Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10353212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (19040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

united are the team in form....not chelsea.
.Does dat make united surpass Great Chelsea? NEVER!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
macjireh:

.Does dat make united surpass Great Chelsea? NEVER!!!

united are what chelsea are trying to become. if giggs go through a divorce & his wife takes half of his league medals.....the wife will still have more premier league medals than chelsea have ever won in their entire history. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

united are what chelsea are trying to become. If giggs go through a divorce & his wife takes half of his league medals.....the wife will still have more premier league medals than chelsea have ever won in their entire history. grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Keky where are U

grin Come and make ur announcement oo..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

united are what chelsea are trying to become. if giggs go through a divorce & his wife takes half of his league medals.....the wife will still have more premier league medals than chelsea have ever won in their entire history. grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

dats past time, we are talking 2014 here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Newcastle fada... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isn't weird how all the teams we've not been able to beat in the PL this season has had to drop 3pts in their next game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:
Keky where are U

grin Come and make ur announcement oo..
Bimfo my nigga, I'm back, Sanchez >> Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Keky:
Bimfo my nigga, I'm back, Sanchez >> Hazard

Lool..

How many goals and Assist today??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jose's reply when asked who he'd like to be paired with in the last 16

‘We don’t have much choice, there are only
five possibilities, but to make it easy for
everybody, I would say Paris Saint-
Germain. It’s easy for us to travel, easy
for the fans to travel and they won’t have
to spend a lot of money to go there. They are a very good team and I would prefer a
really good team, which will motivate the
boys. So, if I could choose, even though I
can’t, I would say Paris.

- Jose Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Good game today , important 3 points , Hazard and Ivanovic both had a great performances.

coogar:

Super Sunday - Olodo vs Otu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:

Lool..

How many goals and Assist today??
Just 2 assists bro, e no easy!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jose is a bloody hypocrite. Look at the dingbat saying Cahill did not dive. Lest I forget three players from chelsea dived today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
chic2pimp:
Jose is a bloody hypocrite. Look at the dingbat saying Cahill did not dive. Lest I forget three players from chelsea dived today.

it's a disgrace.....
just watching MOTD now. how did cahill complete 90 mins? that tackle on sone aluko & that pitiful dive from him should get him a 5-match ban.

referees are too timid to show jose's players the red card. if cahill was a foreign player, the outcome would be different. chelsea didn't deserve this win - they cheated to cop the 3 points.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

it's a disgrace.....
just watching MOTD now. how did cahill complete 90 mins? that tackle on sone aluko & that pitiful dive from him should get him a 5-match ban.

referees are too timid to show jose's players the red card. if cahill was a foreign player, the outcome would be different. chelsea didn't deserve this win - they cheated to cop the 3 points.

Beats me too. Lucky that his foot did not connect with Sone's ankle. That would have been an instant red card.

Foreigner or not, it would have been a yellow card had it been a player from the visiting team. The ref basically had no balls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:

Beats me too. Lucky that his foot did not connect with Sone's ankle. That would have been an instant red card.

Foreigner or not, it would have been a yellow card had it been a player from the visiting team. The ref basically had no balls.

most of them have no balls at the bridge.
they always want the title to stay in the south. all those folks the FA hire to officiate games want london clubs to win the league every season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:
You no dey look face? How dare you question Garri Cahill the best defender in the world? Baresi + Beckenbauer combined. Maintain your champion oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

they always want the title to stay in the south. all those folks the FA hire to officiate games want london clubs to win the league every season.

Are you saying the FA are a tad bit corrupt? grin
But seriously it looked like all the big calls seemed to go in Chelsea's favour.

A40:

You no dey look face? How dare you question Garri Cahill the best defender in the world? Baresi + Beckenbauer combined. Maintain your champion oo grin grin

grin grin Garri ke grin grin grin But Chale the thing vex me jare. To make matter worse, Mou's post match interview took the absolute piss. U need to see for yourself what the hypocrite said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:

Are you saying the FA are a tad bit corrupt? grin
But seriously it looked like all the big calls seemed to go in Chelsea's favour.

the FA is bent as fück especially when it concerns london clubs like chelsea & arsenal. it's increasingly embarrassing for them that the premier league title rarely stays in the capital.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

the FA is bent as fück especially when it concerns london clubs like chelsea & arsenal. it's increasingly embarrassing for them that the premier league title rarely stays in the capital.

LOL grin grin... If they are as bent as you say, the two Manchester clubs would not have won it as much as they have. You lot have pretty much made it your Birthright.

Btw seeing it this on MOTD now.Kieran Richards got sent off for a similar tackle to Cahill's. Double standards methinks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:

LOL grin grin... If they are as bent as you say, the two Manchester clubs would not have won it as much as they have. You lot have pretty much made it your Birthright.

the 2 manchester clubs have to work twice as hard to get those titles. chelsea & arsenal usually get free passes. arsenal's unbeaten season was aided by the FA. too many games that season where arsenal were down on their luck & the ref would whisper to pires to dive & a penalty would draw the game level.

Btw seeing it this on MOTD now.Kieran Richards got sent off for a similar tackle to Cahill's. Double standards methinks.

no consistency in refereeing.
it makes me sick!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

the 2 manchester clubs have to work twice as hard to get those titles. chelsea & arsenal usually get free passes. arsenal's unbeaten season was aided by the FA. too many games that season where arsenal were down on their luck & the ref would whisper to pires to dive & a penalty would draw the game level.

LOL that Pires dive that got arsenal a point at Pompey still cracks me up till this day. But are you telling me City and United in particular did not get awof decisions go their way? Remember the Roy Caroll incident vs Spurs at old trafford a few years back?

coogar:

it makes me sick!

Villa are not a big club. That's the reason why
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:08am On Dec 14, 2014
City so lucky thís season. All their injuries are coming whilst they play Leicester, Burnley and co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

Remember Fergie's intimidation of referees at the "Theatre of nightmares"? Ashley Young's numerous dives? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Smellos though!

Chelsea wins and it's all down to poor officiating, Chelsea loses and it's all down to Alan Pardew's ingenuity.

I'm seeing for real how the referees are helping us remain unbeaten in the UCL, are helping our course in the Capital One Cup and would certainly come in handy to help us advance in the FA Cup.

Howard Webb had Fergie's balls sucked to the notice of the world. It got that gruesome that my hommie Ryan Babel had to photoshop the English ninny dorning a Manyoo jersey.

Who and who are really sucking Jose's balls? I would like to photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Smellos though!

Chelsea wins and it's all down to poor officiating, Chelsea loses and it's all down to Alan Pardew's ingenuity.

I'm seeing for real how the referees are helping us remain unbeaten in the UCL, are helping our course in the Capital One Cup and would certainly come in handy to help us advance in the FA Cup.

Howard Webb had Fergie's balls sucked to the notice of the world. It got that gruesome that my hommie Ryan Babel had to photoshop the English ninny dorning a Manyoo jersey.

Who and who are really sucking Jose's balls? I would like to photoshop
They always tryna find faults in the way we win - Rubbish!

3 points bro, nothing they can do about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 3:08am On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:
We you really expecting Jose to tell media that his players dived undecided?!.

Take a scenario were you turned to be a manager, you saw one of your men dive to win a penalty.

So you'd gladly admit your player dived in a post match interview?!

What do you think the media will make of a manager tarnishing the reputation of one of his players?!

People and the way their minds work these days - na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2014
SMH... Sometimes, Coogar will post somethings and You will reason whether he posted all those stuff in a Bar or his account was hacked..

Even if Chic2pimp will post all those stuff, I will not complain.. He has a genuine reason to post all that.. He is not happy with Chelsea.. He deals with Torres every week.. grin.. Thats enough stress the brain has to go through to malfunction(Ask Chelsea fans)..

Everyweek, he gets to ponder, Will Torres score today Will he get his Liverpool form back?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

it makes me sick!

Its a joke right? shockedgrin

But i know one thing is for sure, you didn't type this ***** in your dreams! grin Cos what you posted is exactly the irony & we all know you know... tongue

Quit playing my friend! tongue

The height of it was a game involving Chelsea & Manchester United @ Stamford bridge during 2011/2012 season when Chelsea were 3 goals up only to smuggle 3 goals back via 2 dives that should rather deserve a yellow for both Evra n Welbeck instead of the other way round only courtesy of "guess who" Mr. Webb... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Noah13:
Nobody understand the kind conji wen dey worry Soton.

I just hope say e no go end in the form of Schneiderlin being match fit all of a sudden, wen e don reach our turn to collect cos sh*t happens.
Lmao!gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (19040) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Trevor012(m), Yustash001(m), Thazard(m), Elnino4ladies and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.