Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Cost Of Making A Music Video? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cost Of Making A Music Video? (49456 Views)

‘ugliest Woman In The World’ Is Making A Movie’ / Picture Of A Ghost Making A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by VillageBoi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
directorsolomon: I currently have a 'previz' of a one shot music video where there is absolutely no cut from beginning to the end of the song.... this kinda shot requires hours and hours of technical set up over a span of space....(from a studio to an open street) as the camera is constantly following the subject throughout the shot

This is a one-shot music video that I have really liked for a few years -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAHEUYh0f0

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by directorsolomon(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
VillageBoi:

This is a one-shot music video that I have really liked for a few years -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAHEUYh0f0

Awesome stuff right? at a point I felt sorry for the Steadicam operator ... its not easy trust me, I've been there loool.... thanks for pointing me to the video... its insightful :-)
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by VillageBoi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
directorsolomon:
Awesome stuff right? at a point I felt sorry for the Steadicam operator ... its not easy trust me, I've been there loool.... thanks for pointing me to the video... its insightful :-)

Exactly... that's the main point - an 'insightful' video. I can't remember but I think it took them all day and 11 takes to get it right. You noticed the 'band members' had to sneak from room to room for their next shots - really interesting video.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by valchris10: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello guys. Nice thread. Very informative i must confess. I'm a pro video producer. If you're interested in a music video, your budget and concept determines what you'll get. I have music video packages ranging from 120k to 1million and above. Some packages involves, storyboard/shotlist, jib, dolly tracks, 35mm lens, 4k cameras. green screen, artistic lighting setup, interview of behind the scenes and a whole lot more. Like i said your budget and concept is plays key role here. You can contact me by phone 07032472166 or email. Xcellentmotionz@gmail.com. lagos.
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by valchris10: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Videomaking workshop coming up in Owerri in Aug 31st - 2nd Sept 2015
The right path to jump-start your career in Video production.
Date 31st august-2nd Sept.
This workshop is the ideal way to get hands-on experience on the fundamental techniques of
pre-production
Lighting Techniques for indoors, studio, and Outdoor
Audio for Video
Image control and camcorder basis
Editing
For more info visit http://x-mz.org/video-production-workshops.html

Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by valchris10: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Learn Video Production workshop coming up in Owerri in 5th - 7th Oct 2015
The right path to jump-start your career in Video production.
Date 31st august-2nd Sept.
This workshop is the ideal way to get hands-on experience on the fundamental techniques of
pre-production
Lighting Techniques for indoors, studio, and Outdoor
Audio for Video
Image control and camcorder basis
Editing
For more info visit http://x-mz.org

Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by Youngspy13(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Please am new here... Plz naija forum.... I want to be music recording producer and video producer and i want to be making music and video musci... Pls how much will it cost me to buy the equipment for audio record and music video record? Please if you get any answer to this, pls send it to my email address worldgloba@gmail.com.. I will be glad you help... [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by chuckystv: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
This video was shot with a canon eos 60d ...low budget ...and with a message...so cost of video doesnt really matter if every piece is not together ...link https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=DMP8QO9651s ....

A great camera
A cameraman
A director
And finally the editor

...there are more roles but this four is the base of a good video if they are all at high standards ..which cost money smiley
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by VinoeX(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls wat type of camera dat is good and standard for a music Video and how much i rent it?
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by emekavictoreze(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJkAA-CG5Yk check this out....
It was shot with canon 5d mark3
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by Iscaba: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2020
How much does it cost to make a three minutes cartoon / animation music movie like Olamide's " "Poverty die"or Joeboy's " Baby"
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by Jaxx123: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html
Re: Cost Of Making A Music Video? by valchris10: 1:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Iscaba:
How much does it cost to make a three minutes cartoon / animation music movie like Olamide's " "Poverty die"or Joeboy's " Baby"
Budget around N3-10m.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly / Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.