Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10418936 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
Haba.... Why is Terry still in the starting eleven? Are we lifting the trophy today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

All over your thread, we saw Chelsea fans posting pictures of Messi destroying Bayern. And I began to wonder "what concerns Chelsea fans with barca defeating Bayern"? Then I remembered it was to taunt and discredit Guradiola

Guardiola lost to Madrid last season, it caused a big noise, now he has lost to Barcelona, it's causing a big noise. Can u compare Barca and Madrid to PSG and Atletico whom Mourinho lost to and no one really seems to care?

No you're wrong.

What concerns Chelsea fans and Bayern is raumdeuter and A40.

Dont tell me you don't know how they never let Chelsea fans rest here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:06pm On May 10, 2015
No time.

Captain Terry again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
Good to see RLC in the line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:18pm On May 10, 2015
Ibime:
Good to see RLC in the line up

He doesnt look very good though...The game has just been passing him by
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
Willian na okada grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:20pm On May 10, 2015
Mikel don dey throw up through pass?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

All over your thread, we saw Chelsea fans posting pictures of Messi destroying Bayern. And I began to wonder "what concerns Chelsea fans with barca defeating Bayern"? Then I remembered it was to taunt and discredit Guradiola

Guardiola lost to Madrid last season, it caused a big noise, now he has lost to Barcelona, it's causing a big noise. Can u compare Barca and Madrid to PSG and Atletico whom Mourinho lost to and no one really seems to care?

More like "what concerns Nigerians with Netherland beating Spain"?. You go tell me if na table tennis barca and bayern play last week.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:05pm On May 10, 2015
RLC just about played in his comfort zone. Expected more but that's fine. Bigger things for next season?

Hazard was utter rubbish. Fabs just about slightly better than rubbish. cheesy

But I think JT had a very good game.

Willian? Ever willing. Ever running.

Champions 14/15
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
I've been told that 14 of Cesc's 18 assists this season have been from corners. Can anyone confirm? If that is true I'd be amazed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
Dayo is scarce these days. I hope everything is alright? tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
Emaprince:
Dayo is scarce these days. I hope everything is alright? tongue

Scarce ke...? The okponu will soon show face just wait till Tuesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
I saw RLC play for the first time today and kinda liked d boiz game. I also think he played well today. Meanwhile,is dere any hope for Nathan Ake ? They shud flush out mikel,Oscar n ramirez already. Traore,RLC n Nathan shud replace this guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
Nathan aint ready.

I didn't watch the full game but I read that RLC made 27 passes and none were misplaced.

Obviously when you walk into a new team, you might not have confidence to demand the ball, but at least he's showed his technique is up to scratch. Going forward he needs more games to get comfortable to ask for the ball, and just as important, he needs to improve his fitness.

Playing him with Mikel doesn't help either because when you play with Mikel, you never feel you have a solid base behind you if you lose the ball. You spend more time trying to keep the midfield balanced and can't be too progressive in your play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2015
Mikel is shitttttyyyyy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On May 10, 2015
Mikel was simply useless all tru d match. I swear I no fit wait to see him back. He shud be gone already.
RLC was really impressive and I hope to see more of him.
Asper Nathan I hope he blossoms into the player we once wished and hoped he will turn out to be. The few times I saw him play he was very very gud. I hope he improves and gets better. For me he shud be starting before mikel all day everyday though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
Ibime:
Nathan aint ready.

I didn't watch the full game but I read that RLC made 27 passes and none were misplaced.

Obviously when you walk into a new team, you might not have confidence to demand the ball, but at least he's showed his technique is up to scratch. Going forward he needs more games to get comfortable to ask for the ball, and just as important, he needs to improve his fitness.

Playing him with Mikel doesn't help either because when you play with Mikel, you never feel you have a solid base behind you if you lose the ball. You spend more time trying to keep the midfield balanced and can't be too progressive in your play.

Apart from the passes, his tackles were top notch.

He made series of successful tackles and interceptions; he indeed disturbs Coutinho so much.

The future is bright with him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2015
Mourinho confirms the young boys like Ake, izzy and solanke e.t. c will play against west brom cos they are safe.......... E be like say Bros like these boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
bigkesh:
Mourinho confirms the young boys like Ake, izzy and solanke e.t. c will play against west brom cos they are safe.......... E be like say Bros like these boys

Nice one. . . .he should add Christensen to the mix. He's the next one who's ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolliejay(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Say hello to the champions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:40pm On May 10, 2015
Real Madrid & Man United are keeping tabs on Mikel cool cool cool be patient guys... be patient

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
bolliejay:
Say hello to the champions

WOW!!! If Mourinho can stay for like 20 more years @ Chelsea, he will do a Ferguson on Liverpool by beating their 18 league titles. I remember like play like play Ferguson turned it from 7 to 20 titles before he left.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
SailorXY:
Real Madrid & Man United are keeping tabs on Mikel cool cool cool be patient guys... be patient
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

WOW!!! If Mourinho can stay for like 20 more years @ Chelsea, he will do a Ferguson on Liverpool by beating their 18 league titles. I remember like play like play Ferguson turned it from 7 to 20 titles before he left.

That kind of dominance will never happen again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2015
SailorXY:

shocked Just make your intentions known.. We gonna give you, straight.. You can pay later..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:07am On May 11, 2015
Bimffo:

shocked Just make your intentions known.. We gonna give you, straight.. You can pay later..
na here i read the news sef bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2015
@diggz,I ignored your tantrums because we rarely discuss other teams outside barca in our thread, so now am in the right place to tell you why inferiority complex dey worry most Chelsea fans...
You seem pained...It doesn't change anything though!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:13pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=philfearon post=33637668]@diggz,I ignored your tantrums because we rarely discuss other teams outside barca in our thread, so now am in the right place to tell you why inferiority complex dey worry most Chelsea fans...
You seem pained...It doesn't change anything though![/quote

I am not having any sort of discuss wit u on this thread pu---//nk.! Wetin u dis imbecilic slowpoke dey regard himsef to be? Your response are waiting for you in the right place. For as long as you will not admit your steeeeeeewpidity in name tagging the entire CFC fans,we will continue discussing ur tantrums in ur thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:
@diggz,I ignored your tantrums because we rarely discuss other teams outside barca in our thread, so now am in the right place to tell you why inferiority complex dey worry most Chelsea fans...
You seem pained...It doesn't change anything though!
Trouble dey sleep, you dey wake am up. Why not face the person you are having issues with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2015
Tval:
Trouble dey sleep, you dey wake am up. Why not face the person you are having issues with?
That's exactly who am facing...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2015
@diggz,you can't even quote!
Like I said,its most Chelsea fans(most does not mean all,but at least 80% of your kind)...You lack respect,and when you talk about anything football,u speak from Ur anus!! No atom of sense!
Keep mentioning Chelsea in barca thread at your own peril!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.