Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? (10475 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Mijiromu: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2012
It is quite normal that every woman should menstrate,it happened that at the very last day of my period,my husband came in relax 4 a while and went straight to the bathroom.when he came back he put on the same boxer he wore to work,and throughout that night the room was filled with the smell of sperm,is it possible that urine smells sperm or could he be having an affair?
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2012
Rofl.

I sincerely hope you are merely fooooling around and not serious with this @ OP.

Assuming your man did cheated,would he have used his briefs to clean up or which lady would let a man clean her up with his briefs in this over superstitious naija

Either of yous must have masturbated and forgot to clean up(came on the briefs/panties,didnt clean up properly etc) or just paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2012
Seriously?
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2012
ifyalways: Rofl.

I sincerely hope you are merely fooooling around and not serious with this @ OP.

Assuming your man did cheated,would he have used his briefs to clean up or which lady would let a man clean her up with his briefs in this over superstitious naija

Either of yous must have masturbated and forgot to clean up(came on the briefs/panties,didnt clean up properly etc) or just paranoid.

very well said ify.

@op. Nawa for u ooo,u realy made me laff so much dis morning.abeg go sit down jare.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by moremi2008(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2012
Some women are paranoid crazies oh! The poor man probably just went to play with himself in the bathroom! LOL!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by coogar: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mijiromu: It is quite normal that every woman should menstrate,it happened that at the very last day of my period,my husband came in relax 4 a while and went straight to the bathroom.when he came back he put on the same boxer he wore to work,and throughout that night the room was filled with the smell of sperm,is it possible that urine smells sperm or could he be having an affair?

your husband went to the bathroom to have a long w@nking session.
go and check the soap, it must have reduced in size. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Mijiromu: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ifyalways.

What do you mean by saying he cleaned me up with his brief? If u do nt have any meaningful coment 2 make then chill out?

Either of yous must have masturbated and forgot to clean up(came on the briefs/panties,didnt clean up properly etc) or just paranoid.[/quote]
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Mijiromu: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
@all seems you guys here have prblm wt reading and comprehension.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by coogar: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mijiromu: @all seems you guys here have prblm wt reading and comprehension.

it seems you have a bigger problem with expressing yourself coherently.
you were hosting aunt flo. your husband relaxed beside you then went to the bathroom for
few moments and he came back smelling weirdly. . . .of course he must have w@nked thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Mijiromu: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
My husband did nt relax wt me,he came frm work sat on a chair all by himself for a few seconds,took his bath and eat his food.we did nt play together but his boxer was smelling semen and smell was very strong
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by coogar: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mijiromu: My husband did nt relax wt me,he came frm work sat on a chair all by himself for a few seconds,took his bath and eat his food.we did nt play together but his boxer was smelling semen and smell was very strong

maybe he wanked in the car while driving.
the ridiculous heavy traffic in lagos could have afforded him such luxury.
leave paranoia out of your home otherwise it destroys your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^^I swear if I get sacked, You will house me till I GET a new job grin grin. Actually women help their husbands self-service in traffic. I am not guilty sha cool

@Topic

when he came in and sat down did you smell anything?
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by denzel2009: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
coogar:

maybe he wanked in the car while driving.
the ridiculous heavy traffic in lagos could have afforded him such luxury.
leave paranoia out of your home otherwise it destroys your marriage.

Lmao
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by mazaje(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
OP leave paranoia out of your marriage as some one rightly stated. . .
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Abali1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Op, your husband is DEFINITELY CHEATING ON YOU.
Ah ah, what are you still doing there, I just confirmed it. He is cheating on you with that lady... emm emm, wait when I remember her name I will tell you.
U can pack out of the house for the mean time.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by tasandra: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Op abeg,make u lv story sadoccupy ur mind wit better thin smiley
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mijiromu: My husband did nt relax wt me,he came frm work sat on a chair all by himself for a few seconds,took his bath and eat his food.we did nt play together but his boxer was smelling semen and smell was very strong

madam i would advice u just let dis matter die,n pls dont ever bring it up with ur hubby cos u will b disrecpeting him and ur happy home. This is not enuf reason to think ur hubby myt b cheating on u. Even if at all he ad cheating on u dat nyt,with all dtime he spent coming bak home in trafic,d while he relaxed at home before he ad his bath and ate,dat smell would av long gone. So pls let it rest. UR HUBBY ISNT CHEATING ON YOU PLS.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Osama10(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
Women and their numerous imaginations.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Mijiromu: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
We do nt live in lagos and there is no trafic here.his driver drives d car,it is only normal for me to be inquisitiv because I neva had sexual xperience b4 I maried.all well said,am still learnin d life of a man.tank u all 4 ur coment
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by SisiKill1: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
chaircover: My question is why would anyone in that hot climate, come back after a hard days work, have a shower and still put the old boxers back on.

@poster, off topic; please always make sure that your husband has enough clean underwear to change into.

Lmao!! That's the koko of the matter!! cheesy cheesy

When I was in Naija, I changed at least 3 times a day because of the heat!!
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by coogar: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao!! That's the koko of the matter!! cheesy cheesy

When I was in Naija, I changed at least 3 times a day because of the heat!!

it's his lucky boxer shorts.
the average nigerian man wears one all week. cheesy grin
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by OAM4J: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
coogar:

LMAO grin grin

@OP

leave wahala alone.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by minute(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Maybe he went to the strip club from work and masturbated on his way home?

Just let it slide and watch him.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by users1: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Believe in yourself, you think? [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ OP wow i cant beleive this post oooo. Woman are you remotley serious, how do you detect an affair from smelly boxers. Woman relax until he gives you a real reason to suspect him oooo.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by armyofone(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
how does it smells? fruity or stewy?

OP, please help with idea so i take note. We need to curb this xteristic at the bud stage.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Bawss1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ridiculous thread.

cheesy
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
laughter will not even allow me to comment properly self
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
cotton101: laughter will not even allow me to comment properly self
lol
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
coogar:

This reminds of a guy that boldly said he wears a pant for a week. When asked why, he said - "aha, the thing no dey dirty now".
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2012
Mijiromu: We do nt live in lagos and there is no trafic here.his driver drives d car,it is only normal for me to be inquisitiv because I neva had sexual xperience b4 I maried.all well said,am still learnin d life of a man.tank u all 4 ur coment

I see where u are coming from, a novice virgin. My dear se.me.n doesn't smell unlike ur va.gi.nal fluid. Put ur mind at ease. Even if he mast.urb.ates, u are unlikely to know through any smell except se.me.n stains the boxers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. / What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? / Safety Measures For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.