Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,930 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? (14803 Views)

Poll: Which is more expensive?please tick

Car: 26% (52 votes)
Girlfriend: 54% (106 votes)
All of above: 16% (33 votes)
Non of above: 2% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
As a career man, recently employed with ok salaries, i've got good taste for ladies as i do love cars , i've got this gul that turns me alive but then i've also realise my need to own my car, i love mercedes C class and i've got to save for her. But then my girl some how she's not supportive and suddenly i've realise too that she cost me also and now am confuse over then both and want to knw who is more important and which is more expensive to keep. Do you think i can have them both at the same time? They act like rivals to me.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by moremi2008(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
It all depends on the type of girlfriend you have and the type of car you drive. Women are generally termites; they always want to chop from labor they haven't contributed to. My rule of thumb is this, never spend more on a girl than you are ready to dash a beggar on the street! Dump her immediately she asks for a BB and Brazilian hair because her next move is to take you "shopping" at Chanel or Louis Vuitton. Before you know it, you don turn full-time maga!

14 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2012
@ moremi2008 thanks for ur much comment it is actually a light to my world.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2012

30 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by taryour(f): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" kiss

And BTW who are these 2 that liked Moremi's post undecided iru kan kan oun

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high kiss

madam cc God bless u n ur family for dis post.
@moremi,dont foger u will get married n av female kids oo and if a man treats dem as u treat women,dont complain.
@op why on earth would u compare a woman with a car.

3 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2012
@taryour and @ cc,if ladiies were ur wishes or what u imagined and posted(that u've neva step into ur Man's place but have ask him to get u junks at mr biggs)if so no one will have tut dat u girls are to be extortive but as soul mates to men.maybe u've imagined into ur mother's life, long after she gave birth to u,and u'll neva knw what have happened b4 then. @ moremi should be very correct abt everythin he have said, u guys aint fear. Moreover i think you have to be convincing and not sentimental abusive.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2012
@tariyour
What is special about d post that u had to quote a million times over? SMH at these followers.
I hope CC knws that very few guys are that dependent on women. Imagine waiting for a woman to wash ur boxers, clean ur home or ur environment. Who does that? A lot of men are neat freak. Personally, when i was a young student babes used to come to ma crib and find nothing to do. Everywhere was as squeaky clean as they come. Most of my friends too are like that.
Women tend to overrate themselves. Any man depending on a woman is stupid. Get a housemaid instead and pay the wages.
Women have to stop feeling that men owe them because they sweep the room they slept in with a man or they washed the bedspread they slept on with a man.

13 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2012
Uten9z: @taryour or cc if ladiies were ur wishes or of that u imagined and posted(cus u've just said u're self dat u've neva step into ur Man's place but have ask him to get u junks :-() then i or any1 will not think u guys as extorts but soul mates. Were u've imagined into is u're mother's life long after she gave birth to u,and u'll neva now what happen b4 then. @ moremi should is ryt abt everythin and u guys aint fear. You have to be convincing and not sentimental abt this.

What is this dummy writing? U nor go school? I can't comprehend what u wrote.

4 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by moremi2008(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" kiss

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high kiss

The day I find a woman like you have described above, I will marry her on the spot. Aunty CC, you never jam correct Lagos girl. You have not even hit the something more than once and she's already hinting that her Blackberry is "acting-up". The good Lord help you if you fall into the claws of a true Lagos big girl, the type that carries $2,000 handbags! Your own don finish be dat cuz she's gonna want a new handbag every month (plus matching $800 shoes), plus a couple of trips a year to come see you in America plus vacation to Dubai or Paris! Awon onigbese buruku! I used to fall for those tricks when I was younger and kitty was shacking me; but not anymore. These days, the most I'll do is pay for dinner or whatever and buy her a gift on her birthday and for Xmas (nothing too expensive). A woman that loves you will stay with you even if you're not spending big bucks on her.

However, most women are greedy gluttons; they will chop your money until their bele bursts from over-chopping. All they ever give in return is sex and occasional mediocre cooking. I have a friend here in the U.S. whose girlfriend was using his money to build a house for her parents in their hometown!!! They weren't even married or engaged yet! Chai! Thank God for the girl's friend who mistakenly jabo'ed, he would never have found out because the girl is a champion liar and extortionist.

5 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by rhymz(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

pure Hokus Pokus!
What has sweeping the house, cooking and fuxkin got to do with anything. Women like you make us see women as leeches and extortionists. If you call yourself my girlfriend then act like one, if you come to my house and choose to cook or do whatever don't do it because you think it will make help you win your way to my pocket biko. Nobody forced anyone to do these things. And I can't stand a woman that is always in the habit of askin for everythin from a man, there should be more importance attachec to a woman than these nonsense clean my house talk or fuxck her in the house yarns abeg
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2012
To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .

10 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2012
Gaggi:

embarassed
Gaggi:

so morosely, no bi me do u, find the one weh do u and if u really cant comprehend this as a lesser reasoning person like you,do find it's modified copy

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Uten9z: embarassed so morosely, no bi me do u, find the one weh do u and if u really cant comprehend this as a lesser reasoning person like you,do find it's modified copy

I can't figure out what dis daft guy is writing. How did u get a car or a job or even a girlfriend? U should spend time worrying about educating yourself instead of day dreaming about a car or a career and a girlfriend.. olodo.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Abali1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
@CC, If the ladies most Naija guys meet in Nigeria are like what you describe, I doubt if so many guys will be complaining about girls being leeches. Most gals out there only contribute se.x to a relationship.
I have followed your comments on NL faithfully, and I can say your type is what a reasonable guy will be looking for. But it's hard these days to get a gal that contributes more than se.x to a r.ship these days.

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Johndoe100(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
For those who are married girls come cheap. Most may have dreams of cash etc, but they know they have to earn it. Now the trick is to increase the size of the "earn it " part and get out before the pay for it part. Over the years, you get quite skilled at this. I am particularly partial to divorced women, seperated or single mothers. They are so warm and welcoming especially when they hear the words "I want you to be part of my family". They spend money on me to "show love". So overall my car costs me more than girlfriends, but that word girlfriend is really a juvenile phrase, lovers would be more appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by emmatok(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
Uten9z: As a career man, recently employed with ok salaries, i've got good taste for ladies as i do love cars , i've got this gul that turns me alive but then i've also realise my need to own my car, i love mercedes C class and i've got to save for her. But then my girl some how she's not supportive and suddenly i've realise too that she cost me also and now am confuse over then both and want to knw who is more important and which is more expensive to keep. Do you think i can have them both at the same time? The act like rivals to me . . . .

You are never under any obligation to spend on your GF, she is not your wife or family.

But that is very important, you it to be up and running or else you will not find it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by rhymz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover: Yes but this is what I dont understand about you guys. You say the girls are leeches and are only after your money . . . .so why do you carry on spending on them? Why dont you just walk away. When you stop spending, they will stop asking.

I can hand on heart say that the most I "took" from a boyfriend was a meal or a drink. Maybe I am just soooooooo old school lipsrsealed

My parents were not mega rich but they always made sure that I had enough. I rememeber coming home from boarding house and my mum tipping out my suitcase at the front door and going through every single item in that suitcase before she let me into the house. God help me if I as much brought someones elses scarf home.

Kai!!! but see what I am missing o!!!! grin Even now as a married woman, I find it very difficult to give me husband a list of things I want. It always "what do you want for your birthday?" and I say "anything" sad
hmmmmm.....u are telling us here that you were this good a single lady, huh? Clap for youself.....nwanyi oma.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Lollysbride: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
For those who are married girls come cheap. Most may have dreams of cash etc, but they know they have to earn it. Now the trick is to increase the size of the "earn it " part and get out before the pay for it part. Over the years, you get quite skilled at this.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
A car depreciates in value the moment you drive it outta the forecourt whereas a G/F is potentially going to give you unquantifiable benefits in the long run.
I'd close my eyes and look at long term benefits over a car that can get stolen any minute after the initial purchase.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Smooth278(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
guy better be wise and save and get urself a cool ride!!! if ur not on 4wheels this babe wud leave u ASAP!!! woman matter no be wetin man go die put, set up urself first and then see the kinda gals that come knocking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Gaggi:

I can't figure out what dis daft guy is writing. How did u get a car or a job or even a girlfriend? U should spend time worrying about educating yourself instead of day dreaming about a car or a career and a girlfriend.. olodo.
. I tell u, beta find the person weh do u! am a happy man, i dont have ur time and believe me u cant beat me in any form of test. So keep ur lousy advice to ur urself, i've post to read from realiable ppl.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Aries24(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ chaircover God bless 4 ur comment,I rest my case
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin

@ Gaggi and Uten9z

@ OP, stop comparing and do your duty angry angry

No be you start am? tongue tongue
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by moonraker(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okija_juju: To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .

moremi2008:

The day I find a woman like you have described above, I will marry her on the spot. Aunty CC, you never jam correct Lagos girl. You have not even hit the something more than once and she's already hinting that her Blackberry is "acting-up". The good Lord help you if you fall into the claws of a true Lagos big girl, the type that carries $2,000 handbags! Your own don finish be dat cuz she's gonna want a new handbag every month (plus matching $800 shoes), plus a couple of trips a year to come see you in America plus vacation to Dubai or Paris! Awon onigbese buruku! I used to fall for those tricks when I was younger and kitty was shacking me; but not anymore. These days, the most I'll do is pay for dinner or whatever and buy her a gift on her birthday and for Xmas (nothing too expensive). A woman that loves you will stay with you even if you're not spending big bucks on her.

However, most women are greedy gluttons; they will chop your money until their bele bursts from over-chopping. All they ever give in return is sex and occasional mediocre cooking. I have a friend here in the U.S. whose girlfriend was using his money to build a house for her parents in their hometown!!! They weren't even married or engaged yet! Chai! Thank God for the girl's friend who mistakenly jabo'ed, he would never have found out because the girl is a champion liar and extortionist.

hahahahahaha falls fronm orange tree!!! you have got to love posts on NL.. comedy gold!!!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by freakcin: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

LWKMD. Guys should wise up! Unfortunately most guys will keep falling mugu (4get their bragging on here) till they attain the age of mid 20's. By then, dem eye go don see whin from these special breed of gbogbo bigz girls. Of-course there exist some (very few) who are worth being pampered.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by glimpse(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
u beta reduce ha expenses, save up n buy dat car, abi wen u buy d car she no go enta d car ni? If she loves u,shld undastand dat u nid dis 1.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

For the love of me, I can imagine staying with a girl who brings nothing else to the table except that above! angry
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Skii(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
taryour:

@op why on earth would u compare a woman with a car.

Why on Earth would I not compare women with cars?! Of course they share every similarity!!

Which man in the house here doesn't know that Mercedes Benz 190, BMW 3-series and all those German cars consume fuel alot? But what still makes us go for them? THE PRESTIGE and the SOUND of THE ENGINE,,,,VROOMMM

So it is with girls, we see them, we know and think to ourselves ",,,,kai, this one go cost o,,," but in the end we still go for them, cos we want to "enjoy" the riiidddeee,,,,!!!

Instead of them (that can't afford it) to go for the Toyotas, Nissans, Mitsubishis that is the coat according to their size, that doesn't require much maintenance, good fuel economy,,,ehn,,,,the type of girl, sorry excuse me, Japanese car, that you can switch on the AC inside hold up

Try that one with German car na?

You go hia wehn!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.