Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10427452 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
PeriHellion:
Chei! Even the YouTube man found his way to Chelsea's Thread. Na make Aare Musiwa come post map remain.

Such abhorrent vermins the deviants on that train are. Thoroughbred degenerates. angry

gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Horus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
chelsea fans are racists!
although, i strongly believe these ones have already been banned in england & this was why they went to france to chant that nonsense - they are frustrated.

i have heard some of them plenty of times chant racist abuses during games. all the pubs littering around fulham broadway during games are no go areas for coloured people.

the combat 18 & the headhunter firm gangs are all linked to chelsea. baldie drunk losers in chelsea jersies yelling dog abuses at whoever they perceived as their enemies. unfortunately, there's nothing the club can do to this thah serve them bans(and that is if they weren't already banned by CFC).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chelsea captain chelsea fans united in racism
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Chelsea captain chelsea fans united in racism

Choi...Dk don come with him own oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rival fans hate us cos they anus. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Juan Cuadrado hires playboy model Carla Howe for English lessons.

This is certainly going to be two different sessions everyday.

Way to cheat on his girlfriend cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Has anyone got anything on Palermo's Paulo Dybala?

I read he's the next big thing and we're keen on signing him.

Tag:

Ibime
Nihilist
Nateevs
A40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Tag:

Ibime
Nihilist
Nateevs
A40

As a general rule, never sign any player for Palermo. That their President can sell one wrap of fufu for £1m.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ibime:

As a general rule, never sign any player for Palermo. That their President can sell one wrap of fufu for £1m.

Hehehe

Mr Zampa is in business. Pastore's figure comes to mind.

Arsenal are said to be interested on this lad who's been heralded as the next Sergio Aguero.

I'm yet to see his game but the stats are speaking well for him.

Kid found the net 10 times in the first half of the season and he's just featuring for a club that got promoted from the Serie B.

As we speak, the Metro has got a report that we're closing on a transfer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

Mr Zampa is in business. Pastore's figure comes to mind.

Arsenal are said to be interested on this lad who's been heralded as the next Sergio Aguero.

I'm yet to see his game but the stats are speaking well for him.

Kid found the net 10 times in the first half of the season and he's just featuring for a club that got promoted from the Serie B.

As we speak, the Metro has got a report that we're closing on a transfer.

The kid actually has that Aguero profile from what I've seen on Youtube. Not as strong as Aguero though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Tag:

Ibime
Nihilist
Nateevs
A40
The Serie A is in a fugue state right now. Dortmund are finding out the hard way since they landed Immobile and I'm still quite peeved at how much we overpaid for Benatia

I really don't trust anything coming out of the Serie A right now, not even Pogba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
A40:

The Serie A is in a fugue state right now. Dortmund are finding out the hard way since they landed Immobile and I'm still quite peeved at how much we overpaid for Benatia

I really don't trust anything coming out of the Serie A right now, not even Pogba

Seconded.
You are as good as your opponents allow you to be and right now any decent player will look world class in the Serie A.

Most of the players coming out of there are overpriced and many are over rated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Something Diaby can be proud of

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Tag:

Ibime
Nihilist
Nateevs
A40
I saw him play in the weekend against Napoli. I definitely loved what I saw. But he's not for Chelsea. He's already confessed to dreaming of playing with his fellow Argentine and idol, Messi in Barcelona. So we've pencilled him down for instant purchase in summer. He'll then join in January. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
A40:

I guess you generalised a little too hastily. I know Serie A is in decline but they can still raise talents and I'm sure Dybala is one. I have watched him play. These lots you mentioned might still be struggling to adapt to new environments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I watched the young man ply against napoli and he was outšanding. cant judge from a match, but if he gives such performance 70%of the time. He's worth buying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Paulo Dybala Pulessss, Bamford is better.. Thanks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I guess you generalised a little too hastily. I know Serie A is in decline but they can still raise talents and I'm sure Dybala is one. I have watched him play. These lots you mentioned might still be struggling to adapt to new environments.

Johnpaul88:
I saw him play in the weekend against Napoli. I definitely loved what I saw. But he's not for Chelsea. He's already confessed to dreaming of playing with his fellow Argentine and idol, Messi in Barcelona. So we've pencilled him down for instant purchase in summer. He'll then join in January. grin cheesy
I watch quite a lot of Serie A so when I talk I know what I'm saying more than half the time. The league is at its lowest ebb atm which explains why only one team made it past the first round in the Champions League

Dybala has potential but its far too early to draw any conclusions on him and any team dumb enough to splash out big money on him right now would surely find out the hard way including Barcelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
A40:

Good angle.

I was actually thinking about this. The league isn't on thisame level with the EPL or even the Bundesliga at the moment.

The challenge isn't healthy and the stage is set for every average joe to thrive.

Little wonder washed up ninjas like Vidic, Evra et al are all having a good time over there.

Dybala could be a great talent but one would need to see him take on a sterner challenge before reaching a conclusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bimffo:
Paulo Dybala Pulessss, Bamford is better.. Thanks!

Actually brother, Bamford is overrated by we the fans.

There's nothing 'special' about his game - nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have another Angle on this incident Lads. A mate of mine (chelsea fan btw)who happened to be in the same train as those louts paints a suprisingly different picture from what is being reported.

He says the Black dude was trying to force his way into the train despite being told the train was full(if you watch the footage again, you'll see He was pretty much the only one trying to get in). Rather than give up and wait for the next available train, He chose to try his luck one more time. Seeing that the drunken louts weren't bulging, He started calling them racist(saying the reason He wasn't being allowed on the train was because He was black hence the chant "We are racist and that's the way we like it").

Btw I am not defending and neither am I excusing the behaviour of those drunken louts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
chic2pimp:
I have another Angle on this incident Lads. A mate of mine (chelsea fan btw)who happened to be in the same train as those louts paints a suprisingly different picture from what is being reported.

He says the Black dude was trying to force his way into the train despite being told the train was full(if you watch the footage again, you'll see He was pretty much the only one trying to get in). Rather than give up and wait for the next available train, He chose to try his luck one more time. Seeing that the drunken louts weren't bulging, He started calling them racist(saying the reason He wasn't allowed on the train was because He was black hence the chant "We are racist and that's the way we like it"wink.

Btw I am not defending and neither am I excusing the behaviour of those drunken louts.

how's this an excuse?
your mate is crazy - the black man said nothing to them on that platform. he's french & cannot speak or understand any word in english. he didn't even understand the chant or the song till he saw the video.

the train wasn't filled to the brim too. one or two women came out of the train while the man was being pushed out. he could have easily taken the space they left behind. it's a racist act & their racist chants backed that up. there's no excuses here. those fans ought to be severely punished.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Actually brother, Bamford is overrated by we the fans.

There's nothing 'special' about his game - nothing at all.

Banter.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
A40:

I watch quite a lot of Serie A so when I talk I know what I'm saying more than half the time. The league is at its lowest ebb atm which explains why only one team made it past the first round in the Champions League

Dybala has potential but its far too early to draw any conclusions on him and any team dumb enough to splash out big money on him right now would surely find out the hard way including Barcelona
I share your views too about the general deterioration of the league but I'm sure if Dybala transfers to a big club where a good coach could develop his talent, he'll no doubt be a big star. The way he created there 3rd goal at weekend against Napoli would certainly make Messi green with envy! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
coogar:

how's this an excuse?
your mate is crazy - the black man said nothing to them on that platform. he's french & cannot speak or understand any word in english. he didn't even understand the chant or the song till he saw the video.

the train wasn't filled to the brim too. one or two women came out of the train while the man was being pushed out. he could have easily taken the space they left behind. it's a racist act & their racist chants backed that up. there's no excuses here. those fans ought to be severely punished.

As I previously said I am making no excuses(hence why I repeatedly called them "Drunken Louts"wink. Simply stating the story of incident as witnessed from an individual who was actually present at scene(none of us where). Even He agrees that the chants were not necessary.

The majority of the incident was apparently videoed by a passenger on the train. Let's hope that individual releases it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
chic2pimp:
He says the Black dude was trying to force his way into the train despite being told the train was full(if you watch the footage again, you'll see He was pretty much the only one trying to get in). Rather than give up and wait for the next available train, He chose to try his luck one more time. Seeing that the drunken louts weren't bulging, He started calling them racist(saying the reason He wasn't being allowed on the train was because He was black hence the chant "We are racist and that's the way we like it"wink.

I've been on many trains with our fans. Your story might have credence. They pick on anyone and start singing songs about them.

Last time I was on the train to Sheffield with them heading to Man Utd match. One woman started catching panic attack and having breathing problems due to their intimidating presence. See the song they started singing about her. Laugh been want kill me.

These lot play a lot of funny games but they are not too malicious about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
chic2pimp:

As I previously said I am making no excuses(hence why I repeatedly called them "Drunken Louts"wink. Simply stating the story of incident as witnessed from an individual who was actually present at scene(none of us where). Even He agrees that the chants were not necessary.

The majority of the incident was apparently videoed by a passenger on the train. Let's hope that individual releases it.

I'm not streaming that ish until the Media, Chelsea FC and the Paris Black Lawyers Association agree to deposit the sum of €500,000 into my account.

The battery of my cam was down to the last grid yet I recorded the whole incident. That was a huge sacrifice, it must be respected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm not streaming that ish until the Media, Chelsea FC and the Paris Black Lawyers Association agree to deposit the sum of €500,000 into my account.

The battery of my cam was down to the last grid yet I recorded the whole incident. That was a huge sacrifice, it must be respected.

AirborneLacer:
That's wholly a different case and a sinister development.

I believe investigation has begun, so we cant unequivocally say these are Chelsea fans, but if they are, then put them into bloody jail.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tval:

cool

Which agency are you with?

CIA or FBI? I love the way you troll cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ibime:

I've been on many trains with our fans. Your story might have credence. They pick on anyone and start singing songs about them.

Last time I was on the train to Sheffield with them heading to Man Utd match. One woman started catching panic attack and having breathing problems due to their intimidating presence. See the song they started singing about her. Laugh been want kill me.

These lot play a lot of funny games but they are not too malicious about it.

As I keep saying, I am not here to defend the actions of those fans. Simply retelling the story of the incident as seen from someone who was actually there. LIVE AND DIRECT!

Dude I have been on the train countless amount of times with fans of both Arsenal and Tottenham so I know what these dudes are capable of grin grin grin grin grin. There was actually one incident that had the whole train carriage in tears of laughter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Ole,Barawo, Onyoshi cheesy grin cheesy

All you need do is send a snippet of that video to Roman. If it's damaging, he'll happily deposit that amount and more into your account

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, CentiLion(m), airmark(m), raumdeuter, adexeli(m), Thazard(m), AdisaOwala, a4turitoroman, oliverano and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.