Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10378913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Keky:
Wigan no even celebrate reach una own, loooooooool.

History!!! grin grin grin His-Story..

8 of the teams that are in the picture have won at least two trophies in the last 10 years.. Please is your team part of the 8.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2015

ngbo, was there a match last night?

Yes, there was a match last night, but the result was undesired. They are now doming on haterade rather than actually talk about the victors and football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015

The Costa free Sports Pages. smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
TreQuartista:

Not much to look forward to jare. . .

The pattern was pretty much set yesterday. Chelsea win a closely fought encounter, Liverpool get all the plaudits. The consensus is that they were 'unlucky' to have lost to Chelsea. I assure you that is the tone of narratives you would be reading today.

That was why Mourinho said everybody was angling for a Liverpool PL triumph last season, and we were expected to be the puppets/clowns of the procession circus. That our Anfield victory sweet me die!

I have read a retärd boldly say, "as a 'purist', I do not wish Chelsea any success whatsoever". (Emphasis mine).

I have not seen so much dothraki cramped into so few words in my time.

We are the Club they all love to hate. I think I like it that way.
Even during match I did mention that Chelsea FC is one club people love to hate and the very reason why I love this club. Besides, some of us don't only read the English press so, really I can't be bothered by them.

Whatever agenda they have against us, winning our matches can only make us even better. We really don't care. grin

Mood is still near-euphoric! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
FBS:

Even during match I did mention that Chelsea FC is one club people love to hate and the very reason why I love this club. Besides, some of us don't only read the English press so, really I can't be bothered by them.

Whatever agenda they have against us, winning our matches can only make us even better. We really don't care. grin

Mood is still near-euphoric! cheesy

Na the koko be that. Giving them the middle finger with our continuous success(es) is the way.

Whether they like it or not, we go everly dey dia face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fúck the FA!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bunch of Twats @FA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mouriho fined 25k lol , he said it again lol , another 25k ? Fuk you FA grin ..

Now Costa might miss Man city match if Michael Olodo Oliver says so .. Diego been tormenting defenders/opponents since 1950 lol . Diego is Bae ! ! cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin Costa mehn.. Why was he doing like that to the guys from Liverpool..

goal.com says he and Mourinho shares the same DNA.. Costa is mourinho on the pitch..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
If I hear sey FA fine Costa..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Costa's punishment should be to provide his actual
birth certificate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
When was the last time the FA questioned a Player less than 24 hours after the incident happened.. grin

The people running this FA are foòlss.. grin

No shii, Costa will be banned for 3 games..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Costa gets 3 match ban doesn't bothers me , we have a King in Didier Drogba.. what bothers me most is Fabregases injury if he will be fit before saturday period..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
They are trying to rest Costa on our behalf. He's going to come back stronger wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
From twitter grin grin

Got a feeling Courtois will make some good saves and then will be charged by the FA for using his hands.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Now tell me which 1 got punished for Violent conduct..

I still dont believe there is a campaing against Chelsea..

Costa was chasing the ball when those stamps happened..

FA is a Sly!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bimffo:
When was the last time the FA question a Player less than 24 hours after the incident happened.. grin

The people running this FA are foòlss.. grin

No shii, Costa will be banned for 3 games..

Interesting.

We must not be able to parade all our best men against Citeh eh?

Last season when Yaya lashed out at van Wolfswinkel, he was not charged, because the 3-man panel 'could not reach a unanimous decision'. Crucially, Citeh were due to face Chelsea in the FA Cup the following weekend.

This is the inconsistency Mourinho never seems to stop raving about.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tval:
They are trying to rest Costa on our behalf. He's going to come back stronger wink
Why do i have the feeling they are trying to stop Costa from reaching 20 goals b4 Aguero, and if possible lose out on the Golden boot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
I would embed the gif of Yaya's petulant lash out at van Wolfswinkel, but the thing gara. Na like 67mb.

Make dem Etisalat free mb users nor kee me. grin

http://giant.gfycat.com/PessimisticDelayedAnt.gif

That's the link to the gif. Click if ya data boku or preferably use ya office' wifi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
pamcode:
Why do i have the feeling they are trying to stop Costa from reaching 20 goals b4 Aguero, and if possible lose out on the Golden boot

LOL

That's far fetched, bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ivory coast takes the lead...thank GOD!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mourinho can be so funny he said he switches off his Tv anytime he sees the name of the sky sports guy that attacks chelsea http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/8375202/ who is the guy anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
TreQuartista:

LOL

That's far fetched, bro.
let hope so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
pamcode:
Mourinho can be so funny he said he switches off his Tv anytime he sees the name of the sky sports guy that attacks chelsea http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/8375202/ who is the guy anyway

Jamie Redknapp, apparently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
I can't believe dat Costa is only 25 years ,more like 30 or 31 ,see old man face grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
pamcode:

Jamie Redknapp, the eediot who was screaming at Jose in an interview like a castrated banshee for dropping Mata.

The fool who knows nothing about football, just chatting shýte on our TV screens daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5D87trJ1j0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
All these jamies no wan get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nandooooooooo!...... Proving all the naysayers wrong since 1984.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
chic2pimp:
Nandooooooooo!...... Proving all the naysayers wrong since 1984.

Bros Destro better than him sef abi , useless team .. Nando see amateur organisaton for milan , he run away grin grin

How far with aussies open na # team shake ya bum bum as usual wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bros Destro better than him sef abi , useless team .. Nando see amateur organisaton for milan , he run away grin grin

How far with aussies open na # team shake ya bum bum as usual wink

Abi u no see wetin your useless turn am into? Small time him comot e don dey score already tongue

Ehnnn now as per usual. All my ladies shake up your bum bum wink grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015

ibime & dayokanu should be put on suicide watch. goals against real madrid & barcelona and torres is finished?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
chic2pimp:

Abi u no see wetin your useless turn am into? Small time him comot e don dey score already tongue

Ehnnn now as per usual. All my ladies shake up your bum bum wink grin grin

Every body for chelsea no dey lament for nando , only that night alone for Barcelona justify the 50 million chelsea buy am ... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Obere4u, hensben(m), forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.