Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10420086 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol we are talking about Man Utd and Man City this one dey talk Bolton

If na Bolton level Boatenk would have captained Bolton team at 10yrs old
what the guy was actually saying was that defenders find it difficult to make their way into the first XI of their team at young ages...that's why I brought the example of Cahill at Bolton...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yustash001:
what the guy was actually saying was that defenders find it difficult to make their way into the first XI of their team at young ages...that's why I brought the example of Cahill at Bolton...

You should also know that teams get size. Man Utd isnt the same as Bolton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tval:
i just dey try let you know say e no concern us.
Good! And me dey try let you know say Oo npe

JigsawKillah:

u no sabi read and understand?
using ur own logic of medals, Pedro is ahead of Ronaldo
You need jigi Bola and brighter grammar perhaps. Boateng didn't just win medals he was an integral part of the team unlike Pedro which I clearly stated from the jump
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

There is nothing like force your way out.. The club will only allow you to go if they want you to go or you are out of contract.. SUAREZ tried it 2013 when he wanted to go to Arsenal but he was not allowed..

If we decide not to sell Hazard 5 Years from now, he doesn't have a choice.. Its a Contract and he has to honour it..

It was the body language of both players that made the transfer possible - that's the forcing their way out, or rather engineering their way out!
Forcing the player to stay will not be beneficial to any side!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

You should also know that teams get size. Man Utd isnt the same as Bolton
I agree with bt that doesn't mean defenders can't make first XI of the teams at young ages...what of Paolo Maldini at Ac milan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
TVAL I don already queue request for that thread o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yustash001:
age my foot...how old was Cahill when he made his way into Bolton's first squad?
Ojigbijigbijigbi. You think Cahill would have started ahead of Ferdinand and Vidic? Abi you dey compare Bolton to one of the strongest teams in Europe at the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
A40:

Ojigbijigbijigbi. You think Cahill would have started ahead of Ferdinand and Vidic? Abi you dey compare Bolton to one of the strongest teams in Europe at the time
OK....you didn't made mention of Man Utd before...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
A40:
You are using it wrong. Pedro a passenger and sometimes benchwarmer vs Boateng a starter and key member of the squad

Oga abeg go siddon.

I would be using that analogy wrong if Pedro had not won more laurels than Ronaldo. That is the criterion you've been using to place Boateng ahead of JT.

Same way you were claiming Goetze is better than Beckham 'cause the former has won more laurels.

It's your logic and I'm using it against you.

Pedro is better than Ronaldo - all thanks to the super A40's sense of reasoning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
saw a line-up on flashscore where Hazard plays the false 9 role and Drogba is on the bench.
is it for real?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
six chelsea players in the PFA team of the year, and thats excluding fabregas and azpilicueta...

Can they just rename that " PFA team of the year",
to " Chelsea and friends".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guys una dy Bleep up gan..... How will someone say gotze >becks and boateng >Terry and u still argue.... As in, isnt the arguments irritating Whats there to argue about

Never argue with a fool, he will bring u down to his level and beat u with experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigkesh:
Guys una dy Bleep up gan..... How will someone say gotze >becks and boateng >Terry and u still argue.... As in, isnt the arguments irritating Whats there to argue about

Never argue with a fool, he will bring u down to his level and beat u with experience

all i am saying bro....but our guys think they are having an intelligent debate and all that..so free them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
No natural forward?

Chelsea using a false 9 today!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Remy fûcked Up ooo.. This time that we need him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:
Remy fûcked Up ooo.. This time that we need him..

really bleeped up...infact i wan order for him sale angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let me see how Hazard performs in that false 9 position.

I've always felt he was very similar to Messi in style of play.

Could this be a revelation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think oscar is playing the false 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Oga abeg go siddon.

I would be using that analogy wrong if Pedro had not won more laurels than Ronaldo. That is the criterion you've been using to place Boateng ahead of JT.

Same way you were claiming Goetze is better than Beckham 'cause the former has won more laurels.

It's your logic and I'm using it against you.

Pedro is better than Ronaldo - all thanks to the super A40's sense of reasoning.
Lol see burukutu talk. Laughable that you think I would use only trophies to label Boateng better. Pedro's role in pretty much all of Barca's and Spain's triumph varied from limited to negligible compare that to Boa-TANK with Bayern and Germany who was one of their defensive rocks for their successful campaigns

You have no point

Only a clown would compare a retired player to Goetze who is only 22 to begin with. That you even deemed it fit to mention Beckham in the first place is stuff of jesters. I only indulged you but if you even want to go down that route. I full ground

Let's compare their stats and come back and tell me who is better

Una go just dey dey overhype rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Damn that was so close!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
So no Pen?

This michael N-oliver is a useless ref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
That was a penalty!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jose saw pep convert Messi to a false 9 and he wants to copy it.

No original idea just copy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
This ref na oloshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jose saw pep convert Messi to a false 9 and he wants to copy it.

No original idea just copy
comot for hereeee!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chelsea are missing their chances..clear cut chances!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oscar played as the false 9 and not Hazard..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think Oscar played as an out and out nine, and not a false nine....any way...Doctor don show.

DROGBAQUIN!!!! The cure to Arsenal disease grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Which kind shot drogba play so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why these ones dey pass back na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
point in the bag.

I'll take that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will surely take that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100naira(m), airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.