Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10412197 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (19097) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
timbros:
FOUR injuries to PSG in their 2-2 draw against Caen!

Chelsea's advantage?
key players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tval:
Thanks bro
chai happy birthday bro, fredoooooo and chimpopo no even tell me yeye bois cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
chai happy birthday bro, fredoooooo and chimpopo no even tell me yeye bois cheesy
Thanks bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Noah13:
key players?

Yohan Cabaye, Marquinhos, Serge Aurier and Lucas Moura.

They even had to finish the match with 9 men, when their substitutes are finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
timbros:

Yohan Cabaye, Marquinhos, Serge Aurier and Lucas Moura.

They even had to finish the match with 9 men, when their substitutes are finished.

mtscheew

These are hardly movers and shakers at PSG. They were prolly resting the top ninjas for us. Or were these lot playing due to injuries to the top guys in the first place?

Anyhow, nothing do us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy birthday tval born val day no wonder you have val among ur moniker. May you always meet true love anywhere you go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
pamcode:
happy birthday tval born val day no wonder you have val among ur moniker. May you always meet true love anywhere you go
Amen.. Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tval:
which one??

Actually, my intention was to upload a pic of my best pal's silly b'day party but the damn file is nowhere to be found cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Actually, my intention was to upload a pic of my best pal's silly b'day party but the damn file is nowhere to be found cheesy
Alright bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
TreQuartista:

mtscheew

These are hardly movers and shakers at PSG. They were prolly resting the top ninjas for us. Or were these lot playing due to injuries to the top guys in the first place?

Anyhow, nothing do us.

IMO Psg losing Cabaye and Moura should be a piece of goodnews for us.

One provides them with viable options on the attacking third whilst the other is a threat in the middle of the park.

Marquinhos is another name. I've been watching this dude for a while and I must tell you this, the lad has taken his game to the next level.

If their manager decides to go extreme with tactics against us. We might just see Marquinhos pairing with Thiago Silva at the back whilst Luiz gets shunted to the midfield to provide the needed physicality and to carry out major dirty jobs which includes policing Cesc - our attacking hub.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chimoooooooooooo my man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

One provides them with viable options on the attacking third whilst the other is a threat in the middle of the park.

Marquinhos is another name. I've been watching this dude for a while and I must tell you this, the lad has taken his game to the next level.

If their manager decides to go extreme with tactics against us. We might just see Marquinhos pairing with Thiago Silva at the back whilst Luiz gets shunted to the midfield to provide the needed physicality and to carry out major dirty jobs which includes policing Cesc - our attacking hub.

Worst case scenario is this robs them of strength in depth. They would still comfortably field a strong starting 11.

The equivalent of these injuries if it happened to us woud be;

Yohan Cabaye = Mikel
Marquinhos = Zouma
Serge Aurier = Filipe Luis
Lucas Moura = Cuadrado

No short term significance as in the case of this tie. It only becomes telling if they are out for protracted periods considering our thin squad. This is not a disaster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Salah scored today and FIORENTINA won 3-1 away from home.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Hazard: both

You can't have both

Hazard: me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3V9UCpjaZk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
TreQuartista:

mtscheew

Anyhow, nothing do us.

Aside Serge Aurier, those are key players they will be missing against us. I heard Matuidi too will miss the 1st leg clash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Who are your PSG 1st eleven?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Good angle. I agree with thís.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Bimffo:
Salah scored today and FIORENTINA won 3-1 away from home.. cheesy

Good. He should score another 10 so we can get good cash for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Tval:
Today is my Birthday, i refuse to be Yaya Tourised.
Happy Birthday Bro.

Eledumare Bless you plenty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Happy Birthday Tval
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Trolling went wrong

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2365102-paris-saint-germain-poke-fun-at-chelsea-jose-mourinho-then-slip-to-draw?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK?is_shared=true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Dhellake:
Trolling went wrong

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2365102-paris-saint-germain-poke-fun-at-chelsea-jose-mourinho-then-slip-to draw?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK?is_shared=true

They need to park the bus very well.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Dhellake:
Happy Birthday Tval
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2015
hensben:
Happy Birthday Bro.

Eledumare Bless you plenty.
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hbd Tval. GGMUB....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
up chelsea, d pride of london. #ktbffh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bradford already demolishing Sunderland.

This has to be the craziest season ever,
it won't surprise me if the FA cup doesn't end up in either one of Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool cabinets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
diggz:
Hbd Tval. GGMUB....
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy birthday DJ Tval!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
city is definitely in for a ride when they face an in-form Barca in midweek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Noah13:

As imperious as their form is, they don't seem to be giving anybody the jitters. Maybe because they have failed some really big tests this season.

You either maintain a measured/considerable level of consistence throughout the season, or choose the right time to peak. In relation to how they have negotiated their season so far, I think Barça are peaking too soon. Or can they still crank things up some notches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Noah13:

Na next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (19097) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, User09, Twizzy30(m), Jodera and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.