Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? (5618 Views)

Brazilian Human Hair Extension (weave-on) / Price List For Indian And Malaysian Weave-on / Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2012

Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 24, 2012
Just like African women do...because they can.

Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Just like African women do...because they can.

some African women do that but just a few....and even when they do its not as skanky and ghetto like black american girls
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2012
^really?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8bdtFymt1cg/TZNl4eNtDuI/AAAAAAAAAck/l6tpDCCkuGg/s400/Empress-Njamah-as-Rihanna.jpg[/img]

no...because it's WORSE! tongue

I noticed your hurt feelings about that caribbean women thread...grow up child. wink
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:51am On Apr 24, 2012
its really annoying when u see a black girl rocking purple or red hair...just ugly and stupid
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2012
onila: its really annoying when u see a black girl rocking purple or red hair...just ugly and stupid

even in brown it can be a HOT MESS! grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_3NRylgvl9yE/TES01Lwmv-I/AAAAAAAAAqs/4ZH97cEqvyU/s1600/city1.jpg[/img]

Can you guess her ^^ ethnicity? cheesy

or theirs? *hint AFRICAN!*

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bmZ7DcGcYdU/TmXnlZb0i1I/AAAAAAAACpA/giVkUvd2v9k/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTWF5N3Zlbi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-768763[/img]

Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^really?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8bdtFymt1cg/TZNl4eNtDuI/AAAAAAAAAck/l6tpDCCkuGg/s400/Empress-Njamah-as-Rihanna.jpg[/img]

I noticed your hurt feelings about that caribbean women thread...grow up child. wink

I am not saying African girl dont do it but you cant compare it to the rate carribean and AA girl do that crappy shit
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 24, 2012
onila:

I am not saying African girl dont do it but you cant compare it to the rate carribean and AA girl do that crappy shit

whether or not. if they do it that's on them, I am caribbean AND AA, look at the profile pik. DO YOU SEE COLORED WEAVE? No because that's not my thing. They are grown women. Is the weave on YOUR HEAD? so why you hot in the pants about it?
Trying to pop shots at them won't help your esteem. Real talk. grin
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2012
the only kind of black girls that can fix multi-coloured weaves are the light-skinned black women....being light u can get away with such crap because it will be less ridiculous
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by agiboma(f): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2012
if you dont like it then throw your face. nothing wrong with experimenting with color and being creative. its their head, they can do as they please.
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2012
agiboma: if you dont like it then throw your face. nothing wrong with experimenting with color and being creative. its their head, they can do as they please.

thank you. smiley
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^really?

I will pick empress Njama red hair over the black american girls @ the far left grin

Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 24, 2012
onila:

I will pick empress Njama red hair over the black american girls @ the far left grin

good. wink
tack heads love tack heads! cheesy
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 24, 2012
Well OP the gaga and Minaj weave look good on them"some of em tho"
You need to see some of your naija American wannabe sister's wearing the multicolored weave. Take for instance em fugly young n old putas on em photos here.

MTV/BET is the devil on Africans. . . . Nigerians to be Precise
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
^^ Nicky minaj is caribbean...and looks damn good with her colored weaves! Same for Rihanna. wink

*mod.*

Caribbean Power!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by MrsChima(f): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2012
onila:

I know you are a bush heffa...so let me educate you.

In America, once or twice a year for Hair Wars...many beauticians and barbers meet in a major city to showcase their hair skills. They use wild colors, variety of hair textures, and style that most regular people wouldn't dare wear outside their homes.

Those chicks that you posted are potential models of Hair Wars, a hair style contest popular in America. If you look at the photos on the right or left corner, stylists leave their trademark name for recognition.

I know you haven't set a foot on American soil and get your information from cracker barrel CNN, but celebrities including musicians wear those strange looking hair styles simply for fashion statement or part of their branding. Many young girls copy their celebrities' look to fit in with their peers.

Many African women that comes to America, the first thing they do when they are able to purchase something....they run to the wig shop to look like Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. undecided undecided In texas, it is hot as hell and most people with their own hair keep it up or short. Why are your African sisters walking around with wool cap wigs on? Common sense would tell them if they are sweating from the head, they may want to remove the head fur. Many of the wigs are a hot mess and doesn't look good on many of them.

One more thing...pay attention to the year of the photos that you are posting because many of these strange looking styles are of the 80's and 90's. It is 2012 boo boo. Update your TV and cable station or they still haven't gotten to the village yet? undecided
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

In America, once or twice a year for Hair Wars...many beauticians and barbers meet in a major city to showcase their hair skills. They use wild colors, variety of hair textures, and style that most regular people wouldn't dare wear outside their homes.

Those chicks that you posted are potential models of Hair Wars, a hair style contest popular in America. If you look at the photos on the right or left corner, stylists leave their trademark name for recognition.

I know you haven't set a foot on American soil and get your information from cracker barrel CNN, but celebrities including musicians wear those strange looking hair styles simply for fashion statement or part of their branding. Many young girls copy their celebrities' look to fit in with their peers.

Many African women that comes to America, the first thing they do when they are able to purchase something....they run to the wig shop to look like Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. undecided undecided In texas, it is hot as hell and most people with their own hair keep it up or short. Why are your African sisters walking around with wool cap wigs on? Common sense would tell them if they are sweating from the head, they may want to remove the head fur. Many of the wigs are a hot mess and doesn't look good on many of them.

One more thing...pay attention to the year of the photos that you are posting because many of these strange looking styles are of the 80's and 90's. It is 2012 boo boo. Update your TV and cable station or they still haven't gotten to the village yet? undecided

[size=38pt]^^YANNO!!![/size]
Glad you did, but I wasn't about to explain the hair shows to her. It's no use nor should it be any of her concern for that matter.
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

u guys are not taking this serious......its more common 2 see girls in the carribean and aa girls wearing this crap
if it hurts you..goo= hug transformer tongue
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 26, 2012
NOT!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-T4WxTqPfmsY/ThEnN2uizfI/AAAAAAAAC4Y/4u5VUDszAqk/s640/Empressssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg[/img]

HAWT!!!

[size=18pt]Thats why you mad! That's why you - why you - MAD MAD!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin: NOT!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-T4WxTqPfmsY/ThEnN2uizfI/AAAAAAAAC4Y/4u5VUDszAqk/s640/Empressssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg[/img]

HAWT!!!

[size=18pt]Thats why you mad! That's why you - why you - MAD MAD!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

nicki minaj looks like a clown
a hot mess

Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 3:34am On Apr 26, 2012
but its more acceptable because she some crazy ass singer
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 26, 2012
I thought Nikki Minaj was part Igbo? That's what some Igbos claimed on NL o.

But then, the claim may be wrong like many others you read here on NL.

Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), known by her stage name Nicki Minaj
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 26, 2012
ok that's your opinion... but her "trashy looks" is making her millions!! grin grin

look @ the bootyful smile!! cheesy

"Shout to the haters...sorry that you cannot faze me!!"
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I thought Nikki Minaj was part Igbo? That's what some Igbos claimed on NL o.

But then, the claim may be wrong like many others you read here on NL.

NOOOO!!!

Nicky is 100% T.R.I.N.I.D.A.D.I.A.N!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 26, 2012
onila: but its more acceptable because she some crazy ass singer

Girl you all around bitter. grin Hating on people 4 no reason!
Sorry for you though!!!
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by onila(f): 3:46am On Apr 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Girl you all around bitter. grin Hating on people 4 no reason!
Sorry for you though!!!

I just dont like see black girls in general with purple or orange colours. especially the over flashy colours like green or blue, orange, purple

its tacky embarassed
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nayah(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Onila if you read this just let me know and do a special thread in dating meeting zone honey!!!
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^^^^
Speaking of dating/meeting zone, do you remember you were to introduce me to one of your Cameroonian brothers? wink wink tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nayah(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^
Speaking of dating/meeting zone, do you remember you were to introduce me to one of your Cameroonian brothers? wink wink tongue tongue
I will for sure then you'll become my sister in law grin BTW i REALLY NEED YOUR HELP
I need about 200 voices for my sister she needs vote and support for pageant against Gabon here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150774065819642&set=a.10150274940469642.350462.329115514641&type=1&theater
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Apr 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=38pt]^^YANNO!!![/size]
Glad you did, but I wasn't about to explain the hair shows to her. It's no use nor should it be any of her concern for that matter.

Well...it wasn't just necessarily for her but all ignorant side spectators who feel inclined to agree with her/his bullshit.
Re: Why Do Black American Girls And Carribean Girls Like 2 Fix Multi-colored Weave? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Well...it wasn't just necessarily for her but all ignorant side spectators who feel inclined to agree with her/his bullshit.

i feel yah!

(1) (Reply)

Waistcoat & Cravat, Bow Tie & Cummerbund Set @ N6000 in any colour/Quantity / Original Human Hairs At Affordable Prices @ Abuja / Do You Know The Classification Of Human Hair Lace Wigs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.