employers saw him net against his 39th top flight club, an English record.

Only seven teams that have ever played in the Premier League haven't suffered at his hands, and two of which (Swindon and Oldham) he never got the chance to play against. The only sides he failed to net against were Ipswich Town, Watford, Cardiff City, Burnley, and QPR. With Burnley and QPR in the Premier League this season, Lampard could yet improve his record even further.

This season is his 19th Premier League campaign, which started with six years at boyhood club West Ham, before a hugely successful 13-year spell at Chelsea. Lampard will only be at Manchester City for a portion of the season, as he is on loan from new MLS franchise New York City to keep fit until the next US league campaign begins again.

It wouldn't surprise anyone if Lampard forces at least one more Premier League net to ripple before he departs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2014

where waz mangala we stoke beat Citey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Everyone is going on about how Kompany and Mangala kept Diego Costa quiet - Never mind the fact that he hit the post, and had Zabaleta sent off. Let's talk about Aguero and Terry for a minute.

And Aguero was supposed to be the better player, abi?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
dawhizkid1: Everyone is going about how Kompany and Mangala kept Diego Costa quiet - Never mind the fact that he hit the post, and had Zabaleta sent off. Let's talk about Aguero and Terry for a minute.

And Aguero was supposed to be the better player, abi?

Did aguero play? Didn't even notice .... Where aguero con hide na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
.dawhizkid1
Aguero was the better player & operated in the more crowded area of the pitch

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dhellake, Coded01, Nihilist, Airbornelacer, Bimfo, Ibime, Chelseabmw, Cfcman, Hensben.

The difference is clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Filipes luis has scored a goal outside football

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tval: Dhellake, Coded01, Nihilist, Airbornelacer, Bimfo, Ibime, Chelseabmw, Cfcman, Hensben.

Legendary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Melvyn11, reccy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.