Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship (1681 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by buchi4action(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2012
My new girlfriend insisted that i must meet her people (her dad, mum, siblings) before starting a relationship with me. Please advice me on what to do.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Excelboi(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2012
She wan sign you down with scope, so if you betray her in your future relationship, thunder go fire your head! If you are not confortable with that, leave her. Many girls they around to be worrying over an insecured gal...
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by slimyem: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2012
the girl wan maga you!
Guy,no fall o...
If you meet her parents now,you dey OYO!
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Romeo3(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action: My new girlfriend insisted that i must meet her people (her dad, mum, siblings) before starting a relationship with me. Pleasd advice me on what to do.
Well, meeting her family would help keep you in check if you decide to misbehave. Some parents want to know their children's friends and they must have instilled in her the importance of such. You have 2 choices: Meet her people and start the relationship, or not. Well, if you really like her to that extent, that's a small thing to do for her, after all, you'll still meet them someday if the relationship heads in a positive direction.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by ATMC(f): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2012
Going to meet her folks b4 starting d rship is not in itself wrong but d outcome may not be so wonderful. I think u shld find out y she wants u to, if insecurity is her reason, i suggest u leave her to sort herself out or better still tell her dt she shld give u benefit of trust nd also give her instances of pple dt started seeing each other nd wit time went to meet d family, her parents inclusive...but if she has a reason other than insecurity, see how it goes with u.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by buchi4action(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2012
Romeo.:
Well, meeting her family would help keep you in check if you decide to misbehave. Some parents want to know their children's friends and they must have instilled in her the importance of such. You have 2 choices: Meet her people and start the relationship, or not. Well, if you really like her to that extent, that's a small thing to do for her, after all, you'll still meet them someday if the relationship heads in a positive direction.

what do you expect me to tell her people?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by ATMC(f): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:

ah! What did u tell d girl:-P its d same tori nah
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Romeo3(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:

They are not expecting you to say anything. It's not as if you are going to ask her hand in marriage now, are you? Just be yourself, be confident, dress responsibly, talk respectively if spoken to. Get a little background info about her dad or her mom or anyone you are likely to meet. Be on their lighter side. Try making them laugh. Show concern about what they are doing at the moment you got there, offer to help. Be ready to fold your sleeves and help if you are obliged. Ask about their health, work, etc. Use whatever you see around them to strike up a conversation. If asked questions, don't be in a rush to answer. Think for 3 seconds, look whoever it is that asked you the question in the eye, and give your reply. Don't talk too much. Parent's like to be told that they raised a good child, so compliment their daughter in font of them. Tell them they are wonderful parents to a wonderful daughter. First impression matters. If the parents are keen on meeting their daughter's friends, they would be keen to scrutinize you. You don't have to be scared about anything. Just maintain a smile on your face, and if she has younger ones, make sure you get them gifts. . .

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2012
My dear OP, Two things

If she is Nigerian : Don't meet her parents oh! Incase something happens to d relationship, you will have rest of mind.

IF non-Nigerian: Have no fear, just go there, balance for the chair dia and take better wine on una behalf...Nothing dey happen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just remember, If she is Nigeria.......exception is that You already know you will marry her then you can go visit the parents.

I repeat....If you no go marry the babe, no nia dia o!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Booty4me: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2012
Op buchi4action. bro ur handle says it all. Hit and run guy hun?
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by dabrake(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2012
Romeo.:
lol @ username
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by buchi4action(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Vikin: My dear OP, Two things

If she is Nigerian : Don't meet her parents oh! Incase something happens to d relationship, you will have rest of mind.

IF non-Nigerian: Have no fear, just go there, balance for the chair dia and take better wine on una behalf...Nothing dey happen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just remember, If she is Nigeria.......exception is that You already know you will marry her then you can go visit the parents.

she is a Nigerian girl, more-over i don't intend to marry her latter. I just want to have fun with her and nothing more. she said that she never had any feelings for a man before except me and she was still virgin, that she was keeping her virginity for her future husband...
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Romeo3(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:

she is a Nigerian girl, more-over i don't intend to marry her latter. I just want to have fun with her and nothing more. she said that she never had any feelings for a man before except me and she was still virgin, that she was keeping her virginity for her future husband...
I guess your intentions are not pure afterall. . . Don't bother then. There is no need meeting the parents of a girl you want to have "fun" with.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by KateSpade(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:

You should let her know your intentions. My current bf met my family before he and I were in a relationship, He is the one who pushed to meet them. We were just friends at that time but I know I didn't have any intentions for a relationship then. If anything, both our intentions were unpure then.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
Since u dont want to marry her,then send me her cantact addres.i'm searching for a virgin to marry

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by TroyJay(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Since u dont want to marry her,then send me her cantact addres.i'm searching for a virgin to marry
Do they come with a warranty?
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by buchi4action(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ kenneth undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action: My new girlfriend insisted that i must meet her people (her dad, mum, siblings) before starting a relationship with me. Pleasd advice me on what to do.
op if u wise then make u pick race.dis babe so wan trap u grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
Vikin: My dear OP, Two things

true word! grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by omega25red(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
poster

it's no big deal! meeting her folks should show you that she is not a wayward woman (well kinda) If anything she is proud of you enough to show you to her family. You should be more worried if you met a girl you liked and she hides her friends and family from you.

if you do meet them just be yourself. You will probably be asked where you are from your family background and what you do. Just answer and chill out. Make sure the day you go to meet them, you and the girl have plans out of their house that way after meeting them you can say "well we should leave because we dont want to miss the movie" that way you are in and out quick.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by buchi4action(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
lefulefu:
op if u wise then make u pick race.dis babe so wan trap u grin
if i pick race now, she may think that i don't love her
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Konnektions146(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:
i will send the contact no to you after i finish bleeping her...(first come first serve.) i've spend a lot on her (buy her phone,cloth etc) I NEED TO BE COMPESATED.
try and find a mature lady and get married, yu sound like a woman wrapper and naive guy.
what kinda compensation can u ever get
so dere is no feelings? u werre just spending cos of bleeping.

people should learn to do things without expectin a payback or reward, even in a sexuaal relationship, if u spend on a lady, just take it to be dat its one of dose need to be done and not havin in mind u will bleepp.

for God's sakes, how much bleep can pay back, meanwhile, dont forget u will still do a lot of lies just to convince de young ladies of yur nasty intentions.

good luck
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:
if i pick race now, she may realise that i don't love her. I WAN CHOP HER.
ok ooooo grin...nah u know ooooooo
make u no start to dey cry wen dem come chop ur head ooooo grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by pendo89(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:
i will send the contact no to you after i finish bleeping her...(first come first serve.) i've spend a lot on her (buy her phone,cloth etc) I NEED TO BE COMPESATED.

TYPICAL MENTALITY[b].AND YET YOU ARE THE SAME PEOPLE OPENING THREADS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER COMPLAINING THAT YOUR GIRLS LOVE MONEY AND BB.[/b]
I stopped blaming the girls long ago because of this kind of mentality displayed by the majority.
You meet a nice girl,you buy her love then cry baby. What a pathetic mentality.
You are a free man so do what pleases you.But I keep saying that, if you perfect the habit of breaking innocent lady's hearts you are only cursing ur self.
The day to settle will come,you will search for a descent girl with tears in ur eyes.Or if you find one that you plan to marry,she will break ur heart in way that will make you curse all nigerian girls,like we see on forum everyday.

There are many girls not interested in real relatioships.Why not date them? Or approach this ur girl and tell her that you bought her love.She can return the phone u know.

Its your life anyway.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by TroyJay(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
buchi4action:
This is so immature. How old did you say you were?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Sweetlemon(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
this op is so wicked! why would you want to 4uck and dump a VIRGIN?? why not go have fun with a girl who wouldn't care less, a girl who is also looking for fun?? bad guy! Tufia!
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Funny funny thread. @OP, no let the girl catch u for per second billing o. U knw say u be connyman & d girl don catch ur scope. So u nid to re-scope the girl get it.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by anonymus11: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
TroyJay:
This is so immature. How old did you say you were?

u dis undeveloped d1ckhead......... so you haven't learned your lessons............... what do u gain from multiple ids. is your generation curse still ongoing. i will be back for you.killz grow the fck up common.
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by teefash01(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2012
Go and meet them unless you have hidden agenda , they won't kill you , they will talk and you respond with sense. And if does not work out, they won't kee you. Save travels
Re: My New Girlfriend Persist I Must Meet Her People Before Starting A Relationship by Scash(f): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2012
I don't know why u re askin a question u knw the ansa too. U don't love ha, u want to chop n clean mouth... So wat do u want to go n do in ha parents house? Meeting ur spouses' parent in Nigeria means u're for real and u av good intentions... But obvioulsy u're an asswipe n ur intentions r straight from hell, so dnt bother.
I hope the girl finds out wu u are before its too late for ha sha. Anuofia

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs Advice Plsssss Urgently / Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? / I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.