Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10180440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (18904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Noah13:
Newcastle in a Champions league spot, i reserve my comment.
That's not the only shock. Chelsea are 15 points above United in November
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
I didn't see game. How well did we do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
nateevs:
I didn't see game. How well did we do?
It was a game that shoulda ended 6-0 or even more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

This is the kind of talk one would expect from a "Monkey post" analyst

What's the point of the dribble when he doesn't go anywhere with it? That's why I likened him to a Quaresma.

Maybe you're one of those who believed Okocha is better than Zidane since he dribbles more

How many goals(minus penalties) how many assists has he created with it

Tell us his dribbles compared to his superiors like Ronaldo, Messi Gotze, Robben, Muller etc

The Belgian has beaten
his man a remarkable 57 times this season,
succeeding in two of every three attempts (as
well as covering and tackling defensively).

That is 15 more successful dribbles than
Lionel Messi, 30 more than Arjen Robben, 37
more than Ronaldo, and 46 more than Gareth
Bale in their respective leagues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
amodu:

The Belgian has beaten
his man a remarkable 57 times this season,
succeeding in two of every three attempts (as
well as covering and tackling defensively).

That is 15 more successful dribbles than
Lionel Messi, 30 more than Arjen Robben, 37
more than Ronaldo, and 46 more than Gareth
Bale in their respective leagues.

So how many goals minus penalty and assists has he made from those senseless dribbles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
And Messi becomes the all time highest La Liga scorer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Our €25M rated German target just picked up an injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
1 goal in 11 matches for Fernando Torres at AC Milan

Chic2pimp must be loving it. Anumannu! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ibime:

That's exactly who Chelsea need.

Rdm Benitez avb Carlotti should take Torres to the court of arbitration for ruining their hardwork

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

That's exactly who Chelsea need.

Rdm Benitez avb Carlotti should take Torres to the court of arbitration for ruining their hardwork

Inzaghi the next manager to be sacked by Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ibime:

And Torres himself still thinks he can be the Top scorer in serie A

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dhellake:
And Torres himself still thinks he can be the Top scorer in serie A

The season is a third done and he's on 1 goal. At this rate he will finish the season with 3 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ibime:

The season is a third done and he's on 1 goal. At this rate he will finish the season with 3 goals.

he's only started 6 of those games - your statistics are always dubious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

he's only started 6 of those games - your statistics are always dubious.

So hes already found his way to his natural position on the bench? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

So how many goals minus penalty and assists has he made from those senseless dribbles

His stats has not been fantastic this season which I am not pleased with as a fan and wasn't expecting him not to be maximising this talent at his disposal.

You requested for the info, that is why I gave it to you. Sefiniw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ibime:

So hes already found his way to his natural position on the bench? grin

he's not been fit!

amodu:

His stats has not been fantastic this season which I am not pleased with as a fan and wasn't expecting him not to be maximising this talent at his disposal.
You requested for the info, that is why I gave it to you. Sefiniw

his stats has never been fantastic.
chelsea fans are just too desperate to crown hazard....this is why he gets this much hype. all those kids in bayern(thiago, gotze, muller) are all better than eden - dribbling is just a skill - it's not the be-all of a good player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ibime:

Amadioha will strike ya ikebe tonight Anu Apam!...

Torres will come good. He just needs time. I'm keeping the faith
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Yes.. its your turn.. grin Its like waiting for a plane at a Harbour.. tongue

We kept the same Faith for 2½ years bro..

I wish U luck.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

he's not been fit!

chelsea fans are just too desperate to crown hazard....this is why he gets this much hype. all those kids in bayern(thiago, gotze, muller) are all better than eden - dribbling is just a skill - it's not the be-all of a good player.

I disagree with you.

HIS days with lille was fantastic and he had a very good season with Chelsea last time out. He his not just living upto expectation with all the potentials.

Muller is the only one to be compared to him in the above mentioned names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:57am On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Newcastle in a Champions league spot, i reserve my comment.

Proud of pardew... cool He was almost sacked few weeks ago... shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2014
chic2pimp:

My pastor faith can move a mountain grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

That's football for you mate. If you see as Newcastle fans dey shout 'Pardew out' some weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2014
nateevs:

That's football for you mate. If you see as Newcastle fans dey shout 'Pardew out' some weeks ago.

Na so oh! It is a miracle he is still the coach... cool

Life is so full of surprises... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12am On Nov 23, 2014
amodu:

Muller is the only one to be compared to him in the above mentioned names.

Gotze is definitely better than Hazard and if he is to be in Bayern he would permanently be on the bench.

Hazard is just at par with Shaqiri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

That's why I love the Premier League. The twists and turns every week is pure entertainment.

Who would have thought in the last week of November, Southampton would be occupying 2nd position on the table despite selling 4 of their best players? It's incredible!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2014
CFCfan:

That's why I love the Premier League. The twists and turns every week is pure entertainment.

Who would have thought in the last week of November, Southampton would be occupying 2nd position on the table despite selling 4 of their best players? It's incredible!

So unpredictable my broda... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2014
CFCfan:

It happens like that in every league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:05am On Nov 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

It happens like that in every league

You right though... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 4:55am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=coogar post=28265486]

he's not been fit!

chelsea fans are just too desperate to crown hazard....this is why he gets this much hype. all those kids in bayern(thiago, gotze, muller) are all better than eden - dribbling is just a skill - it's not the be-all of a good player.tter h
[quote] thiago nd gotze? Barkley is better than both
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 5:01am On Nov 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

Gotze is definitely better than Hazard and if he is to be in Bayern he would permanently be on the bench.

Hazard is just at par with ™hShaqiri
haha,shaqiri z actually better, nd gotze too...gotze has been found out to be super overrated,on par with salah....gotze better pray schrulle doesn't get to fit,so as nt to die on d german bench like he did in d world cup......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

So unpredictable my broda... wink
Unfortunately,the same can't be said of La Liga.undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Danhumprey:
Unfortunately,the same can't be said of La Liga.undecided

Who is the current champion of la liga?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (18904) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5inchdick, jpmoriarti(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.