Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422094 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

That was an error. I am watching tv and checked in a hurry. Hazard played 35 games.

is it an error or are you the illiterate we shouldn't allow to reign on this section?

2.7 key passes multiplied by 35 games is still 94.5 key passes. Add the 7 assists and you're still looking at 101.5 chances created which clearly doesn't match up

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/History/Eden-Hazard

POST YOUR SOURCE AND STOP CALCULATING DODGY MATHEMATICS

hazard had 85 chances last season, not 95. whoscored's stat was perhaps a typo. 85/35 = 2.4, not 2.7!

squawka is the most accurate sports-site on the planet. they had it as 85 key passes last season for hazard - unfortunately, they were not existing as at 10/11 season.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

is it an error or are you the illiterate we shouldn't allow to reign on this section?

hazard had 85 chances last season, not 95. whoscored's stat was perhaps a typo. 85/35 = 2.4, not 2.7!

squawka is the most accurate sports-site on the planet. they had it as 85 key passes last season for hazard - unfortunately, they were not existing as at 10/11 season.

Lol this is exactly what I was waiting for

Squawka's stat: Hazard 92 chances created, 85 key passes, 7 assists, 2.4 key passes a game.

Whoscored's stat: Hazard 92 chances created, 2.7 key passes a game, 7 assists.

Both sites agree that Hazard had 92 chances per game and 7 assists but are CLEARLY calculating the chances created using DIFFERENT means.

You have posted squawka's breakdown of Hazard's stats total...OYA POST SQUAWKA'S BREAKDOWN OF NANI'S STATS TOTAL grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Lol this is exactly what I was waiting for

Squawka's stat: Hazard 92 chances created, 85 key passes, 7 assists, 2.4 key passes a game.

Whoscored's stat: Hazard 92 chances created, 2.7 key passes a game, 7 assists.

Both sites agree that Hazard had 92 chances per game and 7 assists but are CLEARLY calculating the chances created using DIFFERENT means.

You have posted squawka's breakdown of Hazard's stats total...OYA POST SQUAWKA'S BREAKDOWN OF NANI'S STATS TOTAL grin grin grin

how did they both agree?
are you an illiterate. whoscored says its 2.7 per game, squawka says its 2.47. whoscored says hazard has 95 key passes, squawka says its 92.

even a kid of 5 can see how easily the typo was made. it's easy to type 2.74 as 2.47. it's a typo. i have given you opta's glossary of football terms & yet you are still arguing.

shame on you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

how did they both agree?
are you an illiterate. whoscored says its 2.7 per game squawka says its 2.47.

even a kid of 5 can see how easily the typo was made. it's easy to type 2.74 as 2.47. it's a typo. i have given you opta's glossary of football terms & yet you are still arguing.

shame on you!

I know that Squawka ony has stats going back to 2012/2013 SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM?

Why is it so hard to post a source to backup your bogus claims? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

I know that Squawka ony has stats going back to 2012/2013 SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM?

Why is it so hard to post a source to backup your bogus claims? grin

whoscored.com has nani's stats for feck sake. it's written clearly there in his history. which kind person be this? angry angry angry

in 10/11, nani copped 2.4 key pass per game in EPL. he played 33 league games in total. 31 starts, 2 subs. 33 * 2.4 = 79. add 14 assists to 79, what do you get?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

whoscored.com has nani's stats for feck sake. it's written clearly there in his history. which kind person be this? angry angry angry

in 10/11, nani copped 2.4 key pass per game in EPL. he played 33 league games in total. 31 starts, 2 subs. 33 * 2.4 = 79. add 14 assists to 79, what do you get?

FANTASTIC. SO YOU ACCEPT WHOSCORED STATS?

Because whoscored say Nani had total 78 key passes in the league 2010/2011.

They also say Hazard had 93 total key passes last year.

Check the 'details' tab.

It's immediately apparent that whoscored are counting assists as a subset of key passes.

Abi did Whoscored accidentally type 93 instead of 85?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

FANTASTIC. SO YOU ACCEPT WHOSCORED STATS?

Because whoscored say Nani had total 78 key passes in the league 2010/2011.

whoscored made a glaring error in hazard's stat last season.

They also say Hazard had 93 total key passes last year.

Check the 'details' tab.

It's immediately apparent that whoscored are counting assists as a subset of key passes.

Abi did Whoscored accidentally type 93 instead of 85?

why should whoscored count assist as key pass? whoscored rely on opta for stats. opta's definition of key pass excludes assists.

assist + key pass = total chance created!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

whoscored made a glaring error in hazard's stat last season.

why should whoscored count assist as key pass? whoscored rely on opta for stats. opta's definition of key pass excludes assists.

assist + key pass = total chance created!

You can't pick and choose.

If you can post Hazard stats, why are we here calculating when you can simply post stats to back up your position? grin

All of this still ignores the central argument that it Hazard only 3 seasons to Outscore Nani who has spent 8 seasons in England

Anyway let me kill this thing once and for all.

2012\13 Squawka report Nani as having created 11 chances. Whoscored say he had 11 key passes
2013\2014 squwuaka report Nani as having created 11 chances. Whoscored say he had 11 key passes

So it's very clear that there is no mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

You can't pick and choose.

If you can post Hazard stats, why are we here calculating when you can simply post stats to back up your position? grin

All of this still ignores the central argument that it Hazard only 3 seasons to Outscore Nani who has spent 8 seasons in England

the number of minutes had a lot to do with that. only amateurs count seasons or games.

for instance....

13/14 - 560 mins
12/13 - 631 mins
08/09 - 546 mins

that's 3 of nani's 7 seasons in england with a total of 1,737 league minutes. hazard would likely double that number this season alone cos he's already on 2,890 mins.

so do the math.
3 seasons of nani = half of hazard's season.

the goal stats shouldn't surprise if you count by seasons. if you factor in the awoof penalties(9 league goals in total) then you would understand hazard is a fraud!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bunch of confused forum-made pundits on NL.

On their quest to discredit Hazard, some section would tell you that goals makes a winger not assists, whilst some would tell you that it's assists and not goals.

When Hazard starts finding the net, they will tell you those are via awoof penalties and that he's not scoring from open play.

These Jonzing J-men be tossing wet blanket on Hazard's progress, I'm sure they don't sleep well at night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wetin dey do dat gif na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Well, Hazard has scored more league goals for one

Nani 25 league goals in 147 apps over 8 seasons

Hazard 36 league goals in 99 apps over 3 seasons so far

Secondly, Nani has been nominated to PFA team of the year once in 8 seasons, Hazard has been nominated twice in his first two seasons, and is on course to enter again this year.

Focus on individual achievements before you come back with a rebuttal. Remember that Pedro has more team honours than CR7

Thanks for the emboldened.

The other day it was Boateng is better than Terry.

A freaking Ghanaian who doesn't have a freaking individual honor in his room against a decorated JT?

I might as well believe that London is the capital of Scotland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tval:
Wetin dey do dat gif na

only gurus like me can make any gif work. you are a learner. grin

Anyway let me kill this thing once and for all.

perspective is key!

nani has played 9,730 minutes in total in the premier league spanning 8 seasons - he played 45 mins this season before going to sporting.

so nani's average = 1,216 league minutes per season.

hazard the fraud has played 8,179 minutes in total in the premier league spannining just 3 seasons. grin cheesy hazard averages 2,626 league minutes per season.

simple arithmetic tells me 2626 minutes is more than double of 1216.

so if you wanna count by seasons, hazard should have doubled nani's goals & doubled his number of assists to even measure up to him cos hazard doubles nani's average minute per season.

admit it, hazard is a fraud! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Comparing players by number of minutes played is actually good, and at times its not. Nobody cares if you injured or rotting on the bench, you were bought to make your team better. Availability is also a factor i will credit Hazard for over some other players, he's less likely to be injured and his game isn't dropping cos of fatigue. He's always available to play, and when he's not scoring or assisting he's using his skill in a build up process that leads to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pdizzle:
Comparing players by number of minutes played is actually good, and at times its not. Nobody cares if you injured or rotting on the bench, you were bought to make your team better. Availability is also a factor i will credit Hazard for over some other players, he's less likely to be injured and his game isn't dropping cos of fatigue. He's always available to play, and when he's not scoring or assisting he's using his skill in a build up process that leads to that.

i agree with your sentiments.....
however, you also have to look at the quality of team in question. would hazard be having 2,800 minutes in the united team that had tevez, berbatov, rooney, ronaldo, giggs, nani between 2007 & 2009?

i admire hazard's durability.
he's the frank lampard of all forwards. he's played every minute of football in the PL this season. that is a commendable attribute but such things skew the stats once you start comparing to other players with less minutes.

sailorXY is very right....
as of today, nani is more creative. minus penalties, hazard only has 27 league goals & 35 assists in 8352 mins of football. hazard contributes directly or indirectly to a league goal in every 134 mins.

nani has scored 25 league goals + 56 assists in 9702 mins of football. nani contributes directly or indirectly to a league goal in every 120 mins. you cannot argue with statistics. a player that gets to play more & add awoof penalties to his goal haul would always appear to have an edge over his peers without such luxury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Coogar, na Michael Jackson born Nani? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Antoine Griezmann with another double

2 goals per game attacking midfielder. This is the player they are comparing to Pius Ikedia Hazard

Lol. Help me tell them. Eden Ikedia Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol.. Coogar saying Hazard is a fraud.. grin Chaii.. This time last week, he was using your team to play "Ayó Olopòn." If it was about goals and assist, we would have sold him to Manchester United, and not Mata..

Yea, We agree he is a fraud, we agree he does not play well, and we agree Nani and griezeman are better than him..

But we love him and he is our player, and we are happy we can't lose him 5 Years from now unless we wanna make money out of him..

Just leave him for us, just because you can't have him doesn't mean you should hate with so much passion, because I know if he starts wearing a red jersey with 'AON or ▪T ▪ HOME' inscription, you would begin to love him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

i agree with your sentiments.....
however, you also have to look at the quality of team in question. would hazard be having 2,800 minutes in the united team that had tevez, berbatov, rooney, ronaldo, giggs, nani between 2007 & 2009?

i admire hazard's durability.
he's the frank lampard of all forwards. he's played every minute of football in the PL this season. that is a commendable attribute but such things skew the stats once you start comparing to other players with less minutes.

sailorXY is very right....
as of today, nani is more creative. minus penalties, hazard only has 27 league goals & 35 assists in 8352 mins of football. hazard contributes directly or indirectly to a league goal in every 134 mins.

nani has scored 25 league goals + 56 assists in 9702 mins of football. nani contributes directly or indirectly to a league goal in every 120 mins. you cannot argue with statistics. a player that gets to play more & add awoof penalties to his goal haul would always appear to have an edge over his peers without such luxury.

Bottomline hazard is good and available, stats don't lie, but there are players stats don't favor e.g Willian. I don't think there's any team presently that will put Hazard on the bench except if you want to be sentimental, Hazard is already being compared to the world greats and close to his first PFA, I'll pick him over Nani. Nani is good but he wasn't meant for greater things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bimffo:
Lol.. Coogar saying Hazard is a fraud.. grin Chaii.. This time last week, he was using your team to play "Ayó Olopòn." If it was about goals and assist, we would have sold him to Manchester United, and not Mata..

Yea, We agree he is a fraud, we agree he does not play well, and we agree Nani and griezeman are better than him..

But we love him and he is our player, and we are happy we can't lose him 5 Years from now unless we wanna make money out of him..

Just leave him for us, just because you can't have him doesn't mean you should hate with so much passion, because I know if he starts wearing a red jersey with 'AON or ▪T ▪ HOME' inscription, you would begin to love him.

thank you for your honesty....
so hazard isn't about goals & assists - it's all about dribbling & generally entertaining chelsea fans. if you put it that way, then no one would argue with you guys.

as for hazard toying with our defenders - i laugh in spanish. the build up to the goal was a misjudgement from a blind referee & hazard scoring against united doesn't make him great. is bradford's jon stead also a ballon d'or candidate for destroying your defence @ the bridge? grin

Tval:
Coogar, na Michael Jackson born Nani? undecided

na valencia. cheesy

Pdizzle:

Bottomline hazard is good and available, stats don't lie, but there are players stats don't favor e.g Willian. I don't think there's any team presently that will put Hazard on the bench except if you want to be sentimental, Hazard is already being compared to the world greats and close to his first PFA, I'll pick him over Nani. Nani is good but he wasn't meant for greater things.

hazard would sit on the bench in bayern, madrid & barcelona. this current hazard wouldn't even get to united's XI between 2007 & 2009. who would he have benched then? tevez? rooney or ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Debroslink:

Lol. Help me tell them. Eden Ikedia Hazard

Make your griezman come epl na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pdizzle:

Make your griezman come epl na grin

And why should he come to a league that is currently below the league he's playing presently?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
If dem injure Debroslink again, i no dey o cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

thank you for your honesty....
so hazard isn't about goals & assists - it's all about dribbling & generally entertaining chelsea fans. if you put it that way, then no one would argue with you guys.

as for hazard toying with our defenders - i laugh in spanish. the build up to the goal was a misjudgement from a blind referee & hazard scoring against united doesn't make him great. is bradford's jon stead also a ballon d'or candidate for destroying your defence @ the bridge? grin

Okay.. We'v heard.. We love him like that. He may be your most hated player in our Squad but He is our best player.. He has been our saviour since almost 2 months now.. So thanks once again..

1 last question: Have you ever thought why Mourinho sold Mata to you guys instead of another attacking player..?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Meanwhile

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon on xenophobic attacks in South Africa:

"The attack on foreigners in South Africa (xenophobia) is a miasma of a deprecate apotheosis of a hemorrhaging Pluto crack, cascading oozing

into a malodorous excresense of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledge centura is enveloped in a

paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, the lampooning is cest in deja vu, deja vu peret ologomabia"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Debroslink:

And why should he come to a league that is currently below the league he's playing presently?

Below you say grin a league of two clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bimffo:

Okay.. We'v heard.. We love him like that. He may be your most hated player in our Squad but He is our best player.. He has been our saviour since almost 2 months now.. So thanks once again..

1 last question: Have you ever thought why Mourinho sold Mata to you guys instead of another attacking player..?

because mourinho likes the jam-body kinda players. imagine mata in the game last week.......mata doesn't fit into jose's philosophy but he was chelsea's best player while there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pdizzle:

Below you say grin a league of two clubs.

Hazard will jump ship without thinking twice if any of the two clubs comes calling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2015

cheiiiii, see nani's pass with the outside of his foot like he measured the angle with a protractor before executing the passes.

if na hazard, he go dribble and lose the ball on the touchline and yet chelsea fans cannot understand why nani tends to bag assists & chances created at the speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Boa-TANK is better than Terry. Eni to ba wu ko be

His trophy count and the roles he played in them speaks volumes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, chrisley024(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.