Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

It's All About Nayah! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It's All About Nayah! (2194 Views)

Nayah, Can We Be Friends Please? / Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Hello Nayah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2012
I've always hoped that Nayah would recognise me and understand that she's the main reason why I keep logging unto this account everyday. At first it was an E-crush, but now it's getting serious.

I just which God would make me understand my feelings and make her realise that I'm willing to do anything to be with her. No matter what!

She's Adorable, cute, outstanding, Sweet and Gorgeous! She is also understanding and easy going. She deserves to be Happy Forever. I sure hope she reads this and understand what she means to me.

Warmest Regards!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Booty4me: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2012
Dondav: I've always hoped that Nayah would recognise me and understand that she's the main reason why I keep logging unto this account everyday. At first it was an E-crush, but now it's getting serious.

I just which God would make me understand my feelings and make her realise that I'm willing to do anything to be with her. No matter what!

She's Adorable, cute, outstanding, Sweet and Gorgeous! She is also understanding and easy going. She deserves to be Happy Forever. I sure hope she reads this and understand what she means to me.

Warmest Regards!
Ehya... Send her a pm instead.
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2012
Could dondav be same as nayah?? Hitting on herself?? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2012
Flashaldrin: Could dondav be same as nayah?? Hitting on herself?? undecided embarassed

Dude! That's absurd!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by r231(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2012
r231: undecided undecided
You should view her through my eyes! Then, you would understand. smiley
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2012
peeps
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2012
Dondav: I've always hoped that Nayah would recognise me and understand that she's the main reason why I keep logging unto this account everyday. At first it was an E-crush, but now it's getting serious.

Warmest Regards!

You don't know anything about her yet bro. . .its just some silly infactuation. . .
You could have just pm her to get to know the REAL her
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2012
breezy047:

You don't know anything about her yet bro. . .its just some silly infactuation. . .
You could have just pm her to get to know the REAL her
That MIGHT be true, but I wouldn't mind taking my chances.... And whatever negative attribute she may posses, we'll work on it TOGETHER. She's just a perfect being. It's not infatuation or obsession! It's Love...
Re: It's All About Nayah! by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2012
Dondav:
That MIGHT be true, but I wouldn't mind taking my chances.... And whatever negative attribute she may posses, we'll work on it TOGETHER. She's just a perfect being.
Ogbeni nobody is perfect,don't get it twisted.

Go to france abi na cameroun she dey,I'm sure she would appreciate that and fall for you. cheesy
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2012
freecocoa: Ogbeni nobody is perfect,don't get it twisted.

Go to france abi na cameroun she dey,I'm sure she would appreciate that and fall for you. cheesy
I meant perfect for ME. And I'm hoping I'll be same to HER. France I suppose... It's all in a matter of time.

Thanks @Mod for the Move!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
Where is Nayah?
sad
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
^She dey samba her bofy

Pele ti e o!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^She dey samba her bofy

Pele ti e o!
And how do u know dat?
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
Cus I no so
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
I respect her way too much to imagine such! It's not a valid assumption. cool
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
She is probably trying to watch Barca match with Chelsea! smiley
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
Wow Dondav what a declaration...serioulsy I don't know what to say this is so nice!!! and I'm sorry for coming so late to congrat and thank you for the interest you have on my person.

Well yes I was watching Barca ( which is my team!! lol) yesterday, but I'm flattered really appreciate these words, plus yes I'm not perfect I've got my "bads" like anybody else so don't see me as a perfect woman grin

See you...
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nayah: Wow Dondav what a declaration...serioulsy I don't know what to say this is so nice!!! and I'm sorry for coming so late to congrat and thank you for the interest you have on my person.

Well yes I was watching Barca ( which is my team!! lol) yesterday, but I'm flattered really appreciate these words, plus yes I'm not perfect I've got my "bads" like anybody else so don't see me as a perfect woman grin

See you...

It's ok sweetie... I'll love talk to you! Do me the honor and mail my box davidslab@yahoo.com
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav:

It's ok sweetie... I'll love talk to you! Do me the honor and mail my box davidslab@yahoo.com
Dondav let's first talk freely on here then you'll see alright??
Re: It's All About Nayah! by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nayah don hit Jackpot
U go gurl wink
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
jay bee: Nayah don hit Jackpot
U go gurl wink
lol JB you know me !!!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
Aight! I understand..... Are you from France or Cameroun?
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav: Aight! I understand..... Are you from France or Cameroun?
Actually Iwas born and live in France but my parents are form Cameroon, and a bit Tanzania
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nayah:
Actually Iwas born and live in France but my parents are form Cameroon, and a bit Tanzania

Oh! I see...
Nice to know that!!! Tnx
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav:

Oh! I see...
Nice to know that!!! Tnx
Yes and apprently you're living in SA aren't you?
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nayah:
Yes and apprently you're living in SA aren't you?
Yeah! I am.... And you are in France?
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav:
Yeah! I am.... And you are in France?
Definetely !
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
I've always wanted to come to France... Does italian visa have free entry to France?
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Dondav(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav: I've always wanted to come to France... Does italian visa have free entry to France?

Don't answer that... I just sent you a message!
Re: It's All About Nayah! by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Your schengen visa should allow you visit her in paris
Re: It's All About Nayah! by Nayah(f): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dondav: I've always wanted to come to France... Does italian visa have free entry to France?
Oh well..I would be tempted to say yes because of Scheghen but applying for a visa to France would be better. I as French I could go to Italy without any visa...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Handsome Guys And Chicks On Nairaland / I Need A Girl 4 A Serious Relation Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.