Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10378565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Oboy which Kain righteous anger be this? I know you're still upset about Aguero's vicious rimming earlier in the week.
Cool down before you blow a gasket.

Leave him.. We have hazard beef b4.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
nitlad:
What the fraudulent asinwin brought here as UEFA's TOTY is actually uefa.com's TOTY megedefegede, where every other retärded netizen from DayoOponu himself to A-fool-at-40 to DaftBoard and other midget-fückers get to vote and determine the outcome.

[b]We all know UEFA's TOTY is always unveiled around the start of new football season[/b]s.

And this loon keep farting from the mouth

We are 4months into the season nitwit show us the UEFA team of the year for 2014

If your foolishness was counted in CFA Francs you would still be a billionaire in USDollars

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gibimade:

Shut the fuçk Up, Fooollll and Calm Ur balls down! I used the list Nitlad brought out to judge ur stupidity..

This has nothing to do with Comprehension skill, Old foolish man.. So, dont come here and start forming as if U'v got a Ph.D in English and start showing the world u r really stupid..

This idiott doesnt know when he has been owned You are foolish in spirit. Your shadow is even ashamed of you

Use your nitwit list and show us how many EPL defenders are there and how they are more than Buli defenders

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Now I know that your eyes have been irreparably damaged by years of long distance dubbing in the exam hall

Nigga you need to drink yeast concoction and eat loads of carrots to boost your failing eyesight

When you do all of that, comeback and look at nitlad's post again

ALaba, Boateng, Lahm Hummels

Tell us the number of defenders from the EPL and how they are more than Bundesliga defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
nitlad:
What the fraudulent asinwin brought here as UEFA's TOTY is actually uefa.com's TOTY megedefegede, where every other retärded netizen from DayoOponu himself to A-fool-at-40 to DaftBoard and other midget-fückers get to vote and determine the outcome.

We all know UEFA's TOTY is always unveiled around the start of new football seasons.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gibimade:

Leave him.. We have hazard beef b4.. grin

You are who have any beef? Mgbeke feeling funky?

Your life ambition is to have a beef with someone over the web I see your dreams have been actualised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

This idiott doesnt know when he has been owned You are foolish in spirit. Your shadow is even ashamed of you

Use your nitwit list and show us how many EPL defenders are there and how they are more than Buli defenders

Once again, Calm Ur balls down, Old man..

U r a Fool. If U had sense, the list Nitlad Posted on this thread has more EPL defenders than Buli defenders.. Dont come here and be tryin to prove smart.. Go to page 684/685 and Count it urself Fool..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

You are who have any beef? Mgbeke feeling funky?

Your life ambition is to have a beef with someone over the web I see your dreams have been actualised

Once again, Showing his level of Maturity/Stupidity.. grin

A fool at 40..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
^^^ he don do na... angry

You don't need to throw insults @ one another to prove a point... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

ALaba, Boateng, Lahm Hummels

Tell us the number of defenders from the EPL and how they are more than Bundesliga defenders

Dayo don't cry, gotta keep your head up,
Even when the goings hard, never let up. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gibimade:

Once again, Calm Ur balls down, Old man..
U r a Fool. If U had sense, the list Nitlad Posted on this thread has more EPL defenders than Buli defenders.. Dont come here and be tryin to prove smart.. Go to page 684/685 and Count it urself Fool..

Tell me how Zabaleta, Kompany Ivanovic and Felipe luis

is more than

ALaba Boateng Hummels and Lahm

Morronovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Dayo don't cry, gotta keep your head up,
Even when the goings hard, never let up. grin grin

I thought it was only gibbbonmade that couldnt count, I no know how you also joined the dropout in his show of shame

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

I thought it was only gibbbonmade that couldnt count, I no know how you also joined the dropout in his show of shame

Ok ok you got me.

I was foolish enough to count Branislav and Ivanovic as 2 different players grin

Blame Nitlad's stupid marker for deceiving me.

You win!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Ok ok you got me.

I was foolish enough to count Branislav and Ivanovic as 2 different players grin

You win!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

I already told U, Ur level of Stupidity will always increase.. So so daft.. Case closed.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
You mean of the dozen chelsea fans here, none can count properly

You now see why the illiterate tag fit Chelsea fans perfectly

If the shoes fit, then wear it cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gibimade:

I already told U, Ur level of Stupidity will always increase.. So so daft.. Case closed.. grin

Your stupiddity has been advertised to the world in the last 2 pages. You recently opened the account and its already the lowest in IQ rating on this forum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

Your stupiddity has been advertised to the world in the last 2 pages. You recently opened the account and its already the lowest in IQ rating on this forum

I don hear U.. Oya go baby sit.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
An Opta data I just saw shows that Torres, Demba Ba and Samuel all missed more clear chances than they scored for us last term.

Goes to show how egregious their conversion rate was.

So far in the league, Costa has the best shooting accuracy of all of 'em, hitting the target with over 80 per cent of his attempts. He has the best conversion rate too, finding the net with an incredible 42 per cent of his shots. In Dave's words ''Costa has been lethal''.

To the interesting part, Aguero has had 15 clear chances to score, netting eight. Costa has had 15 and scored 11 of 'em.

It's one thing to have Cesc playing behind you, it's another thing to bury the gazillion of chances that'd be coming your way.

Did I for a second halt some flying RPGs?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can't imagine why grown up men enjoy exchanging of abusive words

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Raumdeuter

Wolfsburg 0-2 Everton

Epl>>>>Buli

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
nitlad:

We all know UEFA's TOTY is always unveiled around the start of new football seasons.
STFU you brain-haemorhagging lunatic! This phoolish Doofus Giwa must have suffered some blunt force trauma to the head or maybe you are just stoopid by nature! once again you are flaunting your inability to understand simple English like oloshos flaunt their endowment at Jolly Friends

Instead of admitting your colossal brainfart you are here displaying your illiteracy, someone brought UEFA list and you went on to post an entirely different list from a different body

People vote from a pre-determined list of players UEFA select unless a mentally challenged P.O.S like you wants to claim you know more than they do. Eediotic Efulefu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tval:
Raumdeuter

Wolfsburg 0-2 Everton

Epl>>>>Buli
Both Tottenham and Everton has had a good Europa league campaign when compared to M. Gladbach and Wolfsburg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
amodu:
I can't imagine why grown up men enjoy exchanging of abusive words
This is the Sports section....they said.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
AirborneLacer:
An Opta data I just saw shows that Torres, Demba Ba and Samuel all missed more clear chances than they scored for us last term.

Goes to show how egregious their conversion rate was.

So far in the league, Costa has the best shooting accuracy of all of 'em, hitting the target with over 80 per cent of his attempts. He has the best conversion rate too, finding the net with an incredible 42 per cent of his shots. In Dave's words ''Costa has been lethal''.

To the interesting part, Aguero has had 15 clear chances to score, netting eight. Costa has had 15 and scored 11 of 'em.

It's one thing to have Cesc playing behind you, it's another thing to bury the gazillion of chances that'd be coming your way.

Did I for a second halt some flying RPGs?
Those guys were duping us big time
*shakes head*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Although it isn't cool *laughs to that*, it has become a norm for fans to react with heavy insults when they feel they're being cornered or a rival fan has opposed their opinion.

What can we do?! Sit back and enjoy the show.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Na waa for you ooh! That's why they said bad association corrupts good manners! Nitlad the ret@rded alainitiju cannot even count to 5.

nitlad:

[/quote]

Loooloooooloool! Who let the dogs out?

So who did they unveil this year??

Chelsea fans ought to be ashamed such an ignorant buffoon supports their club! You guys should place a gag order on this lunatic before he disgraces yall further

Nothing funnier than a Sergio Ignoramus that thinks he knows but has no idea

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brainlessav Moronovic gringringrin
lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Noah13:
This is the Sports section....they said.

It doesn't warrant attacking ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
amodu:

It doesn't warrant attacking ourselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maduks88(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Schalke 04 0 - 5 Chelsea
Wolfsburg 0 - 2 Everton
Arsenal 2 - 0 Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City 3 - 2 Bayern Munich
English premier league 12 - 2 German Bundesliga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199, Android17 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.