Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion (2478 Views)

Proof That Christianity Is A Lie / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by God2man(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2012
It is an undisputable fact that Africa as a continent is the most widely mentioned continent in the whole of the Bible. For instance, the word Egypt occurs 611 times in the Bible, Ethiopia occurs 20 times in the Bible. Cyrene a city in Lybia occurs 4 times.
Matthew 2:15; And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, out of Egypt have i called my son.
Our Lord Jesus christ was born in Asia, walked the soil of Africa.
A black man appeared to assist Jesus to carry the cross after he had been beaten up, let's see, Matthew 27:32-33 " And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: they compelled to bear his cross. And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull"
Now, we have established Egypt and Cyrene, let us proceed to Ethiopia, Ethiopian means " aithops", that is "dark skinned" or a member of any of various supposedly dark skinned people regarded by the ancients as coming from a country lying south of Egypt.
According to wikipedia, Ethiopia has close historical ties with all three of world's major Abrahamic religions. It was one of the first areas of the world to have officially adopted christianity as the state religion, in the 4th century. The kingdom Aksum was one of the first nations to officially accept christianity when St. Frumentus of Tyre, called Fremnatos or Abba selema (" Father of Peace"wink in Ethiopia, converted King Ezana during the 4th century AD. Many believed that the Gospel had entered Ethiopia earlier, with the royal official described as being Baptized by Philip the Evangelist in Chapter 8 of the Acts of the Apostles ( Act 8: 26-39).
Let us read together, Acts 8:26-38" And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. Then the spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet esaias, and said, Understandeth, thou what thou readest? And he said, How can i, except some man should guide me? And he desired philip that he would come up and sit with him. The place of the scripture which he read was this, he was led as a sheep to the slaughter: and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: in his humiliation his jugdement was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, i pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? Of himself, or of some other man? Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, see, here is water, what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, if thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest, and he answered and said, i believe that Jesus Christ is the son Of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both philip and the eunuch: and he baptized him."
The truth is that the white missionaries are not the first representatives of christianity on our continent,the history of christianity in Africa began in the 1st century when Mark the Evangelist started the orthodox church of Alexandra in about 43 AD, the presence of christianity in Africa began in the Middle of 1st century in Egypt, and by the end of the 2nd century in the region around carthage. Important Africans who influenced the early development of christianity includes, tertullian, clement of Alexandria, Cyprain. It may not be true that Mark was of African descent but it is true that God sent him to Africa, infact, Mark died as a martyr in Africa in the summer of the year 68 AD.
Another evidence we can gather to debunk this false belief that christianity is a white man's cuture is that when it was time for Paul to be sent on missionary Journey, black men laid hands on him. People may dispute this, but let's see Acts 13:1-5, There were praying and the Holyghost said, seperate unto me Paul and Barnabas for the work which i have called them, the prophecy could not have come from Paul or Barnabas. The remaining people in the gathering were Niger and lucius of Cyrene, and others, these two were black men. They laid hands on Paul and Barnabas.
It is only those people that are not conversant with the History of christianity that will claim that christianity is a white man's religion, the truth is that christianity is not a foreign culture but A NEW NATURE. God bless you. God2man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by logicboy: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
God2man: It is an undisputable fact that Africa as a continent is the most widely mentioned continent in the whole of the Bible. For instance, the word Egypt occurs 611 times in the Bible, Ethiopia occurs 20 times in the Bible. Cyrene a city in Lybia occurs 4 times.
Matthew 2:15; And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, out of Egypt have i called my son.
A black man appeared to assist Jesus to carry the cross after he had been beaten up, let's see, Matthew 27:32-33 " And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: they compelled to bear his cross. And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull"
Now, we have established Egypt and Cyrene, let us proceed to Ethiopia, Ethiopian means " aithops", that is "dark skinned" or a member of any of various supposedly dark skinned people regarded by the ancients as coming from a country lying south of Egypt.
According to wikipedia, Ethiopia has close historical ties with all three of world's major Abrahamic religions. It was one of the first areas of the world to have officially adopted christianity as the state religion, in the 4th century. The kingdom Aksum was one of the first nations to officially accept christianity when St. Frumentus of Tyre, called Fremnatos or Abba selema (" Father of Peace"wink in Ethiopia, converted King Ezana during the 4th century AD. Many believed that the Gospel had entered Ethiopia earlier, with the royal official described as being Baptized by Philip the Evangelist in Chapter 8 of the Acts of the Apostles ( Act 8: 26-39).
Let us read together, Acts 8:26-38" And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. Then the spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet esaias, and said, Understandeth, thou what thou readest? And he said, How can i, except some man should guide me? And he desired philip that he would come up and sit with him. The place of the scripture which he read was this, he was led as a sheep to the slaughter: and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: in his humiliation his jugdement was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, i pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? Of himself, or of some other man? Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, see, here is water, what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, if thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest, and he answered and said, i believe that Jesus Christ is the son Of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both philip and the eunuch: and he baptized him."
The truth is that the white missionaries are not the first representatives of christianity on our continent,the history of christianity in Africa began in the 1st century when Mark the Evangelist started the orthodox church of Alexandra in about 43 AD, the presence of christianity in Africa began in the Middle of 1st century in Egypt, and by the end of the 2nd century in the region around carthage. Important Africans who influenced the early development of christianity includes, tertullian, clement of Alexandria, Cyprain. It may not be true that Mark was of African descent but it is true that God sent him to Africa, infact, Mark died as a martyr in Africa in the summer of the year 68 AD.
Another evidence we can gather to debunk this false belief that christianity is a white man's cuture is that when it was time for Paul to be sent on missionary Journey, black men laid hands on him. People may dispute this, but let's see Acts 13:1-5, There were praying and the Holyghost said, seperate unto me Paul and Barnabas for the work which i have called them, the prophecy could not have come from Paul or Barnabas. The remaining people in the gathering were Niger and lucius of Cyrene, and others, these two were black men. They laid hands on Paul and Barnabas.
It is only those people that are not conversant with the History of christianity that will claim that christianity is a white man's religion, the truth is that christianity is not a foreign culture but A NEW NATURE. God bless you. God2man.

Christianity is a white/arab man's religion. I say Arabs because Jews of Jesus time could have looked Arab.

Have you noticed that God, from Abraham to Jesus only talked to Isrealites or people in the middle east/North Africa? The bible and christianity neglected West Africa until the 16th century coming with slave trade.

You sir, are a liar ;

1) Your first lie- claiming that Lucius of Cyrene and his friend are black men with no evidence.

2) This is a Nigerian site. To claim that christianity is not a foreign religion is just plain wrong. Christianity is Foreign to West Africa

3) Jesus was born in Bethlehem (middle east/Palestine) not Asia or Africa.

4) Christianity came to Nigeria through European slavery. That is a fact, no matter how you try to rewrite history

6 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Jenwitemi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
I agree with this post. Nothing more to be added.
logicboy:

Christianity is a white/arab man's religion. I say Arabs because Jews of Jesus time could have looked Arab.

Have you noticed that God, from Abraham to Jesus only talked to Isrealites or people in the middle east/North Africa? The bible and christianity neglected West Africa until the 16th century coming with slave trade.

You sir, are a liar ;

1) Your first lie- claiming that Lucius of Cyrene and his friend are black men with no evidence.

2) This is a Nigerian site. To claim that christianity is not a foreign religion is just plain wrong. Christianity is Foreign to West Africa

4) Christianity came to Nigeria through European slavery. That is a fact, no matter how you try to rewrite history

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by God2man(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2012
Mr. Logicboy, why are you contradicting yourself? Middle east/ North Africa. Where is North Africa?
Why are you mentioning God? You have already named yourself as an outsider.
How can you be so sure that God neglected west Africa? Do you have any evidence to support that? Even though you have evidence. Nobody can claim any monopoly on Christianity, European, Asian, African, cannot monopolize chrtistianity, it is Biblically wrong. The truth is that the Grace of God has appeared to ALL MEN. See, Isaiah 45:22" Look unto me, and be ye saves, all the ends of the earth: for i am God, and there is none else"
Again, Acts 2: 5-10 " And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every NATION under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrgia, and Pamphylia, in EGYPT, and IN THE PARTS OF LIBYA ABOUT CYRENE, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God."
Similarly, Acts 5:39 " For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord God shall call."
So Mr. Logic boy, you can see that the myth that Christianity is an European Affair is Historically inaccurate.
We must however appreciate the white missionaries for risking their lives to bring the Gospel to Africa, but we must debunk the myth that the white missionaries are the first people to bring the Gospel to Africa. Do your research very well, you will discover that Christianity was thriving in Africa long before it reached the British isles and North America, from where so many of the protestant missionaries came.
Where is Bethelem? Asia or Africa?
Besides, i did not mention that Jesus was born in Africa. No. Matt 2:15 " And was there until death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have i called my son."
It is not scriptural to say that christianity is a foreign culture, there is only one God, he is the God of the Asian, African, European, and all the nations of the earth. God does not belong to a particular set of people.
Mr. Logic boy the Lord will give you a revelation that will change your life forever. Amen.
God bless you. God2man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by logicboy: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2012
God2man: Mr. Logicboy, why are you contradicting yourself? Middle east/ North Africa. Where is North Africa?
Why are you mentioning God? You have already named yourself as an outsider.
How can you be so sure that God neglected west Africa? Do you have any evidence to support that? Even though you have evidence. Nobody can claim any monopoly on Christianity, European, Asian, African, cannot monopolize chrtistianity, it is Biblically wrong. The truth is that the Grace of God has appeared to ALL MEN. See, Isaiah 45:22" Look unto me, and be ye saves, all the ends of the earth: for i am God, and there is none else"
Again, Acts 2: 5-10 " And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every NATION under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrgia, and Pamphylia, in EGYPT, and IN THE PARTS OF LIBYA ABOUT CYRENE, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God."
Similarly, Acts 5:39 " For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord God shall call."
So Mr. Logic boy, you can see that the myth that Christianity is an European Affair is Historically inaccurate.
We must however appreciate the white missionaries for risking their lives to bring the Gospel to Africa, but we must debunk the myth that the white missionaries are the first people to bring the Gospel to Africa. Do your research very well, you will discover that Christianity was thriving in Africa long before it reached the British isles and North America, from where so many of the protestant missionaries came.
Where is Bethelem? Asia or Africa?
Besides, i did not mention that Jesus was born in Africa. No. Matt 2:15 " And was there until death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have i called my son."
It is not scriptural to say that christianity is a foreign culture, there is only one God, he is the God of the Asian, African, European, and all the nations of the earth. God does not belong to a particular set of people.
Mr. Logic boy the Lord will give you a revelation that will change your life forever. Amen.
God bless you. God2man.

Nonsense again.

Christianity is foriegn to Nigeria and West Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by nuella2(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thank you God2man,for a very enlightening thread.
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Callotti: 4:43am On Apr 28, 2012
The 'dubunker' has become the 'debunkee'!
Mu he he he he he he he

Of course Rerligion is a foreign concept to Africa. The reason Africans feel so lost and confused never to find their ways home.
Christianity being the WORSR.
Nothing as fake as an African or a NIGERIAN Christian.
Watch them and get the entertainment of your life.

Mu che che che che che che cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2012
Callotti: The 'dubunker' has become the 'debunkee'!

Nothing as fake as an African or a NIGERIAN Christian.
Watch them and get the entertainment of your life.

Mu che che che che che che cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

lol grin

fake wannabes.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by jmoore(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

Have you noticed that God, from Abraham to Jesus only talked to Isrealites or people in the middle east/North Africa?

Is North africa not part of africa? Please this is not about philisophy and logic, Arabs invaded Egypt in the 7th Century AD. Go and read history. The original inhabitants of Northafrica were blacks

Morover, Christianity is for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by logicboy: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2012
jmoore:

Is North africa not part of africa? Please this is not about philisophy and logic, Arabs invaded Egypt in the 7th Century AD. Go and read history. The original inhabitants of Northafrica were blacks

1) Was Egypt a christian society in the bible? Were they ever a christian society?

2) Christianity is not for everyone. You have been brainwashed to believe so. Abraham to Jesus were Jews. Why did God have a chosen people? Is that not racist?

3) Christainity is foriegn to Nigeria and West Africa. The bible and christianity neglected West Africa from Adam till the 16th century when it came with slavery.

4) Did I ever say that North Africa is not part of Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Joagbaje(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2012
Great thread, christianity is the life of God in human spirit soul and body

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:
2) Christianity is not for everyone. You have been brainwashed to believe so. Abraham to Jesus were Jews. Why did God have a chosen people? Is that not racist?

Things you may never understand. Jesus came for everyone through the Jews. He can't come from all tribes. How is that difficult to assimilate?

He could have chosen blacks,arabs etc and may be thousands of years later a clone of yours who is a Jew will also say why did Jesus come through blacks?

He chose a tribe so to prepare the way for the coming of Jesus and JOHN 3:16 makes it clear that he died for all of us.

logicboy:
3) Christianity is foreign to Nigeria and West Africa. The bible and Christianity neglected West Africa from Adam till the 16th century when it came with slavery.

Why are you making your reference to only west Africa? Are other parts of Africa not africa? Acts 8:26-35 is about how Phillip told an Ethiopian about Jesus. Is Ethiopia not part of Africa

The news of the Jesus can never reach everyone at the same time.

Let's assume Mr santbargo is from Asia and he finds out the only cure of HIV and decides to spread it to the rest of the word. Will you reject Mr santbargo message because he is from Asia?

To even start debating about religion, you need to know the first time God had contact with humans which you do not know. Christianity is not even a religion as you folks think. It is a relationship with God
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by logicboy: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2012
jmoore:

Things you may never understand. Jesus came for everyone through the Jews. He can't come from all tribes. How is that difficult to assimilate?

He could have chosen blacks,arabs etc and may be thousands of years later a clone of yours who is a Jew will also say why did Jesus come through blacks?

He chose a tribe so to prepare the way for the coming of Jesus and JOHN 3:16 makes it clear that he died for all of us.

1) You forget that God was talking to only Jews in the old testament. He did not talk to Asians or West Africans or south Americans. An omnipotent God from heaven could surely do better

2) He chose a tribe? Why did he need a tribe? Why didnt he use different tribes and unite them? Why did Jesus not just appear from heaven rather than impregnanting a virgin? Why didnt Jesus go around the world? He could appear and disappear.

3) My point is that in haven a chosen people, your Jewish God is a Jewish racist. He had the option of making his prophets diverse. He chose to muder towns of unbelievers rather than giving them a prophet that could turn them into his ways.

jmoore:
Why are you making your reference to only west Africa? Are other parts of Africa not africa? Acts 8:26-35 is about how Phillip told an Ethiopian about Jesus. Is Ethiopia not part of Africa

The news of the Jesus can never reach everyone at the same time.

Let's assume Mr santbargo is from Asia and he finds out the only cure of HIV and decides to spread it to the rest of the word. Will you reject Mr santbargo message because he is from Asia?

To even start debating about religion, you need to know the first time God had contact with humans which you do not know. Christianity is not even a religion as you folks think. It is a relationship with God

1) This is a Nigerian site. Christianity is foriegn to Nigeria. Simple. To be broader, Christianity is foriegn to west Africa

2)Let's assume Mr santbargo is from Asia and he finds out the only cure of HIV and decides to spread it to the rest of the word. Will you reject Mr santbargo message because he is from Asia?

Your above quote is foolish because

a) information flows around the world in seconds today. People in Asia and Nigeria know the latest stock market figures at the same time

b) how can modern technology be better than God? Why couldnt God speak to every continent in the world during biblical times?

3) Why did your God neglect West Africa for over 4000 years since Adam? When christianity finally came, it came with slavery and colonialism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
yes and how is it possible that ALL THE PROPHETS were from Igboland , sorry i meant Israel Why isnt there any African, Indian, Chinese, Asian, Polynesian prophet

YOU FELLOWS NEED TO BE SACRIFICED ON THE ALTAR OF SHANGO!!!!!!!!!!! FILTHY COWARDS. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Nobody: 2:54am On May 03, 2012
God2man: It is an undisputable fact that Africa as a continent is the most widely mentioned continent in the whole of the Bible. For instance, the word Egypt occurs 611 times in the Bible, Ethiopia occurs 20 times in the Bible. Cyrene a city in Lybia occurs 4 times.
kai, dem white dudes don mess with dis guy brain. Imagine an adult writing something like this. This guy could be somebody's father for all we know. MR god2MAN, christianity is foreign to AFRIKA, right from EGYPT to ETHIOPIA to NIGERIA to ZIMBABWE. Totally strange.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2012
Christianity and Islam: they are both foreign religions, inserted in Africa with fire and sword.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by God2man2again(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is a great post,i hope people can learn one or two lessons.

God bless you.
God2man2again

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by God2man2again(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Topic from the oldies,2012. If you have doubt on whether Christianity is a white man religion or not, it is exposed and debunked here.
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sagenaija: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
logicboy:

You sir, are a liar ;

Unfortunately, your reasoning is very shallow. You make wild claims but present no facts.

You fail to see that if God had chosen to start in West Africa to reach the rest of the world others can put up the same arguments as you are doing right now. You don't even know if West Africa was populated as it is today in the time of the Bible.

Instead of looking at the real issue; what does Christianity present, you are busy chasing shadows.
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Maynman: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Unfortunately, your reasoning is very shallow. You make wild claims but present no facts.

You fail to see that if God had chosen to start in West Africa to reach the rest of the world others can put up the same arguments as you are doing right now. You don't even know if West Africa was populated as it is today in the time of the Bible.

Instead of looking at the real issue; what does Christianity present, you are busy chasing shadows.

You are confusing judaism for Christianity.

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sonmvayina(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2022
jmoore:

Christianity is not for everyone.

It is for those with no sense and can't think for themselves..

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Righthussle: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
logicboy:

You sir, are a liar ;

Don't mind the brainwashed idiot. Ask him if there's any angel with an African name in his bible?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sonmvayina(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2022
The truth of the mater is that Christianity started in Egypt as the worship of Serapis christus .it spread to other part of the Roman empire even to Rome itself. The predominant religion in Rome was Mithraism.
When Constantine became emperor of the empire , he wanted a single religion for the empire and gathered all the religious leaders to Nicea. The could either go with Christianity or Mithraism . They voted to go with Christianity.

The new testament was late forged from the manuscript of both religion possibly by Eusebius the master forger,
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by jmoore(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
sonmvayina:

Christianity is not for everyone.
It is for those with no sense and can't think for themselves..
I have seen you that have no brain in your skull!!
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sonmvayina(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
jmoore:

I have seen you that have no brain in your skull!!

How can somebody with sense believe a woman can become pregnant without the input of a man, explain that to me....

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by Maynman: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
See mary see jesus cheesy

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
sonmvayina:

How can somebody with sense believe a woman can become pregnant without the input of a man, explain that to me....
Some explanation are reserved for those with brains. Explaining is an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sonmvayina(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
jmoore:

Some explanation are reserved for those with brains. Explaining is an exercise in futility.

Can you help out?

I have time, I can listen
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by MindHacker9009(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Jews know "Jesus Christ" is 100% FAKE and is not their Messiah

"Jesus Christ" is a Pagan god of the Roman Empire

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by God2man2again(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2022
sonmvayina:
The truth of the mater is that Christianity started in Egypt as the worship of Serapis christus .it spread to other part of the Roman empire even to Rome itself. The predominant religion in Rome was Mithraism.
When Constantine became emperor of the empire , he wanted a single religion for the empire and gathered all the religious leaders to Nicea. The could either go with Christianity or Mithraism . They voted to go with Christianity.

The new testament was late forged from the manuscript of both religion possibly by Eusebius the master forger,

In Antioch were they first called Christians not in Egypt. Acts 11:26.
The Bible is tested and trusted.
Re: Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion by sonmvayina(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2022
God2man2again:

In Antioch were they first called Christians not in Egypt. Acts 11:26.
The Bible is tested and trusted.

I am talking about history.not propaganda..

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? / Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread / Memo From Redeemed Christian Church Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.