Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! (4799 Views)

Marvin Records - Arise (believe In Nigeria Theme Song) Official Video / Gulder Ultimate Search(gus) Theme Song / Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by joelwilson(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]WELL PEOPLE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WHO THE MUSIC PRODUCER BEHIND THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA THEME SONG IS!!! lipsrsealed
HIS NAME IS JOEL WILSON,TOP MUSIC ARTISTES KNOW THIS GUY AND HE IS JUST IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN,HE PRODUCED THE THEME SONG FOR DARE ART ALADE HIS FRIEND AND IT WAS A BLOW OUT MAN! IT WAS AWESOME WITH DARE'S VOICE CONTROLLING THE GROOVE ,WELL ITS CALLED ''ORIGINAL NAIJA'', AND I AM SURE YOU OR YOUR FRIEND SAW IT SHOWN LIVE ON SUNDAY THE 25th AT THE EVICTION OF ADEYINKA FROM THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA HOUSE!!!! undecided OH! DID YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THEME SONG?
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by Seun(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2006
Can you post the title and lyrics of the theme song, please?
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by larger20(m): 3:04am On Mar 28, 2006
joelwilson:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]WELL PEOPLE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WHO THE MUSIC PRODUCER BEHIND THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA THEME SONG IS!!! lipsrsealed
HIS NAME IS JOEL WILSON,TOP MUSIC ARTISTES KNOW THIS GUY AND HE IS JUST IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN,HE PRODUCED THE THEME SONG FOR DARE ART ALADE HIS FRIEND AND IT WAS A BLOW OUT MAN! IT WAS AWESOME WITH DARE'S VOICE CONTROLLING THE GROOVE ,WELL ITS CALLED ''ORIGINAL NAIJA'', AND I AM SURE YOU OR YOUR FRIEND SAW IT SHOWN LIVE ON SUNDAY THE 25th AT THE EVICTION OF ADEYINKA FROM THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA HOUSE!!!! undecided OH! DID YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THEME SONG?
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Is that u??
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by joelwilson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2006
hey seun man! how u dey? well the lyrics i cant remember all through,but the chorus is
i will live
iwill not die
i be nigerian,i no go fit lie
survival is the name of the game
so please leave me im saying and etc

so wait for dare\s album lunch in april so u can get your copy,i mean buy your copy and not pirate your copy, ahahahahah grin PEACE MAN, i cant post the song itself,that will be illegal to do
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by joelwilson(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2006
incase u guys are wondering who i am,then these are some pics of mine and a couple of artistes i have worked with or done something with, i have played with sammie okposo for 4 and a half years building with him his music career as his keyboard player,i have played with donnie mcClurkin twice and also kirk franklin twice as well as lionel petersen twice,infact i played with him recently on the 24th at a seminar when he came to nigeria via my church house on the rock and also on sunday 25th at my church,so may be u begin to know who i am abi? no wahala!!! i am an original naija man!!!!

Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by joelwilson(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
and this right here is me,u can even call if u want on 08023419455.

Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by Badman888(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2006
The team song dosent have much life in it, its as if Dare was forced ti sing
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by Seun(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2006
Yeepa! cheesy
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by invisible: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
BADMANN!!!, Na wah oh! You just dey there dey criticize blindly and you talk like say you know something!! Ur ears have distuned and ucall that one forced to sing it? That is a real Nigerian groove undiluted, ! pls people should learn to appreciate talents n creativity not act like dummies, Nigeria go better!!
Well u dont know me so BADMANN!! remain badd and dont be caught been you!!!, A fake nigerian thats what u are!!!!
Re: The Big Brother Nigeria Theme Song! by Badman888(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2006
wats the meaning of that because i dont like that particular song dosent mean i dont like other nigeran songs. ooo so before i am a real nigerian i must like that song na wa 4 u "invisible"

(1) (Reply)

Oleku - Warri Remix! By Yung6ix / Download New Joint: Skales “mukulu” And “keresimesi” / Who Wanna Battle Hybrid-x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.