Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10425825 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (19105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
Tval:
Inspector Lacer and Inspector Nihilist.. If he was willing to commit a crime to get sent off so he could travel to France, he would not have done it so early in the game.

The suspect was expected to be with his family in Nice, France by 10:30pm. If he had waited till the dying minutes of the game to commit a crime, he woulda been late for the meeting in Nice, France.

The game was going to finish by 8:45pm local time. Cesc would still have to spend 15minutes more in the dressing room with the team. He would have left West Brom's stadium by 9:00pm.

The distance between UK and Nice France is 640.3 miles/1030.5 km. Travelling by air would have you spending 1hr, 32 mins on the plane.

Now if you add an extra 1hr and 32mins to the time Cesc would be leaving West Brom's pitch, he would be landing in Nice, France by 10:32mins, 2mins short of the time billed to see his family.

Leaving the pitch early was a smart way of arriving France early.

Inspector Mudiaga are you really building up defenses for a criminal?

Shouldn't we be sending out our field agents to Nice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mencade6: 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
the bulus

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
rotflmao

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:54am On May 20, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2015
Nihilist:
grin
Chelsea offered Falcao grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2015
Hehehe. That 5h1t made me spill my tea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mencade6: 9:30am On May 20, 2015
nateevs:
Hehehe. That 5h1t made me spill my tea.
hahahaha......i shite on my pants when i saw it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2015
You go know difference between Naija Inspector and UK Inspector lol. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2015
ROTFLMAO gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to Petr Cech.. Turns 33 today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2015
lalaboi:
You go know difference between Naija Inspector and UK Inspector lol. .

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
;Duna no go kill persin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by khanye(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
Rugby FC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
Successful appeal of Cesc's red card.

Suspension reduced to one match.

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/05/fabregas-suspension-reduced.html?short_code=3104m

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
timbros:
Successful appeal of Cesc's red card.

Suspension reduced to one match.

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/05/fabregas-suspension-reduced.html?short_code=3104m

[size=35pt]. YES!!!! [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2015
Thís summer go quiet thanks to Mourinho.

If na another summer, discord will be sown amongst the brothers as they argue which passengers need to be sold to make the team successful again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
Remy plus cash for Di Maria?

Plus what are the odds of signing Muller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:48pm On May 20, 2015
Nihilist:
Remy plus cash for Di Maria?

Plus what are the odds of signing Muller?

Are we actually making d move for Di Maria or u suggesting it ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
Di Maria ke?

What today's papers has got all over them is the rumor linking us with Raheem Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2015
Ibime:
Thís summer go quiet thanks to Mourinho.

If na another summer, discord will be sown amongst the brothers as they argue which passengers need to be sold to make the team successful again.

Hehehe. How times have changed.

Meanwhile, I am thinking we should be in the race for Sterling instead of Griezmann (and I really want Griezman). For me, Vidal, Koke and Sterling, DD might go (bring back Bamford) and my summer is done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37am On May 21, 2015
nateevs:

Meanwhile, I am thinking we should be in the race for Sterling instead of Griezmann (and I really want Griezman). For me, Vidal, Koke and Sterling, DD might go (bring back Bamford) and my summer is done.

Fantasy?

I don't know of a formation that would comfortably accomodate Matic, Fabregas, Vidal, Koke and Sterling.

If you're looking at shunting Koke to the flank what happens to Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:35am On May 21, 2015
Get Bale, a RB and a CB +plus 2-3 players from the Academy and its all good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2015
nateevs:

I don't like signing a ninja for double the price he was sold at last year so my principles don't agree with Griezmann.

I am even happy with your boy Mirallas for £10m as his contract expires soon.

Mirallas, Willian, Hazard and Traore as the four wingers for me!

Traore to also serve as the 3rd striker to allow Bamford get an EPL loan.

Also wouldn't mind Aubameyang as the 2nd striker - he can also play on the wing while waiting for Costa to pop his hamstring or pick up a suspension.

Fabregas and Willian kwatar for no10 position. Oscar out the door.

Matic, Witsel, Jordie Clasie and RLC for the pivot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Fantasy?

I don't know of a formation that would comfortably accomodate Matic, Fabregas, Vidal, Koke and Sterling.

If you're looking at shunting Koke to the flank what happens to Sterling?

Why do you keep asking what happens to this person? This is not Everton where one player bought must play 38 league games.
Why does it have to 'comfortably' contain them all? This is a big club and you need strength and quality most importantly, in depth.
The way I see it, only one of these players will not play at a certain time and that's not asking for too much.

Interestingly Vidal, Koke and Sterling are players with skill, craft and graft who can, and have played in multiple positions. I am not afraid to admit that Fab will most likely suffer the most if such scenario happens. What is very important is that we need to move to the next level - Europe elite where a change to a main player does not necessarily weaken us tactically. This usually involves someone being unhappy about playing time. I am fine with that.

We also need to remember that we were lucky this season past with injuries. If we had a major injury to say one of Matic, Fab, Terry and Hazard, there will be no trophies. Let's not assume it will be the same next season. Plus others will strengthen.

For me, Europe is very important next season. Not particularly winning it but at the very least making sure that whoever puts us out does so on their last drop of blood.

Even with the 'fantasy line up', our reserve could look like Willian, Oscar, Cuardrado, Mikel, Fab, Remy, Drogba. Not very fearsome. Very lightly productive minus Fab.

It doesn't have to happen like this though, we can always use 'The Bus' to get us to venue of the finals. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2015
Ibime:

I don't like signing a ninja for double the price he was sold at last year so my principles don't agree with Griezmann.

Also wouldn't mind Aubameyang as the 2nd striker - he can also play on the wing while waiting for Costa to pop his hamstring or pick up a suspension.

Hehehe. I don't see Cuadrdo on your list. What happens to him?

I think I heard Jose say Traore is not coming back. So that one might be closed.

Meanwhile, don't you think that if Fab gets injured next season, our numbers go fall seriously with Willian in number 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
Ibime:

Just say you wanna carry World Cup.. grin Hire Killer. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
@ nateevs how now. Se we no dey fight again? cheesy grin

re: willian as No. 10. No, our numbers wont fall though I do understand your point. True the boy no get Fab's range of passing but he compensates for that by releasing the ball faster when playing as No. 10....allowing strikers take advantage of "wayward" defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2015
nateevs:

Hehehe. I don't see Cuadrdo on your list. What happens to him?

I think I heard Jose say Traore is not coming back. So that one might be closed.

Meanwhile, don't you think that if Fab gets injured next season, our numbers go fall seriously with Willian in number 10.

What Traore is not coming back? As in they are selling him?

Whilst wasteman like Cuadrado remains in the squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
FBS:
@ nateevs how now. Se we no dey fight again? cheesy grin

re: willian as No. 10. No, our numbers wont fall though I do understand your point. True the boy no get Fab's range of passing but he compensates for that by releasing the ball faster when playing as No. 10....allowing strikers take advantage of "wayward" defenders.

grin grin grin

Bros how now? Fight since when? That matter don die tipe.

I agree that Willian compensates for his lack of numbers in more ways than most of the team. I cannot fault the boy's hustle at all. He works really hard. In fact, I will play him in No 10 over Oscar anytime. If Willian improved his numbers, he will be a steal even at £30m.

We just need another winger that scares the life out of defenders to complete that attack line. That's why me likes Sterling. I certainly can do with a Hazard Willian Sterling forward line.

I know you prefer Bale but will he be available for anything less than £90m? Plus wages?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
Ibime:

What Traore is not coming back? As in they are selling him?

Whilst wasteman like Cuadrado remains in the squad?

No be like selling him.
Like out on loan again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (19105) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), nihilistjnr, popizaino(m), WhoDeyHause, airmark(m), afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.