Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420618 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
amodu:
When will Mourinho learn and change from adopting defensive tactical priority.

I am exhausted of seeing Chelsea defending and conservative against both big and small teams.

abegi. you watch the game at all?
we were playing fluid crisp one touch attacking football until that 74 secs of madness after which, them boys obviously focused more on their mistakes than playing football. Its all in the head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
FBS:

thanks man. Like I told Ibime, he has been good until he got the Swansea flu again.

A players makes a mistake (a costly one) and suddenly he is poo all season. smh.

Anyways 3 points. Bloody one at that. uffffff

Ivanovic has been poor all season.

FBS, Nihilist, do you guys recall the last goal that came down Chelseas left wing? Every single time it's coming from Ivanovic angle.

I love the guy and he is one of my favourites, but as a centre back.

Remember how Nacer Chadli slaughtered him at Spurs.

To quote Diego Simeone when Atletico hammered us in Super Cup "the formula for beating Chelsea is simple. Just let Mikel have the ball and attack Ivanovic on the right. He cannot handle agile wingers. That's what I instructed Turan to do all game"

I been go play ball. Just come back to see say we win. I for curse those bastards forefathers today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
FBS:

abegi. you watch the game at all?
we were playing fluid crisp one touch attacking football until that 74 secs of madness after which, them boys obviously focused more on their mistakes than playing football. Its all in the head.

He wanted to opt for Cuardrado before the goal to mount more pressure but the goal makes him changed and bring on Zouma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ibime:

I been go play ball. Just come back to see say we win. I for curse those bastards forefathers today.

U sef dey play ball? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
amodu:

He wanted to opt for Cuardrado before the goal to mount more pressure but the goal makes him changed and bring on Zouma.

read his comments on BBC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
chic2pimp:

U sef dey play ball? grin grin grin

Don't believe the rumours. I've got at least a decade of active footie left in me. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
FBS:

how does that change the fact that Monglebach are beating you at home as we speak?

FYI, we won.

Mochengladbach beating us we are still in all tournaments we entered for this season.

Tell us about yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
amodu:
When will Mourinho learn and change from adopting defensive tactical priority.

I am exhausted of seeing Chelsea defending and conservative against both big and small teams.

Mourinho is a coward scared of taking risks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3an1U4aTYs

See yeye dey smell... grin grin

2 Unpardonable goals let in by guess who? World's best goalkeeper!!! shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ibime:

Don't believe the rumours. I've got at least a decade of active footie left in me. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin....... MARADONA! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ibime:

Ivanovic has been poor all season.

FBS, Nihilist, do you guys recall the last goal that came down Chelseas left wing? Every single time it's coming from Ivanovic angle.

I love the guy and he is one of my favourites, but as a centre back.

Remember how Nacer Chadli slaughtered him at Spurs.

To quote Diego Simeone when Atletico hammered us in Super Cup "the formula for beating Chelsea is simple. Just let Mikel have the ball and attack Ivanovic on the right. He cannot handle agile wingers. That's what I instructed Turan to do all game"

How many attacking fullbacks stay sound defensively?

You have to think about the drills they do in training. The mindset Iva takes to the game is not the same as what Azpi takes to the game.

I'm not disagreeing with you with regards to Iva's flank being vulnerable, but that's obvious with attacking fullbacks. Think about all the fullbacks in the game now, the only don at offense and defense I can think of right now is Alaba, and maybe Zabaleta(maybe)

A few weeks ago,Nasri said exactly the same thing You quoted simeone as saying, only he was referring to Dani Alves!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
coded01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3an1U4aTYs

See yeye dey smell... grin grin

2 Unpardonable goals let in by guess who? World's best goalkeeper!!! shocked grin
Apere grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin....... MARADONA! grin

My guy how you feel about a 2nd consecutive Irish win?

I was in an O'neills with my parents last night to celebrate. They thought we were there to eat though. Na me dey jolly inside. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tval:
Apere grin

D guy dey sell akara...for Allianz Arena... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Too many plastic fans on here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nihilist:

My guy how you feel about a 2nd consecutive Irish win?

I was in an O'neills with my parents last night to celebrate. They thought we were there to eat though. Na me dey jolly inside. grin

grin grin grin

Dude One of my very best friend is Irish so i was delighted for them. We were both at an Irish pub from 11am till about 8pm yesterday. The atmosphere was in there was absolutely electric(and o boy the Irish dey drink chei). I have always been of the opinion that if not the Red Roses, then I want the irish.

I think it was well deserved. On the balance, they were the most consistent of the lot. This has set me up nicely for the worldcup. Can't wait bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
FBS:

read his comments on BBC.

Okay, I will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
M not being biased when i say hazard is better baller than neymar...... That guy z just a goal scorer..... Play rubbish for over 80mins and then score a one on one or tap-in from a fantastic messi or iniesta pass......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ramires wins flop of the match according to Dailymail.

When will Jose wake up to thís lad.

He is the only 'hardworking midfielder' I know that makes the defence more vulnerable when he is on the pitch due to his brainless runs, frequent desertion of his position, poor touch and passing and his tendency to run through the centre and lose the ball giving the opponent the opportunity to attack the space he just left behind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigkesh:
M not being biased when i say hazard is better baller than neymar...... That guy z just a goal scorer..... Play rubbish for over 80mins and then score a one on one or tap-in from a fantastic messi or iniesta pass......

neymar na person name? Hazard pass am 4rm here reach abroad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Mochengladbach beating us we are still in all tournaments we entered for this season.

Tell us about yours
what has that got to do with us beating Hull City?

we won today. Did you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good win better second half, hazard my man of match.

Ibime:
He is the only 'hardworking midfielder' I know that makes the defence more vulnerable when he is on the pitch due to his brainless runs, frequent desertion of his position, poor touch and passing and his tendency to run through the centre and lose the ball giving the opponent the opportunity to attack the space he just left behind.
Good win better second half, hazard my man of match.

What about goal.com? skysports? Why dailymail? Or was Ramirez the cause of 74sec madness ?? Abegi make we hear word jare :>(
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
HAZARD EHN

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Hurray! Its my birthday my fellow CFC fans join in celebration of my birthday

awon boiz been wan spoil my day4 me but God of remy came for our redemption

#Godwin#

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
@humblesteve

Happy birthday bro.. Long life and prosperity. grin grin enjoy it's ya day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Humblesteve.. Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#Godwin#

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#Godwin#

Happy Bday bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Ibime:

Mr. Inglish Teacha relax... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Ivanovic has to be the most useless player in this Chelsea side, after Oscar grin
Apart from the attacking offering, he is crap..... and gets away with a lot of bad stuff on the field of play.
Chelsea will be raving mad to give this guy another four years, if the rumours are true.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
sephia:
Pyrrhic victory. We need to sit up.
What happened to the boisterous Bluediva? Bring her back!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2015
A40 you no even sure... grin

You dey run ni... 2 cheeky goals... shocked Chai... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.