Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10415494 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (19098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Costa should be back before weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2014
If costa and remy are nt available then drogba or schurlle should start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
tobiboss:
If costa and remy are nt available then drogba or schurlle should start
Even Schurrle is injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Nathan Ake!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Dhellake:
Even Schurrle is injured
drogba or salah as false nine, bt dat means we wont make any attacking change in the match, ramires and mikel are also out right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Ibime:
Oscar crap again.

First touch poor, passes astray, no vision and never got on the ball in the no10 position. Everybody was playing football, Oscar just running.

Very correct. I'll be the first to say Oscar was next to crap yesterday. Oscar's problem has always been consistency, but again, that about every young players' problem. He is still a top player, and in a few seasons, when he has found that consistency to his game, we go dey here when you go start to dey praise am. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Havilah93:
What's with all the criticisms on Hazard sef?

Oya who should play the striking role at Old Trafford this weekend?

We should better hire Ibime on a one game contract then....Did you know that he was the highest goal scorer in London back in 2004?

I can see it now: Ibime dominating posession with ball at his feet, creating chances for and assisting...himself.

Infact there will be no need to play Oscar.

Jose will just field 10 men, with Ibime playing both 9 and 10 simultaneously...with number 109 on his jersey

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

point of correction.....he's very good but over hyped....that's what I said....read what i posted before this now

Abeg dress. It doesn't matter how you package the hate, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Imagine you saying that before now Hazard holds on to the ball excessively and that he needs to be taught to know when to release it.

Abeg leave the dude alone. He's 23 and the best player in the world at his age and the one with the bigger potential to set the world alight.

Hazard hasn't even started scoring goals in double figures and he is already getting all this talk.

All that said, my personal opinion is that Hazard needs to increase his measure of selfishness by at least 50%. He needs to bulk up, then become bold, proud, aggressive in his play and possess a burning desire to do it all by himself.

Then watch my boy blow all the haters away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2014
tobiboss:
drogba or salah as false nine, bt dat means we wont make any attacking change in the match, ramires and mikel are also out right?
Drogba should play if Costa doesn't make it, Ramirez is out but Mikel is available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Play Solanke or Play Drogba or Play Ibime or Play Mourinho himself, I dont care a bit..

The stuff is just that, I am not leaving Old trafford with 0 or 1 point..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Great game yesterday , Man utd Next . . .

@ Coogar

How e go be this weekend na for oldtrafford , DJ Dayo is on Standby grin be careful of what you wish for bro, we coming to explode Theater of your dreams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
nateevs:

Abeg dress. It doesn't matter how you package the hate, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Imagine you saying that before now Hazard holds on to the ball excessively and that he needs to be taught to know when to release it.

Abeg leave the dude alone. He's 23 and the best player in the world at his age and the one with the bigger potential to set the world alight.

Hazard hasn't even started scoring goals in double figures and he is already getting all this talk.

All that said, my personal opinion is that Hazard needs to increase his measure of selfishness by at least 50%. He needs to bulk up, then become bold, proud, aggressive in his play and possess a burning desire to do it all by himself.

Exactly!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

We should better hire Ibime on a one game contract then....Did you know that he was the highest goal scorer in London back in 2004?

I can see it now: Ibime dominating posession with ball at his feet, creating chances for and assisting...himself.

Jose will just field 10 men, with Ibime playing both 9 and 10 simultaneously...with number 109 on his jersey
this is funny grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

No mind that Fake Yakubu , highest goal scorer ko highest own goal scorer ni grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Bimfo:
Play Solanke or Play Drogba or Play Ibime or Play Mourinho himself, I dont care a bit..

The stuff is just that, I am not leaving Old trafford with 0 or 1 point..
Don't worry, am sure we can arrange Mat for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Dhellake:
Even Schurrle is injured

He's fit, it was confirmed by mourinho yesterday

I'm one of those fans who is certain Diego Costa will be fit for manutd

Mourinho decided to rest him because of his involvement with Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
nateevs:

the earlier you start telling yourself the truth ..the better...i know he is a very good player but he doesnt release the ball when its right....
if chelsea had drawn the match yesterday or lost...you wouldnt be saying all these stories considering the fact that Hazard had three clear goal scoring chances and was dribbling unnecessary....even the goal he scored...the first one...he could have scored easily by tapping in when the cross came but he still wanted to cut the defender....he got lucky thathis second shot deflected and went in.....
majority of the chelsea fans i watched the match with were complaining bout his joking with the ball and not releasing the ball on time to his team mates....

you get mouth because say na mumu team you follow play

May God help Chelsea's soul if you Meet Real Madrid or Bayern Munich.....
na that time you go no say the thing wey Hazard dey do na rubbish...... i trust my bayern munich midfielders and defenders.....they break legs like abc...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

the earlier you start telling yourself the truth ..the better...i know he is a very good player but he doesnt release the ball when its right....
if chelsea had drawn the match yesterday or lost...you wouldnt be saying all these stories considering the fact that Hazard had three clear goal scoring chances and was dribbling unnecessary....even the goal he scored...the first one...he could have scored easily by tapping in when the cross came but he still wanted to cut the defender....he got lucky thathis second shot deflected and went in.....
majority of the chelsea fans i watched the match with were complaining bout his joking with the ball and not releasing the ball on time to his team mates....

you get mouth because say na mumu team you follow play

May God help Chelsea's soul if you Meet Real Madrid or Bayern Munich.....
na that time you go no say the thing wey Hazard dey do na rubbish...... i trust my bayern munich midfielders and defenders.....they break legs like abc...

Which team do you support?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

He supports Maribor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

barcelona.....am not saying this as a barca fan......am just saying what people need to know and what most chelsea fans that are not blinded think....am very sure ..Mourinho will have talks with Hazard to stop his over-sabi "na me sabi pass'' mentality ....

it would make him injury prone....hated by his team mates.....and he wont achieve much......he would be like jayjay okocha...skillful,talented but no reasonable amount of awards and trophies to show for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
dyabman:
Great game yesterday , Man utd Next . . .

@ Coogar

How e go be this weekend na for oldtrafford , DJ Dayo is on Standby grin be careful of what you wish for bro, we coming to explode Theater of your dreams.

your first loss starts this weekend.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1804032_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

barcelona.....am not saying this as a barca fan......am just saying what people need to know and what most chelsea fans that are not blinded think....am very sure ..Mourinho will have talks with Hazard to stop his over-sabi "na me sabi pass'' mentality ....

it would make him injury prone....hated by his team mates.....and he wont achieve much......he would be like jayjay okocha...skillful,talented but no reasonable amount of awards and trophies to show for it

I personally wants him to be selfish. He's got all the skills, what he needs is goals....and he's €150,000,000. He assists too much, now we've got Fabregas to do the assisting, we don't want anything else than a guy vying for personal awards.

You think if Ronaldo had assisted instead of scoring, Madrid would have gone for him?

We want Hazardous goals. And watch closely, he only over displayed his talents when the game was already won or when nothing is happening upfront.

Against Arsenal for instance, that moved changed the game. Against Maribor and people have started complaining. If I were to be in Mourinho's shoes, I'll give him the ticket to break defender's waists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:

Who's talented enough in your back line to keep out Hazard? One Fabregas pass and one touch from Costa means 1 goal to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I personally wants him to be selfish. He's got all the skills, what he needs is goals....and he's €150,000,000. He assists too much, now we've got Fabregas to do the assisting, we don't want anything else than a guy vying for personal awards.

You think if Ronaldo had assisted instead of scoring, Madrid would have gone for him?

We want Hazardous goals. And watch closely, he only over displayed his talents when the game was already won or when nothing is happening upfront.

Against Arsenal for instance, that moved changed the game. Against Maribor and people have started complaining. If I were to be in Mourinho's shoes, I'll give him the ticket to break defender's waists

displaying talent against a team like maribor? maribor wey be tahiti?
bros right now i dont have points....

lets just wait to see the results and his performance..if chelsea is paired with bayern or madrid in the champions league...then we ll' see how he plays and breaks defenders waists while they are scoring goals.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:

gbam....chekpe supporters already making noise evrywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

displaying talent against a team like maribor? maribor wey be tahiti?
bros right now i dont have points....

lets just wait to see the results and his performance..if chelsea is paired with bayern or madrid in the champions league...then we ll' see how he plays and breaks defenders waists while they are scoring goals.....

What else do you want to see? He did it against Arsenal already! Anyways sha, I hope we get paired up against those teams you just mentioned, on our way to UCL glory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

What else do you want to see? He did it against Arsenal already! Anyways sha, I hope we get paired up against those teams you just mentioned, on our way to UCL glory

yes i hope you meet them......so you can exit the competition you won luckily in 2012 ....
at least this time you wont leave in the group stage..... you guys are improving..... but bayern go pieces una ....and you know your madrid's regular customer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

All you've been spewing says nothing.

The antispambot would soon tear you to shreds, you're spamming this thread!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

yes i hope you meet them......so you can exit the competition you won luckily in 2012 ....
at least this time you wont leave in the group stage..... you guys are improving..... but bayern go pieces una ....and you know your madrid's regular customer

Even if they will, we won't get a 7-0 situation
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Even if they will, we won't get a 7-0 situation
grin grin grin

either way.... you will be knocked out of the competition.... cheesy cheesy dont compare your team with ours and real,....
we play with class....

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (19098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Windscribe, andrewbaba44, Sulele04(m), WhoDeyHause, kingBolton, drisham(m), BlueRayDick, akwesenana and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.