Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Advice On Edmark Health Products??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On Edmark Health Products??? (31597 Views)

Edmark Health Product Lovers -Buy Directly From Our Office / Buy Organic Natural Health Products In Nigeria / I Need Reviews On Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Please I need insights into the use of these two edmark products 1.shake off 2.splina liquid chlorophyl, as well as how they can be useful to me in weight loss and general well being. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by ibizgirl(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2012
These two Edmark products are remarkable:
Shakeoff is primarily used for detoxification, it helps to remove all the congested waste in the colon thus preventing a lot of diseases. It also helps in the break down of fat and reduction of cholesterol.
Splina does 3 major things: 1) Balances the body's acid alkaline level 2)Cleanses the blood and gets rid of toxins 3)assist in increasing blood count and boosts the immune system.

The Edmark product that is useful for weight loss is MRT (Meal Replacement Therapy). This is 1) rich in a spectrum of vitamins and nutrients 2)Breaks up fats and cholesterol 3) Gives you a feeling of fullness thus eliminating hungry prangs. It actually replaces your meal and keeps you nourished.

To lose weight fast and effectively you need a combination of MRT and Shake off. For more clarification call me 08020947894 Osaze
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by Addegbuyi(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2012
Really, these products are more than what we see them to be. SHAKE-OFF for instance, detoxifies the body system i.e cleanses the body of toxins. We accumulate toxins from what we take into our body system and pass through everyday. Mainly from our food intake to drinks and even the air we breathe. Apart from the fact that it helps in the reduction of the cholesterol level in the body, it also helps in the sheding of weight. Note that the work of SHAKE-OFF is not particularly to shed weight but it is just a part of the products to be used to help shed weight. Ordinarily, EDMARK has a weight shedding program called POWER OF 4 (P4) which consist of shakeoff, Meal Replacement therapy (MRT), Splina chlorophyll, Ginseng and Red yeast. With respect to your question on splina chlorophyll, normally our diet is supposed to be more of alkaline and less of acidic foods. Examples of alkaline include vegetables and fruits while for acidic, it includes meat, beefs and the rest. But unfortunately, it is the reverse that we have in the case i.e we have more of acid and less of alkaline. So the work of the splina chlorophyll is to balance up the difference between the alkaline and acidic level in our body thereby making us have a balanced diet in our system. These products can be gotten from τђe branches of Edmark in the following cities- Abuja, Benin. Enugu,Kano, Lagos, Portharcourt, Owerri.
Another thing you need to know is that you can actually use these products and make money for yourself. For more information, feel free to call me on 08034179147, 07053299440 and on WHATSAPP- 08034179147 or 07053299440.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by HARMYMY(f): 5:37am On Jul 19, 2013
my immue system is weak, my bone disease is also weak and my blood is acidic can splina restore these and flush the acidic out
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by ImperialKingJosh: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
For your immune system you would need Bubble c and Ginseng and for the acidic blood yes you will need splina but shakeoff will have to be taken before it .. (Better and faster result is what we need right? )
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by ImperialKingJosh: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Imperial King Josh: For your immune system you would need Bubble c and Ginseng and for the acidic blood yes you will need splina but shakeoff will have to be taken before it .. (Better and faster result is what we need right? )

i found out this website.. it will reveal everything to you clearly
www.edmarker.wix.com/edmark
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by bronnamdi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Edmark products are very good for our health. I have seen them sold on Konga. It is very easy to buy them on Konga at http:///edmark-beauty-pack-anti-aging-youth-renewing-products-combo-1848310.

They have many other Edmark products at Konga. Just make a search and I am sure you will get what you want.
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by jessy5555: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
outstanding morning edmarkers ..the product are really amazing I love them and am ready to work with Edmark till I die.
Re: Advice On Edmark Health Products??? by Giftdion(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
In the use of Edmark products, detoxification is very important. Infact, I recommend taking Shake off at stretch 7 days every 3 months.

It gives you a cleaner you and better immunity. Taking it with splina is awesome. With chronic conditions, add spirulina, it ignites the power in you.

For queries on Edmark products, Watsapp 07030688107

(1) (Reply)

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / My Experience With Sleep Paralysis / 5 Things To Avoid Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.