Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10413683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (19098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
From the BBC website
That was also Cristiano Ronaldo's 20th goal of the season. For years, 20 was the benchmark for a season for a forward. The most Premier League goals Michael Owen ever got in a season was 18.
Ronaldo has got 20 and it's not even Halloween yet! Almost 21 as he rolls away from Steven Gerrard and fires just wide from 20 yards. The man is something else.

I'm not even gonna front. Ronaldo is the best that ever did it. Fate just played a cruel trick on him by placing him on the wrong side of the Iberian peninsula, further mocking him by giving him the mother tongue of yet another great football nation.

So close but yet so very far...

Sometimes the luck of placement is everything...see Pedro Rodriguez for reference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Real Madrid aren't smiling at all.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayo and his opaka yarns. Alaba ko Idowu ni.

Ronaldo is a player and a half. The £80M spent by Real on him looks like the bargain of the century now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
You gasto respect Ronaldo.

The ninja getting fitter and better ever year, meanwhile Messi is now running only 7km per game.

Xavi is the man that never allowed Ronnie to compete on equal level with Messi by starving him of possession. Messi is a more natural baller but Ronnie has put him in the shade.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
d same bayern that suffered so many heartbreaks before d treble,wasn't it robben who threw away d world cup final?? Was schweini d player that lost so many trophies in his career together with ballack?? If u av nothing good to say just shut it.......abt the stats,put hazard in that team nd let him play against those teams that bayern play that even neuer confessed ar too easy........bayern dnt av to defend or mark in that league.....

Bayern players got to finals and lost, How many finals has Hazard or Chelsea even played?

ANyone who loses a final is the second best in the competition and cant be compared to those who crash outearlier.

What embarrasment can be more than the CL defending Champions crashing out of group stages like your chelsea.

Bayern has played 3 CL finals in 5 yrs, I am sure its because they play teams in the league that cant defend

The league that can mark how are they faring?

In the CL they have been complete embarrasment

Schalke won yesterday, Bayern destroyed Roma and

EPL champs are yet to win a game in the CL and last yr second placed Liverpool is currently being sodomised at home 3-0

So much for the defence in EPL.

Gameweek 1
Bundesliga 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss
EPL 1 win 1 draw 2 losses

Gameweek 2
Bundesliga 3 wins 1 draw
EPL 2 wins 1 draw, 1 loss

Gameweek 3
Bundesliga 2 wins, DOrtmund leading 3-0 at halftime and Leverkusen still draw
EPL 1 win, 1 draw, Liverpool losing 3-0 at half time and Arsenal still level

So much for a league where they defend.

A league where Kompany and Cahill are the best defenders is a joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
stick to a point and prove it,oe else u keep sounding stupid.....u said he can't dribble bayern defenders,how come u ar suddenly dumb too reply regarding that..............

Its only senseless players like Quaresma and Hazard who would be celebrating dribbling a defender.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world currently, when was the last time you saw him dribble anyone?

Its only players with "Monkey post" mentality that places a premium on dribbles, when a simple sidefoot pass would do the job
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
All other epl teams except from Chelsea are wack in this year's ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tval:
All other epl teams except from Chelsea are wack in this year's ucl.

But someone just told us they are the best league and they know how to defend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

But someone just told us they are the best league and they know how to defend

eeeh I have no say on that, everybody na boss for he own lane grin grin.. This is not the best expected from those who believe they are the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ronaldo could break Raul's UCL scoring record tonight. He 'just' needs two more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gustavo I dey see u 4 your thread o. Nah University of Sheffield u go abi?

Btw your picture brings back wild, nostalgic and fond memories of my uni days. SHUBS aplenty!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
I too like dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Btw your picture bring back wild, nostalgic and fond memories of my uni days. SHUBS aplenty!
The English too gbaski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tval:

The English too gbaski

No mind am jare. E wan turn to shakesphere overnight.

Then again a good grasp/command of the english language is the lest I'd expect from any graduate of a reputable University in the UK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Btw your picture bring back wild, nostalgic and fond memories of my uni days. SHUBS aplenty!

Na Hallam I go...Me wey be olodo for school grin grin grin

But them Uni boys were walkovers at sports.

The chants of "Uni what's the score, Uni Uni whats the score" were that sheet. Did you go Uni of?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

Na Hallam I go...Me wey be olodo for school grin grin grin

But them Uni boys were walkovers at sports.

The chants of "Uni what's the score, Uni Uni whats the score" were that sheet. Did you go Uni of?

Na lie jor grin grin. How u go go Sheff Hallam? Majority of their students went through clearance. Dem no get choice o.

Looooool grin ......My Uni's sports team(s) were actually quite decent(well the Rugby lads sha). Regarding my uni let's just nah for top 20 for the Guardian University League Table we dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Na lie jor grin grin. How u go go Sheff Hallam? Majority of their students went through clearance. Dem no get choice o.

Looooool grin my Uni's sports team was actually quite decent. Regarding my uni let's just nah for top 20 for the Guardian University League Table we dey.

Omo na Hallam I go.

Sports-wise, We were superb. Only Loughborough and Nottingham Trent were better at Rugby union in my day, and my best friend actually went on to play professional Ice Hockey for for the Sheffield Steelers before choosing to go back to Russia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Its only senseless players like Quaresma and Hazard who would be celebrating dribbling a defender.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world currently, when was the last time you saw him dribble anyone?

Its only players with "Monkey post" mentality that places a premium on dribbles, when a simple sidefoot pass would do the job
what was ronaldo doing at 23? Dull u,ronaldo at 23 was all abt dribbles,then in one season he changed.......tho hazard isn't that type of player,flair players like him dribble a lot when young,jealous dumb heads wnt know that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Bayern players got to finals and lost, How many finals has Hazard or Chelsea even played?

ANyone who loses a final is the second best in the competition and cant be compared to those who crash outearlier.

What embarrasment can be more than the CL defending Champions crashing out of group stages like your chelsea.

Bayern has played 3 CL finals in 5 yrs, I am sure its because they play teams in the league that cant defend

The league that can mark how are they faring?

In the CL they have been complete embarrasment

Schalke won yesterday, Bayern destroyed Roma and

EPL champs are yet to win a game in the CL and last yr second placed Liverpool is currently being sodomised at home 3-0

So much for the defence in EPL.

Gameweek 1
Bundesliga 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss
EPL 1 win 1 draw 2 losses

Gameweek 2
Bundesliga 3 wins 1 draw
EPL 2 wins 1 draw, 1 loss

Gameweek 3
Bundesliga 2 wins, DOrtmund leading 3-0 at halftime and Leverkusen still draw
EPL 1 win, 1 draw, Liverpool losing 3-0 at half time and Arsenal still level

So much for a league where they defend.

A league where Kompany and Cahill are the best defenders is a joke
seems ur argument z hazard vs Bayern,that shows how good he is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
seems ur argument z hazard vs Bayern,that shows how good he is

Every single player in Bayern attack is better than Hazard regardless of their age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
what was ronaldo doing at 23? Dull u,ronaldo at 23 was all abt dribbles,then in one season he changed.......tho hazard isn't that type of player,flair players like him dribble a lot when young,jealous dumb heads wnt know that

Its a known fact that majority of Chelsea fans are quite dumb, Imagine someone asking what ROnaldo was doing at 23?

OK now take biro and start writing

Ronaldo at 23 was Ballon D or winner,
Ronaldo at 22 was Ballon D or finalist
At 19 he was in UEFA team of the yr.

Make I no too yarn before C ororo head begin dey swell grin grin

Hazard would have to change his game completely to reach the level of success of Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Muller, Lewandoski or any Bayern attacking player.

To reach the level of Ronaldo, He would have to be reborn all over.

Hazard ko, Disaster ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

Omo na Hallam I go.

Sports-wise, We were superb. Only Loughborough and Nottingham Trent were better at Rugby union in my day, and my best friend actually went on to play professional Ice Hockey for for the Sheffield Steelers before choosing to go back to Russia.

I dey surprised o. You chase chics during Alevels abi?

Loughborough is pretty much the UK's best sporting uni. There is simply no one better. Their school Gym is another level it's unreal. Nah for uni I know how hard Rugby truly is shocked.Tried out for the school team but was unsuccesful(dem talk say make i go chop up.)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

I dey surprised o. You chase chics during Alevels abi?

Loughborough is pretty much the UK's best sporting uni. There is simply no one better. Their school Gym is another level it's unreal. Nah for uni I know how hard Rugby truly is shocked.Tried out for the school team but was unsuccesful(dem talk say make i go chop up.)

Bros you be like Kanu or mobi oparaku ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

either way.... you will be knocked out of the competition.... cheesy cheesy dont compare your team with ours and real,....
we play with class....
We play with ZEAL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 3:42am On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

Its a known fact that majority of Chelsea fans are quite dumb, Imagine someone asking what ROnaldo was doing at 23?

OK now take biro and start writing

Ronaldo at 23 was Ballon D or winner,
Ronaldo at 22 was Ballon D or finalist
At 19 he was in UEFA team of the yr.

Make I no too yarn before C ororo head begin dey swell grin grin

Hazard would have to change his game completely to reach the level of success of Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Muller, Lewandoski or any Bayern attacking player.

To reach the level of Ronaldo, He would have to be reborn all over.

Hazard ko, Disaster ni
gotze D guy schrulle killed on d bench,he only played d opening and final match,ribery and robben are his age mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Nihilist:
From the BBC website

I'm not even gonna front. Ronaldo is the best that ever did it. Fate just played a cruel trick on him by placing him on the wrong side of the Iberian peninsula, further mocking him by giving him the mother tongue of yet another great football nation.

So close but yet so very far...

Sometimes the luck of placement is everything...see Pedro Rodriguez for reference

At Pedro's prime(before 2013/14) , he was better than Hazard #fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Ibime:
You gasto respect Ronaldo.

The ninja getting fitter and better ever year, meanwhile Messi is now running only 7km per game.

Xavi is the man that never allowed Ronnie to compete on equal level with Messi by starving him of possession. Messi is a more natural baller but Ronnie has put him in the shade.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1805298_104043265506695217333737847458436654966419n_jpeg674f97b610e92f10f87c75745b6f4188

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1805298_104043265506695217333737847458436654966419n_jpeg674f97b610e92f10f87c75745b6f4188
you don't need a prophet to tell you there will be only one winner, Ronaldo keep getting better like fine wine. tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

At Pedro's prime(before 2013/14) , he was better than Hazard #fact

How does your statement correlate with what I said? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Nihilist:

How does your statement correlate with what I said? lipsrsealed

Your post was actually trying to belittle Pedro, like he was not worthy to play for Spain!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

Your post was actually trying to belittle Pedro, like he was not worthy to play for Spain!

The message was very simple:

Pedro's international medals are not commensurate with his skill.

Ronaldo's lack of international medals is also not commensurate with his skill

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Nihilist:

The message was very simple:

Pedro's international medals are not commensurate with his skill.

Ronaldo's lack of international medals is also not commensurate with his skill

Yea I understand the message perfectly!
That's why I said Pedro at his peak was better than than Hazard! So that means if Pedro does not deserve his international medals, that means hazard should not even win any international medal because he doesn't deserve it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (19098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko, nihilistjnr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.