Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimdolly(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
okotv:
yes. Those you argue with o. This place is hot.

By the way, where is coogar
ok. Got ya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

In 2 weeks Barcelona has scored 14 goals..

Tell me something that is not scottish league, Please..

hhaaa! Bimfo and Bundesligabest, what moral justification do you have to call another league a Scottish league? especially la liga?

Between the two leagues, which league has been a one one horse race through out this season?
Which league has the 1st position above the 2nd with like 10 points?
Which league had all it's teams flogged out of UCL round of 16, and which league is on it's way to have it teams play the Final of UCL for the 2nd year in a row?
Which league has it's team going for back to back Europa League success?
You think Mourinho was fooolish not to mention La liga among 'his' Scottish league jibe?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

hhaaa! Bimfo and Bundesligabest, what moral justification do you have to call another league a Scottish league? especially la liga?

Between the two leagues, which league has been a one one horse race through out this season?
Which league had all it's teams flogged out of UCL round of 16, and which league is on it's way to have it teams play the Final of UCL for the 2nd year in a row?
You think Mourinho was fooolish not to mention La liga among 'his' Scottish league jibe?

The only reason JM didn't mention Laliga as Scottish league is because Laliga has 2 teams in contention while Scotland only has Celtic.

Oga go back to your boring thread. Ain't got time to argue nonsense with you about a league where the top 2 teams score 120 goals a season. What a joke. Get lost nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

Calm down Homie.. I am not saying Barcelona is not good, but the kind of teams you compete with are not just in your league, Financially and Tactically..

Laliga is still the same 2 horse race we all know..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
Bundesligabest:

The only reason JM didn't mention Laliga as Scottish league is because Laliga has 2 teams in contention while Scotland only has Celtic.

Oga go back to your boring thread. Ain't got time to argue nonsense with you about a league where the top 2 teams score 120 goals a season. What a joke. Get lost nigga.

Humour me and tell me the teams that were in contention for EPL title this season!

You are arguing like an uninformed person! And which of this your supposed 2 teams is the defending champion in the league?
Since 2010, 3 teams have won epl, so as La liga! IS EPL also a Scottish league?
He didn't mention la liga because he thinks better than you!

My boring thread? lmaoooooooooooo! Heck! Our thread is in party mood, we are already getting bottles of champaign for our treble celebration!

Check out, both teams are always among the highest goals scorers in UCL!
It seems you have not repented from churning out lies evertime! Only madrid has scored 120 goals in a single season! BTW why are you surprised by it? don't you know the two teams have the best strike force in the world? the lack of quality in your league has affected your thinking grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin

Welcome to the fold Slimdolly.

We all hope you stay active. Sephia used to be one active poster on here until she delivered a baby boy.

These days all she does is come around, points out the flaws in our play and boom she's off cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Calm down Homie.. I am not saying Barcelona is not good, but the kind of teams you compete with are not just in your league, Financially and Tactically..

Laliga is still the same 2 horse race we all know..

Who is the defending champion?

Is Crystal Palace and co in the same league with Chelsea financial and tactically?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
The EPL is wack yet they visit EPL Clubs fan threads.

The EPL fans aren't smart yet they love arguing with them.

The EPL fans are finding their company boring yet they find ours refreshing.

It's all ironical, isn't it?

Well, my advice is that we pay no mind to these lot, they are simply bunch of fifth-columnists who have no objective logical stuff to drop.

Debating with them is akin to trying to convince a Russian that America is a better place to be.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

Who is the defending champion?

Is Crystal Palace and co in the same league with Chelsea financial and tactically?

Financially, we can say Yes..

Tactically, it depends on the coach..

Every week, we experience shoocking results in the premier league..!

Eg.. Today, Westbrom beat the richest Club in England 'United' 1 nil at old trafford..

We dont see that kind of results in the LaLiga..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
The kinda beating bayern will get from barcelona ehn will make Guardiola go on strike this time............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Financially, we can say Yes..

Tactically, it depends on the coach..

Every week, we experience shoocking results in the premier league..!

Eg.. Today, Westbrom beat the richest Club in England 'United' 1 nil at old trafford..

We dont see that kind of results in the LaLiga..
The reasons epl fans give when arguing EPl vs La Liga can be so baffling!
We don't see, or your EPl superiority complex makes you feel like such results don't happen in la liga?
Which league does not have shocking results? Who told you Barcelona and Madrid win every team they play?
Madrid and barca have lost more matches than Chelsea in their various leagues! So your shocking results reason is very ignorant!

Do you know barcelona have not won Real Sociedad in their home for like 5 years now?

I'm 100% sure that if you are arguing with another person on this same issue, you'll still bring up this very ignorant point!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

We don't see, or your EPl superiority complex makes you feel like such results don't happen in la liga?
Which league does not have shocking results? Who told you Barcelona and Madrid win every team they play?
Madrid and barca have lost more matches than Chelsea in their various leagues! So your shocking results reason is very ignorant!

Do you know barcelona have not won Real Sociedad in their home for like 5 years now?

I'm 100% sure that if you are arguing with another person on this same issue, you'll still bring up this very ignorant point!

Calm ur balls down.. A league where the goal difference between 2 clubs and other clubs is like basketball scores is a scottish league..

Some teams in your league dont have shirt and stadium sponsors.. and some teams are only televised overseas when playing either madrid or Barca.. They dont have the Financial power/Stabilty to Rival either Madrid or Barca..

You are shouting Real Sociedal.. what do you know about that Club.? A LaLiga Fan will only and Only disturb itself with either Madrid or Barcelona.. No one is interested in the 16-17 other teams..

Get me right, I am not saying Barcelona or Madrid are not good.. Infact Barcelona is the best in Europe currently, followed closely by madrid. but the LaLiga is just a league made Up of mediocre teams.. And Madrid and Barcelona will always whitewash them every now and then..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

buh what's with u guys and arguing wt us Chelsea fans, is ds ow u argue on Arsenal nd Man u thread too?
I can't even remember the last tym I visited ur thread let alone commenting or arguing baselessly most of the time.
Cant u guys do without us.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
ahn ahn.. homesteady see goal for and goal difference na.. How is this league competitive.. Fear God na..

105 goals each only in the league..

Only 1 team has scored over 100 goals in the premier league and that was during 09/10 season. 103 goals..

Lol.. See difference between GD of Barcelona and athletico?? grin Chaiii.. Scottish league 2.0

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
The real scottish league.. grin

Number 1 has 24 league titles.. The next teams which are the Borrusias have only 5 league titles..

Even though the Premier league/Fa League came into existence 50 years before the inception of the real scottish league , The number 1 in the real scottish league has 4 tittles than the best team in the English league.. Lets do the count..

Real scottish league

1) Number 1 = 24 league titles

2) Borrusia Dortmund = 5 league titles

2) Borrusia Mönchengladbach = 5 league titles

Fa Premier league

1) Man United = 20 league titles

2) Liverpool = 18 league titles (Last won in 1990)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Calm ur balls down.. A league where the goal difference between 2 clubs and other clubs is like basketball scores is a scottish league..

Some teams in your league dont have shirt and stadium sponsors.. and some teams are only televised overseas when playing either madrid or Barca.. They dont have the Financial power/Stabilty to Rival either Madrid or Barca..

You are shouting Real Sociedal.. what do you know about that Club.? A LaLiga Fan will only and Only disturb itself with either Madrid or Barcelona.. No one is interested in the 16-17 other teams..

Get me right, I am not saying Barcelona or Madrid are not good.. Infact Barcelona is the best in Europe currently, followed closely by madrid. but the LaLiga is just a league made Up of mediocre teams.. And Madrid and Barcelona will always whitewash them every now and then..

Lmaoooooooooo! After seeing your shock results reason has been defeated, you have jumped to goal difference grin they are also the highest goal scorers in UCL, what does it imply?

Ignorance again! How will a top flight team not have a shirt sponsor? Doesn't it sound ridiculous? undecided I don't want to embarrass you by asking you to mention such a team!
Who is Chelsea's stadium sponsor? does Chelsea even have a stadium? no be borrow una dey borrow? gringrin

What is this guy saying? what do you know about Tottenham that I don't know about Real Sociedad? So you care about the other 16-17 teams in epl and la liga fans don't care?

As I said earlier, epl fans give baffling illogical reasons!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
Slimdolly:
WELCOME A NEW FAN INTO THE CRIB!!! UP BLUES!!!

Welcome on Board
KTBFFH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:
ahn ahn.. homesteady see goal for and goal difference na.. How is this league competitive.. Fear God na..

105 goals each only in the league..

Only 1 team has scored over 100 goals in the premier league and that was during 09/10 season. 103 goals..

Lol.. See difference between GD of Barcelona and athletico?? grin Chaiii.. Scottish league 2.0

Okay, you won with the goal difference...... but

In Which league has one team been on top since about the 3rd week of the season?
Which league has the 1st position above the 2nd with like 15 points?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
For those still Online
Mayweather Vs Manny
Who would win??

Your pick please??

m going with The Money Man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooo! After seeing your shock results reason has been defeated, you have jumped to goal difference grin they are also the highest goal scorers in UCL, what does it imply?

Ignorance again! How will a top flight team not have a shirt sponsor? Doesn't it sound ridiculous? undecided I don't want to embarrass you by asking you to mention such a team!
Who is Chelsea's stadium sponsor? does Chelsea even have a stadium? no be borrow una dey borrow? gringrin

What is this guy saying? what do you know about Tottenham that I don't know about Real Sociedad? So you care about the other 16-17 teams in epl and la liga fans don't care?

As I said earlier, epl fans give baffling illogical reasons!

I was still saying the same thing when I said we all know the LaLiga has only 2 teams.. Except for Athletico that did the unthinkable last season.. Still the same Athletico is languishing behind the same two teams without any other team replacing her.. With even more matches, Barca and Madrid are beating Chelsea with points..

I am very sure there are at least 2 teams in the LaLiga right now that dont have shirt sponsors.. e.g Elche.. grin tongue

And About Chelsea's Stadium, it is owned by CPO(Chelsea Pitch Owners) which is incidentally the fans..

I know alot about Spurs.. At least I watch 18 matches/season for the past 4-5 years..

As I said Earlier, Barca and Madrid are Top teams but both are contesting in a league way below their Reputation..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2015
Dhelake:
For those still Online
Mayweather Vs Manny
Who would win??

Your pick please??

m going with The Money Man
Mammy of Course..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2015
Bimffo:

I was still saying the same thing when I said we all know the LaLiga has only 2 teams.. Except for Athletico that did the unthinkable last season.. Still the same Athletico is languishing behind the same two teams without any other team replacing her.. With even more matches, Barca and Madrid are beating Chelsea with points..

I am very sure there are at least 2 teams in the LaLiga right now that dont have shirt sponsors.. e.g Elche.. grin tongue

And About Chelsea's Stadium, it is owned by CPO(Chelsea Pitch Owners) which is incidentally the fans..

I know alot about Spurs.. At least I watch 18 matches/season for the past 4-5 years..

As I said Earlier, Barca and Madrid are Top teams but both are contesting in a league way below their Reputation..

EPL was a one and a half horse race ( Man U and. ........ Chelsea) until Arab money developed Man city!
Atletico Madrid has more points than Arsenal despite playing less games! ?? you found it difficult to comprehend it shey? yea because it's quite pointless!

I thought you had a sound football knowledge, but I was wrong! even durex condom sponsors one club like that jersey! it's not hard to find shirt sponsors!

I know Córdoba, I even watched them in Segunda A! prove me wrong!

No league is perfect! There are always big teams and small teams! Chelsea was among the small teams until just the beginning of this century!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 12:44am On May 03, 2015
homesteady:

Your propensity to display astute fóòlishness at the slightest opportunity is really disturbing, hombre.

This season (as usual)....

Elche 0 - 6 Barcelona

Cordoba 0-8 Barcelona

Deportivo 2- 8 Real Madrid

For the umpteenth time, you daft doofus, these kinda results seem guaranteed every season. To make it worse, Barcelona and Madrid recorded these results away from home, yet you are here talking rubbish.

Oh Ofcourse, "man utd lost 1-6 to mancity blahblahblah" - your predictable and moronic line of defence as usual!

Homesteady..... O gòh!!!

homesteady:

[s]Madrid and barca have lost more matches than Chelsea in their various leagues! So your shocking results reason is very ignorant

Do you know barcelona have not won Real Sociedad in their home for like 5 years now?[/s]

Irrelevant to the discourse, you deluded tom-fòòl ....

homesteady:

This is the most annoying aspect..

All in the name of trying to sound knowledgable, you keep coming here to disgrace yourself by spewing so much jargons to the extent that one begins to question your sanity, yet you have the cojonès to label someone's point as being ignorant.

Oponu ayirada asinwin oloshi omo kekere!

angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2015
The 'Scottish leagues' will be in battle on Tuesday and Wednesday while the 'Competitive league' would be at home biting their nails

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2015
homesteady:

EPL was a one and a half horse race ( Man U and. ........ Chelsea) until Arab money developed Man city!
Atletico Madrid has more points than Arsenal despite playing less games! ?? you found it difficult to comprehend it shey? yea because it's quite pointless!

I thought you had a sound football knowledge, but I was wrong! even durex condom sponsors one club like that jersey! it's not hard to find shirt sponsors!

I know Córdoba, I even watched them in Segunda A! prove me wrong!

No league is perfect! There are always big teams and small teams! Chelsea was among the small teams until just the beginning of this century!

Wrong! ManCity won the league before the Arab took over..

Okay, Maybe I was too pompous.. But during 2012-2013 season, there was 6 teams that dint have Jersey sponsorship in La Liga.. (But make we ditch that part)

If You live in Spain, I would believe you watch Cordoba's matches.. But if you dont, can you tell me the TV broadcasters that show Liga Adelante matches

Yea, we all know no league is perfect except the scottish leagues.. Chelsea were a small team 20 years ago but now gonna be crowned Champions for the 5th time in their history..

Liverpool the 2nd most successive team in England has never carried a Premier league trophy..

But in Spain, we all know the best team and the 2nd best.. Barca and Madrid will always be the top teams there..

In England, we cant confirm the position of most teams Until the last day of the season.. wink

Lets watch Mammy VS MayWeather..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:10am On May 03, 2015
A40:
The 'Scottish leagues' will be in battle on Tuesday and Wednesday while the 'Competitive league' would be at home biting their nails

The real scottish league team will get disqualified within two weeks and will get the same status with the competitive league teams.. There is no medal for Semi-Finalist!!! Deal with it! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2015
Bimffo:

The real scottish league team will get disqualified within two weeks and will get the same status with the competitive league teams.. There is no medal for Semi-Finalist!!! Deal with it! tongue
When Barca fails to disqualify us you can come and disqualify us nau

I don't see how you guys be hating from out of the club. You can't even get in

On Tuesday and Wednesday even Kobe be like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28am On May 03, 2015
Since the Premier league started in 1992, Can we know how many teams have won? and how any titles each
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 3:31am On May 03, 2015
Mehn, these unknowns should wrap up their fight. Sleep want take me. In full coffee mode.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14am On May 03, 2015
Bundesligabest:
Mehn, these unknowns should wrap up their fight. Sleep want take me. In full coffee mode.

You and nateevs sef for enter ring settle your gbege once and for all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:14am On May 03, 2015
Lil wayne is with the may weather's crew..hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Auraking and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.