Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10379578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

but he's right....
if harry kane posts a better stats than aguero this season then he would be the better striker(this season). if kane repeats the same feat next season then it would be cemented that he's better than aguero.

stats don't lie....

So in other words Harry Kane was just as good as Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
homesteady:

I guess all Champions League defenders are also not paid for months, because it is still la liga players that end up as the top goal scorers!
Maybe Arsenal defenders were not paid for like a year for them to allow one player score 4 goals against them!

You're only talking of Messi and Ronaldo.

Which other laliga striker top scores in the UCL?

If you don't know what we're talking about here, kindly get lost.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

QED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

you are a pathological liar....
sanchez scored 12 league goals in 1694 mins in his debut season in la liga. he has scored 14 league goals in 2413 mins in arsenal. he has found it more difficult to score in england than in spain despite the fact he's become a better player in england.

Don't mind that fool. Sanchez scored 19 league goals in laliga last season despite starting many games on the bench. Thís season he's scored 14 playing every minute week in, week out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nihilist:

So in other words Harry Kane was just as good as Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa yesterday?

you cannot isolate games.....
there have been games aguero & costa have been pure wänk too. the overall tally at the end of the season would give a clearer picture.

this is kane's first bite of the action and you cannot say you haven't been impressed by the young fella. he's tied aguero & costa up till now and there are plenty of games left in the sack to determine the golden boot winner.

considering he plays for a poorer side than chelsea or man city, he's been the best striker for me as of yet. up until the premier league kicked off, none of us knew kane was going to light up the league like he's done.

stop hating.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

you are a pathological liar....
sanchez scored 12 league goals in 1694 mins in his debut season in la liga. he has scored 14 league goals in 2413 mins in arsenal.

You are also a pathological liar! he scored 11 goals in his 1st season and 8 in his 2nd!

has found it more difficult to score in england than in spain despite the fact he's become a better player in england.

taaa! in his 1st season in la liga - he had the best supporting midfielder the world could present, yet he ended up with 11 goals, while Messi scored 50 goals!

Now in EPL, he can't boast of half the quality of midfield services he enjoyed in barca, he runs up and down like a mad man, hassling for balls! Yet he has scored 14 goals with like 7 games to go!
Also he is among the top contenders for PFA player of the year!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
homesteady:

You are also a pathological liar! he scored 11 goals in his 1st season and 8 in his 2nd!

you are a doddering senile monkey - sanchez scored 12 la liga goals in his debut season. who doesn't know this? there are more than 300 sports sites that can confirm this. go to wikipedia and see for yourself.

taaa! in his 1st season in la liga - he had the best supporting midfielder the world could present, yet he ended up with 11 goals, while Messi scored 50 goals!

Now in EPL, he can't boast of half the quality of midfield services he enjoyed in barca, he runs up and down like a mad man, hassling for balls! Yet he has scored 14 goals with like 7 games to go! Also he is among the top contenders for PFA player of the year

only a monkey reasons this way. there's more than 720 mins difference between his la liga stats & premier league stats. that's about 9 league games he's played more @ arsenal. so you expect a player of sanchez quality not to score more when he's played 9 more games?

you have the brain capacity of a mollusc!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Badt boy...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
All these barca fans and lies. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nihilist:

This is the kind of nonsense that we have had to deal on this thread for the last couple of weeks.

sms

Basic common sense. If Harry Kane outscores Aguero this season then he is a better striker than Aguero this season.

If he continues it next season then he would be considered a better striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

you are a doddering senile monkey - sanchez scored 12 la liga goals in his debut season. who doesn't know this? there are more than 300 sports sites that can confirm this. go to wikipedia and see for yourself.

only a monkey reasons this way. there's more than 720 mins difference between his la liga stats & premier league stats. that's about 9 league games he's played more @ arsenal. so you expect a player of sanchez quality not to score more when he's played 9 more games?

you have the brain capacity of a mollusc!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin I no fit laugh finish..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
torres2:
Learnt a new thing here today that CSKA Moscow is in England.

Who says learning is not everyday experience cheesy cheesy

When Hazard scored against man utd yesterday, you guys agreed that it was his 18th goal of the season for Chelsea, keeping in mind that one of his goals was a penalty against PSG. Is PSG an English team?

You guys never cease to amaze me...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:

When Hazard scored against man utd yesterday, you guys agreed that it was his 18th goal of the season for Chelsea, keeping in mind that one of his goals was a penalty against PSG. Is PSG an English team?

You guys never cease to amaze me...
We were talking about how weak epl is, and you said he had 26 goals in his first season in England.

This is what you should have said
Debroslink:
He scored 23 goals in his 1st season @ man city.

Even if you said the above, you wouldn't be talking about only epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

Top scorers in UCL? For the past 30 years 1985-2015, only Nistelrooy and CR7 were top scorers in UCL coming from England.
LA liga players were well represented during this period.

EPL is overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tval:

Stop lying, he only scored 21 goals.
Ok agreed. Now how many has your Hazard scored even with penalties to embellish the numbers? Bearing in mind Bale was younger than Hazard when he was netting 21 goals

Tval:

Sanchez played 2377 minutes in la liga last season and got 19 goals and 10 assists, so far in the epl he has played 2403 minutes with just 14 goals and 8 assists. Where did he destroy and where is he destroying?
He didn't destroy yet he is on your shortlist for the PFA award all in his first season in England. An award he could never sniff in Spain

Tval:

Epl is all about hype? We all knw how much Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez were signed.
The EPL is synonymous with inflation so this is not saying much. Andy Carroll was bought for £35m. All it says is your league is a feeder league for La Liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:

Top scorers in UCL? For the past 30 years 1985-2015, only Nistelrooy and CR7 were top scorers in UCL coming from England.
LA liga players were well represented during this period.

EPL is overrated.

If you had any cognitive reasoning you would know that the strength of Real Madrid and Barca (Lionel Messi and Ronaldo) is not in question here. So telling me that Barca and Madrid players won top scorer in UCL means nothing. On top of that, Messi and Ronaldo have padded laligas stats in the last 7 years, prior to that the record is not impressive.

What is in question is the ease with which Griezmann can score goals against the Granadas, Levantes and Eibars of this world who survive on a budget of £7m a year and naturally cannot afford to provide good competition.

I asked you a simple question which you have been ducking.

The strikers below were COMPLETE FLOPS in England ie they cannot even score 5 goals in EPL. In Spain, they each scored hatfuls. Which STRIKER TOTALLY FLOPPED in Spain and succeeded in England?

Florent Sinama-Pongolle
Carlos Vela
Nikola Zigic
Roberto Soldado
Giuseppe Rossi
Albert Luque
Julio Baptista
Diego Forlan
Iago Aspas

I've been waiting over 24 hrs now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin jamb question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:

Are u telling me that a man utd team that struggled to beat a depleted Barcelona side that needed a revolution @ that time will defeat this current Madrid team? You my friend are the one joking.
well going by the form of Madrid now i wont be surprised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
These guys make noise about stats in Scottish league and want to use those stats to prove a player in those leagues are better.

These leagues only have 5 or 6 good teams, the rest are trash. . . . and that's because they do not divide the TV money evenly like the Premier League. Paderborns budget for the year is £9m. Last season, the lowest paid team in EPL (Norwich) earned £34m from TV rights alone, talkless of stadium tickets, merchandising etc.

Take the 2nd best team in Bundesliga (Wolfsburg). I dash them Everton who are mid-table in EPL. Everton will go away and flog them 2-0 in their home stadium, then trash them 4-1 at home, and they want us to believe their stats mean anything.

Wetin concern us with stats padded by Paderborn, Eibar, Elche and Cordoba?

Chelsea went away to Schalke and flogged them 5-0 in their home stadium, yet Schalke are 5th on the log. Can Chelsea beat any EPL team in the top-10 by 3 goals even? Even at home, we could not beat any EPL team by more than four goals, talkless of 5-0 away from Home.

Bunch of Scottish leagues.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:
Chelsea went away to Schalke and flogged them 5-0 in their home stadium, yet Schalke are 5th on the log. Can Chelsea beat any EPL team in the top-10 by 3 goals even? Even at home, we could not beat any EPL team by more than four goals, talkless of 5-0 away from Home.

Bunch of Scottish leagues.

moyes clocked 9-1 aggregate against leverkusen last season & they were second on the table. every manager has said the premier league is the toughest league in the world - the money across the board ensures the strength is fairly distributed.

@ nihilist....
kane got his 20th league today, 30 goals this season already. are you a believer now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

If you had any cognitive reasoning you would know that the strength of Real Madrid and Barca (Lionel Messi and Ronaldo) is not in question here. So telling me that Barca and Madrid players won top scorer in UCL means nothing. On top of that, Messi and Ronaldo have padded laligas stats in the last 7 years, prior to that the record is not impressive.

What is in question is the ease with which Griezmann can score goals against the Granadas, Levantes and Eibars of this world who survive on a budget of £7m a year and naturally cannot afford to provide good competition.

The strikers below were COMPLETE FLOPS in England ie they cannot even score 5 goals in EPL. In Spain, they each scored hatfuls. Which STRIKER TOTALLY FLOPPED in Spain and succeeded in England?

Florent Sinama-Pongolle
Carlos Vela
Nikola Zigic
Roberto Soldado
Giuseppe Rossi
Albert Luque
Julio Baptista
Diego Forlan
Iago Aspas

U talk about Messi and Ronaldo of 7 years, and I'm talking about EPL players in UCL of the past 30 years.

Aside Messi and CR7, we've had
Rivaldo
Ronald Koeman
Raul
Milinko Pantic
Rabah Madjer
Michel

Some of the players listed above NEVER played for Madrid or Barca when they won top scorer award in UCL.

List your own players from EPL that achieved this feat in the last 30 years

Just looked @ d way u are ridiculing Grizman? Athletic Bilbao 1st 11 players' salary is not up to 3 man utd players' salary whitewashed man utd both home and away

Atletico 1st 11 players' salary not up to Hazard's Terry's and Cahill's destroyed Chelsea @ the bridge.

The Levantes Granadas and Celta Vigos will enter top 10 in EPL if they played. If Barca and Madrid play in EPL, it's gonna be a 2-horse league.

Grizmann and Hazard in UCL this season. Who has performed better?
Griezmann has scored and defeated Real Madrid this season. Hazard could not inspire a win over 10-man PSG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

Florent Sinama-Pongolle
Carlos Vela
Nikola Zigic
Roberto Soldado
Giuseppe Rossi
Albert Luque
Julio Baptista
Diego Forlan
Iago Aspas

24 hours is too small naa. You will wait for 24 centuries before I repeat d answer to a question I've answered 2 or 3 pages back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:

U talk about Messi and Ronaldo of 7 years, and I'm talking about EPL players in UCL of the past 30 years.

Rivaldo
Ronald Koeman
Raul
Milinko Pantic
Rabah Madjer
Michel

Some of the players listed above NEVER played for Madrid or Barca when they won top scorer award in UCL.

All the players you mentioned here are Madrid or Barca players except Pantic who only scored 5 goals.

It's obvious you were either born yesterday or are oblivious to facts. Which Spanish team did Rabah Madjer win top scorer with?

Google analyst!

Please name me the players who never played for Barca or Madrid except Pantic with his 5 goals?

Debroslink:

Rivaldo
Ronald Koeman
Raul
Milinko Pantic
Rabah Madjer
Michel

List your own players from EPL that achieved this feat in the last 30 years

Michel only scored 4 goals and tied with 5 other players including Ally McCoist of Rangers and Rabah Madjer of PORTO. Bravo! Another dubious use of stats.

And how does this prove that Levante, Cordoba and co are better than Villa and Hull City?

If you knew football you would know that no need going back 30 years to compare top scorers in UCL in a time when All English clubs were banned from Europe for 5 years after the Heysel disaster. . . . then spent another 5 years catching up to the rest of Europe. But then you are a google analyst, so I don't expect you to make intelligent comparisons.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

moyes clocked 9-1 aggregate against leverkusen last season & they were second on the table. every manager has said the premier league is the toughest league in the world - the money across the board ensures the strength is fairly distributed.

QED.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:
Athletic Bilbao 1st 11 players' salary is not up to 3 man utd players' salary

Atletico 1st 11 players' salary not up to Hazard's Terry's and Cahill's
why you too dy lie like this? Is it good for your eye?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

All the players you mentioned here are Madrid or Barca players except Pantic who only scored 5 goals.

It's obvious you were either born yesterday or are oblivious to facts. Which Spanish team did Rabah Madjer win top scorer with?

Google analyst!

Please name me the players who never played for Barca or Madrid except Pantic with his 5 goals?

Michel only scored 4 goals and tied with 5 other players including Ally McCoist of Rangers and Rabah Madjer of PORTO. Bravo! Another dubious use of stats.

And how does this prove that Levante, Cordoba and co are better than Villa and Hull City?

If you knew football you would know that no need going back 30 years to compare top scorers in UCL in a time when All English clubs were banned from Europe for 5 years after the Heysel disaster. . . . then spent another 5 years catching up to the rest of Europe. But then you are a google analyst, so I don't expect you to make intelligent comparisons.

So u don't know Madjer played in LA liga? Guy, I'm done with you.
Rabah Madjer played for Valencia in 1987/88 season and won the UCL top scorer award with 5 other players.

U mentioned 5years ban of EPL clubs in Europe. Ok, in 25 years, list out UCL top scorers from EPL.

If u cannot list 3 players from EPL in 25 years of UCL action, then it's a shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rule 1. Don't Argue with Ibime and Coogar with fake stats
Rule 2. Always remember Rule 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

Lmaoooooooooooo! Oh ye ignorant fellow!

Okay, I'll post la liga players(apart from Messi and Cr7) who have scored more than the best epl scorer in UCl
2014/2015 - Aguero (6)........ None for now but - Suarez and Benzema (6 each)
2013/2014 - Aguero (6) ......... Costa(cool, Bale (6)
2012/2013 - Oscar (5) ........ Benzema (5)
2011/2012 -- Drogba (6)........ Benzema (7)
2010/2012 - Anelka (7) ........ Benzema and Ronaldo (6)

It's quite embarrassing that since 2010, 7 goals is the highest an EPL player have recorded!
It will also amaze you to know that after the EPL player with the highest goal, before you see the next EPL player, you'll see like 3-4 La Liga players!

When we go to Europa League, it's another whitewash from la liga teams, but let me spare you the embarrassment!

Oya get lost!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
DEBROSLINK ooooooooo, chai..... This guy ehn, iro po.... Opuro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by usbcable(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
FBS:
We keep them in our pockets and make them disappear. End result- 10 points clear.

Ta lo ni a o ni j'oba? tongue
you aee already champions jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Debroslink:

So u don't know Madjer played in LA liga? Guy, I'm done with you.
Rabah Madjer played for Valencia in 1987/88 season and won the UCL top scorer award with 5 other players.

Mumu, I will ask you again, which club did Rabah Madjer topscore with in European Cup in 1987/88?

Valencia were not even in European Cup in 1987/1988.

Doofus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.