Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bassey And Company - 7 Lessons For Webmasters Who Want To Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bassey And Company - 7 Lessons For Webmasters Who Want To Make Money (921 Views)

Hey Webmasters! Who Is Having Fun With "Google Fonts"? / Dear Webmasters , Who Can Help Me Create A Blog For Free!! / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bassey And Company - 7 Lessons For Webmasters Who Want To Make Money by CPriest: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2012
Far back then on NTA Nigeria, there was a TV serial, Bassey and comapany. One thing I can't forget from it is a phrase "If you want to be a millionaire, think like a millionaire"

When you are coming up with your website, you need to think like a millionaire. To think like a millionaire is free. You don't need money to do that. If you are a millionaire and you want to build a website, ask these questions.

1. What will your website look like - definitely not like a cheap me-too adsense looaded site

2. What will be the focus - definitely it won't be on a topic millionaires won't bother to take a look at

3. Who will you link to - of course other millionaire websites I suppose

4. Who will you network with?

5. What functionalities will be on your website? - Given they have the money; will somebody pay a million naira to solve the problems I am addressing? Ok, will they pay 100k? 10k? ...

6. What efforts do I need to consistently make? How serious am I about the website? 10kobo serious or a million naira serious?

7. What benefits can I get from this venture assuming it is just 20% successful? Is it up to a million naira?

A website succeeds or fails right from the start. When next you want to build a website,think like a millionaire.

We acquire good domain names, host them, install Wordpress or Drupal or Forum. We hand it over to you with a list of information to research and blog on. Income from the site is shared 50/50 with our partners - you![/i]

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advertise On My Blog / Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. / How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.