Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? (797 Views)

Approved Cyber Cafes By Jamb For Exam Registration / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? by benz33(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
Please i need insight on how to collect the N10,000 naira down payment which Jamb ask Cyber Cafe owners to Pay during the Online Jamb registration exercise. Jamb Promised to pay back after the exam and till now i have not receive my Money. Pls help
Re: How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
and u believed them? Didn't you make during that harvest time? Or were you registering for N200? Haha--Jamb give you N10K back.Opari
Re: How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? by engrj(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
benz33: Please i need insight on how to collect the N10,000 naira down payment which Jamb ask Cyber Cafe owners to Pay during the Online Jamb registration exercise. Jamb Promised to pay back after the exam and till now i have not receive my Money. Pls help

Please u are getting it wrong. registration is still going on like changing of institution, direct entry and may be any exam again. so just hold on it was an agreement between u and jamb officials, and if they don't pay it back then i think Cyber Cafe owner's {u and i} have the 100% right to sue them to court. so hold on u will get ur money back
Re: How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe? by benz33(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
egnr J, Thank u so much. I am very grateful i did not even make a dime from the registration because i was faced with serious challenges with the Thumb Print Machine i bought and their websites too, so i had to direct students to other places because i dont want to jeopardize their chances of registration but how Long do u think i need to hold on my brother?. I want a re-fund so that i can go on with my business because that was their promise based on the agreement we reached.Thank You

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Going To Do Be4 I Get Admision To Study Standard Piloting In NCAT? / Funai Approve Institutional Fees, Resumption / Tutorial Classes Needed For SSCE Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.