Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? (12623 Views)

Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. / Help : In The Canada Permanent Resident,hw Can Sum1 Go About Province Nominee Form? / How Can I Study And Work In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by faithedu(m): 1:27am On May 28, 2012
Please A̶̲̥̅♏ currently processing universite Nantes....and i need information ☺ŋ
†̥ apply for Student Visa....i want †̥ knw the requirement and the best time †̥ apply after getin ♏Ɣ admission letter
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by dem76: 12:28pm On May 28, 2012
faithedu: Please A̶̲̥̅♏ currently processing universite Nantes....and i need information ☺ŋ
†̥ apply for Student Visa....i want †̥ knw the requirement and the best time †̥ apply after getin ♏Ɣ admission letter

Document for Student Visa is very simple but which program do you apply for in Nantes
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by faithedu(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2012
I applied for one year french programm dat will commence aug/sept
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by buzritchy: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2012
@dem76: i have read all the post and various comment on studying in france and am realy interested....which school can i apply to and plz explain d process and how i can go abt it
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by Briony84(f): 2:54am On Oct 11, 2012
Pls am confused cos I read through this thread and saw where someone said dat tuition is about five hundred euros annually....pls I speak French fluently and would like to know how true this is....
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by kalimera101: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Mr brown. you are very much on track.
Mr Dem77. you too.
your comments and contribution are wonderful. thanx
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by dem76: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Long time on this post....ppl compromised my account
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by dem76: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
bezimo:
@Ademola Kasali, I have sent you a message on facebook.I plan to study in france, Nantes for a masters programme.How do you advice i prepare myself.

How far everyone on this post....long time....they compromised my NL account so i was unable to follow the post.....congratulation to all my friends here that make to France in 2013 and 2014.
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by huhmuhyehmi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Guyz pls I just want to b clear of something undecided

Incase of french public universities which their medium of instruction is french, will d exam questions also be in french as well And the answers to b given by d student?

Pls I need someone to clear me on this so as to knw if is worth trying cos I no nothing abt french language except bonjuor
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by WhyNa: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijanelly:
@dem76 I've added you on facebook, my email is nelly2brad@gmail.com

@brown so you mean a student shouldn't do odd jobs to support himself? Or you think its everyone that wants to depend on their parents forever? Sorry to say dem76 sounds more realistic than you. Like you said you were born in Paris, we are immigrants we can't be the same. And you said even french people can't get jobs, that's because they aren't willing to do some jobs we Africans can do.

Please check your mail, that's if it's still functional. Thanks
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by Cestmoicarisse: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Bonjour!

FRENCH EDUCATION FAIR 2016

The French Embassy in Nigeria in collaboration with Campus France and Tripplelink Global Solutions Limited invites you to the French Education Fair 2016.

The 2016 event will be taking place in the following locations:

ABUJA
|| 23rd February 2016 ||
|| Banquet Hall, Sheraton Hotel and Towers ||
|| 10am-4pm ||

LAGOS
|| 25th February 2016 ||
|| Grand Ball Room, Eko Hotels and Convention Centre ||
|| 10am-4pm ||

Some of the best French business and engineering schools as well as university representatives will showcase their school and their academic programmes:
§ INSEAD
§ IESEG School Of Management
§ HEC Paris
§ Le Cordon Bleu
§ EDHEC Business School
§ CAREL
§ Le cnam
§ Centrale Nantes
§ N + I Engineering Institutes
§ SKEMA Business School
§ Audencia Business School
§ Universite de Lorraine

Members of the French cultural network in Nigeria will be present:
§ Institut Français
§ Campus France
§ Lycée Français
§ IFRA

And delegates from French companies will also be represented
§ Air France
§ Bolloré
§ Bouygues
§ Lafarge.

This fair constitutes a unique opportunity for Nigerian students to discover French higher education institutions:
+ Directly seek information about the study opportunities in France
+ Learn how to apply to French higher education institutions and to the scholarships programmes
+ Meet representatives of French higher education institutions
+ Get their credentials assessed and possibilities of admission on the spot
+ Share thoughts and experiences with Nigerians who studied in France
+ Meet with French Companies in Nigeria
+ Meet representatives from the French Embassy for visa enquiries

This Fair is also an opportunity for French and Nigerian Universities to meet and define new and innovative partnerships!

The Fair is opened to all and free of charge for visitors, so don’t hesitate to join us!

Follow updates on Twitter @FrenchEduFairNg and @CampusFranceNg

See more at: http://frencheducationfair.com/

We hope to see you there!

1 Share

Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by majorgr: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please I need to know any university in France that offers Forensic entomology as a Master course and PhD level. Either in Paris or in any of their university in France. Also, any other university that offers Entomology. I will be grateful if anybody can help me out with such knowledge and also tuition fees and procedures to getting it if they do have. Thanks alot.
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by RENOWNED2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
which school do you people recommend in paris.....Thanks......I want to study civil engineering.
Re: Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? by hifeee: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
dem76:
mrbrownjay...Kindly tell us who u be...do not give naija people wrong...Have us study in France? where do u live in Paris...I worked in Paris for several month b4 i left to UK, There is no part of Paris that is new to me...My Job then has to do with with distriution of Magazine to people in their home outside Paris...It is not easy been a study and live their..I know whatam saying...stop given wrong info here pls...So that you wouldnt them in Trouble....ReR can not take any student directly to their University and if you think so Tell us the University Name and show the travel journey within Paris...I live in RCCG Headquater in Paris Very close to Drancy train stop

actually rer b from massy palasieau train station (91300) stops in front of my school; AIM PARIS near the CIUP. It's actually a 17 mins ride. sometimes 14, check the rer B route schedule

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staff At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada Are Incompetent / NRC to test run Lagos-Abeokuta rail line early February / Describe Your First Trip By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.